Beware the Mistletoad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

I slid my left hand down her body again, this time sliding it down her backside. My thumb probed her rosebud. I had assumed that a twenty year old would have a reluctant sphincter, but instead, to my shock, my daughter's anus opened to welcome my intrusion and my digit slid right up to where it joined my hand. I plunged in and out for a half dozen strokes, and then introduced a second finger and then a third. By that point, Jen's muscles were trying to milk my fingers as they penetrated her forbidden passage. Her moans turned into groans, and then she started to grunt.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck my ass like you want to fuck Raquel," she demanded.

She swivelled her hips in such a way that my cock escaped from her labia and slid along her taint, the tip coming to rest just below where I was finger fucking her ass.

"Now, Daddy, now, please."

Lining my cock up, I slid it up along the bottom of my fingers, using them as a guide to enter her anus, and withdrawing the digits to make room. Without hesitation, Jennifer pushed back and buried me right to the hilt on the first stroke. Her groans became sighs as she settled around my girth and began rotating her hips, literally screwing me with her ass.

"Oh, Daddy. You filled my cunt better than any guy my own age ever has, and now you're spoiling my ass for anybody else. I don't know how Raquel will compare you to other guys, but I know no one could ever fill my ass as perfectly as you do."

The ambiguity of that compliment caught me off guard - was she telling me that I had just taken her anal virginity, or was she saying that prior guys, like those who had fucked her cunt, just paled in comparison to her father?

Fortunately, my body and limbs worked on autopilot while I was distracted. I returned the left hand to her tits, but slid my right hand down to diddle her clit. I tried fucking forward into her, but she had me too totally within her control. I leaned forward.

My chest pressed tight to her back, and I nibbled her earlobe. I then flattened my tongue and ran it along the bony prominences of her cervical spine, and then up to pay extra attention to that little divot where the brain stem meets the spinal column. Just like with her mother, this made my daughter squirm even more, and she quickly was screaming. I felt the orgasm surge through her body as her muscles stiffened around my stiffness. For a minute or so, we were frozen like that, and then the peak passed, and though I could feel waves of electricity coursing through her, she once again was pounding her ass hard back against my groin, screaming to me to come.

"Pump your cream into my ass, Daddy, just like you would do to Raquel."

She paused, then giggled.

"I'd love to lick your jizz flowing out of Raquel's ass," she admitted in a whisper.

That image flash inside my mind - my pretty Hispanic assistant, bent over the counter instead of my daughter, who would be curled up on the floor, ready to lick my spunky shaft, but even more eager to suck great gobs of goo right from Raquel's bountiful butt. My fingers tugged even harder on her nipple, while my other hand made her swollen pearl dance. This triggered another full blown climax rushing through Jennifer. Her muscles once more clamped down hard on my cock. This time, her orgasm moved in a series of shivers through her spine, and each pulse made her relax and then clench again around my throbbing meat.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed, tensing up and then pushing back hard from the counter. This drove her ass hard against my groin. That jolt was the final trigger which unleashed my pent up orgasm. My balls drew taut to my body and then I felt a surge as the seed burst up and through the shaft, exploding into my baby's bowel.

All the tension fled Jennifer's body as quickly as it had struck her, and she slumped forward, catching herself on the edge of the counter. My cock, still semi-turgid, fell free with an audible "plop" and I wished that Raquel was here to hear it, and to take the cue to clean me. Plus I knew that, at least when drunk, Raquel could be amorous with other women, so no doubt she would please Jennifer as well.

While I was lost in that daydream, my daughter swivelled around and reached up, wrapping her arms around my neck. Our lips met hungrily as teeth clattered against teeth, and tongues intertwined. Jennifer's groin ground against my thigh as she rode through a series of decreasing aftershocks.

"I bet that Raquel won't love being fucked by you in the ass half as much as I just did," she breathed as she came up for air. "Even though you like her butt better."

"Tease. You know I love all sorts of butts. Hers suits her figure. Yours is perfect for you."

"And Mom's is just right?" this comment was followed by a gale of lusty laughter.

"Of course, your Mom is always my leading lady. Speaking of which, you'd better shower, she'll be home soon."

"Well, if she notices, we can just blame it on the Mistletoad."

I swatted her bum as she flew past in her typical athletic stride.

We both had time to freshen up before Dina's return, but I had no moment to indulge my curiosity and confirm whether or not my daughter had ever been fucked up the ass before that Christmas Eve day encounter. The rest of the holidays flew by, and I never had another opportunity to be intimate with my daughter before her return to school. The closest we came was when she straggled home New Year's Day from some all night party, smelling of booze and sex.

"Good thing we took down the Mistletoad," Dina remarked as she passed her daughter in the area where she had been kissing Raquel at the party.

As my wife left the room, my daughter stepped close, pressing her body tight to mine and almost collapsing into my arms. She gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy, please carry me to my room."

I guessed that Jennifer was hoping for more, but her mother was right there, turning down the bed. Dina tucked her in, like she was four not twenty, and said, "Sweet dreams of Mistletoad, honey. The holidays are done for another year."

Dina kissed her daughter on the forehead, turned and led me to our bedroom, where we indulged in slow passionate sex.

Spooning together afterwards, Dina whispered, "Was it Raquel or Jennifer who you were thinking of as you pumped that load into my ass?"

I was startled, unaware that my wife knew of my lust for our daughter, and afraid she was about to reveal that she knew of our trysts.

"You have to admit, they both have great asses," she added, "and I think I better beware of the Mistletoad."

Despite that note of caution, Dina still had insisted on inviting Raquel over for Valentine's Day. Things between my assistant and I had been calm since the holidays - neither of us acknowledged that we had shared a moment of intimacy under the mistletoe, or that Raquel and Dina had gotten even more carried away.

Unlike December 23rd, we did not have a party on Valentine's Day. It would just be Dina, Jennifer, Raquel and myself. There would be no Mistletoad, just a decor of hearts and red bows everywhere. Dina joked that she had ordered special chocolates for dessert that were guaranteed to make inhibitions vanish.

"You better beware the chocolates even more than the Mistletoad," she teased.

"I'm surprised that Raquel hasn't got a boyfriend to spend the special day with," Jennifer remarked as she helped her Mom arrange four place settings at a square table set up in front of the fireplace."And didn't she think it is a bit odd that you invited her over tonight, the night men share with their lovers?"

I glanced across at my wife, to see if she had caught the hint that it was not odd for Jennifer to be home dining with us, because she and I were, or had been, lovers.

"No more strange than a youngster like you hanging out with her old parents," Dina replied, giving no clue what she knew.

"Well, I don't want to be the wet blanket on your party, but none of my friends have the same break week this year. If it was just the two of you being cozy, I'd go to the movies, but since Raquel is coming over, it will be more like a holiday dinner than anything romantic."

I could swear that Jennifer winked at me as she spoke, and Dina's fiendish grin shared her excitement, but still gave me no clue what she knew about Jennifer's intimacy with me, or how thoughts of Raquel were interwoven with that lust.

How, I wondered, was my wife going to get my daughter out of the way so that we could seduce my sexy assistant, or at least, try to? Or, did she know how much Jen wanted to watch her parents sharing and fucking Raquel?

I went upstairs to shave, shower and change for dinner. Dina had decreed that this would be a formal dress affair. By the time I returned to the living room, Dina was busy in the kitchen with the caterers, and then she went up to change.

As if on cue, Jennifer floated down the stairs as soon as I heard the shower running. My angel was dressed in a red velvet dress, tied tight at her tiny waist by a huge black bow. The hemline was no more than three inches below her ass, and the neckline plunged to display her gorgeous young cleavage, plumped upward by some miracle of lingerie engineering. On her feet my little tomboy was wearing four inch stiletto heels. Her feet and legs were displayed in sheer black stockings.

I might not know what Dina had in mind to do with Jennifer tonight, but I could tell that my daughter was loaded with lust.

As she reached the bottom stair, Jennifer twirled swiftly, the dress lifting with the motion, showing the garters and belt above the stockings, and giving me a swift flash of her naked labia.

"Do you like this dress, Daddy? Mommy picked it out special for me just for tonight."

"Wow. My baby is all woman tonight."

"Thanks, Daddy." She stepped close and planted a daughterly kiss on my cheek, but the teasing hint of her fingers just lightly brushing against my swiftly swelling cock was anything but familial.

"I hope that Raquel likes it too," she added.

Again, as if on cue, the doorbell rang to signal our guest's arrival. Jennifer ran to answer the door, as excited as the child she had been just a few years earlier.

Raquel entered regally, her dark hair and makeup freshly and professionally done. She wore a fur coat, which she shrugged off her shoulders and let fall to the floor before I could offer to help her with it. She swirled, exactly like my daughter had done a few minutes before. Raquel's dress was black, with a red bow at the waist, exactly like Jennifer's except as to colour. It served to accentuate Raquel's full womanly hips, and as she turned, I admired how the fabric clung to the curve of her full firm butt. Of course, because Raquel was buxom, her boobs threatened to surge up and out of the top of the dress. Her stockings were also black, but had a ladder of red hearts textured into the wispy fabric. Her hemline was just a bit lower than my daughter's, and I thought I caught a glimpse of red silk as she spun, but was not sure.

Just as Jennifer had described on Christmas Eve day, my lovely assistant was fuckable from her sparkling eyes to her teeny toes.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I squeaked out as breath reentered my lungs, while Jen casually lifted Raquel's fur off the floor and placed it over a handy coat rack. "Dina should be down..."

My wife entered on cue. She glided down the stairs like a high fashion model, and she was dressed for the part. Her dress was the match for the other two, except that it was a deep chocolate brown. Her shoes were red, the sash was white. Her stockings were patterned like Raquel's, except in white with alternating red and black cupids.

As Dina stepped off the bottom stair, she twirled just as the others had. I caught the glimpse of garters, and this time was certain that there were no panties present.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Dina beamed at Raquel, wasting no time closing the gap and giving the younger woman a gentle peck on the cheek. I noted however that my wife's hands seemed to caress my assistant's shoulder and hip a few beats longer than politeness dictates. It almost looked like a caress.

"Shall we dine?" Dina then suggested. I watched as she steered Raquel to the table with a palm firmly on the guest's lower back. For the first time, I appreciated that Raquel's dress was a bit less conservative than my daughter's, and that it was backless, baring her flesh right down her spine, so that I could glimpse the very top of the curve of her ass as she walked to her place.

Dina sat us so that she was to my left and Jennifer was to my right, with Raquel directly opposite me, between my two women.

Jennifer poured champagne from a bottle the caterer had placed beside the table and we each made a toast. Dina seemed to have decide to serve as choreographer as well as hostess. She instructed Jen to go first, and that we work around the table so that our guest was last.

Jennifer's toast was mild. "To Love."

We all knocked back a full glass of champagne and Jen refilled the glasses before my turn.

Recalling a greeting card Dina had once bought me, I came up with "Happy posh meal and hanky panky day."

I was the only one who blushed. Everybody laughed, but politely, not showing much lust. Again, we emptied our glasses.

Dina stepped up the heat.

"May the best loving come later."

"The best..." we all concurred, clinking glasses before downing our third dose of bubbly.

Then Raquel's was a shocker: "I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second."

There was a split second of silence filled by Jen responding "I'll drink to that, and I'm going to assume that 'you' means all of us."

That unleashed the laughter, the clinking of glasses, and a fourth drink in just a few minutes.

I was thinking that I had better have food soon, or the drink might just take the man. Fortunately, Dina opened a warming tray set off to one side and swiftly served out appetizers. Each plate featured four perfect oysters.

"A kiss from the ocean", Raquel sighed.

I squeezed the lemon section over the flesh of my treat, but Raquel surprised me by reaching across the table and offering hers to me. I obliged her by sucking on it. As I did so, I became aware that someone's stocking clad foot was rubbing up inside my leg, but I had no clue whose.

Raquel then squeezed most of the juice from the lemon I had sucked over her oysters, but shook the last drops over each of the plates of my wife, my daughter and myself.

The surprises were not finished there though, as Dina lifted one of the slippery delights off her plate and offered it to me, leaning forward so that we all had a great view of the valley between her tits. I got the best view as I also leaned over to accept the offering, slurping it back eagerly. I was so busy that I almost missed Raquel feeding an oyster to Jen in apparent imitation of Dina. It was fortunate that I noticed, because the two beauties were each leaning inward to the table, giving me a perfect view of the curves of their exposed cleavage. I was brutally aware that my ancient aching cock was throbbing in my trousers.

As they settled in their seats, I felt two legs run up inside my legs, both clad in stockings, shoes discarded. I looked at the three beauties, so different yet all so desirable, and wondered which was left out. I reasoned that the other two must know they were not the only one massaging my muscles, teasingly extending up to touch inside my thighs. But did they know which the other was?

Dina rose and went to the kitchen, rolling out a warming cart, which she opened to reveal four plates adorned with tiny roast fowl, spears of asparagus, a salad of figs, fennel and arugula, and garlic mashed potatoes.

"Turtle doves," Dina announced, distributing the main course and resuming her seat, "also known as love birds..."

I poured out fresh glasses of a fruity pinot noir, perfect to pair with the gamey meat. Raquel, Jen and I drank normally, but Dina chugged down her glassful, and poured a second that diminished swiftly.

As I took my first bite of the delicate flesh, I felt toes tickle my groin, no teasing the thighs this time, instead, caressing my throbbing package with silk covered appendages. From the angle, I guessed it must be Raquel, but her expression remained normal, as she ate, sipped wine, and chatted about school with my daughter. Dina ate, drank, occasionally muttered a comment, but seemed a bit disengaged.

Then she dropped her napkin clumsily. It fell beneath the table, and I was about to reach to retrieve it for her when she dropped out of her seat and vanished under the table cloth. I felt the toes hastily retreat from my lap.

Suddenly, Raquel gasped and wriggled in her seat, her fork frozen in mid air. I learned later that Dina had seen the toes in mid air and decided to lick the bottom of my sexy assistant's stocking clad foot, and swiftly suckled each toe. What I experienced at that moment though was Dina's hand cupping my swollen groin.

Jen's eyes met mine, her eyebrows arched, questioning but amused, I guessed. She blew me a light kiss, but then shocked me by lifting Raquel's left hand and suckling Raquel's baby finger.

"You had a little of the sauce on it," she winked at Raquel, who settled back in her seat as Dina re-appeared. Jen flashed a wink and grin in my direction as well.

Soon after, Dina cleared our plates. While she was gone, I felt a foot run up inside my left leg. From the angle, I guessed that it belonged to my daughter. I noticed that her right hand had disappeared under the table, and her arm was moving slowly. I could not tell whether she was touching herself, or fondling Raquel. I noticed that both women had extremely erect nipples in spite of the warmth from the fire.

Dina returned with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries. I poured four liqueurs.

"Anybody for some whipped cream?" my wife asked, a teasing tone in her voice. Again, she bolted her drink down, and refilled her own glass.

"Why is it whipped, Mom. Has the cream been naughty?" Jen responded, before popping a strawberry between her lips, and rolling it on her tongue as she nibbled the flesh.

"I always thought that whipping was a treat for being extra nice, not naughty... er... I mean, cream..." Raquel blushed under her olive hued skin as she caught herself.

The fluffy white peaks were in a silver serving bowl - no aerosol can for this dinner. Despite this, I had a quick vision of Dina licking dollops of cream off Raquel's nipples. Or would she focus on one while our daughter enjoyed the other?

Jen dipped a berry into the cream and raised it to her mouth, not quite touching it with her lips. I think all three of us watched frozen as she paused and then her tongue flicked out of her mouth, swirling all around the plump treat, the whiteness captured just on the tip, and then a dab caught on her lower lip as she swallowed.

I recovered in time to notice that Raquel was flushed from her throat all the way down her chest to where her tits curved under her bodice. Then Jen reached across and placed the berry on Raquel's fat lower lip. My cock throbbed so intensely I was afraid I might explode in my trousers as Raquel took tiny bites while my daughter rotated the fruit in my assistant's mouth.

Just then, Dina leaned in my direction. Her right hand vanished under the table, and I felt her tug my zipper down. Her hand circled my shaft as my erection sprang through the opening. We both stared at our daughter apparently seducing my assistant while my wife slowly masturbated me.

"Don't come yet, darling," she whispered in my ear. "Bigger and better plans for your cream..."

Her dirty laugh startled Jennifer and Raquel out of their intimate moment. It was their turn to stare at my wife and I. Dina swiftly shoved my swollen organ into my pants. However, doing the zipper up proved awkward, and the sound seemed deafening in the sudden silence.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers