Beware the Mistletoad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

"Maybe it's time I call a cab," Raquel mumbled, sounding more tipsy than I expected, "I think somebody is ready for their Valentine's treat, and I'll just..."

"You must stay for the treat my dear," Dina interrupted.

Raquel's eyes opened wide, she sat straight up in her chair. She glance at me, then Dina, and then over across to Jennifer. I noticed that Jennifer was still leaning a bit toward our guest, a beautiful grin on her face, her eyes dancing in the firelight.

Mother and daughter reached across in unison, each gently touching Raquel on a forearm, softly stroking from elbow to wrist in a calming manner.

"I know just what this party is lacking, Daddy," Jennifer smiled at me, before returning her gaze to our guest.

"Some Mistletoad!" we exclaimed together.

I rose from my seat and ran to the garage, where I knew some stray sprigs were stored.

"Oh. beware the Mistletoad," I heard Raquel laugh as I returned quickly.

All three women we staring at my very obvious excitement, and I realized that Dina had only pulled the zipper halfway up, so that the bulbous head of my cock was peeking free.

My wife took the Mistletoad from my hand and mixed it with a red ribbon and a few red and white hearts from the center-piece. She then shocked me by holding it above my waist. Giggling she bent over and kissed the tip of my cock, which throbbed in appreciation.

"Oh look, it's saying thank you," she giggled. "Raquel, your turn."

My lovely assistant rose from the table, just a little unsteady on her feet and knelt beside my wife. My daughter was five feet away, her eyes swivelling between the two ladies and making eye contact with me.

Dina nodded at Raquel, who licked her lips but was a bit hesitant as she leaned over and gave my helmet a tentative peck, and then drew back. I noted that even that slight action caused Jennifer's fingers to slide inside her dress as she was caressing her breast, fingers teasing a nipple.

By the time I glanced down in front of me, Raquel had grasped Dina's wrist and shifted the Mistletoad across above Raquel's head. Dina leaned forward in response, her free hand grabbing Raquel behind the neck, holding the two faces close together as my wife and her prospective lover shared a deep tongue twisting kiss, returning to where they had left off at the Christmas party.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Dina said to Raquel as they separated for breath.

Jennifer's eyes danced, as she tried to watch my cock throbbing in excitement, while not missing her mother's lesbionic display. I gently removed the Mistletoad from Dina's fingers and stepped over to where Jen still sat by the table. I intended to hold it over my crotch, and test whether my daughter would dare kiss my cock in front of her mother, and if so how Dina would react. Instead, Raquel surprised me by guiding my arm so that the mixture of herb and ribbon and hearts was above my daughter's mouth. Raquel hungrily kissed Jennifer, hands grasping my daughter's shoulders, caressing down her flans, and then back up to grasp Jennifer's firm young tits. Dina stepped closer and knelt beside them. I noted that my wife's nipples were threatening to poke right through the fabric of her dress.

This kiss was both long and intense, but finally, Jen pulled her face away from Raquel's mouth, gasping for air.

"I'm sorry my tits aren't as ripe as yours," my daughter said to the woman whose kiss she had just shared.

"They are perfect for you," Raquel responded. "May I taste one?"

Jen replied by grabbing my hand and dangling the Mistletoad just above where her tit sloped under the dress. But it was Dina, not Raquel, who tugged the fabric away to expose the tender flesh. As I watched this unfolding, I could feel the weight of my swollen cock pressing the zipper further open. Dina reached up and over to the dessert tray, and grabbed a spoonful of whipped cream, which she dropped onto the exposed slope of her daughter's tit, allowing it to run down and coat the nipple.

Dina cupped her twenty year old daughter's tit from underneath in her palm and gently raised it as an offering to Raquel, who leaned down and accepted it, first giving it a single kiss, but then drawing it in across that pendulous lower lip. Raquel closed her teeth softly, just grasping the nub enough to tug it away from the mound. All three women seemed to turn at once to make sure that I was watching. As Raquel drew the nipple the rest of the way into her mouth, my cock finally sprang fully free of my fly, sticking straight out into the room, pointed straight at my daughter's face, but also of course, and Raquel's ass, which was rising up off the floor as she suckled her treat.

"What a delicious dessert treat," Raquel said as she finally released Jen's nipple from her lips. "I think Dina deserves one too."

Eyebrows flew up at the assumption that Dina would suck her daughter's tit. Except, instead of dropping cream on Jen's tit, Raquel grabbed my hand and lowered the Mistletoad across my wife's chest. Jennifer, recovering quickly, reached over and freed her mother's tits from the dress. She then grabbed the cream bowl and poured most of the contents across Dina's chest, making sure to coat both nipples.

Raquel wasted no time leaning over and devouring the cream, her tongue dancing along Dina's flesh, darting out to tease each nipple, before finding more goo to gobble. Dina was squirming as she squatted by the fireplace, her moaning becoming groaning and I wondered whether she might climax just from this illicit attention.

I noticed that Jen's tongue poked out and flitted across her lower lip as Raquel finally drew one of Dina's nipples into her lips, following exactly the same process as she had with Jennifer, but more slowly and intensely. My cock throbbed harder in anticipation of my daughter, my secret lover, gobbling her own Mom's tit.

That movement attracted Jen's attention. She glanced up and over at my organ, which already dripped a bit of precum. She then looked down, seemingly surprised to see the cream dish still in her hand. As Raquel switched nipples, and Dina tossed her head back, eyes closed, our daughter poured the last of the cream over the end of her father's erection.

I positioned the Mistletoad right above my cock. Dina and Raquel seemed to be too busy to notice, but Jennifer finally slid from her chair, kneeling at my feet. Her delicate fingers reached up and she grasped me at the root, her baby finger caressing my scrotum. I was not sure whether the shiver that ran up my spine and exploded in my brain was entirely from the pleasure of that touch, or whether I was still worried how Dina might react. My daughter smiled up at me, showing me a combination of innocence and lust. The tiny dollop of whipped cream that Raquel had left dangling from Jen's right nipple completed the picture.

As Jen slowly stroked up and down my shaft, careful not to trigger a premature ejaculation, I saw that Dina was still too busy to notice what was happening just a few feet from her. Raquel was slowly peeling my wife's dress down her body, and following along, her tongue bathing each area of flesh as it became exposed. Dina was murmuring her pleasure, fingers twisting in Raquel's jet black hair, so different from the fair hair of my two women. She lay with her back flat on the carpet, her knees raised and wide, her womanly core fully on offer to my assistant, who had given her a finger fucking at the party, but now seemed intent upon exploring Dina's passions even further.

Jen and I glanced over and watched the moment that her mom was sharing with Raquel. We saw Dina's hips twist, and then start to hump up off the floor bumping against Raquel's pelvis. Jen missed out when Raquel starting humping back against Dina, because my daughter had turned her head and started to lick whipped cream off of her father's ancient aching cock just a few feet over from where her mother was about to orgasm.

My daughter's tongue swirled around my spongy head, pausing with each lick to swallow the cream. By the time she had my flesh clean, Raquel had raised her head just long enough to tug Dina's dress over her hips and off of her body, leaving my wife naked beneath her except for the stockings and garter belt bought to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Raquel's dress was now tucked up around her waist, and her panties were twisted aside, allowing her to begin rubbing her pussy directly against Dina's. My wife's hands grasped smooth the generous but firm cheeks of my assistant's sexy young bottom. She began to slightly thrust herself up and down against Raquel. It was breathtaking to watch her simulating fucking the woman I so wanted to fuck, and soon, probably would. It became very obvious that Dina and Raquel were both going to cum soon again, and quickly. And they did.

They both remained too focussed on their moment to notice that the tip of my daughter's tongue was exploring the slit at the end of my prick.

"I think Mom wants you to save this load for Raquel though Daddy," Jen winked up at me.

"That's...right...honey..." Dina gasped as she rolled on the floor, "after all...she is our guest."

"I'll get more cream," Jennifer said as she bolted upright with youthful enthusiasm, giving my chest a quick caress as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Raquel took no notice of my daughter's departure, lowering her face along my wife's belly, tongue teasing Dina's navel just briefly before continuing its path of pleasure. My hand dropped instinctively to hold my shaft nonchalantly, stroking it idly as I watched my assistant giving oral sex to my wife. I don't know whether Raquel had prior practice, but I knew instantly that she was superior to me, and yet, I felt no jealousy, just excitement at sharing the moment of ecstasy that Dina was about to enjoy.

At some point, Jennifer knelt beside me, but she did not say a word. Like me, she silently observed. My daughter's hand fell softly on my knee. As we watched, it crept along my thigh, and eventually she brushed my hand away from my shaft and took over the maintenance of my erection, cautiously not triggering ejaculation. I reciprocated, my hand travelling a similar path, brushing her labia before inserting a finger deep inside her slit, my thumb bobbling her clit, building her toward climax, comfortable in knowing that her capacity was insatiable, but wanting her mother to come first.

"Look, Daddy," Jen breathed into my ear, her hand leaving my cock just long enough to gesture across to where Dina was spreading her thighs wider apart, inviting Raquel's mouth to lick all around those fine athletic thighs, more a match for her twenty year old daughter than suited to a forty-plus mother. Raquel's tongue licked up and down Dina's outer labia, then the inner, then flicked across her erect clit. My daughter and I both held our breath at the sight of my assistant sucking Dina's love button gently. Then Raquel was blowing warm breath across Dina's wet labia. Highly experienced, or first time player, Raquel's tongue slid effortlessly along Dina's slit, travelling down and then up where it delayed at the button of my wife's clitoris. Dina's body curled upwards, feet and shoulders on the ground, but hips rising to meet the attention.

Dina let out a long soft sigh, fingers twisting harder in her lover's hair. Their bodies writhed together for a couple of minutes. Jennifer sighed and bit down on my shoulder as a modest orgasm surprised us both. I understood that my daughter knew that crying out might spoil her mother's moment.

Raquel continued to pleasure Dina orally, and soon added a few fingers to the activity, thrusting them hard and deep into Dina's gash, perhaps having learned on the night of the Christmas party just how rough my wife liked to be fucked. Once that rhythm was established, Dina grabbed Raquel's hair even harder, urgently pulling that head up out from between her thighs so that the two women could lock their lips together in a passionate kiss.

As Dina broke the kiss and shoved Raquel's head down again, the younger woman forced my wife to let her pause so that she could give each of Dina's nipples a light kiss before she once again started licking the older woman's cunt.

"Oh, yeah, eat my cunt some more, slut, while you grind your nose against my clit and fuck me with those fingers," Dina growled.

"Don't come yet, Daddy," Jen quietly reminded me, her tongue dancing along my earlobe. Her fingers formed a tight ring around the root of my cock, acting as an impromptu fleshy cock ring. Days later, I found myself puzzling over just how my little girl had learned so much, even though she had told me that she was a slut - just like her mother. Like her mother, she hid it well.

So I watched as my wife cupped those fuckable ass cheeks and squeezed the delicious curves. Her fingers sliding into the crease between them, stroking where I wanted my cock to enter. Soon, Dina had a finger probing Raquel's anus, teasing all around it, and then softly pushing it open, before retreating. This repeated several times. The whole time, Raquel's tongue and fingers were driving my wife closer to another climax. Each time Dina fingered Raquel's ass, her digit slipped in a bit further.

I watched as my wife's muscles suddenly tensed. I could almost feel the pressure building inside of her, though perhaps that was just the state of my cock I was feeling. Jennifer was also watching intently. Her shoulder pressed to mine her excitement, making her flesh vibrate against me. My cock, in turn, throbbed harder in my daughter's fist. If she released the pressure, I was afraid that I might also explode, and Raquel still had an ass that I desperately wanted to fuck. Something about tonight told me that this dream might just come true.

"Oh, she's such a dirty little slut," Jennifer commented. I wondered which woman she was referring to.

Grunts and groans signified that Raquel was also about to have another orgasm. I was thrilled to see her legs suggestively spread wider apart. I could see the engorged lips of her wet sex invitingly on display, but it was that pink rosebud that I longed to lick, to fuck. I was jealous for the first time during this strange Valentine's romp - but it was my wife that I was jealous of, enjoying that ass I desired so badly.

Jennifer shocked me at that moment, just when I thought she could shock me no further. She dangled the Mistletoad above Raquel's ass and swiftly lowered her face to that gorgeous rump. As soon as she released my shaft from her grasp, though, I replaced her fingers with my own, squeezing tightly until the head was turning purple and it felt like it would burst.

Jen smeared the whipped cream deep into the anal cleavage, licking it clean almost as quickly as she applied it. When she reached the divot that sank deep toward Raquel's forbidden passage, though, she waited, watching her mother's fingers pull open the rosebud so that the cream flowed deep, and only then did my daughter stick her tongue all the way down. She started to fuck Raquel's ass with her tongue, just like I wanted to do with my cock, while Raquel somehow still had the energy to continue building Dina to another orgasm.

For an instant, I was jealous of all three women, sharing so closely while I could only watch and deny myself an orgasm. That passed as Dina rode another wave through her crest and subsided to the floor, while our daughter finally lifted her mouth from Raquel's ass, a dab of cream stuck to her nose and smiled up at me.

Dina wailed, clutching her nails into Raquel's scalp, but my assistant showed no mercy. She continued to lick my wife's cunt right through the earthshaking climax and the quivering aftershocks, not letting up until Dina collapsed, exhausted.

"I think she's all ready for you now, Daddy," Jennifer filled the silence after her mother's screams stopped echoing off the walls.

I edged closer, still careful to maintain the restraint on my load, fearful of how I might otherwise react to the closeup vision and the scents of the enthusiastic sex which I had just witnessed. Jen leaned across, her cream tipped tit dangling temptingly before my tongue. I licked that stray streak of whiteness off my daughter's pale flesh. I let her fist close over my fingers and I gradually allowed her to resume providing the flesh cock ring to my aching cock. That allowed me to turn my attention to my beautiful assistant and her bountiful ass.

Raquel had relented and was no longer teasing Dina's soaked slit. Instead, she was stretching over my wife's motionless body, gently kissing first each shoulder, then the divot where the clavicle met the throat, and then down Dina's chest, kissing each nipple more gently than earlier, before slowly licking in one long flat tongued movement from between Dina's tits to her navel, which became the focus of a serious tonguing.

As Raquel worked, her hips moved forward and down, then back and up so that as she paused, her ass was perfectly presented to me, inches in front of my face. It was perfect - full and round, but well toned, the upper curves curling into a "V" at the bottom of her spine, where the slot for her anal cleavage began. To my surprise, I saw a tattoo there and soon realized that it was a Mistletoad, adorned with red ribbon and hearts.

The shock must have been painted on my face.

"Don't worry, honey, it's only temporary for tonight." Dina filled the silence. "I hope you don't mind but I sent Raquel to the parlour as a special treat."

"Kiss it Daddy," Jennifer stage whispered into my ear. The sensation of her breath warming me caused my cock to stiffen even more than it already was. Only her fingers wrapped around it kept me from exploding.

"There's the ass you want to fuck, Daddy, all ready for you."

I obeyed her direction, bending over and planting my face on the base of my assistant's spine as she licked my wife's body.

"Beware the Mistletoad, honey," Dina laughed, and then she began moaning more as Raquel suddenly tweaked her nipples and kissed up her thighs.

I kissed the tattoo, first jabbing it with just the tip of my tongue, and then flattening my tongue to trace the edges before planting my lips firmly on the ink. I could feel the shiver run up Raquel's spine, and her buttocks quivered beneath my chest.

Flattening my saliva coated tongue again, I licked from the picture of cupid atop the Mistletoad all the way to the knot of ribbon below. I did not stop there, instead I ran my tongue between the fold in Raquel's rear, tasting her perspiration filled with pheromones generated by her lovemaking with my wife, her seduction of my daughter, and hopefully, anticipation of anal sex with me. Soon, I was tasting the remains of the whipped cream that Jen had used as lubricant and knew that it was time.

"Before I let you fuck her ass, daddy, you need to promise that you'll also fuck her pussy, because ass fucking without conventional sex is sort of weird."

"Not too weird for Raquel, I bet," Dina joked between moans. Raquel just chuckled as she once again teased my wife's clit.

"Don't think I can tonight," I gasped. "Only one load left."

"Next time then."

Next time? There was going to be a next time? And my daughter was sure of this? But I just nodded my agreement.

That seemed to satisfy Jennifer. She slid around so that she was essentially riding my right hip, which allowed her to reach around with her left hand to grasp my shaft while her right hand fucked Raquel's clit and cunt, making my assistant writhe with pleasure. Jen steered my tip towards Raquel's gaping anus, using the fingers of her other hand to tug the space wider. As my tip filled the gap, Jen slid her fingers down and around to massage Raquel's clit.

I reached my hands around and for the first time had a good feel of Raquel's breasts. I loved my wife's modest bosom, still perky and youthful in middle age, and of course my daughter's twenty year old tits not only reminded me of her mother, but were delicious in their own right. I like to think that I'm not a monochrome stereotypical "boob man" obsessed with big tits, but I'd be lying if I denied fascination with Raquel's chest from the very day we had met at her interview. Fortunately she dressed conservatively in the office, but I still had to consciously avert my stare and concentrate on eye contact to keep from violating all sorts of 'leering is sexual harassment' policies. Even that had failed since seeing her dressed to kill at the Christmas party, and making out with my wife. I longed to taste those tits, so big, yet so firm. Fondling them would have to do for now.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers