Beware the Mistletoad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

First I just held them as Jennifer fed another inch of my cock into the tightness of Raquel's forbidden passage. This made Raquel wince a bit, and she temporarily stopped pleasuring my wife. Jennifer paused so that Raquel could adjust, but I continued to massage the handfuls of flesh. I could not see where Raquel was licking, but as Dina was writhing more intensely, and had thrown back her head, a thousand mile stare in her eyes, I guessed that she was attacking Dina's clit, and fiercely.

I could feel the silky smoothness of Raquel's stockings rubbing against my legs, and used that like lubricant to move freely, or at least as much as Jenifer's grip permitted. Whoever had selected tonight's wardrobe clearly knew what fabrics made for the best fucking.

"Holy fuck!" Raquel grunted "That's so good! Your cock feels so big inside me! I'm such a total cock whore! Oh, please fuck my asshole!"

She then lowered her mouth to my wife's loins and though I could not see, it must have been magic, because in a moment, Dina screamed with joy, another climax flowing through her to Raquel, and then to my cock, Jennifer shoved me deeper into Raquel's bowel. The whipped cream made for smooth entry. I grunted and found my fingers closing around her nipples. I wanted my daughter to remove her fingers from around my root so that I could give Raquel a proper fucking, but I was by no means certain that Raquel's sphincter was tight enough to prevent me from blowing my load instantly.

"Don't be gentle, just fucking ravage the slut!" Jennifer instructed me. Her mother agreed with a lusty chuckle.

"Oh god that's it!" Raquel groaned. "Fuck my ass, fuck this anal slut hard! Oh fuck I love cock right up my ass, it's so good but so fucking wrong! Especially on Valentine's Day, with your wife and daughter."

"Shh, honey, that's what makes it special," Dina reassured Raquel, stroking her hair.

"And we did warn you to beware the Mistletoad," Jen giggled, and then she bent over and licked Raquel's tattoo.

"Ohhhh, fuck that's so deep, I feel so fucking full," Raquel groaned, "But don't stop. I love the mix of pain and pleasure."

I pushed forward a bit more, filling her as much as I could with my daughter's fingers still restraining my sperm from surging up and out of my cock. I held my cock there, half way into her, appreciating how full it made her feel, and I in turn enjoyed the sensation of her muscles moulding her space around my size, adjusting to me.

Raquel's whole body quivered. The tremor flowed through both me and Jen. I suspected that Dina could also feel it from where she still lay under Raquel, panting for air. Slowly, Jen guided me back, until only the tip of my cock sat in the opening of Raquel's anus. Then, without warning, my daughter thrust me deep into that excellent ass. From the motion of her other arm, I guessed that she was driving her fingers - maybe her entire fist - deep into Raquel's cunt at the same time.

That triggered Raquel's orgasm, but still my daughter kept her fist tight around my root.

"You've been waiting for this for a long time, got to make it last," she said as she shoved me forward, burying my cock once again deep inside Raquel's bowel. I could feel the electricity of her climax flow through the thin membranes. It was like tiny sparks were bouncing all around my cock, and leaping into the slit.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, this is what I've been craving more than chocolate even. Don't stop now," Raquel demanded as she regained her breath. "You're the biggest cock my ass has ever felt. I need more."

Dina had recovered enough that she started pushing Raquel's shoulders back while I used those big tits as handholds to rock her. Jennifer was pushing my body forward and pulling me back. I saw Jennifer's right hand moving faster, rubbing that clit enthusiastically. I felt my little girl's cunt juices coating my thigh as she was becoming more excited by the shared experience. Clearly, when she had proclaimed herself a slut, she meant that she was game for powerful group play, and unafraid of same sex contact.

Once a sustained rhythm seemed to be established, I released Raquel's right tit and reached my hand over to caress Jennifer's nipple. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own, travelling along my daughter's torso until I was fingering her juicy young clit. I hoped that she would come soon, because then perhaps she might allow me to blast this load into Raquel's ass.

I knew that my wish was about to come true when I saw Jen's free hand leave Raquel's clit long enough to grab her own nipple and twist it fiercely. Meanwhile, I felt Raquel's already incredibly tight anus tighten even more.

Jen's moaning reach fever pitch and her whole body tensed up, her cunt clenching around my fingers and flooding my arm with juices as she started to shake. Her climax came hard and fast, and she wasted no time returning her fingers to Raquel's clit.

The way that Raquel's anal muscles were clamped around my cock as if milking me was becoming too much for me to stand.

"Please, baby, let go, let me cum," I begged my daughter.

"Not until Raquel is ready too Daddy," she replied, kissing me playfully on the cheek.

"Al-most th-there," my lovely assistant gasped below me.

I watched my daughter's hand move fiercely, rubbing furiously at Raquel's clit. As I leaned into Raquel and increased my pace Dina paid more attention to Raquel's sensitive nipples.

Jennifer bent over across Raquel's hips, and kissed the Mistletoad tattoo. She stabbed the design with her tongue and licked all around the edges.

This seemed to be all that it took as Raquel stiffened and then screamed. I could feel the gush as she orgasmed. As soon as that happened, my daughter released her grip on my cock. With a loud grunt, I pushed that last half inch of cock deep into my assistant's bowel and filled it with great gobs of goo.

I held my cock inside Rachel's ass until the last spurt seeped out, assisted by my daughter softly pumping my shaft, and then kneading my balls. I then pulled my cock clear of her anus and collapsed on the carpet next to my wife, who was still panting for breath from all of her excitement. Her fingers intertwined with mine as she turned her face to me and quietly mouthed "Beware the Mistletoad."

Dina giggled as I laughed more heartily, and then she whispered, "I love you."

"More than ever," I quietly replied.

I then noticed that Dina was craning her neck to try to look over or around Rachel's body. I suspected that my goo was leaking from her forbidden passage, and wondered whether Jennifer was slut enough to lick it clean.

"Mommy, Daddy, can I have a sleep over with Raquel in my room?" my daughter asked.

"As long as you leave the door open," Dina laughed. That had been our standard sleep over rule when Jen was a teen.

"Okay, but you and Daddy can just peep - no joining in," my daughter replied. She stood and eased my assistant up from between my wife's knees, one hand on either hip. In the light of the fireplace I could see that fluids were in fact sliding down inside Raquel's thighs.

Jen swatted Raquel's ass to get her headed up the stairs, but Raquel paused long enough to grab the Mistletoad on the way.

"Beware the Mistletoad" proclaimed Dina again as the younger women disappeared, giggling.

The symphony of sensual sounds was perfect music as my wife rolled over and grasped my spunky cock. She proceeded to lick me clean, and then climbed aboard to ride me cowgirl style. Her screams of passion barely drowned out the sounds from our daughter's room. Soon though, everybody was spent. The house was quiet as Dina lay atop me.

I was about to drift off to sleep but first remembered to say, "thank you for the Valentine's treat."

My wife chuckled and replied, "After Jennifer told me about your adventures, I knew I had to reward you. Next time she's home, I want to watch you fuck her. And maybe she'll bring a friend for me. One who doesn't know to beware of the Mistletoad."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers