Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

As her mind turned to mush Rose shamelessly slammed herself back on the dildo with every ounce of her strength, ruthlessly impaling her own ass hole on the pleasure giving toy just so her next orgasm would come quickly, which it did. It was as orgasm after orgasm rushed through her and she could focus on almost nothing but that dildo jack hammering in and out of her ass hole Rose remembered exactly why it was she kept submitting to Beyonce, why there wasn't a single command her black mistress could tell her to do that she wouldn't obey, why she wished she had submitted to a dominant black woman much sooner. It was because Rose could only receive this type of massive orgasm from getting butt fucked by her black mistress.

Rose would do anything for this pleasure. Rose would walk funny for hours, trying to avoid sitting down at almost all costs as putting weight on her sore butt was agonising. Rose would read lines, privately or even onset while very aware that her ass hole was gaping open. Rose would walk around hoping no one would noticed that her face was wet and smelt like pussy because she was still covered in her black mistress's cum and cunt cream. Rose would lick the asses of dozens of girls she barely knew and taste their asses on her black mistress's strap on. Rose would eat her black mistress's pussy and ass, and the pussies and asses of any woman her black mistress wanted her too. Rose would let herself get gang banged by dozens of girls with strap ons, or by her black mistress's entire security team.

In fact Rose had allowed all those things to happen, the security guard gang bang really sticking out of her mind at that moment as she recalled the taste of all that cum as all those guys shot their loads into her mouth and down her throat, and the feeling of their cocks exploding in her pale ass and one after the other filling it with semen, all that sperm dripping out of her ass hole for hours afterwards. And Rose would happily do it all again a thousand times just for one of the mind melting orgasms that were now rocking her body and turning her into nothing but a mindless wreck.

Even as the butt fucking became so violent that it literally seemed like Beyonce was trying to ruin Rose's rectum Anne continued just taking pictures. She did this because no matter how hard the ass fucking became Rose continued screaming in ecstasy, and the look on the other pale woman's face was one of pure bliss. Besides, Anne could vividly remember the rectum ramming she had just taken, and even though her ass hole was still gaping open and aching Anne found herself wishing it was her pale butt getting brutally fucked. She wished she was on all fours, giving up her white ass to her black mistress, partly for her own selfish pleasure, partly because Anne still found herself yearning to give pleasure to the dark skinned goddess who had broken her and made her the white bitch she was always meant to be.

As it turned out Anne should be careful what she wished for, Beyonce turning to her with eyes burning with lust and screaming, "Bend over and show me your ass hole!"

Quickly obeying Anne turned around and bent over, sticking her ass towards her black mistress. She even gently put down the camera so she could reach back and spread her ass cheeks, giving her black mistress and even better look at her ass hole which Anne could tell was still gaping obscenely after the brutal pooper pounding she had taken.

For a few long moments Anne stayed perfectly still and just listen to the sound of flesh smacking off flesh and Rose's incoherent cries of pleasure as Beyonce obviously continued to slam fuck Rose's shit pipe. But after a while Anne's curiosity got the better of her and she turned her head to look behind her. That was a bit of a strain on her neck but it was worth it to get to again get to see her mistress's chocolate body pounding into Rose's milky white butt. This time though Beyonce's attention wasn't on Rose, the black singer continuing to effortlessly butt fuck her white bitch as she stood lustfully at Anne's gaping ass hole.

Ecstatically happy she was pleasing her black mistress Anne obediently stayed still and continued holding her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could. Even as her joints ached she stayed still, enduring the aching actually giving Anne a wicked sense of submissive pleasure as she was doing it for her black mistress. Besides she was too wrapped up in watching the rough butt pounding to care.

However while Anne felt she would endure anything for her black mistress she was relieved to hear Beyonce call out, "Get that sexy white ass over here! Mmmmmmmmm, I want that pale butt right next to this tight little ass hole I'm fucking!"

Not even thinking of hesitating Anne quickly scurried onto the bed and got into the position her black mistress wanted her in, Anne putting her butt right next to Rose's, hoping that when Beyonce was done fucking that other pale booty the singer would slam that big black dick up Anne's sore but still eager to be fucked ass.

Anne wouldn't have to wait that long.

Once Rose was on the edge of another orgasm Beyonce made her move, abruptly pulling her strap on out of Rose's ass and then slamming every inch of that big dildo into Anne's ass.

Thanks to the earlier rectum wrecking even the deepest part of Anne's bowels welcomed the intrusion, Beyonce's latest conquest crying out joyfully as her back passage was once again filled with long thick black cock. Meanwhile Rose cried out in a mixture of anger, annoyance and disappointment, but Beyonce had done this enough times that Rose knew better than to verbally complain. Instead Rose obediently stayed on all fours with her now thoroughly gaping butt hole ready and very willing to accommodate Beyonce's cock if her black mistress decided to re-enter her rectum.

Both of these reactions brought a big smile to Beyonce's face. Anne was taking her cock up her pale ass again and clearly loving it like a good little white bitch, and while she was far from the perfect submissive white bitch Rose was keeping her pale ass in the air and available for Beyonce's pleasure which after a while was all that mattered to the black singer.

For the first few thrusts Beyonce had paid close attention to Anne's reactions, making sure her new white bitch was moaning only in pleasure no matter how hard she fucked her ass. After all that would have been counter-productive for Beyonce to fuck Anne's ass hard if the actress wasn't ready for it. That might put Anne off anal sex, or worse make her not want to be Beyonce's white bitch and that was unacceptable because Beyonce never failed to make another woman her submissive little plaything.

Luckily no matter how rough the butt fucking became Anne only screamed increasingly loudly in pleasure, her screams becoming deafening when she came so hard she squirted, her cum covering the bed sheets below.

Beyonce came shortly afterwards, pulled her black dildo out of Anne's ass hole and slammed every inch of the strap on deep inside Rose's open and waiting butt hole.

Again one white girl cried out in pleasure while the other cried out in disappointment, although there was no anger or annoyance in Anne's voice. Beyonce liked that. It showed that either Anne was too overwhelmed to be angry or annoyed, or perhaps just too submissive to be. Either way it was a very good sign, as was the fact that Rose cried out in only disappointment when Beyonce pulled out of her ass to shove her cock back into Anne's ass.

Beyonce continued this pattern, switching back and forth between the two well stretched white asses in front of her, sometimes any giving only a few thrusts before switching, other times giving one of her bitches a nice hard ass pounding to the point they where about to cum only to switch. Then Beyonce started to only switch when she made one of her white sluts cum, sometimes sodomising them through multiple climaxes before switching to her other bitch's butt hole.

Soon the three women became completely lost in the pleasure they were receiving from the rough anal sex.

One of the two pale girls would rest her upper body down on the bed while keeping her ass in the air and ready to be fucked. The other would be on all fours, screaming hysterically while slamming herself back on the dildo brutalising her butt, more often than not cum squirting out of her pussy like a fountain. And through it all Beyonce ruthlessly pounded white girl booty, her own cum dripping down her legs as she used her white bitches' butt holes for her pleasure.

This was the purest heaven for all three women.

Rose and Anne were lost in blissful submission, happily surrendering their asses to their dominating black mistress, hoping that she was receiving as much pleasure as they were.

Also while the thought made her blush Anne hoped that Rose hadn't been exaggerating. Anne hoped that after this brutal butt fucking her ass hole would remain open for hours, maybe even days. That trying to sit down, use the bathroom, or even just walk around would be agony. That all she would want to do would be lay down on her front until her ass eventually stopped hurting. And Anne hoped... actually wanted that because she wanted to be left with a reminder for as long as possible of this wonderful butt fucking, and the fact that she was now Beyonce Knowles' white bitch.

Meanwhile Rose knew she had a long night of ass wrecking ahead of her which would probably result in her butt hole still being stretched open in the morning. And if it wasn't, or wasn't much, the morning butt fucking session she would get would ensure that her ass hole would be gaping for most of the next day. Not that her butt hole was going to get much chance to close tonight. Neither was Anne's, both them all but guaranteed to spend most if not all the next 24 hours struggling to shit, sit, or even walk thanks to their aching, well stretched asses. And Rose was looking forward to every agonising second as it would remind her of her place as her black mistress's submissive little pet, and of course this red hot pooper pounding she was currently taking.

Beyonce wasn't focusing on the future. Why would she when her present was her own personal idea of heaven. Well, technically that would have required for there to be white girls as far as the eye could see all with their asses ready and waiting to be used for her pleasure, but two milky white asses was more than enough right now to make Beyonce feel like she was in paradise. The constant string of orgasms was also more than a contributing factor to Beyonce feeling like she had made it past the pearly gates, however her increasing exhaustion sadly brought her back down to earth.

Eventually Beyonce was left with a simple choice of continuing the ass fucking until she received so many climaxes that she passed out, which wouldn't be much longer, or stop while she had enough energy to have her pussy or at least her ass licked. It was an easy choice.

So after one more powerful orgasm Beyonce pulled her strap on cock out of Rose's ass hole and just stood back and admired her handiwork. The usually very pale asses in front of her were now a light shade of pink thanks to the impact of flesh on flesh during the butt fucking. However it was those poor little poop holes which really got Beyonce's attention, those extremely abused butt holes so raw and stretched that the singer/actress guessed Rose and Anne would be lucky if their asses ever fully recovered.

That thought gave Beyonce a sadistic feeling of happiness and even pride, as did watching the clearly exhausted Rose rest her upper half down on the bed but as before keeping her ass in the air and available for her black mistress's pleasure.

"Stay still bitches!" Beyonce murmured hoarsely as she quickly retrieved her camera from where it had been left lying forgotten on the floor.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Anne and Rose said softly and almost simultaneously as their black mistress started taking pictures of their gaping ass holes.

After half a dozen shots of those well violated butt holes Beyonce opened her mouth to give her bitches a command. However before a word could escape Beyonce's lips Rose reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, giving Beyonce an even better look into the deepest depth of Rose's rectum. Then, after noticing what Rose was doing, Anne did the same, pulling apart her own butt cheeks to expose herself even more for her black mistress's pleasure.

This act of submission had Beyonce grinning with such pleasure it was a couple of seconds before she even started taking pictures again. When she did Beyonce took even more than before, including plenty of close up shots of those gaping butt holes and a wide shot of both white girls spreading their butt cheeks for her which Beyonce was sure was going to become one of her favourite photos in her book of bitches.

However as much as Beyonce loved taking photos of, and just staring at, those two thoroughly abused white asses she was horny for more fun, and had a dildo in need of cleaning.

"Get over here and suck my cock you two little bitches!" Beyonce cried out, "I want both your blow job lips on my cock, cleaning it of all your skanky butt juices."

After Beyonce's first sentence Rose started moving. By the time Beyonce had finished her second sentence Rose was on her knees in front of her black mistress and greedily swallowing the head of the big fake cock which had just finished giving her so much pleasure.

Rose moaned joyfully, her eyelids even fluttering as she tasted the deepest part of not only her own ass but Anne's ass too. It gave her such perverted pleasure to taste such a deep part of her own ass and Anne's ass that Rose actually stopped still in her tracks, not even sucking on the cock in her mouth for a few seconds. Then she sensed someone dropping down next to her.

Without needing to look Rose realised it was Anne and, suddenly feeling very greedy, created a tight seal with her lips and began sucking as hard as she could.

Rose knew it was selfish but she wanted all those yummy ass juices for herself, and in that moment she didn't want to be denied.

However while Rose was sucking hard on the first few inches of the shaft Anne was lowering her lips down to the base. At first Anne just lightly kissed the bottom of Beyonce's cock but soon she was covering it with her mouth from the side and sucking it just as hard as Rose was sucking the head.

Anne had no idea she was upsetting Rose by stealing some of the delicious ass juice, but if she had known she wouldn't have cared.

All Anne cared about in that moment was pleasing her black mistress.

As she slid her lips up and down the dick, covering it with her mouth and sliding her tongue around it to make sure she got every little bit of butt juice, Anne looked up lovingly at her black mistress, hoping against hope she would see a sign that she was pleasing the dark skinned goddess.

To Anne's delight not only did Beyonce looked down at her lustfully but Beyonce also began to give her and Rose encouraging words, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, fucking suck that dick! Taste both your slutty pale asses all over the big fucking cock that just ruined both your butt holes and turned them into gaping messes! Shit, your ass holes will probably never completely close again, but you don't care do you you little ATM sluts? No, you don't care that your shit holes have been destroyed, or that you're both acting like shameless sluts, because all you care about is cleaning all your skanky butt juices off my big cock. As it should be. Mmmmmmmmm, my white bitches should always be more preoccupied with pleasing their Black Mistress than their own welfare, even the welfare of those black cock depositories you white girls call your ass holes!"

Beyonce continue to give words of encouragement as Anne and Rose continued sucking her dick. Eventually, with a little encouragement, both bitches switched places, giving Anne a chance to bob her head up and down on the first few inches of the dildo while Rose sucked on the base, both broken white sluts making sure that the other didn't miss any precious butt juice.

Beyonce caught it all on camera, the award-winning singer loving every moment of her bitches worshipping her cock. However while there was a little bashing on her clit, and more than a little mental stimulation, it would take a long while for this to make her cum.

What the cock sucking succeeded in doing instead was relight the fire in Beyonce. It may sure she had enough adrenaline for at least one more round, but also made sure she was so horny she was in no mood for any slow and gentle shit. No, she wanted some serious action and then she wanted to cum. However while adrenaline was pumping through her body Beyonce didn't have the energy to keep using the strap on.

Luckily Beyonce had something else in mind, "Ok bitches, I think you got all your slutty ass juices off my dick. Now how about you share it with each other? Come on, kiss. I wanna see you two pretty little actresses making out like you're in a dyke version of Brokeback Mountain. Mmmmmmm, yeah, kiss like you just can't quit each other!"

Beyonce had intended for the latest demand to be a distraction for the other two women. However she ended up distracted herself when Rose grabbed hold of the side of Anne's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Beyonce was even pretty sure Rose immediately shoved her tongue into Anne's mouth, and even if she didn't she was certain the two actresses started tongue wrestling shortly afterwards.

It made for an extremely beautiful sight, one which Beyonce wasn't ashamed to get lost in for a few minutes. However Beyonce also wasn't ashamed that it was a sight that made her want to fuck the other women even more, the Grammy-winning singer eventually taking enough of her focus away from the two beautiful actresses fun enough to unstrap the dildo and toss it aside.

Once the strap on was discarded Beyonce watched her two bitches kissing for a little while longer then yelled out, "Ok, stop kissing... I SAID STOP... good sluts. Now Anne, lay down. It's time for your first taste of sweet black pussy."

The two actresses were reluctant to break apart but Anne was very eager to lie down on her back and allow Beyonce to slowly lower her pussy down onto her face.

Before Beyonce's twat was even lightly resting down on top of her Anne was licking her black mistress's cunt, her tongue shooting out of her mouth to slide over Beyonce's pussy lips when they were about a inch away from her. Anne licked thoroughly, sliding her tongue all over Beyonce's outer lips, teasing her clit, and even gently pushing a little into her black mistress's wet love hole. However Anne's eagerness seemed to go unappreciated.

"Come on slut, lick me!" Beyonce barked, grinding her cunt into Anne's face, "Fuck, didn't Rose teach you to eat pussy better than this? Or were you just a crappy student? Awww, what's the matter? More of an anal slut then a pussy slut? Mmmmmmmmm, that's ok, when I'm done with you you'll be both! You'll be both an eager little slut who loves taking it in the butt and a cunt craving rug muncher who loves having her face buried in a nice wet pussy!"

Anne felt discouraged by Beyonce's remarks but use them to motivate herself to try harder. After all despite being a virgin to lesbian sex only a week ago Anne had spent most of her time in the past seven days with her face buried between Rose's legs or Rose using that wicked mouth and tongue of hers to drive Anne wild, and in all that time Rose had definitely taught Anne more than just how to give a gentle cunt lapping.

With that in mind Anne drove her tongue as deep into Beyonce's twat as it would go, forcing a huge moan of pleasure from her black mistress's lips.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers