Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not giving the other woman a chance to recover Anne began tongue fucking her relentlessly, just short sharp thrusts at first but then quickly beginning to move her tongue around inside Beyonce's cunt, searching for her black mistress's most sensitive areas. And just to make sure she increased the intensity of her black mistress's pleasure while searching for all those sweet spots inside the other woman Anne curled her tongue upwards now and again, hitting Beyonce's G-spot and thus ensuring the ebony goddess would be cumming in no time.

"FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH! That's more like it slut! Eat that pussy!" Beyonce exclaimed happily, "Mmmmmmmmm, fucking eat that hot black cunt of mine! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhh, gawwwwwwwwwwwd, fucking eat my pussy you little lezzie ho! Ohhhhhhhh, we'll make an expert muff diver out of you yet! But in the meantime, I feel like tasting some delicious white cunt, and yours looks nice and yummy! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeah, pay close attention bitch because you're about to get a lesson in rug munching!"

Good on her word Beyonce lowered her mouth down to Anne's cunt, briefly sliding her tongue over the lips before slamming her tongue inside the other woman's pussy. Without pausing for a second Beyonce began to tongue fuck the actress so skilfully that it reminded Anne exactly why she was a lesbian now.

Meanwhile a few feet away the woman responsible for sending Anne Hathaway into a pussy loving lesbian was taking it upon herself to capture some photos of this latest sex scene.

Rose was a little annoyed at being basically ignored. On the bright side she was able to get some great shots of Anne licking their black mistress's pussy lips, the dark skinned goddess grinding down on Anne's face and, most enjoyably for Rose, Anne's face becoming increasingly covered in sweet pussy juice. Of course Rose was careful not to miss the 'money shots' of her black mistress sliding her tongue over then inside Anne's pussy for the first time. And after capturing those shots Rose went back and forth between taking close-up shots of the two women's faces buried in each other's pussies and some wide shots of the hot 69 action.

Just as she was changing the film Rose heard her black mistress call out to her, "Hey Rose, take a look at this open little butt hole. Mmmmmmmm, I think it needs to be filled again. Ah fuck, eat that fucking pussy you little dyke, ohhhhhhhhh, Rose! Go get me something to stuff this slut's shit hole! Mmmmmmm, make sure it's nice and wet."

Quickly obeying Rose reached down for her black mistress's strap on but stopped herself. It had been on the floor now, while it didn't bother Rose she guessed her black mistress would want something else. So she went over to the nearest chest of drawers and went searching for her black mistress's collection of dildos, which was pretty easy to find. What was a little more difficult was choosing which dildo to present to Beyonce.

It had to be something nice and big if it was going in Anne's stretched butt hole, and there was a good chance the dildo would be going up Rose's gaping ass too so Rose had a vested interest in choosing wisely. Besides, displeasing her black mistress was unadvisable and simply not something Rose wanted to do.

Ultimately Rose chose a vibrating dildo that was as long as Beyonce's strap on but just over a inch wider which Rose knew from experience would feel amazing sliding through Anne's back passage, and then hopefully her own. But most importantly it came with a little handle for her black mistress's easy use.

After closing the draw Rose turned to watch her mistress and her fellow slut hungrily devouring each other's honey holes, the film and TV actress taking the time to give the dildo in her hand a thorough blow job and sliding her hand down to play with her horny cunt while watching the red hot show in front of her. The fake cock was too wide for Rose to be able to take all the way down her throat but she made sure the bottom half was nice and wet sliding her tongue all over it and even spitting on it a little.

Once it was definitely wet enough, and she was pretty sure the other two women were close to cumming, Rose presented her black mistress with the toy dick, "Here you are my Black Mistress, a nice big toy to fill Anne's slutty ass hole with."

"About time slut!" Beyonce snapped, snatching the dildo and unceremoniously shoving the first few inches into Anne's ass hole, "Now make yourself useful and go lick my ass. Mmmmm ohhhhhhh get behind me and start eating that big black butt of mine. Ooooooooh, ahhhhh, mmmmmmm, fuckkkkk, I wanna feel that whore tongue of yours deep inside my big chocolate booty. Mmmmmmmm, oh fuckkkkk, yeahhhhhh!"

The moment she was given the command Rose quickly scurried around so she was kneeling in front of her black mistress's big fat bubble butt. Not even pausing to admire the sight of those big round cheeks, or the sight of Anne slamming her tongue in and out of Beyonce's pussy right beneath her own target, Rose grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks, spread them wide apart, spat onto her black mistress's butt hole and then dived down to begin sliding her tongue all over that puckered hole.

That coincided with Beyonce telling Rose that she wanted to feel her tongue deep inside her big chocolate booty, Beyonce only too happy to keep encouraging her pet, "Yeahhhhh, just like that, ohhhhhhh, get your tongue up my big black ass you butt munching slut! Get it deep inside that big black booty! Mmmmmmmmm, I wanna feel you cleaning out my anal walls you little bitch! Yeahhhhh, oooooohhhhhhhh gawwwwwwd yeah, KISS MY FUCKING ASS! Ooooooooh, mmmmmmmmm, slide your fucking lips all over my chocolate cheeks, mmmmmmmm, then get right back to licking my fucking shit hole you fucking slut!"

Beyonce was delighted that Rose was anticipating her commands before she gave them. Of course Rose had eaten her big black ass enough times to know exactly how Beyonce liked it. Not that Rose had really been a slouch the first time. In fact Rose had been a ass licking slut when Beyonce met her, but since then Rose had spent a lot of quality time with her face buried in between Beyonce's big fat chocolate cheeks. So if anything Beyonce expected nothing less than a first class rim job from her broken bitch, and she definitely got one, Beyonce actually struggling to keep talking trash as she felt those soft lips slide over her meaty ass cheeks and then again felt that tongue lapping at her ass hole, Rose constantly switching back and forth like a good little ass worshipping bitch.

Of course while was somewhat of a struggle Beyonce didn't stop talking, or forget about her other white slut.

"MMMMMMMMMM FUCK, come on Anne, don't think I've fucking forgotten about you!" Beyonce yelled, roughly smacking Anne's clit, "Stop slacking off! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, fucking eat that pussy you worthless little whore! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh oh, get that dyke tongue deep in my fucking black pussy and, mmmmmmmmmm, and make me cum all over your little lezzie face you fucking lazy little ho!"

Anne wasn't the one slacking off. Beyonce was. Beyonce was too busy talking trash and getting lost in her own pleasure to continue playing with Anne's pussy or at least shove more of that dildo in her pale ass. Meanwhile Anne was frantically slamming her tongue in and out of Beyonce's snatch, the actress only moving that soft little tongue of hers harder and faster within the black singer's juicy cunt as Beyonce hurled untrue abuse at her.

While Beyonce's words had the intended effect of making Anne fuck her pussy harder with that wonderful little tongue the singer/actress had no problem rewarding her white slut for her obedience. Besides, nothing helped Beyonce cum like fucking a couple of nice tight fuck holes.

With that in mind Beyonce started firmly pumping that dildo into Anne's ass, pushing at least an extra inch inside the other woman's rectum with each thrust. When it was in halfway she turned the vibrator on and began playing with the speed dial, turning it up and down at random. As she was doing this Beyonce was first sliding on then two fingers into Anne's needy honey hole, the singer having to lean down and rest the upper half of her body on her arms so she could fuck both of Anne's holes, the whole time yelling increasingly incoherent words at her sluts, "Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, yeeeeessss, mmmmmmmmmm fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh gaaaaaaawwwwwwddddddddddd FUCK! FUCKING LICK, MMMMMMMMMM, LICK ME BITCHES! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING, MMMMMMMM, FUCK MY HOLES WITH YOUR SLUT TONGUES! FUCK OOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME AND AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

Eventually Beyonce gave up on making sense and instead concentrated on sucking Anne's clit. The additional pressure, and the fact that Beyonce chose the same moment to shove the whole of the dildo into Anne's already thoroughly stretched out shit pipe and turned the vibrations onto high while pounding her fingers as hard as she could in and out of Anne's cunt, had Anne squirting again, this time the actress's cum covering Beyonce's face. Not that the singer minded. In fact she removed her fingers from Anne's pussy just so she could bury her face deep in the gushing gash, Beyonce letting out an animalistic moan as she got drenched by all of Anne's cum that she didn't successfully swallow.

Shortly after this Beyonce came too, her cream squirting down onto Anne's face, practically drowning the poor girl. But again either Rose trained her very well or Anne was just a natural lesbian slut because not only did she swallow as much cum as she could but right after Beyonce was done cumming all over her Anne went right back to fucking her black mistress with her tongue.

This delighted Beyonce to no end, the black singer/actress thoroughly enjoying both white girls pleasuring her as she fucked one of them, Beyonce letting them make her cum over and over again while she did the same thing to Anne. However Beyonce was still more than a little tired from using her strap on to pound both of her white bitches' pale asses so sadly it didn't take long for her to start running low on energy again.

Just like last time Beyonce pushed herself to the limit, but also just like last time when she felt like she was going to lose consciousness Beyonce put a stop to the fun. She did that by turning the dildo off, pulling it all the way out of Anne's ass and rolling over onto her back. As she did Rose quickly moved out of the way so she didn't get knocked over or anything.

As she tried to regain her breath Beyonce noticed out of the corner of her eye Rose kneeling beside her and swallow the head of the toy cock.

Despite how tired she was Beyonce turned her head to glare at Rose. However Rose was too preoccupied with sucking on the dildo at first, her eyes firmly closed as she moaned in pleasure as she tasted Anne's ass.

Beyonce waited until Rose was bobbing her head up and down on half of the dildo before pulling away, Rose unwisely glaring at her black mistress for a second or two before quickly lowering her gaze and waiting for further instructions.

"I don't remember giving you permission to suck this cock." Beyonce said dryly.

"I assumed you would want someone to do it my Black Mistress." Rose replied simply.

Beyonce frowned, and then said, "Mmmm... go kneel on the floor with your hands on the bed."

It was Rose's turn to frown, her's a frown of confusion, but she did as she was told.

Turning her attention to Anne, who was sitting up and looking her, Beyonce held out the dildo to her and said, "Finish cleaning this for me then get behind your little friend."

Quickly obeying Anne took the toy from her black mistress's grasp, put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. At first she could only taste Rose's spit but as she began pushing it all the way to the back of her mouth and then down through Anne started tasting the sweet flavour of her own ass. That was when Anne started to moan like Rose had been doing, sucking the dildo with noticeably more enthusiasm and pushing the vibrator much more quickly down her gullet.

It wasn't long before Anne was deep throating the entire length of the fake dick, the submissive bitch now turned butt slut hungrily slurping the last of her ass juices off the dildo and then trying and mostly succeeding in showing the same enthusiasm in sucking on the now thoroughly saliva coated cock just for the amusement of her black mistress. Anne even allowed her eyelids, which fluttered closed when she had again tasted her butt on the toy, to flickering again to give her black mistress what she hoped was a sexy look.

Beyonce saw it as more of a cute look, which only made her like it more, "Ok that's enough, now go stick that cock up Rose's ass."

This of course made Rose's eyes light up, "Oh fuck yeah Anne, shove that big toy up my ass! Mmmmmmm, fill up my open, aching to be fucked ass with that big fat toy."

Anne bit her lip nervously. She had never done anything like that before. She hadn't even thought to ask if she could use a dildo on Rose, and Rose hadn't brought it up. Rose had talked about using toys on Anne, but made it clear that she would use them on her once Beyonce had taken Anne's anal cherry and given her virgin ass hole a nice long stretching out. So despite Rose preparing her for all sorts of depraved and kinky acts this latest command caught Anne completely off guard.

However her black mistress had given Anne a command. What else could she do except obey?

"Come on Anne, shove that thing up my slutty ass and ass fuck me!" Rose demanded impatiently as Anne got down behind her, "Fuck my ass! Ass fuck me! Fucking do it you AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, ooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm!"

Anne momentarily felt a little worried at the cry Rose let out when she shoved the first few inches of the toy into the other actress's gaping butt hole. The cry sounded mostly surprised, obviously the suddenness, but there was also a pain filled undertone. However the surprised and slight painful cry was replaced by moans of pleasure, giving Anne the necessary encouragement for her to start pushing more of the dildo into Rose's ass.

Rose was also verbally encouraging, "Yesssssssss gawwwwwwd fuck me! Fuck my ass! Mmmmmmmmm, get every inch of that big fucking dick up my ass! I, ooooooooooh, I wanna feel every inch of that big fucking dick deep inside my ass! Mmmmmmmmm stretch my bowels more than they already are! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee ooooooooooh FUCK MY ASS!"

All this verbal encouragement was doing wonders for Anne. At first she had to just act confident. As she had two great examples of dominant women in the room with her, and some acting experience, Anne felt she didn't do too badly. However the more Anne fucked Rose's ass and the more Rose moaned in encouragement with every thrust the more Anne didn't have to fake confidence. And the more confident she became the better the butt fucking seemed to become.

However Rose's encouragements remained just as needy and demanding, "Come on bitch, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fucking slam that slutty shitter of mine! Ohhhhhhh, oh fuck yeah, hammer my fucking shit hole! Pound my pooper sooooooooo hard that I never sit or shit right again! MMMMMMMMMMM, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, yeah make my butt hole open and ready for fucking whenever our Black Mistress wants to use it! Oooooooooooooh, I want my ass hole to always be gaping open so, mmmmmmmmm, so you can ass fuck me for your pleasure whenever you want my Black Mistress!"

Rose looked up lovingly at her black mistress. She didn't know what she done to deserve this pleasure. In fact Rose had been sure she had displeased her black mistress and was going to get punished.

The vision of being placed over Beyonce's knee for a nice hard spanking crossed Rose's mind. Despite how sore and aching her ass was the idea was more than a little appealing. Besides her back passage was aching something fierce from being abused again but the pleasure was worth it. As such Rose would take a spanking from her black mistress right now, no matter how sore her ass was or how hard the butt beating would be, just so long as it please the ebony goddess in front of her.

Of course there was a good chance Beyonce still intended to do just that. After all why else was the singer allowing Rose to get her ass fucked if not to then use that as an excuse to spank her? Not that Beyonce needed an excuse, but if Rose tried to protest her black mistress could easily point out she didn't complain when her butt was being fucked. And if a spanking was the price to be paid Rose would happily pay it for the feeling of that dildo sliding through her rectum right now, stimulating every inch of her horny shit pipe.

Beyonce watched Anne fucking Rose's butt for a little while, allowing some time to get her strength back, then the singer/actress asked, "How does it feel Rose? How does it feel to be such a submissive little slut that you'll let any hot girl with a dildo fuck your slutty ass? Tell me! Tell me how it feels going from a butt pounding girl tamer to a total anal slut? Fuck, just look at you. Thought you were a top, but now here you are bottoming for a bottom!"

Rose whimpered as she looked back at Anne. The other white actress was doing a pretty good job fucking her ass, but if Rose wanted to she could totally turned the tables.

Beyonce was right. Anne Hathaway was a natural bottom. Rose had known it the first time she saw her, and it was yet another reason why she had known Anne would be an easy conquest. But now Rose's conquest was fucking her ass. A woman she had turned into such a submissive plaything that she was willing to be a present for another woman was now topping Rose. She wouldn't be if it wasn't for Beyonce, but that was kind of the point. They were both such little puppets that they would do anything for their black mistress, and that included Rose being a bottom's bottom.

An incredible rush of humiliation filled Rose's body. She had thought there was no level she could sink too after all the depraved acts of submission Beyonce had put her through and yet this was a whole new level for the once proud top who at one time had not one but two regular bitches of her own. Now she was a bitch for a bitch. Taking it up the ass for a woman who had been nothing but her little plaything for a whole week. And the worst and the best part of it was how incredibly hot it made Rose feel, this new level of submission she hadn't even thought about until her black mistress pointed it out making her feel like she was going to cum at any moment.

It also made Rose have a whole new level of respect for her black mistress. Beyonce had made it very clear to Rose exactly who was the real top, Beyonce proving without a shadow of a doubt she was an alpha female and Rose was just her pet. But Rose realised that when she had tried to make Beyonce her bitch she had been playing out of her league and she had never stood a chance. That little contest had been a mismatch in the outcome of her becoming Beyonce's bitch had been inevitable. Her black mistress knew more about being a top than Rose ever would and having Rose submitting her ass to another submissive was further proof of that.

"Answer me bitch!" Beyonce growled, waking Rose from her thoughts, "Tell me how it feels to give up that slutt ass of yours and let another white bitch make it hers?"

"It feels good my Black Mistress." Rose moaned, quickly adding, "I love that my Black Mistress has turned me into such a submissive little bitch that, mmmmmmmm, that my Black Mistress's other submissive little bitches can easily dominate me. Oooooooooh I love being topped by other submissive sluts like Anne. Mmmmmmmm, I made her my little plaything but now I'm her anal slut! Ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, gawwwwwwd yessssssss, but the truth is she's not mine and I'm not hers, mmmmmmmmm, we're both yours! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, we're both your sluts my Black Mistress! Your white bitches! Our white asses belonged to you, oooooooh, so it doesn't matter if I'm fucking Anne or she's fucking me, mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, because we're both your white bitches and I love it!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers