Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"That's right slut." Beyonce beamed before turning her attention to Anne, "Well mostly right. Anne still got to kiss my big black ass and beg for the privilege of permanently being one of my white bitches. Are you ready for that whore?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, please allow me the honour of kissing your big black ass and begging for the privilege of permanently being one of your white bitches!" Anne replied quickly.

"Well go ahead white ho." Beyonce said, getting off the bed, turning around and sticking her big bubble butt in Anne's face, "Kiss that fucking black ass!"

"Please my Black Mistress... please allow me the privilege of permanently being one of your white bitches..." Anne begged, constantly pausing to kiss Beyonce's meaty butt cheeks as she continued begging, "I want to forever be one of your white bitches... I want to spend the rest of my life worshipping this big... beautiful... black... butt... I want to clean the hole you shit from my Black Mistress... I want to lick your shit hole before and after you fuck mine... I want you to use me whenever you want my Black Mistress... especially my mouth and ass... Rose told me those are your favourite holes on a white girl... that you love licking pussy... and you can lick my pussy whenever you want... but what you love most is to feel a girl's mouth and tongue worshipping you like the goddess you are... and to fuck white girl booty... and I desperately want the privilege of having it be my mouth and tongue worshipping your heavenly body sometimes... just as desperately as I want the honour of my butt hole being an orifice for you to use for your pleasure... most of all my Black Mistress... I just want to be something you use for pleasure... no matter what deprived thing you choose to do to me... I'll take it... because I want to be your white bitch... I want to be your white bitch more than anything else in the world..."

As Anne continued begging and kissing her ass Beyonce slid a hand down to her pussy. At first she just rubbed the lips and occasionally her clit. Then as Anne began burying her face and between her big round butt cheeks so she could kiss her butt hole Beyonce slid a finger into her cunt. Then two. Then Beyonce started roughly rubbing her clit while fucking herself as hard as she could.

Her tired legs ached from the strain of just standing still but Beyonce was determined to squeeze one more hard orgasm out of her exhausted body before taking a serious timeout. Luckily Beyonce was so horny that just the work of her own hand would have probably got her off, and combined with the constant stream of filth coming out of seemingly prim and proper Anne Hathaway's mouth, not to mention the feeling of the Oscar-nominated actress literally kissing her ass, had Beyonce rushing towards a climax fairly quickly.

Once she felt herself seriously approaching that sweet relief Beyonce called out, "Ok slut here's the deal! Help me cum one more time and you get to be my white bitch forever! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, that means burying that pretty face of yours between my chocolate cheeks and eating my fucking shit hole until I cum! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT! MMMMMMMMM, EAT THAT FUCKING ASS AAAAAAAHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

Anne was quick to obey, Beyonce becoming incoherent as she felt Anne's face buried in between the full round cheeks of her ass, a nice soft little tongue sliding over her tight puckered hole and giving it the worshipping it deserved.

The feeling was enough to send Beyonce right to the edge, but to send herself over it she turned her head to watch Anne licking her ass while she continued ass fucking Rose. That beautiful sight, combined with the feeling of pleasure overwhelming her body had Beyonce soaking her hand in cum, the climax not quite as spectacular as the ones she had felt while pounding white girl booty but satisfying nevertheless.

Beyonce used her fingers to slowly bring herself down from her high, then used her free hand to grab onto Anne's hair and pulled the white girl's face out of her ass. She then turned around and knelt down, making as if she was about to feed Anne her cum. However at the last second Beyonce shoved her cum coated fingers into Rose's mouth, Rose only too happy to suck every little bit of cream off of them while Anne watched, jealousy burning in her eyes.

"Congratulations Anne, you're now my white bitch." Beyonce said, pulling her fingers out of Rose's mouth and turning her attention to her, "Why don't you welcome her to my collection with a soft little kiss. That way you can share my cum and ass juice with each other."

Beyonce almost made it sound like a suggestion but it was definitely a command, one which Rose was only too happy to follow, correctly guessing that by soft little kiss her black mistress really meant that she should shove her tongue down Anne's throat.

Anne was only too happy to return the kiss with the same amount of passion and intensity, the two white girl sharing the flavour of their black mistress's holes for several minutes as Beyonce just watched lustfully.

Then the singer commanded, "Ok bitches, now while making sure that dildo never stop sliding in and out of Rose's ass I want you to 69. Come on, make each other cum for the amusement of your Black Mistress!"

Perhaps to try and take back some of the control taken from her Rose immediately shoved Anne to the floor, using her anal muscles to hold the dildo in place as she pressed her pussy down on top of Anne's face before pressing her own face between the other woman's legs.

Rose was like a rabid animal, clamping her mouth over Anne's dripping pussy lips and sucking them as hard as she could. After swallowing a lot of hot cunt cream and a little left over cum Rose slammed her tongue into Anne and began immediately fucking the other actress with it.

Having spent countless hours in between Anne's thighs Rose knew exactly where all of the other woman's sweet spots were. She attacked viciously and without mercy with her tongue, easily and quickly fucking her fellow actress to the edge of an orgasm. And thanks to all her previous experience with Anne and other women Rose knew just how close she was to making Anne cum. But she still failed to make the other girl cum first.

The suddenness of Rose's attack had taken Anne off guard, and the overwhelming pleasure of Rose's tongue in her twat was so overwhelming that Anne forgot her own name. However she came too in time to reach up and turned the vibrator on to full power.

Rose squirted onto Anne's face immediately, Anne desperately swallowing just so she wasn't drowned. Just tasting that sweet cum immediately sent Anne into rug munching overdrive, Anne using every little trick Rose had taught her to make her mentor in lesbian sex cum over and over again.

Even as she felt herself creaming all over Rose's pretty face Anne continued fucking the other woman's fuck holes with her mouth, tongue and of course the dildo, the only a week ago completely straight Anne Hathaway proud of herself for acting like such a good little lesbian slut.

Beyonce watched on her comfy bed as her two little pets frantically fucked each other on the floor. Her hand again travel to her sore pussy to gently rub the lips, Beyonce using her other hand to take a few pictures with the just retrieved camera, trying to decide whether she should take a break and get something to eat or have yet another round with her two little white bitches.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers