Beyond Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began bobbing up and down on his dick, her mouth sliding down the entire shaft, and then concentrating on just the engorged head. Licking the head, followed by engulfing the shaft, back to licking his head. She began tasting driblets of precum, and she prepared herself for the onslaught.

Jay was experiencing an intense pleasure unlike anything he had felt before. Time seemed to stretch, and he closed his eyes, concentrating on the pleasure. He felt like it had been ages, but in reality it was only an embarrassingly short amount of time.

"I'm going to cum!" he managed to blurt as he in fact did so.

Her mouth never released his dick, and he felt himself shoot a strong jet of cum into her mouth. She moved upwards to suck on just the tip as his dick convulsed into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of semen filled her mouth, although it wasn't a large amount fluid wise. She took it down in one swallow after it seemed to be spent. She opened her eyes to see Jay collapsed against the couch, breathing heavily.

She withdrew her mouth from his dick, and licked up and down the shaft a few more times, eliciting any lingering cum and cleaning him off. She stood up and Jay opened his eyes to regard her. His breathing slowed and returned to normal, and she watched with interest as his dick began to slowly soften. It still looked ready to go she thought to herself. Ah youth.

She covertly wiped her mouth, making sure none had escaped. Content with the success she sat back down on the couch. She leaned back against the couch and regarded him.

Jay stared at her, still recovering. He looked down at his dick, now leaning off to one side and shrinking in size, and he quickly slipped it back into his boxers, and then zipped his pants up carefully. He glanced back at Renee to see her regarding him, one hand lightly tracing her nipple. His dick jerked a little, but continued it's decline.

"So?" Renee asked casually.

"I can't believe that just happened," Jay whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Very much so," he replied instantly, "It was amazing."

"Good."

A brief lull fell over them, and Jay stared at Renee, wondering what was going to happen next. Renee let him sit in silence for almost five minutes, until frustrated, she gave up.

"Okay, I guess we are going back to the lesson plan then. I just gave you a blowjob, but I haven't had an orgasm yet," Renee reminded him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Howard said quickly, unsure exactly of what to do, as usual. He leaned forward uncertainly, and she sat up, and cupped a breast for him. He kissed it softly, and then began to tweak her other nipple with his hand. She leaned back against the couch, content to let him explore for a while longer.

Howard felt much more focused after his orgasm. Lust was replaced with a kind of science. He was now looking at her body speculatively, wondering how it would feel if he kissed here, of caressed there. His tongue began getting clever, and her nipples were as hard as rock in his mouth.

"Very good, very good," she exclaimed softly, "you might try rubbing my thigh with your left hand now," she instructed.

He immediately complied, letting his hand come to rest very high upon her inner thigh. It was only inches away from her sex, but instead of moving closer, he teased her thigh and softly trailed back down the thigh. She murmured appreciation, and he danced his fingers back up again.

His mouth never ceased sucking on her nipple, and after a few more minutes of conservative stroking on his part, he became daring and took the top of her sweat pants and began to gently push them down. She pushed her hips off the couch and he slid them down, getting his first look at her panties. She kicked off her sweat pants, and he moved back up to continue sucking on her chest.

His mouth continued to plant kisses between her stomach and neck, lingering quite a long time depending on her moans of pleasure. His hand reached down to her thighs again, and he began delicately stroking her inner thigh. He stared down at her purple lacy panties in complete fascination, especially when she spread her legs, giving him a better view. He was so intent on her sex, he missed her faint blush, oblivious to the initial self consciousness shared by both sexes when put on display. He thought he could see a patch of wetness against the panties, and his fingers yearned to go exploring.

She reached her hands down, and quickly slid her panties off. He stared at her trimmed pubic hair covered mound in fascination. She reached down, and with both hands, she gently spread her lips for him. He stared at her sex, until she coughed and brought him back to the present. He slid his fingers down, and gently touched her lower lips. He was so afraid of doing it wrong, he looked into her face beseechingly.

"Gently put your entire hand over my pussy, don't do anything with your fingers yet, just feel the warmth," she muttered.

He complied, letting the heel of his hand rest against the top of her slit. His fingers pressed gently against her lips, but he kept them firmly still. She put her hand on top of his, and pressed down against her lips. She pushed down with her middle finger, and his middle finger pushed down between her lips. She pushed his hands down, and pushed his middle finger into her entrance. She maneuvered her hand, and began gently guiding his hand in and out of her entrance.

He got the idea rather quickly, and she moved her hand away. His middle finger slid slowly in and out of her, increasing pace as she smiled and nodded. He changed his wrist position and maneuvered a second finger into her tight entrance. He lowered his head, to kiss her neck, and continued pressure on her warm slit.

Renee encouraged his fingers to explore, and was content with the job he was doing. She felt a creeping warm sensation slowly spreading from her lower lips upward. She made him increase his pace, and lay back as he did.

His fingers were sliding in and out with ease, and under her direction, he maneuvered his other hand to work on the tight bud of flesh higher up on her lips. When touched properly, he discovered, the swollen pink bud caused her to shudder and twitch. He spent a long time fascinated by this, and finally she opened her eyes and grinned at him.

"Get on the couch, take your pants off," she instructed, "leave your boxers on."

He did so quickly, and she stood shakily up. He stared up and down at her naked glory, and sat there on the couch, his newly arisen erection straining against his boxers. She rolled on top of him, and sat up in his lap, straddling him.

"This is a little warm up, put your hands on my waist."

Jay did so, and she scooted closer. Her uncovered lower lips began to press against the bulge in his boxers, and he gripped her waist tightly. She began to slowly grind against his dick, letting his dick press against her lips, and serving to continually excite both of them.

She rocked back and forth on his lap, as he stared up in mixed pleasure and anticipation. She maneuvered so his dick pressed against her clit, and she increased her pace. She continued to dry fuck him in this manner for several minutes, until they were both breathing hard.

"Hopefully the blowjob should help you from cumming again too quickly," she muttered, mostly to herself. He nodded, already very excited regardless.

She got up on her knees, and reached between his legs. She freed his dick from his boxers, and as she watched it, it sprang to full attention. She grabbed a hold of it firmly, and in one quick motion slid down, letting his hard dick penetrate her entrance.

Before sinking down fully she let her entrance accommodate its size. Once she was ready, she sank down, and his shaft entered her completely. Jay was laying back and a peculiar expression covered his face.

"Oh my god," he moaned, staring up at her with wonder and excitement.

His naïve earnest expression served only to turn her on. She could feel an orgasm building, but it was still going to be a while. She rocked up and down, feeling his shaft deep inside of her. She leaned forward and offered him her breasts again.

He struggled slightly to sit up, and she felt his mouth lock suddenly onto her left tit. She continued to use her thigh muscles to ride up and down on his dick. Offering him her breast had two benefits, one, it felt great to her, and two, if gave him something to distract himself. She felt a sheen of sweat run down her neck, and she grunted.

Her motions increased, riding him harder and faster. He exclaimed in pleasure into her chest, and she felt the orgasm growing. She tightened her grip on his shoulders, and squeezed with her legs. She felt herself on the verge of cumming. Her eyes flared open and she stared down at him.

"Thrust up, thrust hard into me, do it!" she called out loudly.

He braced his feet on the ground, and began to push up as she sank down. It increased the pace and intensity of their motion, and he soon found himself nearing an orgasm as well. When they crushed into each other, the loud sound of flesh slapping against each other filled the room. His dick had never felt harder in his life.

Renee began her orgasm and pinched Jay hard, only desiring him not to spend himself yet. It worked, and his dick continued to drive up into her. Her clit burned, and her lips felt flooded with moisture. She cried out into the room, and let the orgasm wash over her. Jay, thank god, continued thrusting up into her as she stopped riding him so forcefully. She shook with pleasure, and after an eternity of ecstasy, slowed her frantic pace. She looked down and saw Jay was going to cum soon, if she didn't do something about it. She put a hand on his chest, and he glanced up at her with lust filled eyes.

"Slowly now, we're going back to slowly," she whispered mischievously. He groaned, but credit to him, he stopped thrusting up, and let her take over gently sliding up and down on him.

After he was composed, she slid off of him, letting his dick stand in the air, obscenely wet and sticky. The head of his dick was engorged to a deep purple, and she could see the blood throbbing through the veins.

"I need to cum," he complained softly, "Oh god, I've never been this hard before."

"Stand up."

He did so shakily, his dick swinging out in front of him. She led him around the couch and then stopped, he looked down at her in wonderment.

"That was only one position, it allowed me to cum, allowed me to control how I wanted my orgasm to come. There is another position that more guys like, because if gives them the same control. I want you to concentrate on your orgasm now. You will be entirely in control of the pace and intensity, although I will let you know if I have a problem."

He nodded, eager to proceed, eager to find release after being so totally aroused. He watched as she turned around, and bent over the arm of the couch. Her body was supported and she then spread her legs for him. He stared down at her exposed slit and puckered asshole, and he was so shocked he forgot how horny he was.

"You want me to fuck your ass?" he blurted.

"What? No! This is called doggy style, you fuck my pussy like before, only from behind," she explained, looking over her shoulder, "Now enter me slowly at first, and then increase your pace."

He blushed, and positioned his dick at her entrance. Her lips were swollen and wet, and his own dick was still wet, so when his head parted her lips, he found no resistance. He pushed forward, aware of her warning, and paused, letting her get used to his size. His dick felt so damn good now, encompassed and warm, he knew he was going to cum quickly.

He slid in and out, trying his best to maintain a slow and steady pace, but his own excitement leapt ahead of him. His hands firmly grasping her hips, he began thrusting into her. Her wet entrance sucked him in eagerly, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck me Jay, keep fucking me," she murmered into the couch.

He gasped as she started bucking back against him. His dick slammed into her as far as he could go, and as fast as he could go.

"Cum inside me Jay, cum inside me!" she cried out.

He felt the orgasm coming only a moment before it occurred; in a sudden flurry of sensations his dick began shooting wave after wave of cum deep inside of her. He leaned heavily into her, his dick thrusting forward, and one hand found the wall to brace himself. He continued fucking her until he felt completely spent. As he pushed into her, he felt his cum coating her walls, and his dick slid forward with such ease. His orgasm died and he almost swayed on his feet.

He pushed hard one last time, and then withdrew carefully. His dick slid out of her and he stumbled to the couch. Renee opened her eyes and watched him collapse on the couch. She grinned and joined him, holding his hand as he regained his breath.

"Of fuck. Fuck. That was so intense," Jay breathed out, as he still lay gasping.

"You're really quite a natural, with some solid effort, and work on your part, you'll be amazing," she told him confidently.

He remained speechless, and she was content with silence for a while. He closed his eyes, and felt sleep tugging at him. A few moments later, he was gently shaken by Renee.

"Don't fall asleep on the couch, you'll hate yourself in the morning," she smiled gently down at him.

He shook himself back awake and sat up. He glanced guiltily at a clock and saw that it was seven in the morning. He stared at the clock in horror.

"Oh god, I think I need to be going," he looked at her in worry.

"Not yet," she giggled, "You need a shower."

Jay looked down at his sweaty body and cum covered dick, drying in the air. He grinned and nodded agreement. He used her shower and dressed again carefully. When he emerged, he found her wearing her sweatpants and t-shirt again. He walked over to her and sat down next to her on the couch.

"What happens now?" he asked quietly.

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want to come back tomorrow night, for lesson two," he replied honestly.

"Lesson two? How to use your Tongue maybe? There are so many positions out there, you've only got two of the basic ones," she mused out loud, and then regarded him with a curious expression. "Maybe I could teach you a few more things," she smiled softly which turned into a grin at his eager expression.

"Oh god, now I don't want to leave," he muttered, but rose anyway.

She stood and walked him to the door. She kissed him softly on his cheek and they said goodbye. Jay was turning away when she called him back.

"You forgot your jacket," she said, grinning.

He took it, thanked her, and departed. He blinked in the bright sunlight and eventually found his way back to his hotel. He found the right elevator and made his way back up to his room. Once he stepped into the right hallway, he paused to stare at himself in the mirror next to the elevator. He grinned back at his reflection, and shrugged on his jacket. He adjusted the collar and reached into his pockets to find his hotel room key. His hands ran into a solid mass of cloth, and he pulled it out wondering what it was.

He held her purple lace panties in his hand, with a damp wet spot on the crotch. He stared at them in shock and then grinned. He shoved them back in his pocket and walked slowly back to his room. He opened the door carefully and looked in at his brother, who was already up for the day.

"Did you go down to breakfast already Howard? I didn't hear you get up this morning," his brother asked.

Jay looked at him, thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Yeah, I was just down at breakfast, but now I don't feel so good, so I'm going to go back to sleep. Tell our parents I'm sick or something," he told his brother with a yawn as he walked to his bed, hand clutching the purple panties in his pocket tightly.

"Howard? Is something wrong?"

Jay flopped down on his bed, kicked off his shoes, rolled under the covers, and looked over at his brother.

"Call me Jay," he muttered, and within five minutes was fast asleep.

Author's Disclaimer: I would like to mention that I am not condoning or encouraging any type of prostitution, for the main reason that it is an unregulated and unsafe practice for all members involved. I'm truly not judging anybody, but I do believe there is a physical safety issue that shouldn't go unmentioned.

Any feedback or opinion is welcome and desired :)

12