All Comments on 'Beyond Expectations'

by onlyinadream

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

I REALLY want to see a sequal. I'm a big fan of romance, so I'd like to see a happy ending- them moving in together, or getting married, or whatnot. Hey- this is Vegas. We do weddings all the time...

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
Well done!

Both the plot and the characters were believably developed.

sirrobersirroberabout 20 years ago
Not Bad

Story is good. but the comment about prosutition is wrong. I know several people who do that type of work for a living. and enjoy it.

christy17christy17about 20 years ago
Safety First

I really liked this story myself but considering her line of work I was a little disturbed that a condom wasn't used.Other than that, I'd like to see what else she teaches him before he leaves Vegas.

Rotate0Rotate0about 20 years ago
Great Story!

that is a great story!

totally loved it =)

Looking forward to a sequel =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a story

I love first time stories, and this was the ultimate. Good romance, good characters and a great teacher. I can't say enough about it. I just hope there's a lot more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful, accurate, well-written

This story is among the best-written stories I have ever read. It's hard, if not impossible, to write a sex scene without sounding either technical or then cheesy, but this one is just beautiful - without being sugary either. Both characters seemed very accurate, and time is spent to let the reader get to know them before the action takes place. To cut it short, I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

with interesting details and intimate touches that made you like the characters. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

that was some story. excellent detail showed their emotions. i liked it and i'm gonna recommend it to a friend. why haven't you made a seqeul yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a real surprise

Its almost as If the author doesn't realise how good he is with this story. Good sex and very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disclaimer

I had a problem with the disclaimer. It seems somewhat hypocritical to have a character have such an experience and then operate a double standard. Let's face it any unprotected sex is potentially dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please print a part two; Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Great story ......... But I agree with u on the prostitution part that it unsafe practice.............!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reminiscence

Thank you for a wonderful story. My own first time was very similar in all the pertinent details. Your story brought a flood of memories to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous