Beyond Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was just dying to know for sure whether or not her best friend was getting luckier than she was.

Jenn got to the end of the hall where it opened up into the dining room. There was a doorway to her right that led directly into the kitchen and another doorway in the far corner that opened up directly into the den. Jenn hesitated at the end of the hallway for a moment. She was all too aware that she'd always had a little bit of a voyeuristic streak in her. She'd discovered it in college. It had been the source of some wild times, but now that she was older and wiser she resisted acting on those impulses...well, maybe more like she hadn't acted on them in a very long time. She was a married woman with kids so she knew better than to take risks if there was even the slightest chance of getting caught, but tonight the margaritas and shots of Fireball had her inhibitions just low enough to at least take a look-see.

She crept silently across the dining room, being careful not to make any noise by bumping into a chair or the table. She actually got down on her hands and knees as she approached the doorway that opened up into the den. In her buzzed state Jenn felt like she was some kind of ninja. She was taking every precaution not to get caught, but she didn't know if Will and Brit were even in the den. Nonetheless, this was exciting and she could feel that the gusset of her panties was damp with just the anticipation of possibly sneaking a peek at her friends. She crawled right up to the doorway and then stuck her head around the corner for a look.

There was a fire going in the fireplace like she had suspected, but the rest of the large room was dark. By the firelight she could see the back of Will's head about a dozen feet away. He was tall enough that even slouched down his head stuck up above the back of the couch. The couch was in the shape of a large extended U that faced both the fireplace and the entertainment center next to it. Will was sitting in the corner of the deep couch that was directly in front of the fireplace that was also closer to Jenn's position. He looked relaxed as he had his long arms spread out on the back of either side of the large sectional. Jenn didn't see Brit anywhere and wondered if she'd gone to bed. Jenn steadied herself and then slowly stood up, ready to bolt back to the guest bedroom at the first indication that Will knew or sensed she was behind him.

As Jenn got to her feet in the doorway, Brit's head came into view.

Jenn's breath caught sharply in her throat and she put a hand over her mouth so as not to make a sound. She stood absolutely still as she watched her best friend open her mouth and take the head of her husband's cock between her lips. Wow. The thought had crossed Jenn's mind before on whether or not Will was 'proportionate'...and uh, well, that would be a definite yes. Jenn slowly removed the hand that had been covering her mouth and then leaned against the frame of the doorway. She knew she should quietly backtrack and get her ass back to the guest bedroom so their hosts could enjoy their fun, but her curiosity was keeping her rooted to this spot.

Even through the haze of her buzz she was having a hard time wrapping her mind around the fact that this was actually happening. Will was undressed with the exception of his boxer briefs and had his large dick sticking out of the crotch-flap thingy. Brit had stripped down to her boy short panties and Jenn took a long look at the brunette. She had to admit her best friend looked great. She'd mentioned that she had been hitting the tanning booth and the gym and Jenn thought it definitely showed. Brit had her long, dark hair pulled up in a ponytail so that both Will and Jenn had an unobstructed view of her large breasts that were currently resting on the tops of Will's thighs.

A random thought danced across Jenn's consciousness that she was spending a lot more time admiring Brit than she was Will, but she just mentally shrugged it off. She wasn't going to go down that path right now. Both of her friends were hot, she mentally insisted. Even though she knew she shouldn't, Jenn kept watching. She just couldn't seem to help it, she was seriously turned on right now as evidenced by the wetness that she could feel had started running down the inside of her thighs.

The redhead subconsciously licked her lips as Brit pulled her head back to start running her tongue around the head of her husband's cock. Jenn leaned a little more of her weight against the doorframe to try and get more comfortable and froze like the proverbial deer in the headlights. She had been intently watching Brit take as much of her husband into her mouth as she could when the brunette shifted and made direct eye contact with her. Jenn could literally see Brit grin around the girth of Will's cock. Any further doubts that her best friend wasn't necessarily looking at her were erased from Jenn's mind when Brit winked at her.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Jenn didn't know what she should do. Well, the rational part of her brain certainly did - about-face, high tail it back to the bedroom and laugh it off in the morning. As embarrassing as it might be, she could easily explain how she had heard a noise and was just drunk enough to stand there a little too long or something along those lines.

The only problem was that the brunette had stopped orally pleasing her husband and stood up. She was standing directly in front of Will, but those blue eyes were staring at Jenn. Jenn couldn't take her eyes off of her curvy friend. The flickering light of the fire was creating patterns of dancing shadows that did nothing but increase the eroticism of what Jenn was witnessing. The large breasted brunette had always complained about her struggles with her weight, but her recent efforts in the gym had turned her physique into that of a voluptuous pin-up girl. Brit slowly ran her hands up her thighs and over the curve of her hips. She then lightly stroked her fingertips along the underside of those full, rounded breasts.

Jenn has seen glimpses of her friend's tits before when they had gone shopping for bathing suits, but nothing like this. Brit's amazing boobs had only the slightest sag to them and she obviously tanned in the buff as they were the same dark tone as the rest of her body. Jenn continued to stare as her friend slowly ran her hands back down over the curve of her hips and then paused to reach back and squeeze her ass cheeks. She brought her hands back up to rub the outside of her breasts and then pinched both of her nipples. Jenn could hear Will quietly groan at his wife's display and she herself was mesmerized as she continued watching her best friend's hands roam back down to her curvy hips. This time Brit hooked a thumb into either side of her panties and slowly pulled them down over her ass and thighs until they were able to drop to the floor around her feet.

Jenn didn't think she could move at this moment if she wanted to.

Brit looked amazing...and sexy...and unbelievably fucking hot. Jenn just stood in the same spot and practically held her breath as she silently observed her buxom friend climb up onto the couch and mount her well-endowed husband. Will reached his hands around to cup his wife's ass to help her adjust her position so that he was lined up with her entrance. Brit had not taken her eyes off of Jenn the entire time. She had both hands on the back of the couch as Will's cock finally slipped past her slick lips and sank into her pussy. She let out a low moan as she slowly sat back to fully impale herself. She sat still for a few moments, Jenn guessed to get used to her husband's size maybe? Jenn really wasn't sure, but she did know that she liked the fact that Brit was sitting up and had begun playing with those glorious boobs again.

The redhead continued watching in silence as Brit began slowly rocking her hips back and forth while she cupped and massaged her large breasts. They were definitely more than a handful as they didn't even come close to fitting into Brit's hands. Jenn squeezed her thighs together to try and get some kind of relief from the delicious ache between her legs that was becoming stronger the longer she stood there and watched. The redhead couldn't stand it anymore and tried to inconspicuously bring her hand over to cup her mound through her panties.

It seemed like this is exactly what her best friend had been waiting on because as soon as Jenn touched herself, a smirk flashed across Brit's face and she gave the redhead a quick nod. Jenn froze again. Brit's smirk actually turned into an eager grin and she gave Jenn another head nod of what seemed like encouragement. Finally snapping out of her dazed condition, Jenn scowled a questioning look back at the brunette as if to ask an unspoken, what?

Brit widened her eyes a little bit as she slowly rocked back and forth on her husband's lap. She gave Jenn a more exaggerated and determined nod of her head and then lowered her eyes to look directly at the crotch of Jenn's panties as if to say, that's what...now get busy!

Jenn hesitated, but then went ahead and slowly moved her hand up and then back down to slide down her stomach and slipped it inside the waistband of her panties. Her fingertips rested at the top of her mons as some distant memories started to awaken. She hesitated and gave Brit a doubtful look. Brit's face lit up in a full blown smile and she nodded her head up and down a few times as she began to rock a little faster on top of her husband. Jenn was more excited and nervous than she had been in a very long time. She licked her lips and took a small step back towards the entrance to the dining room. She wanted to be able to duck away and hide in case Will suddenly turned his head.

With her knees literally shaking, Jenn let her hand slide down lower and she almost had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning out loud as her middle finger slid through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and parted her slick folds. Her index finger was on the outside of her labia on one side and her ring finger was on the outside of the other. She closed her eyes for a moment and had to brace her left hand on the door frame at the exquisite sensation she gave herself as she gently squeezed the fingers of her right hand together. She opened her eyes to look at Brit and the curvy brunette was actually moaning low in her throat.

She looked directly into Jenn's eyes as she said in a low voice, "Uh-huh...just like that."

The redhead knew Will thought his wife was talking to him, but she was pretty sure that Britt's comment was directed at her. She couldn't believe this was happening. Jenn really liked sex...a lot. She and her husband had a fantastic sex life when they managed to find time for it. She supposed she was like most red-blooded married women with children in that in a pinch she took care of her own needs when she had to - she just never thought she'd be doing it while secretly spying on her friends having sex...or with her best friend watching her play with her pussy. There were so many things going through her mind right now as she stood here in this darkened room with her fingers rubbing up and down her slick lips...but the one that kept jumping to the forefront was where this might be going.

Was this going to be like it used to be...a long time ago? Or was this nothing more than just a silly, drunken little spectacle? But what if Brit expected her to do more than just watch? Was she somehow being invited to have a threesome?

As her excitement continued to build, Jenn had no idea what this was and didn't she really care right at this moment. She pushed the tip of her middle finger into her wet, sticky entrance. She watched Brit squeeze her large breasts together and a thought suddenly popped into her head. She wondered what those tits would feel like...if they were pressed up against her own breasts...what that hard nipple would feel like if it touched her own nipple. Jenn pulled her finger out and then pushed it in just a little further. Fuck, she was wet. Jenn pulled her nectar coated finger all of the way out and trailed it up the flesh of her inner lips until it touched her engorged clit. She gasped and bit her lip as she began to make little circular motions around the swollen nub.

Brit put both of her hands on the back of the sofa and leaned forward so that her boobs were practically covering Will's face. He moved his head around until he had captured one of his wife's nipples in his mouth as Brit stared directly at Jenn until she had her attention. Brit paused and closed her eyes in a moment of pleasure as Will did something she really liked to her breast. Her eyes fluttered back open to find Jenn giving her a questioning look with raised eyebrows. Brit mouthed the word 'off' to her and looked pointedly down at Jenn's panties. She looked back up into Jenn's eyes and mouthed it again. "Off."

It had to be the alcohol...her inhibitions always lowered whenever she drank. That was the only thing Jenn could think of as to why her fingers moved to the waistband of her panties like they had a mind of their own. Jenn was still making eye contact with Brit as without thinking she pulled her panties down and let them fall to the floor. In this moment, the reward of Brit's huge grin made Jenn feel so good...proud even. She liked the feeling that somehow she was pleasing her best friend. That feeling of performing, of pleasing someone with her actions caused Jenn to hesitate. A wicked sense of déjà vu was tapping into some really vivid memories from college that she hadn't thought about in a very long time...naughty memories that she not only cherished, but had never shared with anyone.

Her mind snapped back to the here and now when Brit moaned.

The brunette continued to slowly roll her hips on her husband's lap and gave Jenn a firm nod and then lowered her eyes to look directly at the redhead's pussy. Even though Jenn felt a little self-conscious, it wasn't even close to being a match for the level of excitement she also felt. It had been such a long time since she had felt like this...she moved her hand down to touch her pussy again. This time her hands moved slower. She wanted Brit to see her. Jenn dipped the tip of her finger into her center. She took her time to make sure it was nice and coated. She cocked an eyebrow at the busty brunette as she pulled the finger out and brought it up to her lips. Without hesitation she popped it into her mouth to lick her nectar off of it. She and Brit shared a sly grin. Her curvy friend nodded her head in approval.

Jenn thought it was unbelievably exciting to do be doing this for an audience...again.

She brought her hand back down and pushed the tip of her finger back inside of her pussy up to the second knuckle. She slowly drew it out and Jenn moved it up to touch the pulsing ache of her pearl. The redhead had to bite her lip to stop from groaning in pleasure as she started making slow, deliberate circles around her swollen clit. Jenn had to lean against the doorframe to support her weight and she pulled the hem of her t-shirt up and put it between her teeth to ensure that Brit could really see what she was doing. The cool air swept across her already aching nipples and made them even harder. She moved her legs further apart as she brought her other hand down. Jenn slowly pushed a finger into her core as she continued rubbing her clit. She was getting really close and by the rhythm of Brit's movements she could tell that her friend was too.

"Fuck," Will groaned loudly interrupting their silent encounter. "I'm gonna cum, babe."

"Me too," Brit informed him quietly as she stared at Jenn. She gave Jenn a firm nod. "Don't stop, baby...I'm gonna cum too."

Jenn continued touching her pussy for Brit as the brunette worked herself on her husband's lap. Brit rolled her hips faster and faster and then reached down between their sweaty bodies to start rubbing her own clit. Will groaned even louder and cupped her ass. She felt Will's cock begin to throb as it released inside of her, but Brit continued to thrust her hips and rub her pussy. She sat up straighter to give herself better access to her clit as her orgasm started to bloom. She closed her eyes and let out a small moan as the sensual waves of pleasure cascaded over her. As the last quivers of her climax subsided, Brit opened her eyes and looked up.

Jenn was gone.

****

Coffee...bacon...melted butter...maple syrup.

"Mmmmm," Patrick groaned and rolled over to spoon his wife's back. He inhaled to take another deep whiff of those wonderful aromas. "That has to be like the world's greatest alarm clock."

Jenn stretched and yawned in agreement as a slight headache in the very back of her skull announced itself. She reached behind her and patted her spouse on the thigh. "Advil would make me happy."

Patrick thought about protesting that he could use a healthy dose of ibuprofen as well, but instead kissed his wife on the back of her neck and crawled out of the bed. He was gone for about five minutes before reappearing in the doorway of the guest bedroom with two steaming mugs of coffee, a bottle of water under his arm and a bottle of Advil held under his chin. He bowed his head formally like a gentleman and presented his offerings to his sleepily smiling wife by handing her one of the mugs and letting the water and bottle of pills drop onto the bed.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," Jenn exclaimed after taking a sip of coffee. She closed her eyes and took another sip. She paused long enough to down four Advil with half the bottle of water and then offered them to her husband who did the same. After another luxurious sip of dark-roasted bliss, she asked, "Why exactly is drinking so much fun?"

"Ask me tomorrow," Patrick replied as he pulled up his cargo shorts, "or at least after breakfast. Brit said we have five minutes to, quote 'come and get it or it's our asses' unquote. Breakfast is served."

"Well, Brit is going to have to wait," Jenn announced as she got out of bed. "I need a shower."

"Okay," Patrick called after his wife and hesitated when he noticed she was bare-assed under her t-shirt. Huh...Jenn hadn't slept in her panties? He shrugged and headed towards the smell of pancakes and bacon. "It's your ass, hon...it's a nice one, but it's still your ass."

Jenn took her time under the hot spray of the shower. She washed and conditioned her hair and then scrubbed her body with Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash. After rinsing she just stood and let the hot water flow over her body. Last night seemed almost like some kind of dream...a rather sexy dream. She couldn't believe she had stood there and done that. She was dreading breakfast - more to the point she was dreading having to face Brit. At least the awkwardness would be somewhat alleviated a little by the presence of Will and Patrick. Maybe after a bite to eat she could convince Patrick they had to head home and they could make a quick exit.

Feeling almost human again, Jenn dried off and then stood holding a towel up to her naked body as she looked at her small pile of yesterday's outfit. It was certainly no big deal to throw on the yoga pants and t-shirt she wore last night...just until they got home anyways. Jenn knew she could even get away without wearing a bra if she had to as long as her nipples didn't get hard. They were kind of hard to miss whenever she was cold or aroused. Still, her bra was perfectly fine so it was a nonissue. Her problem was her underwear. Jenn opened her purse and picked up her panties from last night. They were still somewhat damp and she could smell her arousal on them at arm's length. No, that wasn't going to do...commando it was then. She stuffed them back in her purse and pulled her yoga pants on sans underwear.