Beyond Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird how?" Brit asked quietly to encourage her friend to keep going.

"Not really weird...it's just...I realized that I liked it," Jenn said with a little embarrassed grin. "I liked that I had to be quiet. I found it to be really exciting that I had one hand in my panties and the other one up my shirt while Amanda was like only five feet away from me in the other bed. I mean it made it so much more intense."

"That's not weird at all," Brit smiled at her. "I think everyone loves that thrill of possibly getting caught."

"I guess..." Jenn started and stopped. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that it wasn't the thrill of getting caught that was turning me on so much. It was this...desire I guess you'd call it. I wanted her to catch me. I wanted her to wake up and know what I was doing. I wanted her...to just totally watch me."

"Oh my," Brit sighed and pretended to fan herself. "That's not weird - that's fucking hot, Jenn."

"It is?"

"I think so," Brit nodded. She could say more, but she wanted Jenn to finish. "So then what happened?"

"Well," Jenn replied quietly. "I ended up having the quickest, but most intense orgasm ever. I mean it was like as soon as I touched my clit - boom, I came on the spot."

"Seriously?" Brit asked wide-eyed.

"Uh-huh," Jenn confirmed. "It didn't take a degree in psychology to figure out the obvious...it was because Amanda was right there. Just having her in the same room with all those thoughts of wanting her to watch me and stuff...I mean it got me off big time."

"We're home!" the side entrance that accessed directly into the garage slammed and Will's loud voice interrupted Jenn's story as he announced their arrival. They could both hear Will and Patrick chatting and laughing as they walked through the kitchen and came closer to the den.

"Halt!" Brit called out without turning around and held her hand out towards the doorway that was behind her like a traffic cop. "Girl-talk going on in here...stay out."

"What?" Will had stopped at the doorway. "But hon, -"

"Out!"

"Come on, Brit, we were gonna watch the game on the big -" Will didn't get a chance to finish his plea as a small throw pillow from the couch hit him in the face.

"I said out!"

"Okay, I guess we're watching the game in the family room," Will told Patrick and then paused to say a little louder over his shoulder "On the small TV!"

He started to grin at Patrick when another throw pillow hit him in the back of the head.

****

"Back to your story," Brit gave Jenn a little victory smile and moved a little closer so the redhead could lower her voice.

"Okay," Jenn smiled self-consciously and hesitated as she thought. "So...I guess that's when I just kind of instinctively knew."

"Knew what?"

"I knew that Amanda..." Jenn shook her head with a slight grin for a moment. "Somehow I knew that she had been awake the whole time."

"Shut up," Brit whispered with a conspiratorial smile. "She was?"

Jenn nodded. "I remember laying there trying not to breath too hard or make any noise. I was coming down from my bliss, just enjoying the afterglow. It had been so good...my pussy was still throbbing. And then I froze when I heard Amanda let out this little sigh. Then I distinctly heard her roll over and I'm pretty sure she went to sleep."

"Wow." Britt raised her eyebrows.

"That's not even the good part yet, Brit," Jenn chuckled quietly.

"It's not?" Brit sat up straighter and leaned forward and Jenn was pretty sure her friend didn't realize it, but her large breasts were now pressed firmly against Jenn's forearm. "Oh my gosh...this story is so good."

Jenn smiled and shook her head. Her best friend was crazy.

"You can't stop now," Brit whined. "Jenn...you have to go on."

"Okay, okay," Jenn grinned and paused to take a drink of water. "Needless to say I was completely and utterly freaked out. I don't think I slept a wink that night. I mean I just knew the absolute worst case scenario was about to happen. I was going to come back from my exam and the whole dorm was going to know what I did. I had these weird visions of people holding picket signs in front of my room calling me a freak and a slut...I was practically a basket case."

"Awww, you poor baby," Brit sympathized quietly.

Jenn smiled at her. "Of course all that stress was for naught. Nothing happened. Nobody was looking at me and whispering. I got back to our room and Amanda was just her usual self. Friendly, sweet, thoughtful - she acted like nothing was wrong. Like nothing had happened. I thought maybe I had imagined her sighing and rolling over the night before."

"Did you?" Brit almost whispered. "Imagine it, I mean?"

"No," Jenn shook her head. "I knew it had happened. I was sure of that. I had no doubt Amanda had listened to me masturbate. At the time, I didn't know what to think. So I didn't. I had one more exam to worry about, so I put it out of my mind and just focused on studying. Amanda was done with her exams and ended up going out with some of her friends to blow off some steam. I had just brushed my teeth and was getting ready to go to bed when she got back. She wasn't a big drinker, so she wasn't drunk. I mean I could tell she was a little buzzed, but it was no big deal."

Brit had scooted far enough over so that her thigh was touching Jenn's and she was practically leaning on the redhead she was so into the story. She seemed to be hanging on every word Jenn said.

"I wasn't really thinking too much about the night before or anything," Jenn explained, "I was tired and my final was at 8am so I crawled into bed pretty exhausted. I just wanted to go to sleep, but Amanda was being kind of loud...she almost seemed like she was rushing to get into bed too. I was practically asleep when she made it a point to tell me goodnight - like she had to wake me up to tell me goodnight. I told her goodnight and tried to get back to sleep. Looking back on it now, I obviously know what she was up to, but at the time I was actually a little annoyed that she kept sighing and tossing and turning. I chalked it up to alcohol or whatever and finally went to sleep."

Brit thought she might have figured it out too, but let Jen talk.

"I got up, went to my exam, aced it and I was officially done for the semester," the redhead continued. "I came back to the dorm and took a nap and when I got up Amanda was already up and gone. Like I said we were friendly, but ran with different crowds. I did see her later that afternoon and we watched some TV together. Everything seemed fine. We were both going home the next day so of course we went out that night. It was fun, nothing major and when I finally got back to the room, Amanda was already in bed. So I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed as quiet as I could and then slipped under the covers. I had a really nice buzz going and hadn't met any guys that night or anything...so I was kind of revved up."

The brunette couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm serious," Jenn nodded with a grin. "Keep in mind that I had gone like an entire day and night without a release. So I'm lying there and thinking about maybe slipping off to the bathroom...but then I just laid there in my bed...in that dark dorm room."

"Really?" Brit asked quietly. "You just stayed in the room?"

"Yep...and I could hear Amanda breathing, and somehow I knew she wasn't asleep," Jenn's voice softened. "I don't really know how to explain it, Brit, but it was like...I could almost feel it."

"What?" Brit's voice softened as well. "What could you feel?"

"That she had been waiting for me," Jenn went on. "Amanda was lying there in the dark in her bed waiting for me to come back to the room. She was waiting for me to masturbate for her again."

"Did you?" the buxom brunette asked in a breathy whisper.

"Absolutely," Jenn confirmed. "I was just buzzed enough that I didn't even hesitate. I rubbed the hell out of my pussy for her. I wasn't even trying to be all that quiet and I didn't hurry. Mmm...it was so good, I mean I really got myself off. I guess that was when I realized...I mean I hadn't even considered that all of this was turning her on just as much as it was me. But I heard her that night."

"No," Brit's eyes widened. "Seriously?"

"Yep," Jenn nodded that it was true. "She got herself off too. I heard it plain as day...so our last night in the dorm as sophomores was spent masturbating together in the dark."

"What happened next?"

"We went home for the summer," Jenn said simply.

"What?" Brit asked incredulously. "That's it? That's the end?"

"I didn't say that," Jenn giggled. "I said we went home for the summer."

Brit looked confused.

"Remember what I said earlier?" Jenn asked her with a wink. "We roomed together junior year, too."

****