Beyond Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers

After quickly fastening her bra and slipping her t-shirt over her head, she managed to get a brush though her still damp hair. She opted to just put it up wet in a ponytail. After a final look in the mirror and a deep, calming breath, Jenn opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway holding her empty coffee cup. It suddenly reminded her of the path she'd taken last night in the dark which made her cringe a little in embarrassment. She heard the clink of dishes and some classic rock song playing quietly so she walked towards the dining room. It was empty. She peeked around the corner towards the doorway that opened into the kitchen. Brit was standing at the sink rinsing dishes and loading the dishwasher. Where were the boys?

"So I guess it's my ass then?" Jenn announced herself.

"You got that right," Brit nodded, but then turned around and smiled. "Mornin', sunshine."

"Good morning," Jenn replied with a bit of an awkward smile.

"You want some more coffee?" Brit offered by taking a step towards the pot.

"Uh...yes please," Jenn groaned with a genuine grin.

Brit grabbed it and filled Jenn's mug and then topped off her own. "Sorry about breakfast."

"Oh, no, that's okay," Jenn shrugged. "My own -"

"Totally kidding," Brit slapped her arm playfully with the towel she had dried her hands on. She stepped over to the stove and opened the oven door. Using the towel as an oven mitt, Brit took the plate out that had been warming. It was loaded with a stack of pancakes and several pieces of crispy bacon. She set it down on a placemat on the island. "Careful the plate is hot."

"Thanks," Jenn smiled appreciatively and sat down on the stool in front of the plate.

"Butter?" the brunette asked as she held the fridge door open. "Syrup?"

"Yes, please," Jenn nodded and then munched a piece of bacon. She closed her eyes with a murmured groan at how delicious it tasted. "Oh, my gosh...this might be the best bacon ever."

"Not even close," Brit giggled as she set the condiments down in front of her friend. She perched herself up on another one of the cushioned stools with her mug of coffee in front of her. "That's the hangover talking, but I'll take it."

"Mmm...so good," Jenn nodded and then took a large syrupy bite of warm, fluffy pancake. She hummed her approval. This was exactly what she needed.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Brit smiled and sipped her coffee. "And just so you know - I had to fight the animals off for that plate."

"I am so thankful you did," Jenn smiled back and then looked around the kitchen. "Uh, where are the animals?"

"The gym," Brit said simply. "Will convinced Patrick that a good steam was the only real cure for a hangover."

"Ah...gotcha," Jenn nodded in understanding and because she couldn't think of anything else to say stuffed another bite of pancake in her mouth even though she was already starting to feel full.

"So..." Brit changed subjects and then asked just as casually as if she was talking about the weather. "Was last night fun or what?"

Jenn coughed and thought she might choke for a second and then quickly realized her friend was probably referring to the whole evening. She swallowed her mouthful of pancake and quickly replied, "Uh, yep...absolutely. That was a lot of fun...I just wish Lori would have been in a better mood."

"Yeah," Britt chuckled hard enough that her boobs jiggled under her thin t-shirt. "I guess game night was pretty fun too."

Jenn managed to finally swallow the lump in her throat as she stared down at her food. She could feel her cheeks burning with a blush so she picked up her coffee mug and held it to her lips to partially hide her face. Brit's original comment was definitely referring to post-game night.

"Jenn," Brit said warmly and leaned a little further over the island which ended up causing her large chest to literally rest on the island itself. She reached out her hand and covered the redhead's with it. "Relax, okay? This definitely does not have to be weird or anything like that.

"A little late for that," Jenn mumbled.

"Don't do that," Brit replied sweetly. "I'm being sincere - this is so much more than okay that I can't even describe how okay it is. Okay?"

"Really?" Jenn replied sheepishly as she looked up at Brit through her eyebrows.

"Jennifer Anne," Brit said firmly and waited until Jenn made eye contact. "Seriously? This is me you're talking to. Me. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna let a little drunken fun have any negative effect on our friendship. You know me better than that."

"You're right," Jenn admitted with a relieved smile. She covered Brit's hand with her own and gave it an affectionate squeeze. Brit smiled back and then she giggled. Jenn started giggling too and soon the two women were in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh, my goodness," Jenn was finally able to say between giggles. "I just...I can't believe..."

"Can't believe what?" Brit asked with another giggle and sly grin. She reached out a hand to gently squeeze Jenn's forearm to emphasize her words. "How fucking hot it was?"

This made them crack up all over again, but Jenn was finally able to get herself under control.

"No, no, that I -"

"Uh, excuse me?" Brit suddenly stopped laughing and raised her eyebrows expectantly. "You did not just say that. So I'm not hot?"

"What?" Jenn asked. She didn't say that, did she? She was so confused. "I...I didn't say that."

Brit kept the serious expression on her face for another few moments before finally breaking down and laughing again. "Oh, Jenn...you poor baby. Sometimes you are just too easy."

"Ugh!" Jenn growled. "And sometimes you're as bad as the boys, you sassy bitch."

"Compliment," Brit said with a smile and licked her finger and pretended to mark some imaginary scorecard in the air, "taken."

"And for the record - yes, you're totally hot," Jenn smiled and then stuck her tongue out. She was warming up to the playful conversation and getting over her reservations about discussing last night.

"Thank you," Brit stood up from the stool and curtsied.

"What I was trying to say," Jenn continued as Brit sat back down, "is...I can't believe I did that."

"Why?" Brit shrugged. "I can."

"Is that right?" Jenn doubted. "Since when do you know me better than me?"

"That's not what I'm saying," the brunette stood up walked to the entrance to the den carrying her coffee cup. She stopped and waited for Jenn to follow her. "Last night was just one of those things where the stars lined up or whatever."

"More like a full moon," Jenn muttered as she followed Brit into the den.

They set their mugs of coffee on the coffee table and crawled up onto the luxuriously deep and ultra-comfortable couch. Jenn appraised Brit out of the corner of her eye as they squirmed around to get comfortable. She was dressed the same as Jenn in yoga pants and a t-shirt. The redhead supposed she had probably noticed the weight loss at some point, but she guessed there was nothing like seeing someone naked to truly appreciate a change in appearance like that.

Brit really looked great...she'd always been beautiful and of course she was busty as ever, but by dropping a few pounds she had much more of an exaggerated hourglass figure now. She covertly shifted her gaze over to the other end of the couch and she felt just the slightest twinge of...excitement. That was the corner of the couch where her best friend had been riding her husband and she had watched. Her eyes shifted a little higher to the doorway beyond that led to the dining room where she had been standing...and Brit had so intently watched her masturbate.

"This is fun," Brit smiled at her.

Jenn turned back towards her friend and politely nodded in agreement although she really didn't know what Brit was referring to.

"I mean this," Brit waved her hand back and forth between the two of them, knowing she needed to clarify. "You know...you and me, chatting...no filter. I'm just really glad you're not all weirded out."

"Oh, I'm definitely weirded out," Jenn corrected her with a nod. "But whatever, it happened...so we may as well just be adults about it."

"No," Brit corrected, "we'll be friends about it."

"Yeah, you're right," Jenn agreed with a smile. They started to fall into a bit of an awkward silence while they each took a sip of coffee before Brit spoke right back up.

"So I'm just gonna throw this out there," she grinned. "Best orgasm in a long, long time."

"Brit!"

"What?" the brunette shrugged. "I'm just being honest...and whew, was that some truth last night."

Both women laughed. Brit continued to make Jenn giggle with some funny faces and exaggerated nods to emphasize her point. Jenn took a deep breath when she finally felt she had worked up enough courage to go ahead and ask.

"And exactly why was it so good, may I ask?"

"Are you kidding?" Brit looked at her like she really was joking. "You...that's why."

"Me?"

"Well...yeah," the brunette nodded like it was a fact. "Holy smokes, Jenn - do you have the first clue how freaking hot it was to have you watching us?"

The redhead looked up at the ceiling. "I am so embarrassed."

"Why?" Brit asked. "When you started getting yourself off, I mean...I can't even begin to tell you how unbelievably sexy that was."

Jenn covered her face with both hands and mumbled something.

"Jenn," Brit scooted a little closer to her friend and put her hand on the redhead's arm. "Seriously, don't be embarrassed. I wouldn't make this up...I thought last night was amazing."

Jenn moved two of her fingers apart and peeked at her best friend through the gap.

"It's really not a big deal," Brit continued. "And why wouldn't it be hot? Think about it. Sex with my husband? Check. Excitement ratcheted up by being watched? Check. The watcher is my beautiful, sexy best friend? Check. Beautiful sexy best friend gets herself off while I get to watch her - uh, check and fucking mate!"

Jenn's hands moved away from her face and the two of them laughed.

"My turn to ask a question."

"That's what I was afraid of," Jenn groaned, but then sat up straight with a sigh. "I guess fair is fair."

Brit pursed her lips. "Why did you come to the den? You already know I'm glad you did, but I'm just curious as to...why."

"I was pretty buzzed," Jenn explained, "and Patrick passed out before we even got started. I went to use the bathroom, saw the light of the fireplace...and just, I don't know...wandered in."

Her best friend nodded but then her brow furrowed for a moment as if in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing," Brit said quickly and picked up her coffee. "I totally get it. Hell, as horny as I was I probably would have crawled in bed with y'all if Will hadn't been up for it."

This caused Jenn to laugh nervously and Brit politely chuckled along with her.

"It's just..."

"Just what?"

Brit considered her response and then she looked at Jenn with a small smile. "I don't know. I guess I just had this feeling like there might have been more to it than just that. I'm not even sure why...but I want you know you can tell me - anything. And I mean anything."

Jenn looked at her friend and then quickly looked away, but Brit didn't miss the little something that flashed in the redhead's eyes.

"You know I'm not here to judge you, Jenn," Brit continued. She reached out her hand and gave Jenn's knee a reassuring squeeze. "Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it would be, I don't know, nice I guess if I could understand...really understand, ya' know?"

Jenn studied Brit's face for a moment as she ran through all of the possible responses in her head. There was any number of excuses or plausible explanations she could throw out there...but the truth? She did have to admit that Brit seemed really sincere about listening and understanding. Maybe this would take their friendship to another level if she actually confided in the brunette. Jenn took a deep breath and let it out as a slow sigh.

"Honestly?"

"Well, yeah," Brit made a face like she expected nothing less. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I...I, uh..." Jenn started, but then hesitated.

"Jenn," Brit said softly and then reached over and took her friend's hand. "You can trust me."

"I..." Jenn paused to clear her throat. "I, uh, kind of like to watch."

"You do?"

Jenn's cheeks blushed and she looked down and nodded. "And...I...uh...I like to be watched, too."

"Really?" Brit asked and then grinned. "That's actually really hot."

Jenn bit her lip. "But not watched by um, just anybody."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," she swallowed. "It kind of goes back to something that happened in college."

"It does?" Brit's eyebrows rose. "Will you tell me about it?"

Jenn hesitated.

"Jenn," Brit lowered her voice. "Please?"

Jenn sighed again. "Okay."

****

"I guess you could say it started junior year," Jenn explained slowly as she kept her eyes on her hands that were mindlessly picking at the edge of the throw in her lap. "See, I was still in the dorm junior year...and...I had this roommate."

"What was her name?" Brit asked.

"Huh? Oh...Amanda," Jenn seemed almost startled by the question. She looked up and studied Brit's face for a moment. "Her name was Amanda Mallard."

"Amanda," Brit repeated quietly. "Okay, go on."

"Anyways," Jenn resumed. "We had been roommates since second semester sophomore year. We were friends and all that - not best friends, but good friends. She was a good roomie...cleaned up her messes, polite, respectful. You know, just a good person to live with."

"Uh-huh," Brit said quietly trying to keep Jenn talking.

"And so...well, now that I think about it I guess it actually started at the end of our sophomore year...that spring semester," Jenn corrected herself and her voice got just a little quieter as she started to remember.

"I suppose I was like any normal sophomore in college. It had finally sunk in that I was really away from home. School was school and I had good grades and all that, but I was also starting to focus a lot more on spreading my wings a little bit. It was a smaller school, but there was still a pretty hardcore party scene there if you looked for it. It was all just so exciting because I was experiencing new things that I had never experienced before, you know?"

Brit nodded.

"I learned beer was a cheap buzz, but tended to make me puke...that I really liked vodka and cranberry juice. I also found out that I hated whiskey and marijuana didn't do a whole lot for me other than give me a wicked case of the munchies," Jenn smiled wistfully as she talked and vividly recalled these experiences. "It was getting towards the end of the semester and I started to play around and explore sex a little bit. I was really inexperienced - like, I was still a virgin inexperienced. I actually remained a virgin until my senior year when I met Patrick, but that's another story altogether."

Brit and Jenn shared a smile and a quiet chuckle at that.

"But virgin or not I was intent on pushing my boundaries," Jenn continued. "You know, the typical stuff - lots of making out and dry humping...and then I took a really big step and let a boy touch my boobs under my shirt for the first time. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but that was huge for me...and fun. After a few more dates I kind of got caught up in the heat of the moment and before I knew it I was letting him suck on my tits. That was like so scary, but good-night, it felt fantastic. Of course he pushed and pushed and I finally let him in my pants and he fingered me."

"Pretty overwhelming stuff," Jenn shrugged slightly. "I was way over my head, too...didn't have a clue what I was doing. I actually almost let him go even further, but just about freaked when he started to get on top of me. I made him take me home. That had been way too intense. I knew I needed to slow down, but...I mean it felt so fucking good and it was just really, really exciting."

"I can only imagine," Brit sympathized.

"Keep in mind I had zero experience with sex," Jenn explained. "I grew up in a really strict household and I had never felt anything like when he touched me...down there. I was a mess. So I ended up confiding in my best friend about what happened and how close of a call it had been. I told her how confused I was and worried about going too far in the heat of the moment and I asked her if that was normal. She reassured me that it was and told me it was fine, happens to everyone. She told me that if I wanted keep a firm grasp on my honor, but continue to play around then the key was to have fun but stay in control."

"Sound advice."

"It was," Jenn agreed, "But of course I had no idea what she meant...so she explained the easiest way to do that was to fool around, but at the end of the night to get myself off. I didn't have the first clue what she was talking about - and yes, that means I had never masturbated before."

Brit nodded and just listened intently with a small, encouraging smile on her lips.

"So I asked her to explain," Jenn replied with a nod. "I knew she was cool and wouldn't make fun of me or anything. She laid it all out on the table for me...what to do, how to do it. She stressed that I needed to explore and understand my own body. She told me I needed to find out what felt good to me. She told me I could play around and have fun with the boys, but it was a heck of a lot easier to stop things before they went too far if I had that to look forward to."

"She even laughed and I started to get mad at her until she explained she wasn't laughing at me, she was just thinking that when I had my first orgasm it was going to change my life," Jenn chuckled quietly. "I pretty much didn't know what she meant, but I was pretty eager to find out."

Jenn paused to take a sip of her coffee and made a face. Brit quickly excused herself and carried their mugs to the kitchen and came back with two bottles of water. After they each took a drink, Jenn continued her story.

"It was finals week and the next afternoon I finished up early. I knew my roommate wouldn't be back for at least an hour...so I finally had some privacy. At first it was super awkward and weird and I was ready to just forget the whole thing, but then I was finally able to relax a little bit and..." Jenn's voice trailed off and she grinned. "Well, let's just say my friend had been all too right. I got myself off and had my first orgasm and it was...mind-blowing. I couldn't believe I had been missing out on this."

Brit grinned along with her friend and hazarded a guess. "So you found a new hobby?"

"Hobby? More like an obsession," Jenn laughed. "I was a total fiend. I mean there was only like a week of school left and I knew I had all summer to you know, 'explore' in the privacy of my bedroom at home...but I swear I couldn't keep my hands off of my pussy. I was horny like 24-7. I felt like...I don't know, like I couldn't control myself."

"So anyway, the next night my roommate and I stayed up cramming for hours. It was late, we were exhausted and finally agreed to call it a night," Jenn went on. "It was late spring and the weather had really warmed up and the air conditioners in the dorms weren't great so we both slept in t-shirts and panties. Keep in mind that I had already gotten myself off that morning in the shower...and again after lunch in a women's restroom in the Science Building, but I was still really horny. So, I'm just lying there in the dark under the sheet with my eyes closed waiting for my roommate to go to sleep so I could touch myself. I can remember my hand was literally shaking in anticipation."

"It felt like I waited forever," Jenn leaned a little further back into the couch. "In reality it was probably only like twenty minutes, but I couldn't stand it anymore and decided Amanda had to be asleep. I slowly inched my hand down into my panties, trying to be as quiet as I possibly could. I think I was practically holding my breath I was trying so hard not to make a sound...but...it was weird."

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers