BFFs Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly?"

I must have drifted off, lost in those memories from so many years ago a Beth poked me. I felt her hand reach between my legs and tease me. Well, THAT got my attention!

"They'll see you!" I half-heartedly protested.

"Yeah, like THAT would bother you," she giggled but she did pull her hand back to her own lap where she started to touch herself again.

"So anyways... you fucked your dad then?" I interjected, not wanting to stray TOO far off subject.

That lit up her eyes. Her free hand pulled back her blouse again to expose her breast which she then held in her hand as she reached further down between her legs.

"I guess I hadn't dared to fantasize we would actually do it so I wasn't sure what to do next. I mean what position would we do it first? Should I stay in control or let him take over? WOULD he take over if I let him? It was that worry which made the decision for me. I was afraid he might not go through with it if I left it up to him so I dropped my nightshirt and straddled his waist. I've kissed my dad a million times over the years Kelly, but I've never KISSED him if you know what I mean. So I leaned over and we kissed. I couldn't believe it when his tongue reached out for me... he WANTED to kiss me!"

Again I reflected on how different our two experiences with our fathers had been. I'd kissed my dad like that since I was in college. None of this cheek pecks stuff, we always kissed full on the mouth and I loved it when we would use our tongues. It was like a game we played but my mom also made sure I understood THAT game was for home play only. I suppose people might have questioned things had they seen how we would kiss as I sat on his lap... especially if they had seen the big erection it gave him!

"I was SOOOOO wet Kelly, it was like his cock just slid along my pussy like I was oiled up. I could feel his head rubbing along me and touching my clit. We hadn't said a word up until that moment but I felt like I had to say SOMETHING before going any further so I just whispered into his ear, 'Fuck me daddy.' His eyes were SO wide but I felt him buck up under me and I knew he wanted me."

Beth gasped as she rubbed herself, pausing for a moment as she did. Oh the heck with it! I reached over and gently pushed her hand out of the way and replaced it with mine. Oh yeah, she was hot and wet! Our eyes met as I pressed my middle finger up into her pussy as far as I could.

"Kelly...." she whispered as she gasped yet again.

"Tell me Beth... tell me how your daddy fucked you."

Hey, by now I was 99% sure it was a fantasy but boy oh boy it was one of her best, that was for sure. I figured a little extra "motivation" wouldn't hurt so I fingered my friend as she struggled to cope with what I was doing while trying to relate her story.

"I reached down and guided him in me. It was like he just slipped in all the way without me even trying! Oh god Kelly, I was fucking him! I was fucking my father! I was fucking my daddy!"

Her words coincided with my hand pressing against her clit as I pressed a second finger into her hot pussy. Beth's hips instinctively thrust forward to meet them.

"He didn't last long but it was wonderful. We looked at each other the entire time, our eyes never separating. His hands reached up and grabbed my breasts as I felt him thrust into me as I pressed down onto him, driving him into me as deep as he could reach. And then he came... he came inside of em Kelly, my daddy's cum was inside of me! Oh god I've never felt the way I felt at that moment when my daddy fucked me."

She may not have felt quite the same as she had then but she certainly was feeling good now as her orgasm exploded and I felt her gush over my hand. Her hips bucked up as if she was imagining her father fucking her and even though I knew it was all a fantasy I was so turned on that she would even HAVE such thoughts now after all her years of denial.

Beth tried to hold it back but she couldn't help let out a couple of soft cries as she came harder and harder as I worked my hand on her pussy. The kids were threatening to intervene which sort of spoiled the moment as we quickly went back to "normal".

"We need to get dressed anyways," she insisted so we grabbed out things and gathered ourselves back together again. Once we were 'decent" again, at least by her definition, we refilled out wine glasses and reflected on what had just happened.

"Well I got to tell you Beth, THAT was one of your best," I complimented her.

"What, you think I was spinning a fantasy?"

"Hey sister, I was complimenting you so don't get all huffy," I protested.

"Well it wasn't a fantasy. You think you're the only girl who can fuck her dad?"

I had to admit that when it came to the two of us, yeah, I DID think I was the only one. While I didn't actually SAY it, my expression must have given me away.

"Well news flash Kelly, we've had sex most every day ever since."

I gave her my patented "you've got to be kidding" look and she rolled her eyes.

"OK, so not EVERY day but we've done it a few times now."

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"What do I have to suck, fuck him in front of you to make you believe me?"

I couldn't help but grin at that. I recalled how when I had first told Steve that my dad was fucking me that he didn't believe me either. He had just asked me to marry him and I had to be sure he was OK with me and my dad before I could accept so I told him all about us. To my surprise, he thought I was just pulling his leg! I actually had to have him hide in the closet and watch as my dad fucked me before he took me for my word.

"Well, I'm NOT going to ask him to put on a show for you if that's what you're thinking."

Actually something has popped into my mind that immediately grabbed my attention. It was perfect!

"No I wouldn't ask you to do that but I DO have a suggestion."

I could see from her reaction she knew what was coming. Whenever I had a "suggestion" it usually led to something weird or crazy, not that she minded of course.

I explained my idea and to my surprise she seemed to go along with the idea. The strange thing was I STILL wasn't 100% sure she wasn't just pulling one over on me but of nothing else this would prove it one way or another. We went on making plans until the kids were played out and it was time to leave.

"You know, you really should try doing it and let them watch," I suggested naughtily as I kissed her at the door after the girls had gone out.

Beth smacked me on the butt, a little harder than necessary!

"You never give up, do you?" she lamented.

"Hey, you're fucking your dad and you said THAT would never happen. I'll make a bet that before they are in high school they fuck their mommy."

"Oh Kelly!"

I ducked out before she could smack me again and waved. Who knows, in a few more years we'll see who wins THAT bet.

Chapter 4 - Taking It to a New Level

====================================

I didn't go running off to my dad and tell him anything because I still wasn't convinced that Beth wasn't trying to pull of the biggest scam ever between us. I struggled to find a reason though why she would. The only thing I could come up with was maybe for some reason she wanted to have sex with my dad again. Why she would after all these years and changes in her family life I had no idea but it was the only thing that made even a little bit of sense. My sense was I would show up with my dad and it would be just her and then the two of us would do it with my dad. Not that it was such a bad idea, but why not just come right out and tell me that she wanted to do it? Why the elaborate ruse? There was something more to all this than I was seeing but what could it be?

It wasn't until the next Sunday that I mentioned it to my dad. I decided to stop over a little early before church to give us more time rather than rushing things as it always seemed to happen. Arriving a little over an hour earlier than usual, I let myself in and found him still in bed with my Aunt Linda.

"Did we forget to set the clocks back?" my dad teased me as I almost NEVER show up more than fifteen or twenty minutes before the services starts.

"Just wanted a little quality time with my daddy," I said in my little girl voice, "Is that OK with him?"

"Fine with me," he grinned, "But I think she's not ready to get up yet."

"So?" was all I said as I quickly undressed. We had the time so why wrinkle up a nice dress or risk getting cum spots on it right before church?

Although admittedly it wasn't my true reason for arriving early, it WAS nice for once to take our time. Sometimes all we have time for is a quick BJ and while I make sure he always cums, typically it's more for him than me. It's OK with me, that's my duty as his daughter, a duty I relish performing. Still, having us both cum together as he mated me was a treat. He even stayed in me after he came, propping himself on his elbows as I felt his hot dick inside of me, his love for me expressed in the sperm that was still dammed up deep within me.

"OK, so spill it girl, what's the REAL reason for the unexpected pleasure this morning?"

I looked over at my aunt who had somehow managed to sleep through the entire episode! It wasn't I didn't want her to know - my dad would be sure to tell her everything in any case after I had left. I just wanted to discuss this privately with my dad first. I explained to him about the plan Beth and I worked out, including my concerns that it all might be a charade. He took it all in stride and didn't seem the least bit worried about my concerns.

"So let me get this straight... if it works out as planned I get to fuck your Beth. If you're right though, then I get to fuck the both of you. Sounds like a Win-Win to me!"

We both laughed and I could feel his dick move inside of me as he chuckled. God if we could only stay this way forever, father and daughter united as only sex allows.

"I guess I hadn't thought of it that way," I answered. True, from HIS perspective it was a no-brainer!

I looked at the clock and saw we needed to get going if we weren't going

to be even more late than usual to the service. It didn't take me long as all I wore was the dress. Sunday mornings were reserved for pleasing my dad and I knew it pleased him the most for me to sit in the pew with him bare under my dress with his fresh sperm inside of me. You know, I think I'm a pretty darn good daughter!

Beth and I had debated the most on the location. Should we do it at one of our homes? Hers was so much bigger than out apartment but then it's not like we would need a lot of space. While it would have been the easiest it was also immediately tossed out as the plan was to make it an all-night affair which meant our husbands and kids would have had to find someplace to stay. While I'm sure Steve would have been happy to spend the night with my aunt, it just didn't seem right.

We were leaning towards getting a couple of hotel rooms, maybe adjoining rooms so we could go between them. While that pretty much met all the requirements, it seemed so sleazy, like I was meeting with one of my old escort customers.

In the end we went full circle, back to using my apartment. Putting aside any thoughts I might have, I knew Steve would love to spend a night with my Aunt Linda and the girls certainly loved her as well. With their real grandmother living so far away in Oregon, my aunt had become their surrogate grandmother - not that my mom was entirely please but then she couldn't complain living so far away.

My thoughts were to make it a father-daughter "date night", maybe going to a movie, dinner, and then back to the apartment for sex. I was a little surprised when Beth wasn't as thrilled about the idea as I had thought she would be.

"Don't get me wrong Kelly, I sounds like a nice evening but that's not how it is with me and my dad," she tried to explain. "It would just feel weird to 'date' him I guess. I mean like we love having sex but that's what it is - us having sex."

Whatever. It just made me all the more convinced that "daddy" want going to show up which is why she wanted to start out in my apartment. It would be a little awkward making dinner reservation and then have just her show up.

The night FINALLY came. Steve seemed to be as excited as I was but for all the wrong reasons.

"What if I hide a few webcam? I'd give anything to watch," he tried to suggest.

OK, so I may submit to my husband but that doesn't mean I'm his slave and I don't go along with all his crazy ideas. After all, ONE of us has to be the adult. Left to him, we'd both probably been arrested years ago!

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for asking," he chuckled when he saw the look I gave him. I wanted to say something about how he never wanted to see me and my dad having sex before but kept it to myself.

I got the girls packed and kissed them before they left with their father. The apartment seemed so empty without them! I'd been debating all week what to wear at first with ideas ranging from full nude to a bikini to a nightgown to a Sunday dress. Finally I settled on what I knew turned MY dad on... one of my school outfits. I don't mean the "catholic schoolgirl" type that he would buy me when I was younger. I'm talking about my daily wear when I teach my eight graders, one from the closet with the clothes I refer to as my "Little House on the Prairie" collection. It's easier to keep two closets - one for school and one for everything else. All the "school" dresses are long hems - well below the knee, NO cleavage, no bare shoulders and totally opaque. Along with them I wear a bra and panties - no thongs. We're talking bras from Macy's not Victoria's Secret. Bras that are comfortable, not sexy (usually the two don't mix). Shoes with low heels, pantyhose, basically everything NOT in my other closet.

My dad arrived first as I had given him a time about a half hour earlier than the others. He gave me a nice long kiss after he closed the door behind him.

"I have to admit, NOT the outfit I was expecting," he laughed taking it all in as he looked me up and down, "Those young men have no idea what's being hidden under all that I bet."

"Oh they have imaginations I'm sure," I giggled. And they did! If they could get all excited with me dressed like a nun, imagination if I came to class in one of my date outfits!

We just talked about work and local politics although staying away from the national election as I knew it always got him riled up. The top of the hour arrived and no Beth. Hmmmmmm, maybe she wouldn't even show up? I suppose it might be a little embarrassing to show up alone and have to confess she had been pulling my leg the entire time. Then again, that would kill my thoughts as to why she might have made the whole thing up in the first place if she didn't show up for a threesome.

Another half hour passed...

"Well, looks like it's just the two of us," my dad finally said. He seemed so disappointed!

"Hey, you still have me you know," I reminded him, "Besides, it's been ages since we had the whole night alone together."

He kissed me, long and soft as his hand caressed my breasts over my dress and bra. I was a little surprised when he started to laugh softly.

"What's so funny" I asked, a little perturbed.

"You're wearing a bra," he answered, "I can't remember the last time I felt one on you."

"Well if THAT's a surprise, wait a little bit," I teased him.

"Oh god no," he gasped in mock shock, "You don't mean you're wearing panties?"

I nodded and he threw his head back as if the world was coming to an end. I was about to remind him how he could take them home with him when there was a knock on the door. For a brief moment I was disappointed - I had just gotten use to the idea of spending the entire night with my dad!

"Guess she's here," my dad said as he leaned back. I noticed he said "she" and not "they". Was he also suspicious of her story?

Well so much for our expectations. I think I was more surprised seeing her with her dad at the door than I would have been if it had just been her.

"Beth!" I exclaimed as we hugged, "You made it... and your dad too."

"I told you so," she whispered into my ear triumphantly.

I moved aside so they could enter. My dad had remained back and stood in the middle of the living room with his hands in his pockets. I decided it was up to me to make the introductions as it occurred to me they had never met before, at least not privately. Oh sure they'd crossed paths at school and community functions but that was an entirely different situation that what this was, to put it mildly! Just as I started to say something my dad stepped in.

"Hi, my name is John," he introduced himself extending his hand, "Ryan, right? I think we met at the last community board meeting."

They may as well have been meeting at church! Before I knew it they were discussing some issue that had been raised recently, leaving Beth and me to stand there watching! I noticed Beth had made a similar decision as I had, choosing a rather conservative outfit. Still, she didn't have to worry about middle school dress codes and with her boobs, I think everything she owns is designed to show off her splendid cleavage. This particular number was cut so low you could see half her boobs even before she leaned over! No bra with this one although from the looks there was quite a bit of support built into the dress.

"Ummmmm, daddy?" I finally cut in.

Both father's chuckled. I think for Beth's dad it was more out of nervousness as he seemed less comfortable leaving the safety of their conversation.

"So.... now what?" Ryan blurted out. Yep, he was nervous!

"Why don't we sit down and have a drink?" my dad suggested. Beth took a seat next to her dad on the couch while I pressed in tight by my dad on the love seat after passing out some wine. I know my dad would've preferred beer but I hate the taste on him.

"From what Beth tells me John, you and Kelly have a lot more experience at this than we do. I have to tell you, I'm more than a little uncomfortable with all this but Beth insisted." He put his hand on her exposed thigh - no pantyhose for her. "And as I'm sure you understand John, when your daughter insists who can say no?"

We all laughed at that but the anxiety level meter was still pegged high. Thankfully my dad seemed ready to steer things.

"Well, it's not like it's the sort of thing we usually share with people. I'm sure you're a little concerned that this might be some sort of trick schemed up by our daughters... not that THEY would ever do such a thing."

Again we all laughed... the meter dropped just a little.

"So maybe I suggest we all put our cards on the table at the start and get that over with."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant and Beth and Ryan certainly seemed uncertain but my dad continued.

"Why don't you show Ryan how you suck my dick Kelly?" my dad told me, "It's not like Beth hasn't seen it but I'm sure Ryan would feel better if you did."

Whoa, talk about jumping right into things! At first I thought maybe he was joking but he started to undo his pants and I realized he was dead serious. Oh well, why not? No point in dragging things out I guess.

Surprisingly my dad didn't just open up his pants but actually took them off, along with his boxers, socks and shoes. He still had on his dress shirt but he pulled up the tails so his hairy crotch was exposed. I guess I don't think of my dad as being much of an exhibitionist so this was a different side to him for me. While not in full-blown erection status, his dick was already starting to show some life, lifting slightly from its bed of thick pubic hair.

Looking over at Beth and her dad, I grinned as I saw them both staring at my dad's dick although I was pretty sure they had quite different perspectives. Beth was undoubtedly being reminded of where the dick she was staring at had been in the past while Ryan seemed more mesmerized by the fact my dad could be so open about his sex.