BFFs Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you what. Why don't Beth and I go back to my place and you and Ryan enjoy each other her tonight?" my dad offered, "Linda won't mind sleeping in the guest room Kelly and the girls won't even know we were there if we leave first thing in the morning."

I looked at Ryan as I had a feeling he would be the deciding factor. I assumed that Beth had told him that we were planning to spend the night with each other's father... had she? I mean like I can always be with my dad but how many chances did I get with hers?

"Ummmmm, I guess that works... OK with you baby?"

Beth seemed to be struggling between her earlier commitment with me and now her desires for her father. I knew exactly how she felt. When my dad first started fucking me I wanted to be with him every waking moment and by be with him I mean with him IN me. It was even worse than after I gave my virginity to Steve and couldn't wait to fuck him every day after. It was easy when I thought she was just teasing me but now it was real so how could I ask her to so this?

"You know daddy, I think Beth and Ryan need to be together tonight," I gently nudged him, hoping he would remember how it had been for us so many years before. From the smile that emerged on his face I gathered he did!

"You're right Kelly, as always."

"Oh daddy!" I gushed as I hugged him.

"Are you guys sure?" Beth asked.

"Oh yes, not a problem," I assured her. "You guys stay here. Besides, Steve and the girls are already at my dad's so it's like we'll all be having a sleepover."

"Feels sort of funny kicking you out of your own bed," Ryan commented.

I went over and hugged him, his arms wrapped around my slim nude body.

"OK then, I'll make a deal with you. Spend the night tonight here with Beth but you have to fuck me again sometime in the next month. OK?

Ryan just grinned, looked at his daughter and then grinned again. "Deal!"

I just tossed on a coat as I still had on my heels. I always kept spare supplies and clothes at my dad's - you never knew when they might come in handy. In less than thirty minutes we were in his bed, alone finally!

"I love you daddy," I sighed as he gently entered me. My thought momentarily went to Beth, wondering if she was feeling the same thing now as I was. Then my dad thrust and all I could think about was his wonderful dick loving me. YES!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
terrible grammar and spelling

there, thats out of the way,,LOVED THIS EROTIC LITTLE INCEST TALE! my new best author,,this story is a keeper,,i love the way little off handed comments enlighten the reader as to the girls past exploits,,very erotic,,love family incest tales,,well written and well paced, and flowed well, had my interest peaked all the way through,,"always leave them wanting more" and thats me! wanted more of this story, never wanted it to end..

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Had to give this a 5 because 6 isn't on the scale. Have to make you a favorite author.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Masterful how stories come together.

Artfully crafted bringing stories together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beth's mirror

I am reading your stories in order of posting, so this is #2 for me. As the first seemed biographical, this seemed more of an exploration into daughter/father relations. I cannot decide if Beth is real, if she is a mirror for you to examine another side of yourself, or if she is just a fictional device for this story. The admission that she had sex with her dad after his divorce and it utilized a storyline common to porn brings this to mind. MIKEL

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I was a little unsure at first, BUT...AWESOME

My cock IS SO HARD reading this story. I could not finish before I needed some relief. OK...Here is the future..

1) Beth's boys fuck Mom first and then Kelly

2) Beth's boys fuck Kelly's daughters and switch

3) Beth's boys and Kelly's girls get married

You will be busy writing these stories

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Anonymous & The Curious Father submits to curious game for daughter's slumber party.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories