BFFs Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the love seat and lifted my dress just enough to allow me to kneel on the carpet between my dad's legs. Reaching out with my hand, I grasped his semi-hard dick at the base with my hand and smiled at him. Oh well, here goes nothing!

Cupping his hairy balls with one hand as my other held his shaft in place by the base, I licked him slowly from the base to the tip and then kissed the tip of his dick. My dad has his hands palm down on the love seat cushion, anchoring himself in place as I took his dick in my mouth. I twisted just enough to I could watch Beth and Ryan as I began blowing my dad in front of them. It made me feel good seeing them staring as I loved my dad's dick. Actually if there's one dick I regularly have that the fewest people have seen me suck, it would be my dad's. I rarely have had sex with him when anyone outside of our family was there so this was a special treat for both of us.

"Well, time to ante up Ryan," my dad encouraged him.

Beth and her dad looked at each other. As I sucked on my dad's dick I wondered if they were going to go through with it or if he would chicken out and just watch. One thing seemed certain though. Any idea I might have that she and her dad went having sex were gone. No way would she have invited him if they weren't.

It seemed like hours but was likely more like seconds before Beth placed her hand on her father's crotch and nodded at him. Ryan took one more look over at where my dad was enjoying his daughter's mouth on him and shrugged. Soon his pants joined my dad's and Beth assumed a position similar to my own.

"Best sight in the world, eh Ryan?" my dad called over. Beth's dad wasn't saying a word but his dick betrayed him - already stiff as a pipe!

"This is a pain having to talk like this... move over baby," my dad told me. I leaned back and he moved over to the couch by Ryan. I think at first Ryan was worried something inky might be about to happen but he didn't know how much a homophobe my father was! There was a good foot or to between them, about a close as my dad would allow himself to get with another exposed dick.

"This is better," my dad mused. "Talk about two beautiful daughters! I have to say Ryan, we were two VERY lucky fathers."

Ryan was obviously happy with his BJ but I wasn't so sure he felt as flippant about the entire situation as my dad. Then again, this was still all new to him so what would you expect? If everything Beth had told me as true - and it seemed that was now the case, then he'd only been involved in incest for a few weeks and nothing so far as group sex or being with other people. Actually it was amazing I guess you could say he could even get it up!

"How about a friendly wager Ryan, father to father?" my dad proposed, "Which of our daughters can get her dad off first?"

I glanced over at Beth who did the same with me. Her eyes opened wide but she didn't let her dad out of her mouth.

"Ummmmm, I don't know John," Ryan stuttered.

"It's a fair bet," my dad went on, "Trust me, I've been blown by them both and their both EXTREMELY good. From what I hear you know as well."

Basically he was telling Ryan that he knew all about how I had fucked him years ago at their house. I wasn't sure if Beth had told her dad about having sex with my dad but in any case THAT was on the table now as well.

"I think to make it fair we should swap daughters."

Wow, THAT I hadn't expected and from Beth's expression, neither had she. Holy smoke, Ryan was raising the bet! Maybe he was just compensating for his nervousness by a false sense of bravado but whatever the reason, sounded like a pretty good idea to me.

"Why not? I agree, it would even the playing field," my dad concurred. I noted they hadn't set any wagers but in this case pride was as much at stake an anything.

"OK girls, switch daddies," my dad announced.

Soon I was sucking on Ryan while Beth had my dad in her mouth. It WAS a little more fair as I had sucked my dad probably thousands of times of the years so I knew every nuance and trick to get my dad off. In contrast Beth had sucked him twice and I had sucked Ryan once but those had all been many years ago. Both of us had been sucking dicks since we were teens and if anything, Beth had started a couple of years before me so it wasn't like either of us had a real advantage in the experience department. It wouldn't be the first time we'd competed in such a competition although this was the first time our fathers were the lucky recipients.

Beth still insists it was a tie but I think I got her dad just a fraction of a second before my dad let loose in Beth's mouth. It was so close that it was basically impossible to tell as they both came in our mouths so even if we had a camera recording us it wouldn't have been possible to see who actually ejaculate first.

It was Beth's idea though to snowball. We looked at our dads and opened our mouths to show off their respective loads when Beth tapped my leg and turned to me. I immediately knew what she intended and we leaned together and kissed, exchanging our fathers' sperm and mixing it together between us. Finally, when we each had a mouthful of the mix, we showed them again and then swallowed it down with a flourish.

"Damn, I'd say they're both as slutty as they come, agree Ryan?" my dad bragged.

Ryan has still reeling from my blowjob. I leaned forward and couldn't help but tease him a little saying, "I bet you never thought I'd be sucking your dick again, did you?"

He just grinned and shook his head. "A few weeks ago I would have said ALL of this would never happen!"

We all laughed at that one. Indeed, I think we all would have said the same thing.

With both men in their fifties, their cocks were dwindling rapidly. None of the ol' teenage boy instant replays for them! Based on my experience with my dad, I knew it would be at least a half hour or so before he had any chance of regaining an erection and even that would require some "motivation". Well, if Ryan was like 99% of the men I knew, I had just the solution.

"Hey dad, what do you say Beth and I put on a little show to help you guys along?"

The two father's looked at each other and it was like they read each

other's mind as they each gave a thumbs up at the same time. I had to

say for a relative rookie Beth's dad was getting into the swing of things pretty quickly. Then again, from my experience with other fathers like him, he'd probably been fantasizing about something like this for most of his life and I would have bet my next paycheck his computer was filled with incest porn. It obviously wasn't a new concept to him! With his wife leaving him his self-image must have suffered even more, making him all the more open to this sort of thing. This had to be like a dream come true for him.

The two of us stood up and moved to be in front of our own fathers this time. Slowly but surely we stripped for them, dropping once piece of clothing at a time while running our hands over ourselves and each trying to look more suggestive and sexy than the other. Now I was actually happy to be wearing a bra and panties as it let me string it out even longer until finally we were both nude except for our heels. That was the one exception I'd made to my outfit, substituting a pair of 5 inch spike black heels with a strap around my ankle from my other closet rather than the bland short ones from my school selection. Beth had on a similar pair as well so we were about the same height although I was by far the skinny one. Not that Beth was fat but she was little more on the plus size. It didn't help that she'd had more problems dropping weight after her pregnancies than me. It made me proud knowing I can still fit into my wedding dress without cutting off my breathing.

"Nice," my dad complimented us, his eyes roaming over each of our nude bodies.

"My thoughts exactly," Ryan confirmed.

With that we turned to one another and hugged, my hands reaching around to her ass as she grabbed mine as well with both of hers. Her large breasts pressed in tight against mine as our lips touched and I could feel her warm breath on my face. Softly we kissed, tongues reaching out and touching, lips pressing against one another our passion built. Each of us pulled the other in tighter until our naked forms were pressed tightly together. Slowly we dropped to the floor where we laid on our sides, hands now wandering over each other as my leg pressed in between hers and I could feel my warm pussy against her thigh.

Beth was the first to break off our kiss, moving slowly down my sensitive neck and then to my breasts, taking each nipple into her mouth and toying with it between her lips with her tongue. I found myself watching the reaction of our fathers as much as watching her. Each of them was sitting there motionless, hands to their sides with their flaccid dicks dropped over into their hairy crotches. I was sure each of them wanted to grab their cock and start jerking on it but Ryan was probably like my dad, not too thrilled about masturbating in front of another man. It's funny how men love to watch girls masturbating together but when it comes to doing it with another guy - no way!

Rolling over onto my back, Beth worked her way slowly down my torso, licking a circle around my belly button before continuing to my pussy where I gasped as her tongue teased my clit. She was laying on her belly now between my bare legs, her face looking up at me as her fingers ran over me and then pushed inside my wet pussy. Reaching down, she licked me from the bottom of my pussy slit to the top.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste perfect," she sighed softly as she licked her lips. My dad tossed me a cushion from the couch so I could prop up my head easier to watch as my best friend brought me to the brink of an orgasm and then literally shoved me off as I cried out with pleasure, begging her to never stop!

The scene repeated, only this time it was my mouth bringing her pussy to its peak. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd eaten her pussy it had been so long. Damn she tasted good! No sooner had she climaxed than we scissored, grinding our soaking wet pussies against one another's as our fathers maintained their vigilance. It was tempting to run to my room and grab my trusty double ended dildo - how could I have forgotten to have it out and ready? Each of us came again after which we rested somewhat in a 69 with me on top. I say rested because we just took our time, each of us savoring the other's cum-soaked pussy rather than rushing to bring on an orgasm as we had earlier.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a movement. Looking over I smiled as I saw my dad finally cave in and grab his cock. It was starting to respond finally and while he wasn't stroking it- yet, he at least had a grip on the thing. Soon Ryan followed suit.

Another day, another time, and I think Beth and I could have just enjoyed one another for the entire evening. Still, I think we both knew this was just to get our fathers ready again and as much as we were enjoying it we both kept an eye out to see when they would be ready. Even with the "motivation" we'd given them, it was still like a good 45 minutes before they were both hard again! Maybe I should have added some Viagra to their drinks.

I was about to say something when my dad and Ryan started talking for the first time since Beth and I began our show. Perhaps along with the return of their erections they blood flow was diminished to their brains lowering their inhibitions? Whether that had any truth to it or not, who knows but then again, who cares? The point being that's what was happening.

"Hope you don't mind me saying this Ryan but I've been horny for Beth since she was in sixth grade."

Fortunately Ryan was in a good mood, to say the least judging by the size of his cock at the moment. "I've never told anyone before but you weren't the only one John. Where she got those boobs from I have no idea, certainly not her mother. It was all I could to not stare at them all the time."

"Yeah, I don't know what's worse, not being able to look openly or to BE able to look but not touch. Kelly was always running around half naked and when she would sit on my lap it was all I could do to keep it my pants."

I couldn't resist chiming in at that point. "What do you mean daddy? You were always 'accidentally' slipping out."

My dad just waved me off, pretending he had no idea what I was talking about. Beth had her two cents to add as well saying, "Yeah John, just like you 'accidentally' grabbed my breasts whenever I sat on your lap in the hot tub."

Poor dad, being picked on by us both but he didn't seem to mind. Judging by their dick status, it was time though to stop the teasing and get down to business. Holding Beth's hand, we each straddled our own father and stared grinding slowly on their dicks until I couldn't hold back anymore and let him slip inside of me, followed closely by Beth doing the same with her father's incestuous dick.

"Ah yes... incest... it's not just for breakfast anymore," my dad sighed with a smile as I slowly raised and lowered myself on his pole, "what do you say John... is there anything sweeter than fucking your own daughter's pussy?"

I turned to Beth and her grin was as wide as mine. Seeing her father's cock filling her pussy, I felt rather foolish now for not believing her earlier. Indeed, there was no questioning her now - she was definitely fucking her dad! I can't even begin to estimate how many men I've watched fuck Beth, including my own husband and father. Still, I have to say this was the most erotic scene with her I'd ever witnessed. Come to think of it, this was the first time I've watched someone having sex with their father who wasn't in my family, at least someone I felt close to.

"Switch?" I mouthed silently to her, hoping the guys wouldn't notice just in case she didn't want to do it. She shrugged as if it didn't matter then broke into a smile and nodded vigorously. We both lifted off our surprised fathers and switched positions. Neither of our dad protested!

"Been a long time Ryan," I teased him as I gripped his dick with my pussy, "Although I bet you've been dreaming about the day you fucked me ever since."

Poor Ryan, from his expression I knew I had him pegged dead to rights but it was like he was afraid of offending his daughter of he confessed.

"It's OK daddy, I think John here feel the same about me," Beth confessed.

"Guilty as charged," my lawyer father confessed raising his hand.

"Hell, what can I say?" Ryan sighed.

"Switch!" said Beth this time. As I felt the emptiness of my pussy after Ryan's cock left me be filled once again by my own father's erection, another spark of genius struck me.

"Let's play Russian Roulette," I offered to which all I got back was two blank expressions although Beth knew what I was talking about. It was a favorite game at her old sex parties as I explained. "Every minute or so we switch daddies until one of you cums."

I didn't mention that in the party version usually at least three or more men would be involved and that the "winner" was the girl who got the first guy to cum. For her prize she got to finish off and receive the sperm of the other contestants.

Between having recently cum about an hour earlier and the frequent breaks in action as Beth and I would trade laps, the guys were taking a lot longer to cum this time than the first time we did it. Not to mention neither Beth or I were hurrying things along either. There's a lot a girl can do with her pussy to hasten events but what was the hurry?

It was around twenty minutes or so before Beth's father erupted with a sharp gasp and quick upward thrust. As luck would have it the lucky recipient was his own daughter. Destiny was smiling on us tonight! Once he had cum I started fucking my father in more earnest, successfully bringing him to ejaculation a few minutes later.

The two of us remained pegged on our father's cocks like butterflies in a collection. Neither of us wanted to be the first to drop our dad's dick from our pussy! Rather than push things along, I leaned over and kissed my dad, taking pleasure in the feel of him inside of me as we did. It was like he couldn't decide where to keep his hands - on my ass or boobs. Beth followed my lead and I noticed her grinding slowly on her dad's dick, her hips rotating ever so slowly around him. He had his face buried in Beth's boobs to where it was barely visible as they wrapped around his head. Oh well, THAT wasn't about to happen with mine, LOL.

"Ready?" I asked my dad. After having cum in me hundreds of times we didn't have to say much to convey what we meant. He nodded and I gently lifted up and off his cock which dropped out of me and flopped over on its side against a lush bed of wiry black pubic hair. Almost immediately it was followed by a flood of cum that coated his poor little cock. Dismounting, I leaned over and too his dick in my mouth, scraping off his cum into my mouth with my lips as I let it drop out. Mmmmmmm, nice dessert!

Beth and her dad had watched and it seemed they were ready to do the same. After Beth asked if he was ready, she also lifted herself up and no sooner had his dick stopped plugging her pussy the flood of sperm came flooding out all over his dick and pubic hair. Again, just like me she took it in her mouth and swallowed the= entire mess down in one gulp.

Beth and I squeezed in between our dads, our naked bodies pressed tight against each other on one side and our fathers on the other. Each of them put his arm around his own daughter, with Ryan reaching around to get a handful of Beth's boob.

"So Beth tells me you guys started doing this when Kelly was in college," Ryan remarked, "How the hell have you kept it a secret for so long?"

Not as hard as you might think," my dad answered, "Really, it's no different than in one of my legal cases. People tend to see what they want to see. So long as we didn't go overboard, why would anyone think we were committing incest?

Ryan seemed to digest that for a moment before responding back. "I guess you're right. I know there were a few times I noticed you and Kelly seemed awful close but I just attributed it to her being an only child, a daddy's girl, that sort of thing. Besides, the way she dressed and acted it wasn't like it was any secret she was easy."

"Oh, and like your daughter was some angel?"

Ryan quickly clarified himself saying, "Oh I know. Beth was as much the school slut as Kelly but that was her mother's fault, not mine."

I was about to protest. Sure Beth was a slut but she wasn't anywhere near my league, at least not at school. And as for it being her mother's "fault", what was wrong with being a slut? My dad must have felt me tense as I got ready to say something so he cut me off.

"No matter. What counts now is what you guys just did, right?"

Ryan gave his daughter a squeeze. "You're right. I'm still having a hard time believing this isn't some sort of dream though. It's like any moment I'm going to wake up with some doll in my arms and a bed soaked with cum after having masturbated all night!"

Beth had her dad's dick gripped in her hand now, same as me. They might not be ready for action but it was comforting to have it to hold. My dad leaned down and we kissed. For the next half hour or so it was like a high school party where we made out on the couch, kissing and touching one another. It stayed as father-daughter which was just fine by me! Finally it was time for bed... or at least time to go to bed.

"So how is this going to work Kelly?" my dad asked as we broke apart and faced the next step.

He was diplomatically pointing out the flaw in my plan, As I never really dreamed that Beth's dad was going to show up, I hadn't worried about the fact that we only had one adult-sized bed. My assumption would be it would be the three of us which would have been just fine. Now what?