Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we danced I noticed more clothing being shed, and more touching. Across the way two guys were kissing and dancing slowly at the same time. A couple other guys had only a thong on, and I caught Robby on his knees over to the side giving a guy a blowjob.

Looking back in front of me Jared and Craig had removed their tight shorts and now only had on a thong as well. It hardly contained them and the material was somewhat sheer so their cocks were pretty much visible. Robert and Simon who I had met earlier scooted by heading toward the pool and they purposely brushed their hands across my ass.

The current song ended and I was dripping wet with sweat. Jason stepped forward and asked how I was doing. "I hope this isn't too crazy for you," he yelled over the sound of the next song starting up. "I've got a towel somewhere if you need it, but there are probably a dozen guys that would lick that sweat off of you if you let them." I looked at his face and he was grinning ear to ear. "It's true. I'm not kidding."

"I know! Robby already got his taste earlier."

"Well you are one of the hottest looking guys here so you can't blame him." Jason then leaned in closer. "I just want you to know that if you want to experience anything specific I might be able to help make it happen. I already know there are several guys interested in fucking you and blowing you. Robby's going to be all over that cock before you know it unless you fight him off."

I grabbed Jason by the arm and we stepped behind the speaker where it wasn't as loud. "I don't know exactly how to go about this. I do want to try some things, but I want to try them with several guys. Matt seems very interested in me. So does Robby, Jared and Craig, and several others. What do I do?" I said.

"Well that depends on what you want to do." Most guys here are versatile and can be a top or bottom. A few guys like Matt for instance generally want to only top. Jared and Craig are similar but will give head sometimes. And some guys like Robby mainly want to be a bottom. So, what about you?"

"I think I'm only a bottom, except I also like to receive oral."

"Casey told me you had an experience with two guys recently," Jason said. "Don't worry, he didn't give details. What sounds good tonight?"

"I don't know. I think I would like to have more than two tonight." I thought about my fantasies, especially the ones I developed after my first erotic massage. Most of those fantasies involved several guys putting their cocks in front of my face and telling me to suck them off. I leaned in closer so I wouldn't be heard. "I really fantasize about giving blowjobs. I don't mind being fucked too, but my real fantasy is around oral."

"Robby is similar to you," Jason responded. "Except, Robby likes being fucked as much as oral. A couple years ago I arranged for a special surprise for him and he had four guys fuck him and then let him finish them orally. Tonight, with you being new, I bet I could find several guys that would let you perform oral sex. As I said, I've already had several tell me they want to fuck you." He paused, and then said, "I'm one of those by the way."

Jason placed his hand on my chest, resting his finger on my nipple and rubbed it softly. "Just tell me and I'll set this up."

I felt the blood start to flow into my cock as I thought about what Jason said. I looked at this chest and then down at his still-bulging cock. "It's ok if you feel like touching me," Jason said. Jason placed his hand on my crotch and squeezed my cock. I did the same to him and felt how thick he was. I brought my fingers to Jason's abdomen and then up to his chest and noticed how hard his muscles were. His nipples were rock hard and shiny from perspiration. I wanted to lick one.

Jason saw me staring. "It's ok," he said. I leaned forward and put my lips around his right nipple and tasted the salty fluid coating it. Hungry for more I licked him clean and teased his nipple with my tongue. I then switched to his other nipple and did the same.

"That felt nice," he said. "I'm afraid you have gotten me quite aroused down there. Do you want to see it?"

I dropped to one knee and inspected what was hiding in his shorts. Jason was fully hard and the shorts barely contained him. I tugged at the waist a little and the tip of his cock sprang free. I wanted to taste him there and now. Looking around I saw nobody paying attention and I leaned in and touched his cock with my tongue. Jason confirmed his pleasure as he put both of his hands on my head and held me in tight. I licked the upper part of his shaft and then my tongue found the salty sweet liquid oozing from the tip. I licked that clean too.

Jason moaned as I pulled his shorts down further so that his cock could be pulled down toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the first few inches and slowly bobbed my head. Jason's pre-cum increased and my tongue was coated with it. After a brief moment Jason reached for my shoulders. "Hang on, John. That feels so amazing, but let's wait until later," Jason said.

I stood up and Jason kissed me on the mouth briefly. "You may be new at this, but you definitely know how to suck cock," he said as he stepped back. Let's go back to the dance floor and then clean up in a bit."

We went back to the middle and Matt, Craig, Jerod, and several others I had met were still dancing. A few guys were completely naked now and looked wet like they had been in the pool. Craig and Jerod seemed pleased to notice me coming back and moved in closer. Craig grinded his ass into my crotch as he danced, and Jerod got behind me and managed to ensure his equipment rubbed up against my backside. Jerod then grabbed my ass in handfuls kneading my cheeks, and as the song came to an end he wrapped his arm and hand around my chest and reached around with the other side and grabbed my semi-hard cock through my shorts. "We missed you," Jerod said. "I saw you and Jason over there. I hope there is some of that for me later." He rang his fingers over my nipple and tugged on my cock a little before releasing me and spinning me around. "God you are hot. If you only knew how badly I wanted to fuck you."

I wasn't sure what to say. I hadn't really found hairy chested men that attractive in the past but there was something attractive about Jerod and Craig. Both had very nice bodies and had the charisma that drew people in, including me. "Well maybe you will get your chance," I said. I reached for his thong and brushed the outsides of my fingers against the outline of his cock.

"Do that to me, please," Craig said.

I reached with my other hand and grabbed Craig's cock through his thong. Jerod said to Craig, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of him later, so get in line." Craig looked hurt as he looked at me.

"You both might get your chance," I said.

"Now you are talking," Craig said with a laugh. He gave me a look to indicate he will take me up on that. The music had started up again and they both began to dance. I stepped aside to give them space and Matt stepped in front of me, naked. His cock looked to be flaccid and still hung about 6 inches.

Smiling, Matt yelled out over the loud music, "I hope I didn't miss my chance to hook up with you. I saw you smoking Jason's pole over there. I was hoping for a chance at that."

"You may still get your chance," I said not nearly as loud as Matt had spoken.

"What?" Matt yelled back. The music was too loud.

Louder this time, I yelled "I might suck you later". A few heads turned and I was immediately embarrassed and wanted to find a hole to crawl into.

Matt grabbed his cock and began stroking it. "You can suck me a little now if you want." After his cock was semi-hard it grew another inch or two. Matt then placed both hands on my shoulders and put pressure to indicate he wanted me to go down on him right there in the middle of the dance floor.

Before I realized what I was doing I was on my knees and Matt was poking his cock at my lips. I parted my lips and he shoved about 3 or 4 inches inside my mouth. Then his hands went to the back of my head and he held me as he started fucking my mouth. My mouth was stretched as far as it would go and I had to hold Matt back to keep from choking. He fucked me for just a few strokes and then suddenly stopped and pulled out.

I got up and Matt said thank you. "I am going to go to the pool. Let's continue this later." He walked off and then Robby appeared in Matt's place.

"Darling, if you are going to suck guys off in the middle of the dance floor, you certainly don't need these anymore. And with that statement still hanging in the air he yanked my shorts down to my ankles and reached down to grab them. "Very nice," he said looking up at my crotch. "I like it when it is shaved." He grabbed my shorts as I stepped out of them and kissed the tip of my cock. "Yummy," he said as he stood up.

"So it looks like you are in for an exciting night!" Robby continued.

"How do you mean," I replied.

"Well, you have at least six to ten people that seem to have an interest in you tonight. Unless you don't have interest or run and hide, somebody is going to be having some fun with you. I hope it is me," he finished as he placed his fingers around my shaft.

"Ahhh. I'll keep that in mind," I said winking. "I thought I saw you on your knees earlier so it seems like you are already having some fun."

"And you too my friend," Robby said grinning. "I have seen you with two dicks in your mouth so far. I know there are a lot more hoping to get that chance." Are you ready to play?

"Ready," I said.

"Just what I wanted to hear!" I think most people are heading to the pool. You should join us. He grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the pool. The pool was quite large with probably close to twenty guys inside or around the edge. Most of the guys were just mingling as they stood in the shallow end. On the far side I saw a guy sitting on the edge of a chair. Next to him on another chair was his friend who was giving him a blowjob. Then on another lawn bed I saw two guys lying and embraced in a kiss.

Robby jumped in and then looked back. "Come on, don't be shy."

I jumped in and stayed under briefly, and then rose to get the water out of my eyes. Robby then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the shallower section of the pool. There were a group of a few guys chatting and Robby introduced me. "These are some of the guys I was telling you about," Robby said.

"That want to fuck me?" I thought to myself. Each of them was good looking and athletic like me. We talked for probably ten minutes and I got to know a little about each of them. All of them seemed to have interesting careers and they all mentioned how fun Jason's parties were. Each of them asked questions about me as well and learned that I was bi-sexual. A couple guys didn't understand how I could like women and still like to play with men, but they were very accepting of me and showed a lot of interest in what I had to say.

I excused myself and took another dip under water to refresh and then headed for the steps. Jason was waiting for me with a towel. "Here you go. You can dry off with this."

"I'm not sure where my clothes are," I said.

Jason replied, "Don't worry about that. They will turn up. You can see people aren't very bashful around here. You can keep the towel on if you want." He handed another couple guys towels and then placed a stack on a chair. "Let's go in and get a drink."

After hitting the head and getting a drink, Jason took me to a back room where there was a couch, some chairs, and a television. It was like his man cave. He had some soft music on and someone was in there setting up some DVDs to play. I sat down on a large red leather couch still wrapped in my towel. Robby walked in and sat down next to me. He had his towel too, but placed it underneath him and left the top open so that he was exposed.

The couch was one of the deeper couches I have seen. My feet barely reached the floor. "I'm going to grab a pitcher of water," Jason said. "I'll be right back".

As Jason left, Craig and Jerod walked in. Both had towels wrapped around their waist. The DVD was going now and two guys were making out on the screen. The sound was barely audible over the light volume of the music playing in the background.

"Hey there," Said Craig. He looked at the television and then back at me and Robby. "You guys enjoying this?" he said.

"Just waiting for the real thing," Robby jumped in.

"Oh really?" said Jerod. I glanced at the television and saw the scene had advanced. One of the guys was on his knees blowing the other guy. The guy who started the DVD turned the volume up a bit so that the sucking sounds were more audible. "Waiting for that, are you?"

Robby was about to reply when Jason returned with the water and a stack of condoms. He also dimmed the lights a little. A few other guys entered the room to see what was going on, including a couple of the guys I met in the pool and Robert and Simon. Some people grabbed chairs while others stood and watch the blowjob. Eventually the guys on the screen switched places, and following the oral warmup one of them started fucking the other doggy style.

Jason took a seat on my left and I scooted a little closer to Robby to make room. He placed his arm along the back of the couch and let his fingers brush up against my shoulder. I looked over and noticed he had put on a mesh thong and his cock filled the material completely. The scene on the television was coming to a conclusion and I noticed some of the men in the room touching themselves. The guy fucking his partner on the television had flipped him over onto his back and was now jerking himself off onto his partner's belly. After he finished, his partner licked his cock clean and then they switched positions.

The moans and sounds of sucking seem to get louder. Jason's fingers found my right nipple and he flicked it softly until it was hard. He then placed his mouth near my left ear and whispered, "Does this turn you on? The sound of sucking gets me get really worked up." Jason then reached for my left hand and placed it on his left thigh so that my arm touched his genitals barely hidden under the thong.

He was hard. "Yes," I said. Jason rubbed my nipple more vigorously as the climax was approaching on the television. The guy being blown was leaning over the guy sucking him who was on his back. The guy on top pulled out and stroked his cock at the waiting open mouth beneath him.

Jason pulled his cock out of his thong and rubbed it against my forearm. "I think sucking cock is so fucking hot," he whispered into my ear. He placed his hand on my right shoulder and tugged me closer to him and I then realized what he wanted. He pulled me down until my face was above his crotch, and then he used is left hand to lift his cock toward my lips.

I licked the head of his cock and Jason moaned in response. Jason then shifted his hips to the left a little and pulled me down further with his hand on the back of my neck. I leaned down over him more and cupped his balls with my right fingers. Then I opened my lips and took several inches of Jason's cock into my mouth. I sucked him slowly and as deeply as I could. Jason moaned in pleasure each time he hit the back of my throat.

After a few minutes Jason guided me off of him and said he was getting too close and he wasn't ready to cum yet. He then got on the floor between my legs and spread open my towel. The video was still going, but now two different guys were locked into a sixty-nine. Some of the guys in the room were making out, some were watching the video, and I noticed Craig and Jerod watching me and Jason. Robby was standing talking to a new guy who entered and had his hand on the guy's crotch.

Jason spread my legs apart and began to lick the underneath side of my balls. His fingers had hold of my cock and were guiding it around as his tongue licked each ball and then moved up my shaft. My cock was mostly hard when Jason finally put his lips around the head and tickled it with his tongue. He then looked up at me to ensure he had my approval and then began to bob his head up and down on my shaft.

He was very good at it and surprisingly could almost take me in fully. His sucking was loud and people in the room began to watch Jason instead of the television. Craig sat down next to me and placed his hand on my chest. "Let's not go all the way there just yet Jason. I want to play too." Jason continued to suck me but then slowed and came up for breath.

"Sorry. I love how your cock tastes and feels in my mouth," Jason said. Jason got up and said he would be right back.

Craig continued to rub my chest. "I hope you like my cock as much as his. That's twice now that you have gone down on him." Craig's towel was missing and I saw his thick piece of meat standing at attention. He was stroking himself lightly and the tip of his cock was shiny with precum. "Would you like to taste mine?" Craig said.

I didn't respond immediately but kept staring at his cock. Before I thought of an answer to Craig, he got up and stood over my right leg. He pulled my head toward him. Craig's dripping cock was now in front of my face. I looked up and made eye contact and then looked down. He pushed his hips closer to my face and the tip of his cock was now at my lips. I could smell the scent of his precum as I let my tongue come out and lick the tip of his cock.

I licked him until all his precum was on my tongue and then I brought it back in my mouth and savored the flavor. Craig moaned in pleasure and then guided my head onto his cock. I sucked him, taking his cock in and out but never releasing it from my lips. Craig didn't force it and stood there enjoying the pleasure I was giving him. He was thick and seemed to constantly leak juice into my mouth which made me want to keep going all the way, but Craig pulled himself out after a few minutes.

Craig then got down on his knees and pushed my legs up with his strong arms and I leaned back against the back of the couch. He dove down with his tongue and began licking the underneath side of my balls and then worked his way down to my asshole. The sensation was incredible and tickled at the same time. After a minute or so on my asshole he worked his way back up to my balls and then gave my cock a quick kiss. "I want to fuck your amazing ass," Craig said.

I looked at him and gave my approval with my eyes without saying anything. Craig then pulled me down so that my ass was partially hanging off the edge of the couch and he pushed my legs apart. He had a condom in his hand and quickly put it on. He then squirted some lubricant on him from a tube that seemed to come out of nowhere. He squatted so that he was lower and put the tip of his cock at my opening and slowly pushed in and out until he was able to get a few inches inside. As I relaxed Craig was able to get a little further and he began fucking me with more force.

I looked around and saw a few guys staring at us, holding their cocks as they watched. One of them was Jared. He came over to me as I looked at him and he sat down next to me. His cock was long and mostly stiff, and he moved it toward my face with his hand. The thrusts from Craig made it difficult to do anything as my body rocked back and forth and I looked up at Jared to show my dilemma. Jared had a solution he reached out to Craig and said "Hang on".

Jared grabbed my arms to pull me around and Craig grabbed my legs and rotated me so that I was completely on the couch on my back. Craig then entered me again and Jared shifted his hips over my head and pointed his cock down toward my mouth. Like Craig, Jared's cock was dripping with precum. I opened my mouth and Jared pushed his cock in.

"Ahhhh," Jared moaned as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and ran my tongue over the tip. He held it there enjoying what I was doing and his juices continued to flow. It was sweeter than Craig's and my tongue seemed to be completely coated with his precum. I then started to suck on the tip and Jared pushed his cock further into my mouth and began to move up and down fucking my mouth.