Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what Matt needed and he moaned in pleasure. "Oh God you are going to make me cum!" he blurted out. "Yea just like that," he continued. Matt continued and tried to thrust more deeply into my mouth and at a quicker pace. I felt him somehow get even harder and then he slowed his pace while moaning even more audibly.

Matt pulled out of my mouth. He began jerking himself in front of my face. I sat back on my heels and looked up at Matt concentrating. I looked over at Simon who was to my left. He was no longer being sucked by Robby and he was just standing there jerking his own cock watching what I was doing to Matt. To Matt's other side Robby was on his knees sucking one of the pool guys. The other guy was watching both Robby and me, and Jason was standing behind winking at me.

I looked back at Matt who placed his cock at my lips again. I opened my mouth and Matt shoved his cock to the back of my throat. I then sucked deeply and bobbed my head quickly in and out while grabbing his ass. Matt groaned, "Oh fuck!" and pushed my head back as he exited my mouth again. He then stroked his cock a few more times while moaning he was about to cum and he looked down at me. "Open your mouth," he grunted. I barely got it open and started to extend my tongue and Matt bellowed, "Fuuuck!" and I looked up to see a massive stream of cum hit the underneath side of my nose and splash into my mouth as well as up my face toward both eyes. I closed my eyes instantly and felt the next few streams enter my mouth. Matt had a lot of cum and wasn't finished. I opened my eyes and watched him unload several more spurts onto my tongue, cheeks, and chin. My mouth seemed full of hot sweet liquid and I felt streams of cum dripping off my chin and onto my chest.

I swallowed what was in my mouth and heard to my left, "Oh my God!" It was Simon. I looked over at him and he was stroking his cock furiously and he stepped closer. "Would you mind if I do that too?" he said. I licked my lips and continued to swallow down what was left of Matt's deposit and then turned my head to the left and opened my mouth again and extended my tongue.

Simon stepped in and slapped his meaty cock on my extended tongue and then stroked himself a few more times. He didn't say anything but I felt the explosion of cum hit the back of my throat. Then he said "Ughhh", as he let another rope of cum fly into my mouth. I had to swallow to keep from choking and Simon continued cumming onto my face hitting me in the eye once. I opened my mouth once again and Simon placed the last few drops onto my tongue and I licked the head of his cock clean.

I looked to my right when I heard another guy cumming. It was one of the pool guys. He was cumming in Robby's mouth but some also got onto his chin. When that guy was done, another guy stepped up and began to stroke himself in front of Robby. I saw Jason smiling and then nodding toward my left. I followed his gaze and saw the other pool guy standing in front of me jerking his cock. Behind him was Jerod doing the same thing and looking at me approvingly.

The pool guy came up directly in front of me and placed his cock at my lips and pushed forward. I opened my mouth and he moaned in pleasure. He stepped forward and pushed me back with his cock until my back hit the edge of the couch. He then used his leverage to fuck my mouth and I placed my hands on his thighs to control his thrusts. He fucked me for only about 20 seconds and then said he was cumming. I felt the warmth go down my throat as he held his cock steady in my mouth for the first couple bursts and then he pulled out and finished on my tongue and chin.

More cum was dripping onto my chest and I looked down and saw I was pretty shiny with cum splatter. I sat back up on my heels and Jerod approached. "That's a fine mess," he said winking. "Care for a little more?" I nodded my approval and Jarod began jerking his cock in front of me.

"Lick the tip like you did before," he said. Jarod placed his cock on my tongue and I wrapped my lips around the head and began to lick him. Jarod stroked himself with the end of his cock in my mouth. "Yea, just like that," he moaned. We did this for about a minute and then Jarod pulled out and began stroking more vigorously directly above me. I licked the underneath sides of his balls when I could get the chance and I reached up and found his chest with both hands and tweaked his nipples.

"Oh God," he said and stepped back slightly and pointed his cock at my face. I opened my mouth and Jarod began ejaculating all over. Much of it went inside my mouth but much also went onto my face and chest. I savored the sweet smell and flavor after he was done and realized he hit me in the eye as well.

Cum was beginning to run down my body from my chest and I tried to stop it with my fingers. I didn't want to make a mess of Jason's floor. "Let me help you with that," Jarod said. He leaned down and stopped a stream of cum about to enter my navel. He then brought his finger up toward my mouth. "I think you missed some," he said. He inserted his finger into my mouth. Then he found another stream going down my ribs and fed that to me too.

Jason came over as I heard Robby finishing off the next guy. "Had enough?" Jason said?

"I think so," I replied.

Robby appeared next to Jason. "Hand on Darling, you aren't done yet." Robby then pushed Jarod aside and sat down in front of me. "Look at all that delicious cum on you. I didn't get my fair share tonight." Robby then leaned forward, starting at my nipples, and began licking my chest clean. When he was satisfied there he moved up to my face. He reached his fingers and scooped my cheeks and chin toward my mouth and I opened it to let him push the cum inside. He kept some for himself as well and scooped the cum from around the top of my nose and eyes and licked his fingers clean.

"That's better," Robby said. He then reached for his cock and tugged himself a few times until he started to harden.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," Jason said as he reached for both of my hands to help me up. Robby looked up at Jason with a disappointed look and made an exaggerated sad face. I got up and Jason held my hand as we made our way through the people in the room and out to the hallway. He led me to the bedroom where we were previously. "Sorry," he said. "I hope that wasn't' too much. These guys are like vultures when there is new blood in the house," he continued.

"Don't worry. It's fine," I said. "I would have stopped it if I wanted to."

"Good," Jason said as he approached me. He stepped in front of me and reached one hand behind my neck and leaned in to kiss me. Both of our mouths opened and I felt his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. At the same time Jason reached for my balls and began to stroke the underneath side. They felt swollen and sensitive and my cock began to come alive.

After about a minute of kissing Jason said, "Lie down." I did as he requested and Jason straddled my body and began kissing my neck and shoulders. He then slowly moved down my body, spending a fair about of time on my chest and lightly biting my nipples. He then moved down toward my navel and then finally to the tip of my cock. Jason settled himself between my legs and began to kiss my balls and tease me.

I saw movement to my side and saw that Robby had entered the room. He got onto the bed quietly on his knees and brought his mouth down to mine and kissed me. Like Jason he also inserted his tongue into my mouth and sucked on my tongue. I felt sticky cum on his chin from his prior adventures and some probably transferred to my face. Robby then moved down to my chest and began to suck on my nipples again.

Jason was still teasing me and only kissed my cock occasionally. He had yet to take me in his mouth although my desire to cum was getting extreme. Robby then sat up and looked over at Jason and then back at me. Robby placed his fingers on my chest and lightly stroked me while looking at Jason. "How does that feel?" Robby said.

"Wonderful," I replied not knowing whether he was talking about Jason or what he was doing to me. I looked over at Robby's crotch and saw that he was mostly hard and getting harder. Robby saw me looking and didn't respond verbally. He shifted his knees and positioned himself closer to my head and spread his knees apart to lower himself.

As I looked over again Robby's cock was very close to the side of my face. Robby touched my cheek with the tip and looked at me hoping I would notice the obvious signs that he wanted me to suck him. Jason was licking my shaft up and down driving me wild, but he was patient.

I turned my face toward Robby and he immediately moved his cock forward to touch my lips. I reached my tongue out and licked him and Robby could hardly contain himself. He moaned with pleasure and pushed his cock inside my mouth. I sucked on him as best as I could from this position for a minute and then Robby wanted more control. He shifted his leg over my body and placed both knees under my arm pits so that he was straddling my chest. He then grabbed a pillow and placed it under my head and scooted forward to place his cock at my mouth.

I started sucking Robby again and he rocked his hips in rhythm while fucking my mouth. I felt his cock harden even more in my mouth, and although he wasn't nearly as big as some of the others, his cock filled my mouth. After a minute I rested my head on the pillow and let Robby do the work. I could tell Robby was close and I could taste his juices leaking into my mouth.

I reached up and touched his chest and squeezed his nipples and he confirmed his approval of this with more frequent grunting and moaning followed by a hot stream of cum moments later. Robby held his cock inside my mouth as he ejaculated again and again.

"Don't swallow it," he whispered after his second or third spurt. I acknowledged him by looking up and making eye contact. Robby finished a few moments later and looked down at me. I still had the tip of his cock inside my lips.

It was like consciousness was returning to him. He pulled his cock from my mouth and let it fall to my chest. After another moment Robby said, "Wow Darling, that was amazing. People have been right about how wonderful you are at this. I looked up at him trying not to smile too much but couldn't help it and some of his cum began to leak out the corners of my mouth.

"Don't swallow yet." Robby quickly got off of me and lied down next to me. "Lean over. I want you to give me that little present."

Holding my mouth tight so that I wouldn't leak any more I twisted my body toward Robby. I needed to move my legs and saw Jason indicating is was ok. Jason pulled back and swung my leg over and got on top of Robby. I then moved my face up to his and he opened his mouth in anticipation. I leaned down putting my lips just above his and then parted my lips to let the fluid ooze out into Robby's mouth.

Robby moaned immediately as his cum filled his mouth. I lifted my body with my arms to create a little distance and looked directly down into Robby's open mouth full of cum. Robby swallowed. He then reached up and pulled me back down again putting my mouth above his and he licked my cheeks where his cum had seeped out of my mouth. When he was finished he parted his lips and I leaned down and inserted my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue and cleaned that too.

"Wow," I said a moment later after I pulled myself away. "That was hot." I sat back on my legs on top of Robb's thighs admiring what had just happened. Then Jason came up and sat directly behind me, also on top of Robby's lower legs. I felt one hand reach around to my chest with his fingers resting on my nipple. His other hand reached down to my cock.

"I'm not done with you yet," Jason said. Jason rubbed my nipple and cock for a few moments and then suggested I lay down. We got off of Robby who complimented me again about my blow job as he left the room. I lied down on my back and Jason came around to my side and lied down on his side. His face was toward my crotch and his body was angled away from me. He continued to touch and kiss me as he was before, but now he focused more on my cock.

Jason squirmed a little closer and put his face more on top of me. He began licking my shaft and balls. It felt fantastic. I looked over at Jason's naked body and saw he was also hard. I could reach him quite easily and so I placed my fingers around his shaft. It was very warm and I heard Jason make a whimpering sound as I touched him.

Jason lifted his leg to give me better access and I ran my finger over the tip. He was leaking juices and I spread it around the head. Jason then moved closer to me and shifted his legs toward my torso. His cock was only about a foot away from my face now. I began to slowly tug on Jason and watched as he the bubbles oozed out of him. Jason finally began to tease the head of my cock with his tongue and I thought I was going to explode, but he was careful to keep me from cumming.

Jason licked my cock carefully and rocked his hips a little with my touch. His cock was fully hard and his hole was opening wider as juices covered the head. I felt Jason finally take me in his mouth, and as he did so he swung his knee over my head to my other side. Jason was now on top of me and he had me fully in his mouth.

I reached up with my hand and angled Jason's cock toward my mouth. The sweet smell coming from his cock was intense. I used my tongue to lick the head of his cock and I tasted the sweetness. Jason moaned again and began to suck me deeply. It felt so wonderful to be buried into his mouth. Jason sucked me deeply and slowly. In response I took Jason into my mouth and began to suck him. Jason lowered himself to make it easier and I tried to duplicate what he was doing to me.

Jason slowly picked up the pace with each stroke and began to bob his head up and down on me. I couldn't take it much longer. I stopped sucking Jason and just let his cock rest in my mouth as I concentrated on my approaching orgasm. Jason grabbed my balls and gently cupped them as he sucked me faster and faster. I couldn't contain my moans of pleasure as my juices were filling the base of my cock getting ready for release.

I held my orgasm just briefly and then let go and let myself cum. The amount of cum I initially released inside Jason's mouth must have been a lot because I heard him choking and squeezing my cock with his lips to ensure none of my cum escaped. I kept ejaculating and Jason kept pace swallowing with each stream I let loose.

It was a lot of cum. Jason kept me in his mouth until I softened and he cleaned me well. When he released me I realized I still had Jason's cock just above my mouth. I began to suck him again as best as I could from underneath. Jason helped by shifting his knees further apart. I sucked on him for several minutes and I could tell he thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Let me sit back," Jason said. I released him from my mouth. As he sat back on his legs he had his thighs to the sides of my head and his cock and balls were over my forehead.

I looked up at Jason and he slowly stroked himself. "That felt so good," I said smiling.

"That tasted good," he replied smiling back. "I've been waiting all evening for that."

"I like the way you taste also," I replied.

"You have had quite a lot tonight. I hope you aren't too full." Jason had a big grin on his face and he stroked himself lightly with his balls nearly resting on my forehead.

"I had a light meal before I came tonight," I said laughing. "Do you have something for me?"

"Uh huh," Jason kind of moaned. He placed his shaved balls on my lips and I began to lick them as he stroked himself. Jason then quivered as he spoke again. "I've got a big load I want you to swallow." Jason kept stroking faster and faster.

"Give it to me," I whispered back. "I want your cum." Jason kept stroking and was moving closer to his orgasm. I kept encouraging him. I reached up with my fingers and grabbed his nipples. "Give me your cum, Jason. I want you to fill my mouth with your sweet cum. I can't wait to taste you."

Jason shifted back a little and aimed his cock toward my mouth, still stroking. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Jason cock smacked against my tongue and lips as he jerked himself.

"Oh God," Jason moaned. I opened my mouth wider and extended my tongue further just in time for his first stream of cum which hit me squarely on the tongue and most went straight to my open mouth. Some of his cum splattered onto my face. Then his next few spurts coated mostly my chin. Jason kept going and was able to control his aim better and ensured the last few spurts went straight into my mouth. When he had finished he squeezed the tip and extracted the last few drops remaining.

I had not yet swallowed and looked up at Jason. He looked back at me admiring his work. "Damn," was his first response. Then he smiled and said, "You can swallow."

I swallowed and then licked my lips. "Tasty," I said.

"You missed some." Jason reached his finger down and scooped the mess from my chin and cheeks into my mouth and then inserted his finger for me to lick it off. I savored the flavor as I swallowed and released his finger. Jason then placed his slowly softening cock at my lips and I licked the tip clean. Jason's body shuttered as I licked him and then he sat back.

"That was amazing," Jason said. "I've lost count of how many guys you swallowed so far. You must be getting full," he said smiling.

"Not full, but satisfied," I replied.

"Let's get you cleaned up then." Jason grabbed my hand and led me to his master bathroom and said he would check on me in a while. I took a long hot shower, reliving the moments of the evening as I enjoyed the warmth of the water. When I got out and toweled off I found my clothes neatly folded. Jason must have got them for me.

I got dressed and started to head out of Jason's bedroom just as he was about to enter.

"Oh hey", he said. I wouldn't go out there if I were you.

"Why?"

"Several guys want to grab you for a bedroom session if you know what I mean. Guys who didn't get a chance to hang out with you," Jason said.

"Well I was thinking I would leave if the party is still going."

"It is. There are still quite a few people hooking up and more going back for seconds. I think it might be better if you head out the back way. I'll show you."

As Jason walked me out he mentioned how much fun he had and that he hoped I had enjoyed it and wasn't too wierded out by all the attention and craziness. I told him it wasn't quite what I expected and it was much different than my time with Jack, but I had an incredible time.

"Well I hope this means you are coming back. You are always welcome. And if you are interested in hanging out or getting together with a smaller group let me know. We sometimes arrange some outings."

"I just might do that," I said.

Jason waited outside until I drove off. All I could think about on the way home was how much I enjoyed every minute of it and how unexpected it was that so many guys had an interest in me. What was I going to tell Casey?