Bi-Curious Erotic Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Craig and Jared fucked me for a few more minutes and then Jared said to Craig, "Let me switch with you." Craig pulled out and Jared moved around to the other end, grabbing a condom from the table.

"Hang on Darling," said Robby as Craig approached the couch toward my head. "Some of the rest of us would like to play with John."

"Ok, I'm just getting warmed up anyway," said Craig. "I'm going to fuck that little asshole of yours next."

"Mmmm...you know I would like that, Darling," Robby responded. Robby then got on the couch where Jared was previously and looked down at me. Jared was just getting started and trying to enter me. To me, Robby said, "I hope you have an interest in this." Robby then reached for my nipples and squeezed them as he placed his cock near my mouth.

I hadn't really thought about Robby in that way all night. But there he was with his cock nearly resting on my lips and his fingers working magic on my nipples. I didn't respond verbally to Robby, but I parted my lips and Robby entered my mouth. "Oh yeah," Robby moaned and he began fucking my mouth.

After a minute or so Robby leaned forward with his torso and I saw through his legs that Craig had entered him from the rear. Robby relaxed his thrusts into my mouth and I just held him as he rocked back and forth with Craig's thrusts. Robby moaned with delight each time Craig drove into him and Craig grunted like a wild beast.

I had trouble containing my own moans as Jared drove deeper and deeper with each thrust into me. It was a little painful because of his size and my newness to this, but at the same time it was pleasurable. Jared also groaned as he thrust into me and for a while it was all I could hear was the groaning and moaning from the three men. "God you have a tight little ass," Craig moaned as he slowed his pace and drove deeper into Robby with deliberate thrusts.

I then felt Robby's tongue on my cock and heard him say "yum" as he tasted the tip. Robby put my semi-hard cock into his mouth and began to suck me. Jared slowed nearly the same time and pulled out of me. I still had Robby in my mouth just holding him there and I looked up and saw Craig pull out and remove his condom. Robby then sat up and scooted down toward my abdomen and began sucking Jared. As I looked up Craig's cock came into view about a foot over my face.

"I hope you are having a good time" Craig said.

"I am," I replied.

"Do you want to suck some real cock?" he said implying that Robby's was inferior to his. I heard Robby sucking Jared and the sound of the porno on the television. I also heard some fucking and moaning in the background. I was horny and wanted more.

"Yes," I said.

"Good," Craig replied. "I'll let you know if I'm going to cum. I'll pull out if you wish. Craig then lowered his cock toward my lips. The head was still shiny with precum and he had little strings of precum about ready to drip as I took it in my mouth. I licked the head several times and sucked gently to extract what juices he had and then reached up with my hands and pulled down on his ass to let him know he could fuck my mouth.

"God that feels good." Craig drove in deeper and hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little. "Sorry," he said. Knowing his limit he fucked me a little less deep but still buried about five to six inches with each thrust.

Craig occasionally would pause and let me suck the head and then he would drive into my mouth again. I reached up and touched his nipples and squeezed them. They were already hard and I heard Craig whimper with my touch. I flicked his nipples back and forth with my finger tips and his cock seemed to get even harder in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon," Craig groaned. He slowed his pace and pulled his cock mostly out but I still had the head in my mouth. This was the warning he said he would give me. I looked into his eyes but did not release his cock. I swirled my tongue around the head teasing it and kept my fingers on his nipples.

"Mmmmm," Craig responded. "That feels so good." Craig remained in that position and closed his eyes concentrating on the sensations from my tongue and fingers. After about a minute Craig pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and said in a soft voice, "You are going to make me cum so hard. Please don't stop."

I didn't stop. Craig began to fuck my mouth again and I kept my fingers on the sides of his pectorals and used my thumbs to stimulate his nipples. Craig moaned and drove in as deep as he could without choking me and quickened his pace. I felt his cock get even stiffer signaling what was about to happen. Craig slowed his pace at a shallower level, and then he cried out as his orgasm reached the point of no return. I was ready and felt his warm sweet fluid rapidly fill my mouth. Craig pulled out more and I swallowed as much as I could. I opened my mouth and Craig kept himself pointed at the opening and he kept cumming inside my mouth. I felt some cum run down toward my ears on both sides of my face. I swallowed what was left in my mouth and then swallowed again as Craig nearly filled my mouth once more.

Craig was spent. His cock was only partially limp above my face with drips hanging down from the tip. Inside my throat I still felt the warmth from his cum, and on my tongue I tasted an intense sweet salty flavor. It was a good taste and I was looking forward to giving somebody the chance to taste mine. But not yet.

Craig leaned down and kissed me on the mouth and said thank you. He then got off the couch and I heard Jarod unload into Robby's mouth. Robby was still straddling me and Jarod was still on the couch standing. I could hear Robby swallowing and I wondered if Jarod had as much cum as Craig. Robby seemed to be doing a good job but I felt some drops of cum hit my groin area. When Robby finished he got off of me and Jarod stepped down from the couch. Robby then looked back at me and saw the wetness near my groin and leaned down to lick me clean.

As I sat up, Robby looked at my face and saw the cum on my cheeks and ears. "Darling you are a mess," he said. Robby then used his fingers to wipe near my ears and scrape my cheeks toward my mouth. I parted my lips and Robby pushed the cum inside. "That's better," he said.

Ready for a quick break, I got up and got a glass of water from the pitcher that Jason brought in earlier. As I looked around I saw Jason on the other side of the room with Robert. Both of them were fondling each other and there was an occasional kiss. I didn't see Matt in the room. Simon seemed engaged and so were a few other guys I met in the pool.

I began to turn toward the exit to the room and Jason appeared in front of me with Robert. "Where are you going?" he said.

"Not sure. I thought I would get some fresh air."

"I see you are having a good time," Jason said as he directed us toward another room. Robert followed. "Are you done playing?" Jason continued.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"Good," said Robert as we arrived in a large bedroom that was empty of people.

Jason appeared at Robert's side. "We were just admiring how well you took two guys at once," Jason said. "I was hoping to get my chance with you when Craig stepped in."

"Well me too and probably half the guys in the room," Robert said chuckling. Robert reached out and touched my forearm. "You are blessed with an amazing body, John."

"And you too," said Jason. Jason reached for Robert's chest and touched his nipple rings. Then he reached for my chest and said, "You both have amazing chests."

Jason pushed me back toward the bed and grabbed Robert's cock to tow him along. He then put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to a sitting position. Both of them moved in front of me and their cocks were pointed toward my face. Jason stepped forward. "Can we continue where we left off?"

I looked up at Jason and then Robert, and then back at Jason. "Yes," I replied. I saw Robert had a condom in his hand and his cock was hardening as I looked at it. Jason stepped even closer so that his cock was in front of my face. I leaned forward and began to suck him.

After about a minute, Robert stepped in front of me and Jason stepped back. Robert's cock was now mostly hard and dripping. "Can I get in on this?" he said. I leaned forward and licked off Robert's precum and then took him in my mouth. Robert got the rest of the way hard as I blew him for a few minutes, and then he pulled out of my mouth. "I would really like to fuck you, if you don't mind."

"Ok," I said. Robert lifted me up by the hands and turned me around.

"Get on the bed. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

I got on my knees on the bed facing away from Robert. Jason then got beneath me and lied on his back. He wanted me to blow him while Robert fucked me. I leaned down and took Jason in my mouth. "Mmmmm," he said. I licked him around the head and then began to bob my head up and down while sucking him. I liked the way Jason's cock felt in my mouth and I liked his taste.

Robert got his condom on and began to fuck me, slowly at first, and then he rammed his cock into me more forcefully as I stretched out. I sucked Jason as best as I could but the thrusting back and forth made it difficult. Jason didn't seem to mind though. Robert fucked me for what seemed like close to ten minutes and then he stopped. He needed a break.

"Can I fuck you," Jason said. "Can you take any more?" he said smiling.

"I think so," I replied. "I'm a little sore."

"I'll take it easy on you," he replied.

Jason got a condom from the dresser and switched with Robert. Robert got in front of me and sat back on his heels so that his cock was below my mouth. I knew what that meant and I took Robert in my mouth. He was still rock hard and said "ahhhh" as I began to suck him. Jason then entered me and fucked me lighter than what Robbert did and I heard him groaning with each thrust.

After a few minutes Jason asked that I get on my back. I rolled over and he got between my legs and entered me again. Robert got around the side of me and began stroking my cock with his fingernails. I didn't take long for me to get hard and then Robert lied down and put his head on my belly and began licking the tip of my cock as Jason continued to fuck me. The sensation was incredible and Robert was an expert with his tongue. Just by licking the tip he almost had me to the breaking point.

Jason stopped fucking me and pulled off his condom. At the same time Robert stopped licking me and got up. Jason then reached for my hands and said "Come here." I sat up and he continued to pull as I scooted down to the end of the bed. "Sit on the floor please," Jason said.

I leaned my back against the foot of the bed. Jason then stepped in front of me and placed his cock at my lips and leaned over so that his hands were on the bed supporting his weight. With no words I opened my mouth and Jason buried himself as deeply as I could take him. He still had another two or three inches outside my mouth. Jason then began fucking my face, slowly at first and then his pace increased. His face was intense with pleasure as I looked up. I placed my hands on his ribs and noticed his body was moist with sweat.

"I'm going to cum," Jason said after a few minutes. His moans became louder and louder and then his thrusts into my mouth became slower and deeper. I reached up and touched his nipples and that put him over the edge. "Arghhhh," Jason moaned as he released his first spurt of hot cum into my mouth. He continued to buck his hips and stream after stream filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and then he pulled out and shot a few more streams into my open mouth.

"Don't swallow it," Jason said as he finished emptying is cock. I closed my throat and left the remaining cum sitting on and beneath my tongue. He then knelt down and kissed me, swabbing his tongue inside my mouth. He then pulled down on my neck and placed his head beneath mine while we were still embraced and I released was in my mouth to his.

Jason then sat back and said, "Thank you". His mouth still had his cum and he showed it to me and Robert before swallowing it. "I love the taste of cum," he said.

Robert was standing nearby with his cock in his hand slowly stroking it. "That was hot," Robert said. Robert then moved toward us. Jason sat next to me and reached out for Robert's cock. Robert stepped over him and began to fuck Jason's mouth like Jason did to me. After a few minutes it seemed like Robert was getting close. Jason pushed on his thighs and Robbert stopped.

"Let's not forget our new friend," Jason said. Robert then stepped to the side and placed his cock at my lips. I took him in and he fucked my mouth as he had done to Jason. At this point I began to realize that Jason had possibly arranged this for my oral fantasy. Robert fucked me for only a minute or so and then pulled out. He began stroking his cock above my face and I heard his juices flowing with each stroke.

A few strokes more and Robert said, "Open your mouth." I opened it like I had seen in porn flicks and stuck out my tongue. Robert jerked himself in front of my face hitting my tongue with his cock a few times until he finally succumbed to the orgasm and blasted my open mouth with cum. His aim was good on the first spurt but then subsequent blasts hit me in various places near my mouth and nose including some streaming up to the corner of one of my eyes. Robert regained composure and emptied the last few spurts of cum onto my tongue.

Robert tasted nice. It was a different flavor than Jason, almost flavorless, but had a hint of sweetness. I wasn't sure if I should swallow after the last time so I left his cum in my mouth for a moment. I looked over at Jason and he stared at me in approval. "You can swallow," Jason said.

I swallowed Robert's cum and then Jason leaned in and began to scoop Robert's cum from around my mouth with his finger and he pushed it inside my mouth. There seemed to be a lot of it. I eagerly swallowed it as he gave it to me. The last bits Jason scooped up came from near my eye and up the side of my face. Jason licked his fingers and kept scraping and licking until nothing was left. Then he kissed me and as Jason's tongue entered my mouth so did Robert's cum and I swallowed it.

After we stopped our kiss, Jason sat back and laughed. "Holy shit that was hot!" he said. He looked up at Robert who was still standing very close and he reached up and licked the end of Robert's cock to clean it off.

"Let's not forget John," Robert said looking down at my cock.

Jason placed his hand on my cock and massaged it gently. "I've got that covered," Jason said looking at me. "You can have anything you want when you are ready. But I know there are more guys who want to play with you if you want." Jason winked and stroked me gently waiting for my response. I was thinking of what to say when he added, "I think Matt wanted to fuck you but I can tell him you are worn out in that department. He likes oral too. Simon said he wanted to participate and you know Robby would love to get in on the action. I think there were a couple other guys too that you met in the pool."

"Let's see what happens," I said. Jason and I then got up and Jason recommended we check in on how the others are doing. We headed back to the media room and porn was still playing but nobody seemed to be watching. Robby was on the floor on his hands and knees with Matt behind him. Simon was on the floor in a 69, and others were fucking, kissing or sucking somebody. Jason and I headed toward the couch which was surprisingly empty. I sat on the middle cushion and Jason handed me some water.

"These guys could go on for quite some time," Jason said. We chatted for about 10-15 minutes watching the action. Occasionally Jason put his hand on my cock to keep it somewhat stimulated. Then Matt made eye contact and headed our way. Robby came over as too and I noticed he had cum in his hair.

"Hey Darlings," Robby said. Where have you been? You've been missing all the fun." Robby then pointed to his hair. "See," he said laughing.

Matt sat down next to me and leaned to face me and whispered into my ear while placing his hand on my chest. "I missed you. My cock really missed you." I looked down at his massive piece of meat standing straight up. "I want to fuck you," he continued.

I looked up at Matt and replied, "I don't think I can take that right now. I'm a little sore."

"Oh, you've been a bad boy then," he said looking over at Jason behind me. "Well I still hope you plan to play a little longer."

"Oh sure he plans to play," said Robby playfully. Robby got down on his knees between my legs and leaned in to my chest. He pushed Matt's hand down and started nibbling my left nipple while his hand found my cock and squeezed it.

Matt watched as Robby licked each nipple until they were rock hard and a little sore. I couldn't help but enjoy it and I closed my eyes. After a few minutes Robby began to kiss me down my chest to my abdomen and eventually he found his way to my balls and began licking the underneath portion. It felt amazing and I looked over at Jason who gave me an "It's ok," look. I turned to look at Matt and he looked down at his very stiff cock and then back up at me. I knew what he wanted.

Matt pulled his condom off and put his left arm around my shoulder and pulled and tugged gently to see if I got the message. I didn't resist and I let him pull me down so that my face was just above his cock. I stared at it for just a moment and then I licked the tip of it. I swirled my tongue around the head and then I tickled the hole in the tip. Matt moaned in pleasure and begged me not to stop. I continued lightly teasing the head of his cock until clear fluid appeared at the tip and began oozing out. I licked him clean and then more would appear.

Robby had his mouth around my cock now and was gently sucking me. He also placed a finger on my anus and lightly stroked it as he sucked.

After a few minutes Matt had enough teasing and said, "I want you to suck my cock." He got up on the couch on his knees and sat back on his heels. I moved as well and got on my knees and put my head over Matt's cock and took him in my mouth. Moments later I felt Robby squirm underneath me and reach up with his head and continue to suck me.

"Ahhhh, that feels so good," Matt said. I heard the vote of encouragement and continued to bob my head up and down on Matt. He was huge and I could only get about 4-5 inches inside my mouth. Occasionally Matt would thrust his hips in rhythm and get a little more inside me.

At the same time Robby had me quite hard and he was giving me an amazing blowjob, but it was difficult to pull himself up to my cock hanging above. He stopped after a while and I caught him out of the corner of my eye sitting on the edge of the couch cucking Simon who was standing in front of him.

Matt seemed like he could go on forever. After another five minutes or so Matt lifted my shoulders and said he wanted to change positions. "Here, sit on the floor," he said as he grabbed my hands to help me off the couch. I got down on the floor on my knees in front of the couch and looked around briefly. Robby was to my left still sucking Simon who was watching me. A couple other guys from the pool who I liked were standing behind and to the right of Matt talking to Jason but all of them were looking at me. Both of them were stroking their cocks as the watched and whispered to each other and Jason.

Matt then stepped in front of me and placed his cock right up to my face. He wanted me to continue. I opened my mouth and took him inside, and I placed one of my hands around the base of his cock and lightly stroked it. I used my other hand to cup his balls and stroke the underneath side. I then sucked and bobbed my head in and out on his cock and he used his hips in rhythm to get deeper strokes inside my mouth.