All Comments on 'Bi for the Puck Bunny'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice,hot fuck story:

Brings back memories,as I used to fuck,my best friend's man pussy...We would use his older sisters,panties to get us good and hard...When he was ready,he would lub my hardon,climb on and ride my dick,as he jacked off,,As he started to cum,his tight man cunt,would tighten on my dick,making me unload deep in his cunt...Damn wish I was 13 years old again...ripper

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun short story

Many guys help each other out. It is fun and helps relieve stress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My cousin Alan had a sister I liked, they were twins, similar build. I loved to look at her hot legs and arse. Her parents and mine were very close. They got together and I had to be her partner for a debutante ball. We practiced over the weeks. I would go home and stroke after dancing with her. On the night, sensational, long white dress, nylons, heels, it is a wonder that she didn't feel my cock jabbing into her as we danced. After, I stayed at Alans place, I knew she had a boyfriend,Richard, he dropped her off. We were in the rooms downstairs, our parents upstairs. Listen, they are coming in, we listened as they entered the room, shes going to blow him, bullshit, yeh, she will I have seen it before, sure, how, the ensuite, it connects to both rooms, quiet and we moved into the ensuite in our underwear, he slowly opened the connecting door. He lay on the bed, she knelt, her dress around her waist, her pantyhosed legs and arse on display as she bobbed up and down on his cock. I went hard, finally she lifted her head, cum on her lips, you better go , we moved quickly back to our room. I was hard, look at you, I was embarrassed, sorry, don't be, I went to a boarding school remember, seen it all, nice cock though, hey, well it is better than most I have had, reaching for it, let me help you, think of my sister as he stroked me, I looked down, he lowered my underwear and took it in his mouth, warm, wet, good, I tried to pull back but he held me as my cum shot. He got up, thanks, I miss boarding school and went into the ensuite. I sat on my bed, the door opened, look what I found in there, he was wearing her pantyhose, how do they look, turning and bending. God, your arse looks just like hers, he knelt on the bed, I was still hard, I learnt to take it at school, quite like it, think of her warm, tight pussy, her pantyhose is very wet. I moved over, he reached for me, put 2 blobs of lube on the head of my cock,, feel them, I did, he pulled them down to just below his buttocks, fuck me big boy,positioning my cock, that's it, easy as I pushed forward, entering him, oaugh, oh yes, pushing back, slide it in, that's it and he put his head down as I grabbed his hips and began fucking, I can tell you, he was tight but I could slide in and out, I knew when he came, his insides gripped me, all I could think of was her pantyhosed arse, I don't know how long we fucked, but when I came , I pushed deep inside, pulsing as his insides squeezed around me. I shrank and moved back, sat back on my bed, I heard him go to the ensuite, I went after him, her pantyhose was hanging over the rail, the crotch was drenched. Through the years, Al got married, so did I, his sister lived with a girl friend. We live close by, Al still likes the feel of my cock in his pantyhosed arse and my mind still sees his sister, bent over, as I give it to him.

peanispeanisalmost 9 years ago
More

Would love for you to continue this. Actually have Lauren fuck both of them and watch them fuck each other. Love the setting and premise of this. A few times I think you changed some of the features of the boys but it was hot anyway. Thanks for writing it and sharing it. I enjoyed the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous