All Comments on 'Bi Lesson'

by 69chuck4both

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

While your story was short it was kindda nice. If you tone down the degradation, there is no reason why a man can't be bi in the same way that woman are expected to be. My husband and I are both bi-oral and it just makes sense because group play is fun. It's not queer or degrading, it's fun. I'd like to see this Dom/Sub thing go away because it feels like a facade for what an open minded man would do. If women licking women is "Hot" then men licking men is hot as well. They should all participate equally. Thanks, nice beginning. I hope you develop more story lines like this. Training is cool, weak men are not. Now a woman that wants to be dominated is hot...but that's just me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the premise as my wife and I are both bi. But, who is Heidi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Juicy

Love to lick pussy as cock slides in and out! Golly that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice mixture of cock and swat !

Once i thought it was dishonouring for a man to suck a cock.

but some years ago i was gently invited to do so and i did. Since that day i can't help, but i need cocks to jerk off and to suck, although with the condition his or my wife is assisting. If ever being invited to do so, pse have done it with conviction and tenderness. A nice cock and a nice twat together in a nice room and a glass of wine : it is heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
find a freakin' editor!!!

another perfectly good story shot to shit for lack of proper editting. it's difficult for us to enjoy a story that you don't care enough to edit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

i find your story extremely hot...i need to find a couple like this so i can enjoy eating pussy and sucking cock - kee[p writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yummy ,I too love cleaning and Sucking my Ann's lovers cocks!

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Short but Nice

Loved the scene where he licked her pussy as her husband's cock was sliding in and out. Provocative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story and the names pull me out of it

maybe that's just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous