All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Mrs. Wolowitz's Org'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very hot and exciting, well done. I'm enjoying the friendly rivalry between you and Baranbrat in covering TBBT, and am glad you are selecting odd episodes to highlight rather than go through every episode. Keep up the good work.

I'd love it if you could tackle Season 10 Episode 1, "The Conjugal Conjecture", when Penny's dad, mom and brother visit for the wedding. Penny's reunion with her delicious brother, and a four way family orgy would be hugely exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I disagree with last comment

Where Shaggy77 picks good episodes and does a good job, baranbrat is keeping true to his fans. He said he was going to write them all and does a great job with some episodes that have little to work with. His imagination is unparalleled and keeps the characters believable. His descriptions paint a picture you can't deny.

My main problem with Shaggy77 is that some of the things he does seemed really impossible. I still enjoy them, but needs to (As Raj would say) keep it real

hokie3457hokie3457about 7 years ago
Fine job!

I was really pleased to see this story arrive. I really enjoy how you portray the characters being true to themselves and to each other. Nicely done. This was a fun story and that you used the corresponding episode as a jumping off point worked really well. The use of "A Christmas Carol" type opening was an enjoyable choice. Of course the action in your story was hot and worked for your readers!

A great read. Thank you for writing. Looking forward to more from you!

shaggy77shaggy77about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

I was hoping someone would catch the tribute to Charles Dickens. I began work on the story on his birthday, so figured "what the hell." Just to clarify: there is no rivalry between me and the imaginative baranbrat. I thoroughly enjoy his work and have made several comments regarding this.

baranbratbaranbratabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Hi Shaggy, I like reading your stories too, very much! I just wish people will allow us to write the way we want and noit change us. I agree with Anonymous. I promised to keep the story line going and have a tough time sometimes with episodes where there isn';t sex.

I like you take the best episodes and make them EVEN BETTER. I'll get to those eventually and hope people take that into consideration, and don;t think I'm copying you. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

CTR69CTR69about 7 years ago
You guys rock

Fact. I'm getting tempted to have a crack at it.

shaggy77shaggy77about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks baranbrat. People don't seem to realize that when you are writing about an actual episode, there is bound to be similar content. No one is copying anyone. I pick the episodes that just "scream" out at me: SEX (you know, the easy ones). I love reading fanfiction about TBBT and just wish more people would try it. Believe me, if a smuck like me can have any success at all...anyone can do it.

GanimardGanimardabout 7 years ago
Good job!

Well done shaggy! I love your works and the baranbrat ones! I check every day for new chapters of your stories, you guys are great ;)!!

lamo668lamo668almost 7 years ago
Keep it up

You are a amazing writer and one of my favorites....keep it up. I look forward to ready g your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double Master

Your Best - Shaggy 77 likes some doubles - front and back, 2 front, 2 back - Bernadette's long lips are a plus - great added attribute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous