Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"Yes, I guess that's true," Penny admitted, and thinking fast, "do you have an additional $300."

She could actually see Howard's, already nearly concave, chest deflate and he answered, "no I don't have that much, but it will be worth almost as much to see Leonard's face when I tell him who rubbed oil all over my naked body."

Suddenly Penny felt panicky, like she was going to faint. For some obscure reason, she absolutely could not let Leonard find out about this; she had find some way to convince Howard not to tell. " You know I would appreciate it if you kept this confidential," she began, "I'm not exactly proud that I had to resort to this to make ends meet, and I really couldn't stand to hear Sheldon's constant derogatory and condescending comments if he found out. Maybe we could just keep this between us." She tried to give him the "puppy dog" eyes, pleading look in hopes of reaching his tender side, but she should have known that Howard didn't have a tender side.

"Well," he bartered, "if you don't want Sheldon and Leonard to find out, maybe you could make it worth my while; if you know what I mean." His eyes widened as he suggested, "you know that service we discussed earlier...the manual release," and he began to pull the towel off his groin area revealing his penis. It was about what Penny would have expected, given his body type; about six inches and not much thicker than a hot dog.

Knowing she was in a jam, Penny nodded her head in the affirmative and reached for the oil bottle, "this is all completely confidential or I'll castrate you with a knife like we did with the barn cats back on the farm in Nebraska, only I'll use a dull, rusty one."

Nodding like a bobble-head, Howard got that familiar perverse grin on his face and answered, "agreed." He rolled up the towel to use for a pillow and lay back to watch the blond goddess play with his cock. Howard couldn't get over how sexy Penny really was: her absolutely perfect tits jiggled with each motion, beads of perspiration forming in the cleavage between them. He could clearly make out her "camel-toe" through her oil soaked shorts, the right labia seemingly more plump than the left. He nearly blew his load when she first wrapped her oily fingers around his erection. She began to stoke his rod up and down, her tits bobbing in rhythm and Howard knew this may be the quickest hand-job in history.

Penny looked away as she jerked his erection, focusing on a spot on the wall as he moaned and sighed. She was fairly certain that he wasn't going to last long and on about the fifth stroke, she was proven right. "Ohhh shit," Howard groaned as his whole gangly body twitched on the table, and he shot a stream of semen straight in the air. Penny kept sliding her slick fingers up and down his prick, allowing him to completely empty his balls, before quickly grabbing a towel and wiping her hands as if they were contaminated by some strain of virus.

She tossed him a clean towel, reminding him "remember, we have a deal," and then put her top back on and left the room to change for her upcoming encounter with Raj.

Raj had already been prepped and was waiting in another room as Penny put on a clean crop-top and tried her hardest to forget her humiliating encounter with the perv Howard. She wished she could pawn Raj off on someone else because here was another person who could reveal her secret to Leonard, but she was the new girl and had to take all clients assigned to her. When she walked into the room and saw Raj's "cow-eyes" widen, she suddenly remembered that he could not seem to talk to attractive girls unless he had been drinking. "Hi Raj, I know you can't talk to me, but I'll do my best to make this a pleasant experience for you. I'm going to select the coconut scented oil for our session, and I hope you like it.

Raj was watching Penny's wonderful tits wobble beneath her tiny crop-top and was overwhelmed by how beautiful she was. Her long smooth legs seemed to be endless as she walked around the table and began the massage with his feet. He was even turned on by her toe nails which were painted bright red that day. Never had the scent of coconuts been such an aphrodisiac, and Raj had encountered it almost daily back in India, where the sun was relentless and the aroma of sun-block was also employed to mask the odor of sweat. Penny noticed that Raj was constantly twitching and adjusting his position on the table and asked several times if he was comfortable, because he didn't seem to be relaxing, "just relax Raj, it's me Penny, and I'm not going to hurt you. Just concentrate on the feel of my hands gliding over your tense muscles." She wished he could talk to her.

"Yeah, I'd like to feel your soft, slippery hands gliding over my muscle," Raj thought, and chuckled to himself. He did begin to relax, wondering what Leonard would think if he knew his crush was running her hands all over Raj's body. As she slowly advanced up his body to his shoulders, Raj stared at her shapely legs through the hole in the table where he placed his head and his mind raced: "holy shit, is that her labia outlined through her oily shorts. Oh my, the bottom of her wonderful ass cheeks are peeking out of the bottom of her shorts!"

He almost didn't hear her when she asked, "would you like the front massaged, sweetie?" Almost automatically he turned over on his back and when he did the entire towel raised up off his body as if he were concealing a basketball between his legs. "Whoa," Penny exclaimed unconsciously when she saw the impressive "towel-tent" rise up. Not only was it impossible to ignore, but it seemed to be growing taller as the towel covering his body seemed to shrink. She could tell that Raj was incredibly embarrassed by the way he kept fidgeting and trying to stretch the towel to his sides. Penny could feel her crotch growing damp and it wasn't from the oil soaking her shorts. It had been quite a while since she had been with a man. Despite Sheldon always referring to her as a tramp, she was actually quite selective of her sex partners.

There was one indisputable fact at the moment: there was no way Raj was leaving that room without her at least seeing his penis. She had to try to get him to relax and just then she was convinced that nature would take it's course. "Raj, you are my friend, despite the fact that you can't talk to me, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Massages are arousing to everyone, as well as relaxing. To show you that our bodies are nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, I'm going to finish the massage while topless. Would that be OK with you...just nod." Raj nodded so vigorously that Penny thought his head was going to pop off and she ceremoniously pulled her top off over her head. Throwing it aside, she shook her luxurious blond hair for effect and then ran her oily hands in a circular motion all around her glorious tits until they glistened.

The towel on his groin raised even higher as she began to massage his feet and legs. Raj could not believe his luck, nor could he take his eyes off Penny's jiggling breasts...they were absolute perfection, her nipples like big pink gumdrops. He wasn't sure if he was any more relaxed, but he sure was enjoying himself. His cock felt like it was going to explode and it took every once of willpower not to touch it, as he craved release. After giving his shoulders a thorough rub down, Penny paused to squirt oil directly onto her magnificent tits and purposefully spread it out over every firm inch. Then she looked Raj in the eyes and told him, "this is a special treatment that only a few select customers can ever hope to receive: the breast massage."

Raj's large brown eyes widened as she bent over his hairy chest, pressed her ample slippery orbs against him and began to rub her chest in a circular motion against his. As she shared the oil with him, Raj could feel her erect nipples tracing circles into his skin and he bit his lower lip. As the circles increased their circumference, Penny "accidentally" brushed against his towel, knocking it to the floor. Her face was only inches away from his gigantic cock and she couldn't help her reaction when she saw it for the first time, "oh my

God, Raj." She was so close that it seemed even larger, but it must have been a full twelve inches long. It was absolutely massive because it was al least eight inches around, like a soda can. The huge dark purple crown flared to the size of an orange and actually looked menacing as it waved between his legs.

His cock beckoned to Penny like a magnet and she couldn't have resisted if she tried, as she reached out both of her hands and grasped it. Spreading generous amounts of oil all along the shaft, Penny began to slide her hands up and down the incredible pole, marveling at this freak of nature. They had a stud horse on the farm when she was growing up, and his cock had not been much bigger than Raj's caramel colored meat stick. She rubbed oil all over his mushroom head as if this were part of the massage, then leaned forward and blew hot air into his piss-hole. Slowly her pink tongue emerged and she licked his magenta knob, then fastened her lips around it. Not able to fit it's incredible girth into her mouth, Penny settled for sucking on just the head. She fondled his sack and found his balls to be the size of ripe plums.

Backing away from the table slightly, Penny's bright green eyes met Raj's coffee tinted ones and she excruciatingly slowly hooked her thumbs under her waistband and lowered her soaking shorts down over her luscious thighs and let them drop to the floor. She was now completely naked in all her glory and Raj's eyes expanded so wide that he looked like one of those "big eyed waifs" from a Margaret Keane painting. Penny could not believe she had remembered that from her senior year art class. He couldn't take his eyes off Penny's totally bald and oily pussy. She possessed the classic thigh-gap and he could clearly see her labia outlined against the wall behind her. He assessed that her right pussy lip was actually more plump than her left. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen as she stood nude before him covered with oil, her entire body glistening.

"OK," she was talking to him and he jerked his head to focus, "here's the deal Raj; and you just nod if you accept the terms. I am going to climb up there on that table and give you the ride of your life, and in exchange you will never tell another soul what took place here today. Is it a deal...would you like to fuck me." Penny had never seen such an incredible cock on another man and she just had to know what it felt like inside her, and she was pretty sure Raj would be putty in her hands. Still staring, unblinking at her crotch, Raj began to grin like a child on Christmas morning and slowly nodded. He felt like he had died and gone to Swarga. The most beautiful female he had ever known was offering to have sex with him, and he wanted to scream.

Before climbing on the table, Penny once again squirted a copious amount of oil on her hands and proceeded to slather it all along the incredible length of Raj's pole. Although she was definitely naturally lubricated, she knew that nothing close to that size had ever been inside her before, and wanted to make sure that penetration was no problem. Hoisting herself as gracefully as possible up onto the table, Penny threw her left leg over Raj's prone figure and straddled his thighs, his unbelievable cock in front of her like the pole of a carousel horse. She had not realized how tenuous her position would be since they were both completely covered in oil.

As Raj looked down at her, Penny slid forward until his penis was between her wonderful tits and then squeezed them together around his rod. Moving her torso up and down, she let his log slide up and down her cleavage valley, allowing him to fuck her breasts. Raj's body squirmed beneath her and Penny became increasingly anxious to feel his erection inside her. She could feel her own moisture seeping out of her pussy, and she released her breasts, scooped oil off Raj's belly and smeared it on his penis-head and raised up on her knees all the way until his huge crown was nudging against her slit. "Are you ready to fuck me, Raj," Penny asked as she used her fingers to spread her puffy lips wide apart.

Staring between her legs, Raj could see the vivid pink of her pussy against his angry purple head and just nodded as if in a dream. Penny was so anxious to feel him inside her that her legs were trembling as she began to very slowly sit. Looking down between her legs, it seemed impossible that his orange-sized crown could ever fit into her opening, and that made her want it even more. As her body lowered, she could feel the pressure against her slit increasing and could see her fleshy mound spreading out around his purple invader. The resistance increased as she bent her knees, and it truly didn't seem possible for his huge piece of meat to penetrate her relatively tiny hole. Sweat was beading on Penny's forehead as she attempted to stretch her cunt lips over his crown. Throwing caution to the wind, she let her body drop a couple inches and groaned as she felt his knob finally pop through her slit and wedge itself inside her tunnel, "oh shit."

Shivering with an immediate orgasm, Penny tried to steady herself atop his pole as she adjusted to being stretched to the ripping point. Secretly Raj was glad she was going so slowly because he was ready at any moment to blow his load, and her pauses helped him regain control. Looking down again, Penny thought it looked like she was perched atop a fence post; a slippery brown fence post. Now that he had penetrated her opening, Penny released her labia and braced her hands against Raj's chest as she began to lower herself with an excruciating slowness. Raj looked down between them and it seemed like magic watching his enormous cock disappear up into this blonde goddess. This was a sight he wanted to capture in his memory and never forget..."he was fucking Penny."

Inch by incredible inch Penny impaled herself on his gigantic cock, feeling it stretch her pussy as it progressed. It was indescribable as her cunt stretched to widths that it would probably never stretch again. When she was about half way down his pole, Raj decided to surprise her and suddenly thrust his hips upward, jamming his entire elephant cock up into her slippery cunt. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as she felt a foot of thick, hard cock stretching the entire length of her pussy. She collapsed onto Raj's chest, her magnificent tits pressed between them as she tried to get her breath back to normal.

Raj was in nirvana: his cock was buried to the hilt in the pussy of his fantasy girl. The inside of her cunt was so hot that it felt like it was on fire. Raj reached down and grasped one of her perfect ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed as she lay on top of him. He thought that it would be OK with him if he died at this moment, because his wildest dream had come true. Her tight cunt muscles squeezing his rod was the most exquisite and pleasurable feeling imaginable. They lay motionless for nearly a minute until Penny pushed herself back up to a sitting position, her slick oily nakedness a statement in perfection.

She still could not comprehend how much cock was inside her pussy, it did not seem possible that he was completely inside her; even her stomach felt full. Penny felt like a skewered pig at a barbeque as she sat atop Raj's giant pole. Her breathing was ragged and shallow as she found it difficult to inhale a full breath. Gradually regaining her composure, Penny began to smile at Raj and reached up with both hands to caress and massage her perfect tits. Raj smiled back but did not speak as he watched her squeeze her tits and then pinch both her gumdrop nipples.

Penny abandoned her breasts, leaned forward slightly and braced her hands against Raj's abdomen. Then she started to raise up on her knees. The sensation of Raj's monstrous cock sliding out of her pussy was one she would never forget: she could feel her pussy walls shrinking as his log slipped further out of her. There was a distinct sucking and slurping sound as his pole had actually formed a vacuum in her pussy. It seemed to take forever for the entire length to slide put of her hole, and she was careful not to let his huge crown slip out. Sitting atop his manhood, Penny thought is really was easier to breathe, but she would gladly trade some shallow breaths for the feeling of being completely stuffed with hard cock, so she began to sit down once again, only this time a little faster. She didn't think she could ever get used to the sensation of her cunt being stretched inch by inch.

She repeated this slow rhythm several times and then gradually began to increase the pace until she was literally bouncing on Raj's lap, jamming her naked body down on his gigantic cock. Raj could not have been more ecstatic as Penny fucked him; watching her glorious tits bouncing up and down, slapping against her slick chest. The feeling was absolutely wonderful as her tight pussy gripped his meat and he began to thrust up into her, meeting her down strokes, fucking her as she fucked him. Their groins slapped loudly together and oil sprayed in every direction. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screamed as she felt his horse cock stretching her with every thrust, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...jam that fucking cock in me."

Raj reached his hands out toward her amazing chest but did not seem to dare touch it until Penny encouraged him, "go ahead and touch 'em...squeeze my fucking tits." He wasted no time in grabbing the most perfect tits he had ever seen and kneading them like rising bread dough. "Oh my God, your cock feels so fucking good," Penny gasped as she rode him like a crazed cowgirl.

Her legs beginning to cramp, Penny leaned forward, put her arms around Raj and deftly flipped them over so that he was on top, his prick still embedded in her. Of course the maneuver was aided by the lubrication provided by the massage oil, and Penny actually thought that it was lucky they didn't go sliding off onto the floor. "Now...jam that fucking cock into me," she ordered, "fuck me Raj...fuck me...fuck me." Raj, although slightly taken by surprise, wanted nothing more than to please his beautiful partner and he started to thrust forward with all his might, ramming his immense weapon in and out of her stretched out cunt. "Oh my God, Raj," Penny wailed in the throes of yet another orgasm, "stuff that giant cock into me...stretch my fucking cunt."

He encircled her tiny waist with his hands to hold her in place because she kept sliding upward, and slammed his mammoth cock deep up into her belly, their groins smashing together. Penny threw her blond head back against the table, enjoying the sensation of having her pussy stretched every time Raj thrust forward. He ground his pelvis against hers, trapping her engorged clit while her entire body convulsed beneath him. "Ahhhhh, oh my fucking God," Penny squealed out of control, her legs flailing aimlessly as Raj continued to fuck her.

Raj loved the way her breasts had spread out on the sides of her chest and were jiggling like bags of Jello. He felt her cunt muscles going into a spasm around his cock, squeezing it even tighter and knew he couldn't hold out much longer; he longed to fill her pussy with his seed. Grabbing her wonderful ass cheeks in his hands and pulling her into him, Raj gave one last shove forward and his massive cock seemed to explode into Penny's belly.

Feeling his monstrous cock twitch and expand inside her, Penny threw her legs around Raj's waist and locked her ankles against his ass to trap him against her; she wanted to feel every drop of his cum shooting up inside her pussy. Judging by the size of his balls, she was certain he would fill her completely. Raj pumped stream after stream of his hot cum deep inside Penny's cunt, and with her tunnel already full of cock, it began to squirt out around her opening, drooling down between her ass cheeks. She thrashed under Raj as the pressure of his cum expanded her already stretched cunt even more. "Holy fucking shit...fuck my pussy...fuck me...fuck me Raj," she begged as he pumped her full.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers