Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

He pushed himself up with his hands braced on the table so that he could look down at the incredible naked body beneath him as he thrust and pumped his giant cock into her. Every time he slammed forward, her magnificent oily tits jiggled and he swore his cock became even harder. He filled her cunt with his sperm and leaned down to bite on her huge nipples; first one, then the other. "Oh God, fuck me with that big fucking cock," Penny pleaded as it felt like her pussy was on fire. His jism seemed to be boiling inside her and he continued to slide in and out of her cunt, fucking her as hard as he could. She had guessed right about the size of his balls, and it seemed like he had been saving his ejaculation for months.

Finally Raj was spent although he continued to fuck his beauty even while his rod was shrinking. He lay on top of his slippery partner and she hugged him tight as they lay exhausted in the afterglow. Penny stated, "I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend Raj." She looked in the eyes of the silent nerd and simply said, "what...you still can't talk to me...even after that?" He nodded, and she added, "remember our deal...not a word. Who knows, maybe we can do this again sometime."

Raj reluctantly climbed off the naked goddess, his shriveling pole sliding out of her hole, wiped himself with a clean towel and proceeded to get dressed. Penny, talking to herself, "now someone's got to clean up this mess...I guess I know who that is." When she swung her long legs over the side of the table and stood, fluids literally ran in a stream down her creamy inner thighs. Grabbing a towel and glancing between her legs, she saw that her slit was still a wide open hole where Raj had stretched her.

As she was cleaning up herself and the room, Penny thought about how to handle the situation: she would hope that by the nerds next visit there was a "new girl" in the shop so she could pawn off Howard on her. If that wasn't the case she would just have to refuse to deal with him again, and if that meant quitting the job; then so be it. There was no guarantee she would still be employed there by the next time they visited anyway. At least she sighed relief in being fairly certain they would not divulge her secret to Leonard...or Sheldon.

When Raj met Howard in the waiting room, he had a huge grin on his face and Howard asked, "well, how did it go?"

Although he wanted to brag and boast, Raj honored his promise and simply answered, "OK, just a massage...you know."

"Yeah, me too," muttered Howard, visions of a dull, rusty knife circulating in his brain, "but boy was Penny sexy or what."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but remember, it's just for fun. Comments and suggestion are always welcome and appreciated.

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers