Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love reading your TBBT stories; that managed to keep the hotness going for a really long time.

I keep wishing that Penny's brother Randall (Jack McBrayer) was a regular. Perhaps an idea for the future would be a family sex scene from 10/1, where the family turned up for the second wedding, or maybe one where Randall does come to stay with Penny and Leonard for a few days, where she revives her sexual relationship with him? Leonard could discover them, and join in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep Them Coming

You again have captured the magic of Leonard and Penny's romance. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Please continue sharing because you are the best writer that I've had the pleasure of reading on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Penny is safe with Leonard. No matter how much she whores around and even if Howard recorded and showed the gangbang to Leonard, I don't think he would leave her. She's hot and always ready to fuck, how can a guy like Leonard say no to that?

I would like to see his reaction, if he does find out, though. It's a really great series to follow.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

love how penny gets black cock!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous