Big Bang Theory - Penny's Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

Still on her knees, Penny reached forward and wrapped both hands around Raj's giant cock, her fingers not touching, it was so fat. Lifting it up and down, she was surprised that it was indeed quite heavy. Attracted to it like a moth to a flame, she automatically opened her mouth and circled his crown with her lips. There was no way she could fir the monster in her mouth, so she just sucked on the very tip, and licked the first drops of fluid from his cock-slit. She began to lick its entire length, from his scrotum to the head; the way you would lick a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer's day. The balls inside his sack of flesh were the size of golf balls and Penny fondled and juggled them in one hand while she slid her other delicate hand up and down his pole. Raj just lay back in the chair watching his dream girl play with his hard-on. He couldn't help thinking," she is perfect...that lucky bastard Leonard."

Not to be outdone, a naked Bernadette stood in front of Stuart as he sat on the edge of the bed, turned deliberately around and bent over so that her hands were flat on the floor giving him an unimpeded view of her ample ass and both orifices. In that position Bernadette's huge tits hung down and swayed beneath her petite body like the world's sexiest udders. "Well, Stuart," she urged, "what are you waiting for; grab that bottle of lotion and stick your cock up my ass."

Stuart looked questioningly at Howard who added, "yeah go ahead...she loves it up the ass."

There was a complimentary tiny bottle of lotion on Penny's bed-stand, and Stuart grabbed it a he sprang to his feet and began to shove his pants down without even bothering to unfasten them. Looking back over her shoulder, Bernadette was having second thoughts when she saw Stuart's penis spring up from his pants. It was only average in length, about six inches; but its girth was extraordinary. It reminded Bernadette of a beer can sticking straight out from his groin. Squirting the lotion along its length and onto her ass, Stuart wasted no time in lining his crown up with Bernadette's ass-hole. It was as if he was afraid he was suddenly going to wake up from the best dream of his life as he grasped her fleshy cheeks, spread them apart, and pushed forward.

Bernadette could feel the pressure against her sphincter muscle as Stuart attempted to penetrate her rear hole...and suddenly he surged forward and was inside her. Bracing her hands on the floor, Bernadette pushed backward as Stuart pushed forward and she felt her entire ass being stretched. When she felt his balls slap against her pussy, she groaned, "shit I love the feel of a cock in my ass." Stuart grasped her tiny waist and began to forcefully hump his cock into her ass- hole, her giant tit-bags swaying and bouncing beneath her like pendulums keeping the beat.

Raj and Penny were busy concentrating on their own desires and were paying no attention to the others. Licking Raj's prodigious pole, Penny could feel her crotch becoming wet. "Raj this is my wedding night," she stated calmly, "I need to be fucked. Would you please fuck me?" Raj was completely overwhelmed by her request and rendered speechless, as he just nodded in the affirmative. He felt like his cock had just grown an extra inch and was now so hard he could have pounded nails with it. Penny stood and turned with her back to him as he inched forward in the chair, spreading his legs and leaning back.

She straddled his waist, raising up on her tip-toes as he pointed his enormous cock at the ceiling. Reaching down, she used her fingers to pull her puffy mounds as far apart as possible, feeling how incredibly wet she was in anticipation. Feeling Raj's bulbous crown wedge into her slit, Penny thought, "this is for you Leonard, my dear sweet little nerd," and she began to lower herself onto the largest cock she had ever seen on a human.

Inch by incredible inch she impaled herself on Raj's monstrous penis, her cunt stretching as he penetrated her. She could feel her pussy lips straining to accommodate Raj's gigantic cock; her tunnel being stretched apart all the way up into her stomach and it was exquisite. The only cocks she had ever seen that were larger than Raj's were on horses back in Nebraska. After what seemed like an eternity, she was finally sitting on Raj's lap, his entire horse-cock imbedded deep inside her cunt. She sat there on his groin beginning to relax, just basking in the feeling of being completely stuffed with hard cock.

And then he began to fuck her. As his hips began to thrust his mammoth meat in and out of her hole, Penny shrieked, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Planting her hands on the arms of the chair and her feet on the carpet, Penny raised and lowered herself on Raj's pole as he thrust up into her. The feeling of his horse-cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy was incredible...indescribable and Penny moaned, "oh my God that's good...fuck me Raj...fuck me," as her body shivered in climax. Raj loved watching her perfect ass slap against his groin as she jammed herself down on him, impaling her beautiful body. He couldn't have been happier: he had his cock buried in the pussy of the most beautiful girl he had ever known.

Howard loved Bernadette and loved watching his wife being fucked in the ass, but he had always lusted after Leonard's bride, so he sat on the foot of the bed and stared as Raj slammed his cock into her bald pussy; her absolutely perfect tits jiggling with every thrust. Howard thought that Penny had never looked more beautiful as sweat glistened off every inch of her naked body. When Raj paused momentarily to catch his breath, Penny saw Howard staring and suggested, "I know you've always wanted to, so why don't you come over here and fuck me." Howard sprang to his feet, then paused and looked questioningly at Raj. "Don't worry," Penny assured him, "I want you both in my cunt at the same time."

Kicking off his shoes as he walked, Howard wasted no time in losing his pants and boxers. Penny was pleased when she saw that while his cock was quite long, it must have been a good nine inches, it was slim like a hotdog. This was something she had always fantasized about, but had never tried...the truth was that even though everyone seemed to think of her as somewhat of a slut, she had never been with two men at the same time. Probably if she had not been "shit-faced" she would have never done it without Leonard being one of the men, but passion was now in control and she eagerly anticipated the experience.

Leaning back against Raj's flat chest, Penny reached down, inserted her fingers into her pussy beside Raj's meat, and pulled her cunt lips as wide as she could. Lubrication was no problem as her fluids seeped out around Raj's rod, and Howard rubbed his crown in a circular motion making sure to coat the entire head. Not even sure if she could accommodate them both, Penny stretched her lips to their max and stared down as Howard positioned his cock at her entrance. Raj withdrew slightly so that he and Howard could push into her at the same time, hopefully making entrance easier. Howard, standing between her legs, began to push forward into her slit but could not seem to get past her cunt lips. Penny scooped some of her juices from underneath Raj's cock and smeared it around Howard's crown. He and Raj pushed into her hole at the same time and suddenly she felt them both inside her cunt at once, widening her flexible tunnel as they shoved deeper.

They did not stop pushing until their cocks were buried balls-deep inside her pussy. Her hole was stretched so wide that Howard was in constant contact with her clit and Penny was in a constant state of orgasm. The sensation could only be described as exquisite pain, and Penny's body shook between them, her arms and legs twitching in sensory overload. Her cunt felt like it was going to burst and she swore that they must be pushing against her diaphragm because her breathing was coming in short gasps. They paused, impaling the beautiful blonde between them and enjoying their triumph; both thinking the same thing: that they couldn't believe they were finally fucking Penny.

Raj and Howard began to slowly withdraw their poles and Penny could feel her pussy shrink as they exited...then they forcefully jammed their weapons back inside her to the hilt.

She actually saw silvery stars in front of her as they filled her cunt with their meat and she screeched, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...jam your fucking cocks into me." Raj reached around her chest and began to squeeze and knead her magnificent tits as he and Howard shoved their cocks in and out of her sopping pussy. "Oh my God...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy," Penny demanded as they pounded in and out of her. Howard and Raj had never been so aroused in their lives; they were fucking the girl they had lusted after ever since she moved into the apartment across from Sheldon and Leonard.

Penny wiggled and twisted her nude body between them trying to get as much cock inside her as possible; she felt absolutely insatiable and could not get enough. "Fuck me...fuck me," she demanded, "shove your cocks up my pussy...fill me up...I need to feel your cum in me." Howard slid his hands up and down her beautiful thighs, watching his cock drill in and out of her cunt, not wanting this moment to ever end, but knowing he wanted nothing more than to spew his seed up inside her belly. He glanced over at Bernadette just in time to see Stuart pump her plump ass full of his semen, white drops leaking out of her ass-hole and dripping onto the carpet as her pendulous tits swayed back and forth.

It was too much for Howard to take, and he thrust his cock as deep inside Penny's pussy as possible and began to spray her tunnel with his cum. When Raj felt Howard's rod twitching against his, he too shoved his giant cock all the way to Penny's womb and began to shoot his stream into her hole. Penny's cunt felt like it was on fire and her body convulsed and trembled as her cunt muscles contracted and squeezed their logs. "Oh shit...fuck me...cum in me...fill me up," Penny moaned as she clawed at her own tremendous tits, pinching her nipples until they turned white.

Reluctantly allowing his shrinking cock to slide out of Penny's hole, Howard turned to find Bernadette squatting down, a champagne bottle perched on the floor beneath her. Stuart assisted her by holding the bottle steady as she used her hands to stretch her unbelievably long pussy lips around the bottle's neck. Once the rim was wedged between her labia, she simple sat down, the bottle disappearing up into her pussy. "Oooo that's nice," Bernadette groaned, and she sat back on the floor, the bottle firmly wedged inside her. "Thanks Stuart," she graciously stated, "I think I'll take it from here...you can't be too careful with glass." She began to fuck herself with the champagne bottle, the glass shining with her juices.

Raj had been a gentleman and let Penny sit in the chair after his now flaccid cock slid put of her pussy. It now hung between his legs like an elephant's trunk. Penny felt exhausted and yet still incredibly horny and graciously asked Sheldon, "how about you sweetie, would you like some of this."

Sheldon jerked his head away from the TV and scolded them all, "what is the matter with you people? We had a perfectly good game going here until you all had to give in to your carnal desires. Well I won the game...so there."

"OK sweetie," Penny surrendered,"just thought I'd offer, especially since I don't think you're going to get anything from Amy any time soon." When she got up to walk to the bed, a flood of cum began to stream down her inner thighs. She retrieved Howard's boxers from the floor and began to wipe herself as she lay back against the pillows. Splaying her wonderful legs obscenely wide Penny saw that her slit was now a wide gaping hole and she suddenly had a desire to fill it. Seeing Bernadette perform on her bottle, Penny reached for her magnum bottle on the bedside table and easily slid it up inside her pussy. It was a huge bottle and yet Penny had little trouble shoving nearly the entire thing up into her cunt.

The bottle was cold and she was apprehensive of it breaking so when she saw Stuart standing next to the bed intently watching her, she was struck with an idea, "Stuart, how would you like to fist-fuck me?" Not even bothering to verbalize an answer, Stuart's "beer can cock" sprang straight out from his groin and he literally jumped onto the bed between her gorgeous legs. Bending her knees upward and planting her feet flat on the bedspread, Penny spread her legs as far as she could so that Stuart would have plenty of room. Her vagina was still wide open with semen dribbling down between her firm ass cheeks, so Stuart slathered the slippery fluid all over his hand.

"My God she's beautiful," Stuart thought as he gazed at the blonde goddess as she lay totally nude and spread, in front of him. Cupping his thumb inside his outstretched fingers, Stuart began to gingerly slide his hand through Penny's opening, her puffy lips spreading to accommodate him. She had been so thoroughly stretched that penetration was no problem at all, and he was soon wrist deep inside her cunt. He opened his hand and tickled the inside of her tunnel with his fingers, contacting her infamous G-spot.

"Ohhhh shit," Penny gasped as her body trembled, "fuck me Stuart...fuck me." Her toes curled under as Stuart closed his hand and actually began to fuck her with his fist. He had read about fisting, but never dreamed it was actually possible; or that he would ever be a participant. Penny's head thrashed back and forth on the pillow and she felt delirious as Stuart jammed his fist in and out of her cunt.

Raj had reclaimed his chair, and when Bernadette saw his mammoth pole sticking straight up as he watched Penny being "fisted," she craved the feel of a giant cock inside her. She walked over to his chair, her massive tits flopping on her chest and without even waiting for an invitation, straddled his groin facing him and sat on his lap. Stroking his log with both her tiny hands, she saw that his cock extended all the way up to her chin. Bernadette wrapped her enormous breasts around his meat and began to slide them up and down, essentially fucking her tits. On every down-stroke, when his engorged crown popped through, she would lick the drops of pre-cum off his cock-slit. She looked Raj straight in the eyes and with her sexiest tone, simply stated, "I want you to fuck me now."

A huge grin on his face, Raj gripped her tiny waist in his hands and helped her to raise up far enough so that his cock had room to stick straight up. Bernadette gripped her elongated labia and extended them, totally enveloping Raj's oversized crown, nudging it against her slit. She was already totally wet from her encounter with the champagne bottle, and without warning she simply picked her feet up off the floor and let her body slide down the entire length of Raj's massive cock. "Oh fuck," Bernadette squealed as it felt like she had been impaled on a fence post, and her body twitched and jerked on his lap in climax. Leaning forward on his chest, her giant tits flattening out like cushions, she gasped, "your cock is so fucking big Raj...fuck me with it."

Needing no further encouragement, Raj began to thrust his hips upward lifting her tiny body with each stroke as he jammed his monstrous meat up into her. "Oh fuck that's good," Bernadette breathed as she felt her cunt strain to accommodate him. Looking over her shoulder she saw her husband watching her and crooked her finger, beckoning him, "Howie, my favorite hole is empty...why don't you join us." As Howard approached the chair, his nine inch hot dog waving in front of him; Bernadette reached behind her and spread her ample cheeks wide apart, giving him a target. He could see a dollop of Stuart's cum inside her brown hole providing all the lubrication he would need, so he wedged his crown against her sphincter and just pushed forward.

Pushing steadily forward, Howard shoved all nine inches straight up Bernadette's rear tunnel, feeling how much tighter it was now that he was sharing her insides with Raj's monster. "Ohhhh, that's nice Howie," Bernadette groaned, "nobody does my ass like you baby." Feeling Howard's familiar cock in her ass-hole was like sliding her foot into an old favorite, broken-in shoe and she just relaxed against Raj's chest as they began to slide their cocks in and out of her holes. Truth was, Bernadette had been double-penetrated many times before: everyone just assumed that Penny was the slut, but actually it was the sweet, demure Bernadette who had serviced nearly a hundred men in her young life. She was a sex addict who craved the feel of a hard cock inside her.

She sat up so Raj could play with her huge tit-bags as he jammed his monstrous cock up inside her...God how she loved a huge cock. Raj leaned forward, put his face between her breasts and just squeezed them against his head. It felt like two warm pillows against his face and he shook them up and down. He backed off them and began to bounce them in each hand, weighing them and watching them jiggle like bags of Jello. Her gumdrop nipples were so inviting that he began to nibble on them, first one, then the other. The harder he bit down, the more Bernadette seemed to love it. She adjusted her body so that Raj's massive pole was making contact with her enlarged clit and her petite body shivered. "Fuck me...fuck me," Bernadette begged as Raj and Howard started to slam their cocks into her holes. Her pussy was making a "squishy" sound as Raj's horse-cock crammed into her.

Penny threw her legs out straight and they began to twitch as Stuart's fist hit her G-spot and clit simultaneously, "oh my God...right there Stuart...fuck me." She didn't know how many orgasms she had experienced in the last hour, but each one seemed better than the last, and as she clamped her thighs around Stuart's hand, Penny threw herself back against the pillows. "Holy shit, thank you Stuart," she graciously exclaimed as she again spread her marvelous legs, releasing his arm.

"Oh you're welcome Penny, I would do anything for you," Stuart admitted as he sat on the bed between her legs gazing longingly at her incredible nude body.

Penny saw the look on his face and knew that she had the opportunity to fulfill someone's fantasy; and how often does someone like her get that chance. Staring at his beer-can cock, Penny innocently asked, "Stuart would you do me a favor? Would you please fuck me; I really need to feel you cum inside me." She spread her legs even farther, inviting him to enter her. Penny thought she actually saw moisture gather in Stuart's eyes as he positioned himself on his knees between her silky thighs and present his crown at her opening. With all her recent activity, sliding his fat cock into her pussy was like sliding a hot knife through butter. Her puffy lips gripped his swollen meat and the inside of her cunt felt like heaven to Stuart. He couldn't believe it; he was now fucking the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

His wide cock felt wonderful inside her and Penny wrapped her long legs around him, locking her ankles and forcing him deeper inside her cunt. If her mind had been totally lucid at the time, she would have marveled at the elasticity and flexibility of the human vagina, because without her even noticing, her pussy had contracted and was now firmly gripping Stuart's thick cock. Not even being completely stretched by a closed fist could stretch it out for an extended period of time. Stuart was intent on making this last as long as possible and he alternated long slow strokes with fast hard thrusts as he fucked Penny's pussy. He had dreamed about having his cock inside her so many times, and now he never wanted it to end. He pushed himself up on his hands so he could gaze at her naked body as he thrust up into her. Her incredible tits were still firm and pointing straight up as they jiggled with each stroke.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers