Big Bang Theory - Penny's Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

But the more he stared at her nakedness, the more aroused he became and suddenly he wanted nothing more than to fill her cunt with his sperm. He began to thrust faster and harder, jamming his prick into her wonderful hole. Stuart grasped her thin waist and pulled Penny onto his cock as he thrust into her. "Oh my God Stuart," she gasped as he pounded her cunt, "fuck me sweetie...fuck me...I need to feel your hot cum inside me."

In and out of her juicy hole he jammed his thick cock, "faster than a speeding locomotive," the prolog from the old "Superman" show popped into his mind. He was fucking the girl of his dreams and he couldn't hold out any longer. "Ahhhhhh," he shouted as he slammed into her as far as he could and began to pump his seed deep inside her belly. Stuart had already emptied his balls into Bernadette's ass, but he couldn't seem to stop cumming as he pumped long and deep into Penny's pussy, "God your cunt feels great."

"That's it sweetie...fuck me...cum in me...fill my pussy," Penny encouraged him as her cunt muscles milked his cock.

"All right, I want you boys to cum in me at the same time...are you ready," Bernadette inquired as she squirmed her body between them attempting to stimulate them even more. She felt Raj erupt deep inside her belly like a fire-hose had been turned on and she thrust her crotch down against him to gain maximum penetration. Feeling Raj's prick twitch against his, Howard began to fill her ass-hole with his hot seed. "Oh shit...that's so fucking good," Bernadette gasped, "fuck me boys...fuck me good...fill me." Bernadette fell against Raj totally spent as they crammed their cocks up into her holes, spraying and squirting their hot fluids into her. Her huge tits surrounded Raj like a big hug as they spread out around him.

When they were done, their cocks shriveling, Bernadette climbed off Raj's lap and a steady stream of white fluid dribbled down her milky thighs. Howard offered her his boxers to clean up and as they all got dressed they heard Sheldon, "well if you're all finally done satisfying your animalistic urges, we can all watch the end of "Back To The Future -3; oh and by the way, I'm sending Amy pictures of your performance so she will know she made the correct decision of not to join us tonight," as he held up his I-phone.

All the way down the hall you could hear a chorus of five people screaming, "nooooo!"

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember, it's just for fun. Hope you enjoyed it.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers