Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard did as Lucy asked and she slid off the sofa to the floor before him, taking his pants and shorts downward as she did so. He opened his eyes and stared at Penny across the room as she stared at what her friend was doing to Leonard. He smiled at her and closed his eyes when he felt Lucy's long black hair swish along his thighs. His grip on Heather's bare leg tightened when he felt Lucy's lips close around his cock and felt her mouth take more and more of his stiff cock into her mouth. He opened his eyes when he felt something soft and stiff brush his lips. He was staring at Heather's large mounds of flesh, her bright red nipple brushed his lips and parting his lips, he sucked one of those luscious morsels into his mouth. He looked past Heather and saw Penny's mouth was open wide; Mike was behind her, her eyes were plastered on what her two girlfriends were doing to him.

Penny pushed back against Mike and he slowly slid to his knees and she let out a gasp when he raised the back of her extremely short sundress. She sucked in her breath when she felt his tongue poking at her wet slit. She groaned when he slid higher and began teasing her tight asshole. She looked over at Leonard and was jealous that her two friends were able to get into his pants, something she was working her way up to, but still hasn't had the nerve to try. She closed her eyes and groaned louder as Mike shoved two fingers up into her pussy and began finger-fucking her. She bolted upright, she needed fucking and watching Lucy and Heather taking advantage of Leonard, she couldn't watch. She pulled Mike to his feet and smoothing down her dress, she grabbed him by the wrist, "Come on Mike, we're going over to my place. I need to be fucked hard and fast, are you willing?"

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question Penny, let's go!"

They were out of there in a flash and headed across the hall to her place.

Leonard watched as the woman of his dreams left his birthday party with another guy. Even though he had two beautiful women fawning over him, his heart still dropped. He was quickly brought back to reality when Heather stood up and slid out of her skirt and panties. She was now naked and she grabbed Leonard by the shoulders and urged him onto his back. Lying flat on his back, Heather straddled his head and lowered her pussy down onto his open mouth. She plastered her pussy upon his mouth and began rubbing up and down, from his chin up to his nose. She did this over and over again and Leonard shoved his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could.

While this was happening Lucy had to release his cock and she slipped out of her skirt and panties, still in her half buttoned up sweater, she climbed up onto the sofa too. She straddled his cock and grabbing hold of it, she stuffed it into her pussy. It slid in easily seeing she had it coated in her saliva. She leaned forward and began mauling Heather's large, heavy breasts.

Heather nearly tore off Lucy's sweater and as the two of them rode Leonard's cock and tongue, they clutched at one another. Their lips met and they were moaning and groaning constantly.

Raj sat at the nearby chair, stroking his cock watching the two gorgeous dark haired women kissing passionately. He looked around and Carol was in another chair, fully clothed, but passed out. He rose from his chair and moved over to Heather. He swept her long brown hair from her neck and he began licking and sucking at the sensitive skin just below her jaw.

Heather turned and grabbed hold of his arm. She urged him to get up on the sofa and as he tried to balance on the cushions, Heather leaned over and replaced his hand with her mouth.

Lucy rode Leonard's cock faster and took him as deep as she could. She continued to play with Heather's large swaying tits. She managed to close her lips around one large, fat nipple. As she sucked on it, she started cumming.

Leonard had picked up the pace. He loved Asian women, Joyce Kim nearly had him landing in jail, but she defected to North Korea. He loved how tight Lucy's cunt was, but when she started cumming, he felt her loosen up and his urge to cum dissipated. He wanted this to last as long as possible and being his birthday made even more special.

Raj was losing his balance and stepping back, he popped out of Heather's mouth. He wanted more; he grabbed her around her shoulders and pulled her off of Leonard. The two of them fell to the floor and Raj was all of a sudden he was on his knees, behind her. He gripped his slippery cock and shoving forward, slid into her pussy from behind.

Heather scooted over closer to Leonard and Lucy and wedged her head in-between their bodies. She licked away at Lucy's pussy and Leonard's cock as it slid in and out of Lucy. She was panting wildly, she was close to cumming and tasting Lucy's juices coating Leonard's cock, she suddenly pushed Lucy back and as she fell away, she gripped Leonard's cock and sucked on it like a woman possessed.

Leonard could not believe it; he lost it and started cumming. He popped out of her mouth and seeing she wasn't prepared for this, he started shooting his cum all over her face.

Lucy let out a shriek, "God damn you Heather, I wanted his cum!" She joined Heather and pulling Leonard's squirting cock, she took the last two blasts all over her face and into her silky raven locks. She fell back and licked her lips as she lay there.

Heather started cumming all over Raj's cock and still wanting more, she gripped Lucy by her slender hips, she pulled her to the edge of the sofa and buried her face in her juicy cunt. She licked all of the cum she released when she came and she wrapped her slender legs around Heather's head. It wasn't long before she started cumming again.

Raj never, ever saw such a sight; he pounded into Heather faster and deeper. He grabbed hold of her huge swaying tits and pulling her back against his sweaty body, he started shooting his hot load deep in her pussy.

The four of them lay on the floor and sofa, all that was heard was the sound of their heavy breathing.

In Penny's bedroom, Bernadette was cumming for the third time from Howard's insistent tongue fucking. She was rolling around on the bed as she tried to escape his tongue. She needed a break and as she finally broke away, she grabbed his face and pulled it up to hers. She kissed him feverously, licking all of her juices from his face, chin and neck.

Howard positioned himself between her sticky thighs and was about to slide his cock into her swamp-like pussy.

From the doorway came a loud scream, "HOWARD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?"

Howard was startled and his knee slipped off the mattress and he went tumbling off the bed and onto the floor.

Mike was laughing his ass off, but he stopped when he saw the naked blonde with the huge tits lying flat on her back. Even so, those huge, firm tits didn't flatten at all, they stood high and inviting.

Penny shook her head at Howard and her gaze moved to Bernadette. Her scowl turned to a smile. She slid onto her own bed and her silky blonde hair floated over Bernadette's face.

The two guys couldn't see, but they sure heard Bernadette moan loudly as their faces met. The loud sounds of kissing and sucking echoed through the room and Bernadette's moans turned to groans when she felt Penny's hand cover one of her huge tits and began to twist and pull at that large, pink nipple.

Penny rose up and in one swift motion, drew her sundress up and off her body. She swayed back and forth before Bernadette and slowly lowering her body, she offered up one of her smaller, but just as shapely, firm tits.

Bernadette took to it like a starved baby. She sucked on it ravishly and moved quickly to the other one, giving it the same treatment.

Mike quickly stripped off all of his clothes. He wanted in on the action and seeing not one, but two gorgeous blondes on the bed, he didn't care which one he had, he just knew he had to have one and quick.

Penny saw him approaching and shook her head, "Oh no you don't! All you guys are alike, all you want to go is get us into bed, fuck us quickly, blow your wad and leave us hanging. Well you two can just watch us. Watch how we get each other excited enough to really want to fuck. As for you Howard, your ass is mine. For coming over here and using MY bedroom without permission, well I want you to slide over to that chair there and suck on Mike's cock! I want to see him shoot his load all over your face and down your throat. Maybe after that, I'll even let you fuck my ass while Mike takes my pussy!" She turned back to Bernadette, "What do you say to that Bernie? Would you like to see your guy take another guy's load all over his face?"

She giggled, "Sure would Penny!" She looked over to Howard, I'll make you a deal Howie, if you suck him off really, really well, I'll lick it off your face, feed it to Penny and then I'll let you fuck my ass while Mike fucks my mouth and Penny eats my pussy, how about it Stud; are you game?"

Mike flopped down on the chair beside the bed; he nodded and looked to Howard. Howard looked at the two blondes on the bed, it was a sight to behold, "Oh what the hell, as long as you don't tell the other guys, I'm game!" He didn't see Bernadette was still taping all of this on her cell phone, she knew her father would go ballistic when he saw all of this.

Penny and Bernadette twisted around on the bed. They were in a classic 69 position, but were also able to watch if Howard did as Penny told him. They started off gently licking and caressing one another. As they saw Howard slip down between Mike's legs and started stroking his cock, they began more active and they each add fingers into each other's pussies. They were going at it like crazy when they stopped to watch Howard, he opened his lips and began licking up and down Mike's stiff cock.

Mike did what any heterosexual guy would do, he closed his eyes, added a picture of a woman doing it to him, after all, a mouth is a mouth. He was tempted to put his hands on Howard's head, but he just clutched at the chair's arms and held on.

Howard was now bobbing up and down faster and faster on Mike's cock. He slowed the pace and his tongue ran down the stiff cock and licked at his nut.

Penny saw this and dove in and licked at Bernie's pussy even harder. She strummed her clit and had her on the verge of cumming.

Bernie came so many times already from Howard's tongue; she was ripe for another orgasm. She stiffened and came all over Penny's lips and tongue. She concentrated on Penny's lush pussy and had her clawing at the sheets and when she felt her thighs grip her head, she knew she was close. She sucked on Penny's protruding clit and that put her over the top.

The two of them stopped when they heard Mike cry out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, open up and take it all!" They watched as Howard stroked Mike faster and his cockhead jerked and began shooting his hot, creamy cum all over Howard's face. Penny screamed out, "Open up Howard and take some in your mouth or you won't get either of us!" He opened immediately and took the last of Mike's load onto his waiting tongue.

Bernadette squealed out, "Oh my god, that is so fucking hot, let me at it!" She scrambled off the bed and sucked the remaining drops from Mike's cock. Turning to Howard, she hugged him and then began kissing and licking the cum Mike shot all over his face. In a matter of seconds she had it all off. She clamored back onto the bed and poised over Penny, she mumbled out, "Open up Penny, I'll feed it to you!"

Penny squealed out in excitement and opening her mouth wide, she watched, her eyes blazing with lust as a thick, milky stream of cum drooled out of Bernie's mouth and landed directly in Penny's open mouth.

Bernadette's mouth was empty and she crushed her mouth to Penny's and they swapped the cum back and forth until it was all consumed.

Mike was drained; he sat back and lazily stroked his cock. He couldn't tear his eyes from the unbelievable sight before him. He looked down at Howard and smiled weakly.

Howard was excited beyond belief, after sucking off a guy for the first time, he found it not unpleasant, but wanted to receive his payment promised to him. His cock was stiffer and harder than he could ever remember. He climbed up onto the bed and with Penny still lying there, flat on her back after Bernie fed her Mike's cum. He rolled her over and surprisingly did it easily, he drew her to her knees and slapping her on the ass, he stroked those luscious cheeks and spreading them, shoved his cock forward.

Penny let out a grunt, but she knew what she promised and wasn't going to renege. She gripped the sheets and tried to relax her ass muscles, but Howard was going so deep, so fast, it wasn't easy. When she felt his balls against her ass cheeks, she let out a cleansing breath and finally relaxed. She found it rather enjoyable, seeing he didn't have a very large cock; it was really made for anal sex. She began wiggling her ass, urging him on and that he did.

Howard began pounding her ass faster and harder. He reached around and began mauling her large swaying tits. He got into a rhythm and found out Penny wasn't such a bitch after all. He slowed his savage pounding, when he heard Mike let out a grunt.

Bernadette was on her knees, sucking his cock and he remembered it wasn't that unpleasant. Bernadette's long blonde hair was gathered up in Mike's hands as he guided his sizeable cock in and out of her active mouth.

Penny turned her head and moaned out, "Hey Mike, I promised you could fuck my pussy while Howard did my ass. How about you crawling up here and receive your payment!"

Mike smiled at her and through bated breath blurted out, "Oh Penny, I'd love too, but my knees are so weak right now, Howard was better than I anticipated and now with Bernie's mouth, fuck I can hardly move."

Bernie popped off of Mike and giggled out, "I was just beginning Mike, like I said earlier, I want all three of you after Penny had her turn, so you two better not cum in Penny, I'm greedy and want all of your cum. She stood up; her lush body captured the looks of all three of them. She blushed, even though she's just been eating pussy and sucking cock. She was shy at heart and seeing all of those eyes focused on her made her uncomfortable. She pulled Mike to his feet, slapped him on the ass and yelled out, "Go get her Mike, just save some for me."

Mike nodded and crawled up onto the bed and after Howard pulled out of her ass, he smiled when her ass made a sucking sound. He watched as Penny threw a leg over Mike's outstretched body and settled down on his saliva coated cock.

Back in Sheldon's apartment, in Sheldon's bedroom, he was lying flat on his back. Naomi was straddling his face and her strawberry blonde, curly locks were bathing his belly and thighs. Over the past fifteen minutes, she managed to take his entire length into her mouth and throat. During that time, Sheldon had brought her to orgasm four times. Her entire body was covered in sweat from the intense orgasms she experienced. Her mouth rode his cock and the entire lower portion of his body was covered in her saliva. If he only knew, if he saw what she caused, he would go berserk and have a fit. Every time she drew her mouth off his cock, she deposited another huge stream of saliva, covering his cock, balls and thighs. She loved the slippery feeling and every time she slipped off his cock and stared at it, she was forced to swallow it up again, his cock possessed her and made her do things she never, ever thought possible. She ached to have him stuff her cunt full of that cock, but once again, as she drew off of it, she was bound and determined to swallow it whole again. It went on over and over again. She came again and she was so weak, but she couldn't stop.

Sheldon finally needed a break, just like his lower body, his face, neck, chest and hair was completely drenched in her cunt juices. He was a total and complete sticky mess. He took a deep breath and raised her tiny body from his long, lanky body, He began to shake and moan uncontrollably when he got her body off of his. He looked down and saw the complete and utter mess she made. He started screaming, "Oh no, no this is no good. I have to get this mess off of me!" He ran from the room naked, he pulled Naomi after him and the cool air of the hallway hit his body, "Oh this is not good." He pulled her after him into the bathroom and tearing back the shower curtain, turned the water on hot. He stepped in and lifted her petite body into the tub with him.

Naomi let out a squeal and wrapped her arms around him. The hot steamy water cleaned both of them. Sheldon turned the spray onto his face and head, rinsing off all of the creamy cunt juices she had expelled from her body onto his face and head. He turned her towards the shower and her long, sexy strawberry blonde hair was reduced to a sexy, dripping mass of wet curls in seconds.

Her startled shrieks turned to sexy moans when Sheldon began working his shampoo into her hair. She clung to him and planted her head on his chest and clung to him. Her moans got louder and she immediately wanted to fuck him. She pulled away and turning her back to him, she whipped her foam covered head toward him and whispered out, "Oh please Sheldon, fuck me! Shove that gorgeous cock in my pussy and fuck me till I can't see straight!" She plastered her hands onto the tiled wall and held her breath in anticipation of him entering her. Her entire body turned to mush when she felt his huge cock part her cuntlips and slowly sink, inch by inch into her tiny body. She lost her breath when she realized he was still sliding in, deeper and deeper he went and she bit her lip so hard, she drew blood. Her entire body tensed up and she came, he wasn't seeded in her yet and she came already. Her breath was coming in bursts as she panted, trying to accept his entire length. She let out a grunt when she felt his balls resting on her ass. She let out a sigh, just knowing she had taken all of his fat cock into her. She rolled her eyes, waiting for him to begin fucking her. She hoped she could last through it. She was bound and determined to do just that. She wondered if she'd ever have another chance at any cock of this size and magnitude ever again.

Sheldon loved the feeling of this tiny woman, her reddish, golden hair all wet, her light chocolate skin shining from the water cascading over her body; her slippery, yet very tight pussy, clutching and sliding all along his shaft as he slid in and out of her. He didn't like physical contact especially that much, but doing it in the shower was an exceptionally pleasant place for him. He could have sex and stay clean at the same time, for Sheldon, it was the best of both worlds. He reached around and started palming her cupcake sized tits, he loved that they were not overly large, two mounds he could play with and not get in the way. He let go of them and could feel an orgasm coming on. He gripped her ample hips and began pounding his huge cock in and out of her faster and harder.

Naomi felt like she was being torn in two, but she wasn't going to complain, she was on the verge of yet another orgasm, something she rarely had from just a cock. She held her breath and let it out; she shook from the tips of her toes to the top of her squeaky clean head. She let out a scream, "OH FUCK ME SHELDON, fuck me into tomorrow, I'm cumming like I never came before!" She let out a grunt and came all over his cock. She felt his cock swell and she knew he was cumming. She wanted his cum, but not in her cunt. She wanted it all over her face and tits. She twisted around and her eyes went wide as she knelt and stared at that monster, bobbing and covered in her saucy cream. She gripped it in her hand, her fingers didn't meet, but she couldn't care less. She stroked it as fast as she could, her tongue whipped around the head and she let out a loud scream when it began to shoot. The first blast was so strong, it stung her cheek. She opened her mouth and the next blast was so thick and large, it made her cough. He came over and over again. It shot across her face and forehead and into her hair. She swiped the softening cock all over her face and kneeling up, she spread it all over her tits. She sat back on her haunches and using her hands she massaged the thick cream into her skin. It made her glow and she smiled up at him, "Please promise me this isn't the only time we'll do this. I'll meet you anytime, anyplace and you can do whatever you want to me, as long as you end up fucking me just like you did tonight!"