Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned down at her, "We'll see Naomi, I'll tell you one thing though, I wasted a bunch of shampoo on you, just look at your hair. I'm going to have to wash it all over again." He reached down pulled her to her feet and kissing her with such passion, it took her breath away. Breaking the kiss, he massaged a handful of shampoo in her hair once again. While doing this he started getting hard again, as he spun her around he chuckled, "I don't think we'll have to wait to do this again another night." He whispered in her ear, "How about right now? If we do, I'm not cumming in your hair again; I don't want to run out of shampoo."

She bent over and smiled back at him, "You got it big boy, this time I want you to deposit your cum exactly where that monster is headed."

After a good twenty minutes and another two orgasms for Naomi, he did exactly what she asked.

Back in Penny's bedroom, Penny was covered in sweat. She had been riding Mike's cock for well over ten minutes now. She already came twice and after about two or three more minutes, Howard climbed in behind her and after shoving his cock back into her ass, the two of them fucked her two holes like a well-oiled machine. As Howard slid in deep, Mike withdrew. Then Mike would thrust up into her as she pushed downward and Howard withdrew. First Mike would be sucking on her sweaty tits, nibbling and chewing on those luscious mounds, then he would release them and Howard would reach around and twist and tug at those sensitive points of delectable flesh.

While Howard played with her tits, Mike would concentrate on her lips, tongue fucking her mouth while she was being pounded from both cocks. When Mike was sucking her tits, Howard would gather up her damp hair and wind it around his fingers and tug at it while he pounded her ass hard.

Penny was exhausted and twisting her head around, she watched as Bernadette sat back with her back propped up on headboard of the bed and her fingers were keeping her motor running. One hand was playing lazily with her luscious tits; while her other hand swept back and forth across her stiff clit. Penny licked her lips; she just came again and was toast. She groaned out to the guys, "If you two would, I'm about finished. I've never cum so many times without making the guys cum too. Give me a break and have some fun with Bernadette. If I remember correctly, she had a request. I'll join in, just as she requested, but I need to use the bathroom or I'll burst. Oh Howard, that cock in my ass, I love it, but I have to pee." She let out a gasp when he came to a stop and slowly withdrew from her ass. She rolled off of Mike and she was a total mess. She had that just fucked look and as all three looked at her, she couldn't have looked any more appealing than she did right then and there. She slid off the bed and her knees buckled. She caught herself and struggled to the bathroom.

As the door closed, Bernadette looked to the two guys and she smiled from ear to ear, "Well guys are you going to do what I asked or do I get the same treatment Penny just did?"

Howard flopped down onto his back, "Your choice, but if we're doing the same as we did to Penny, I get to lie down and Mike here can have that ass of yours. I already sampled it and loved it. I'll try it out again once Penny comes back to join us, IF she joins us."

Through the bathroom door she screamed out, "I"LL BE THERE HOWARD, BUT I NEED A BREAK. Keep Bernie warmed up; I want to try that pussy out again!"

Bernie giggled, "You heard her boys, get me warmed up!"

They did exactly what Bernie requested and more. Penny eventually joined them and she sampled her pussy while Mike received a hot blowjob from her and after cumming all over her face and Howard resuming fucking her ass, he came there too. Penny and Bernadette swapped their cum, that is after Penny licked it all from Bernie's face and asshole.

The four of them ended up squeezed together in the shower and after fucking in there and drying off, ended up in the bedroom for another round. As the sun began to rise, the four of them, exhausted and covered in sweat once again, fell asleep and slept till noon.

A week later Howard was in the apartment teaching Sheldon to speak Mandarin. Leonard came in and as they spoke, Penny came rushing in, "I need to use your window."

Leonard perked up, still unaware of the wild night Howard had with her, Bernie and Mike, "Oh, hey, yeah sure, go ahead."

She hurried over to the window, opening it she yelled out, "Hey, jerk face, you forgot your iPod." She flings it out toward his and it hit the pavement. She slammed the window shut and raced for the door.

Leonard stopped her, "What's going on?"

"I'll tell you what's going on. That stupid, self-centered bastard wrote about our sex life in his blog." She ran back to the window and yelled out at Mike, "Drop dead you stupid, self-centered bastard!" She hurried back towards her apartment and blurted out, "Thank You."

Howard mumbled to himself, "I sure hope he didn't write about the night of Leonard's birthday party, Leonard will throw a fit. I got to find me a blog!" He hurried to the computer to look it up.

Leonard hurried over there to calm her down, but she didn't want to talk. After returning to his apartment, he decided to try again, "You know what? I'm gonna go back and try talking to her again."

Howard still couldn't find the blog on the computer. He turned to Leonard, "Good idea, sit with her, hold her, comfort her. And if the moment feels right, see if you can cop a feel."

"I'm not going to do that Howard."

Sheldon cut in, "I'm not aware of any social convention what requires you to intervene at all."

Leonard tried to justify going over there, "What about damsel in distress?"

Sheldon scoffs at him, "Twelfth-century code of chivalry? Not exactly current, you'd also have to be knighted for that to apply."

"I don't care, she's upset, I'm going over there."

Howard is still searching for Mike's blog, he blurts out as Leonard leaves the apartment, "Remember to sit on your hands a bit so they're warm."

He stops and turns back to Howard, "I'm her friend. I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerability."

Howard leaves the computer and stands, "So you're saying if in the depths of despair she throws herself at you and demands you to take her right there, right now, you'll walk away?"

"I said I'm her friend, not her gay friend."

Leonard knocks on her door and opens it before she can reply. She's in her kitchen eating ice cream directly out of the carton, "Hey, I know you said you didn't wanna talk..."

She mumbles out, her mouth full of ice cream, "I don't!"

"Okay, sorry!" He turns to leave and she stops him, "Wait" He opens the door back up, "Wait, did you say wait?"

She stands up straight, "Tell me the truth. Am I just an idiot who picks giant losers?"

"No, no!"

"Okay, so I pick good guys, but turn them into losers?"

"Of course not!"

"Well, it's gotta be one or the other. Which is it?"

Leonard stands there befuddled, "I'm sorry, what were the choices again?"

"I really thought Mike was different. I thought he was sensitive and smart. I mean, not you smart, normal non-freaky smart. You know, and then he just goes, and has to humiliate me by writing about me on his blog so the entire world can read it."

"Okay, actually, it's not all that easy to find."

"Yeah, really? Well, my friends at work found it, my sister found it. Judging by my e-mail, a number of prisoners at the Michigan State Penitentiary found it."

"What exactly did this guy write? Not that I need to know the details of your sex life. I just thought...Never Mind!"

She's still stuffing her face with ice cream, "No, you know what? Might as well read it, everyone else has, go ahead." She points to her computer, "Oh God, I feel so betrayed and embarrassed. I just wanna crawl into a hole and die." She shakes a can of Reddi-Whip and pressing the nozzle, fills her mouth with the creamy cream topping.

Leonard is trying to comfort her, "Okay, well, you know, this isn't that bad. It paints the picture of a very affectionate woman who's open to expressing her affection in nontraditional locales.

She groans out, "Oh God!"

He turns with the laptop I his hands, "Elevators, parks, movie theaters, out of curiosity, is this subway, the transportation system, or Subway, the sandwich shop?"

She's now stuffing her face with cookies; she looks at him, "Sandwich shop!"

"Doesn't that violate the health code or...?

"No, at the sub shop, we were only making out."

"Ah, okay. But my point is that you have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed."

She stops eating and looks to Leonard, "Really! Do you think I overreacted?"

"Maybe a little."

"Because I do that, I overreact. Maybe I should call Mike and apologize."

"No, no, no, that would be under-reacting. He did break the implied confidentiality of the bedroom and in your case, the elevator, parks and fat-food franchise."

"Yes, you're right. I should say I am done with him."

"Yes you should. Go ahead, say it!"

She's sitting next to him in deep thought, "But I never gave the man the chance to explain."

"What is there to explain? It's all right here. It's betrayal!"

"No, you were right the first time. This is a man who loves me, but in his own stupid way was just trying to show people how her feels."

"I'm pretty sure I never said that."

She hops over to him and gives him a hug, "No, you did better than that. You helped me see it on my own."

He totally bummed out, "Ohhhhh, good for me." She hops up and grabs her purse, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going over to Mike's. Leonard, thank you so much."

"Oh sure." She closes the door leaving him sitting on her sofa, "Huh, maybe I am her gay friend!"

Back in his apartment, he's sitting there dejected, knowing he screwed up. He's playing a board game with Sheldon, Raj and Howard and Raj says with a straight face, "Tell us again how you screwed up and got Penny back together with her old boyfriend. You like him, don't you Howard?"

Howard is super-defensive, "What, what are you talking about, I don't like him, I hardly know him."

Leonard wines, "She was mad at him, she was done with him, the relationship was broken beyond repair and I walked over there and I fixed it."

Howard is smiling from ear to ear, "Boy that story gets better every time you hear it."

Just then Penny comes bursting into the room from the hallway and yells out, "Thank you so much for your stupid advice!" She turns slamming the door behind her.

The three guys turn and look at Leonard and Raj sarcastically says, "Incredible, you managed to screw up the screw-up!"

Penny is sitting on her sofa crying and Leonard knocks on her door and opens it slowly, "I'm back."

She replies in a soft cracking voice, "I'm sorry I yelled at you, it's not your fault."

"What happened?"

"Well, I went over to Mike's to make up with him, but he had already moved on."

"Already? That was quick."

In a crying voice she replied, "That's what I said to the woman who had her legs wrapped around his neck." She burst into quiet sobs.

He took a seat beside her, "Oh Penny, I am so sorry."

"How could he do that?"

"Oh, you know, you did throw an 80-gig iPod." She gave him a dirty stare and he stops and changes direction, "Yeah, no, how could he do that?"

She throws her comforter off her lap and stands up, "I swear to God, I am done with guys like that. You know; macho with the perfect body, and the hair and the money." She blows her nose in a tissue.

"Yeah, that must get old quick."

In a meek quiet voice she responds, "You know, just once, I would like to go out with someone who is nice and honest and who actually cares about me." She sits down beside Leonard and starts to whimper.

He bites his lower lip and takes a deep breath, "What about me?"

She's still crying and looking out into space, "What about you what?" She continues to cry.

"What about if you went out with me?"

She sits there stunned, wiping the tears from her face she looks at him, "Are you asking me out?"

He nods, "Um, yes, I am asking you out."

She hugging her hands between her knees and turns away from his slightly, "Wow!"

He throws his hands up, "I was just going off your comment about the nice guy..."

"No, I get that!"

"And honest--:

"Yeah, totally!"

"So but... it's no big deal."

She breaks in and turns towards him and replies, "Yes!"

Leonard is stunned, "Yes, what?"

In a quiet voce she replies, "Yes, I will go out with you."

He looks at her, "Really?"

She smiles at him and raises her shoulders, "Yeah, why not? I mean, what do I have to lose?"

He's taken back a little, "Yeahhhhh, that's the spirit."

The next day Penny is concerned about dating Leonard and speaks to Sheldon for advice, seeing she never dated a guy like Leonard before. He tells her about the Schrodinger's cat, he had to tell her about it several times before she understands and he leaves knowing he had helped her.

The following day, Sheldon and Leonard were in the university cafeteria and Leonard was having second thoughts about dating Penny and he stopped Sheldon's sarcastic rant, "Tell me Sheldon, do you have any worth wild advice?"

Sheldon looked at him and replied with, "Schrodinger's cat!"

Leonard looks at him, "Wow, that's brilliant!"

Sheldon shakes his head, "You sound surprised."

Later that evening, Leonard dressed smartly knocks on Penny's door. She opens it with a large smile on her face, "Hi!"

Leonard takes a deep breath and replies, "Hi!"

She's wearing a very short red dress with a paisley design. It shows off her luscious legs and ample bosom, "Come on in."

"Thank you! You look very nice."

She's nervous, "Thank you, so do you."

They both chuckle and he blurts out, "I made an 8:00 reservation."

She clutches her hands, "Okay, yeah, great. Listen... Um maybe we should talk first." She's a little worried; she made the wrong decision about telling Leonard she'd go out with him.

"Oh, okay, but before you say anything, have you ever heard of Schrodinger's cat?"

She bites her lower lip, "Actually, I've hear far too much about Schrodinger's cat."

He nods and replies, "Good!" and before she can reply, he steps forward and gives her a big kiss.

She stands there and pats his chest; she looks pleased, "All right, the cat's alive. Let's go to dinner."

Find out what happens on their date in the beginning of season 2. The story continues and doesn't reset just yet.