Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was about wrung out, she came so many times, she lost count. She finally released Leonard's head, but she nearly had to pull at his head to disengage his mouth and tongue from her pussy, "Oh my god Leonard, you are a living god. I never had anyone eat pussy like you've just done."

He wiped his face with the back of his hand and smiled up at her, "Listen Stephanie, I could go on for hours, I only love two things more than eating pussy."

She giggled, "Let me guess, your mother and fucking, am I right?"

He shook his head from side to side, "Partly right, got one right and one wrong, wanna guess which one?"

"Mmmm, let me see, I'm pretty sure you love fucking, so I'd say your mother isn't one of the top two, right?"

He nodded, "Not even in my top ten, but blow jobs definitely are."

She giggled again, "Giving or receiving?"

He smiled up at her, his face still covered in her juices, both really, "You giving them and me receiving them." He rolled over onto his back and his cock was pointing straight towards the ceiling. "Which of my top two do you want to try first?"

She had a wicked grin on her face. Her eyes moved from his face down to his cock and back again, "That is one tough choice, I want to try both, any suggestions?"

Leonard looked up at her and stretched out his arms to accept her. As she came forward, he directed her head towards his stiff cock. He heard her giggle just before he felt her hot, wet mouth surround the head of his cock. It was as if a wet furnace enveloped his cock, but this one sucked and sucked and he felt as if his balls were going to be sucked through his cock. He shivered when he looked down and saw those hazel eyes staring back at him. He let out a grunt, "Okay Stephanie, enough of that! Right now I need to feel your hot pussy surrounding my cock. Don't get me wrong, I love how you suck, but..."

Stephanie pulled off his cock with a pop and planted her finger to his lips, "Hush Leonard, I get it. I want nothing more than to ride you until you shoot your hot cum up into my pussy. We'll have a lot of time for more oral, later!" She threw one meaty thigh over his outstretched legs and gripping his cock, she slid down in one steady motion. She had her plush, gorgeous ass seeded on his legs. She rotated her pussy from side to side and forwards and backwards. She ground her dripping cunt down upon his pelvis, she tried to make greater contact with her clit and she accomplished this. She leaned forward, feeding him her low hanging tits and she swished them from side to side and she let out a squeal when he captured one of her firm nips between his lips.

Leonard felt his cock being squeezed by her hot, wet pussy as she rose and lowered her lush body upon his body. He loved how Stephanie teased him with her tits. He popped one of her large nipples into his mouth and sucked on it until he heard her groan out. He even bit down a little harder than he wanted to when he got excited. He released it when he heard Stephanie let out a yelp and his mouth was immediately filled with the other large morsel she fed him.

Stephanie was on the verge of cumming and she exploded when he sucked viciously on the second nipple. She ground her clit against his pelvic bone as she began spilling her juices all over his pulsating cock. Tearing her tit from his mouth, she replaced her tit with her tongue as she closed her lush lips over his and swapped spit with him. She darted her tongue in and out as she fucked his mouth, exactly the same way he was fucking her pussy.

Leonard loved how her mouth felt on his and he combed his fingers through her sexy dark auburn locks. He pulled harder on them and when he felt her lift her mouth from his, he mauled her throat and across her shoulders and paid special attention to her sexy ears. He had to relinquish her delectable skin when she rose up and planted her hands on his chest.

Stephanie was close to cumming yet again, but wanted Leonard to cum with her too. She slid her legs up and planted the balls of her feet on the mattress and rising up, balanced her lush body over his stiff, firmly embedded cock. She began raising and lowering her body faster and faster. She slammed her body down as hard as she could, rocking the entire bed. Her entire body was covered in a thin glistening film of sweat. She was gasping for air through her open mouth. Her slick skin slapped against his and her legs gave out when she felt the first spurt of his hot cum begin to fill her pussy. She collapsed on his cock and felt it continue to shoot, filling her to the brim. She added her own cum as she came too. She cradled his face in her hands and her swollen lips met his and they completed their union as she filled his mouth with her tongue.

For the next several minutes Leonard's kisses were less and less urgent and became more and more tender. He gently swept her damp hair from her forehead and cheeks and enveloped her slick body with his legs and arms. They slowly drifted off to sleep with Stephanie still plastered to his well-sated body.

The next day Leonard went to the laundry room to wash some of his clothes and he met Penny there. "Hi there Penny!"

"Hi, new shirts?"

"Yeah a couple."

"Nice, so who's the girl?"

He looked befuddled, "I'm sorry?"

"Well the last time you brought a new shirt was when we were dating."

"Oh, so what we did was in fact dating?"

She broke out into a big grin, "Well, yeah, we did have a date."

He nodded, "Exactly, thank you, do me a favor, tell Koothrappali that the next time you see him."

She continued to fold her clothes, "Sooooo who is she?"

"Oh, she's a doctor."

"Oh nice, a "doctor" doctor, or a you kind of doctor?"

He was now grinning from ear to ear, "Doctor" doctor, surgical resident. Smart, pretty...let me ask you something. If your friend thinks he's dating someone, but he's not, because in fact, you're dating her, does that make you a bad person?"

"Well that depends."

"On what?"

She looks at him seriously, "Is that friend Wolowitz?"

He is scared to answer her, "Yeah!"

"Screw him, you're fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, have you slept with her yet?" All of a sudden he has a huge grin on his face, it's a telltale he did. She slaps him hard on the shoulder and exclaims, "YOU DOG!" She's all smiles, "Good for you!"

"Does that change things?"

She shakes her head, "No!"

He's still smiling, "So why's you ask?"

She giggled, "I'm nosy!" She turns and walks out, "See you!"

Leonard still feels bad and goes to tell Howard and just as Howard answers the door, his cellphone rings, it's Stephanie. He looks to Leonard and over the phone he listens and replies over and over again, "Oh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. No I understand, Sure, we can be friends, absolutely. Thanks for calling!" He hangs up and looks to Leonard, "You are dead to me!" He turns and slams the door in his face.

The next day Sheldon, Raj and Howard are eating Chinese food in the living room and Leonard comes in. Howard treats him like he's dead and isn't there. Soon afterwards Stephanie comes up and Howard sees her, "Oh, if it isn't Mrs. Dead to me!"

Stephanie looks hot and her tits try and pop from her neckline. She crosses her arms, "Hello Howard!" He ignores her.

Leonard turns to Stephanie, "He won't listen to me."

She shakes her head, "Okay, well, I guess it'll just be the three of us then."

Leonard looks back to Howard, "Yeah, Lisa's gonna be disappointed."

Howard perks up, "Lisa?"

Stephanie turns back to him, "Yeah, my roommate. She just went through a bad breakup. I thought she might like to meet somebody fun like you."

All of a sudden he hops up and throws out his arms, "Leonard, Stephanie, you're alive, it's a miracle!"

They all go out and as always Howard made a fool of himself and ended up alone, while Leonard and Stephanie headed back to her place for round two.

A couple days later, Sheldon is ecstatic Leonard is dating Stephanie. He comes home and catches up with Penny who is at the apartment mailbox, getting her mail, "Penny, Hello!"

"Hey Sheldon."

"What is shaking?"

She turns stunned at what he's just said, "I'm sorry?"

"It's colloquial, a conversation opener. So do you find the weather satisfying? Are you currently sharing in the triumph of some local sports team?"

She walks faster up the stairs, "What's wrong with you? You're freaking me out."

"I'm striking up a casual conversation with you...What's uuuuuup?"

She steps back a little taken aback by his actions, "Please don't do that."

"Alright, but I'm given to understand that when you have something awkward to discuss with someone, it's more palatable to preface it with banal chitchat."

She stops halfway up the last flight of stairs, "So this wasn't the awkward part?" Sheldon replies, "No!" Penny chuckles, "Oh, all right." She starts walking again and squawks out, "What's uuuuuuup?"

He chuckles, "Oh good, I used that right. Anyway, you're aware that Leonard has entered into a new romantic relationship which includes a sexual component."

She reaches the landing for their floor, "Okay, feeling the awkward now."

He stops her, "Wait, her name is Dr. Stephanie Barnett. She's a highly distinguished surgical resident at Fremont Memorial."

She steps past him to get to her door, "Yeah, Leonard told me."

"Good, what he may have left out is how important this relationship is to me. See of the handful of women Leonard's been involved with, she's the only one I have found tolerable."

She looks dumbfounded, "Well, what about me?"

"The statement stands for itself."

She shakes her head, "Well, aren't you sweet?"

"Anyways, should you have any interaction with her; it would be most helpful that she not see you as a sexual rival."

"Yeah, I think she's pretty safe."

"You say that now, but consider the following scenario. You're sitting in your apartment, it's late, you're alone. Your hypothalamus is swimming in a soup of estrogen and progesterone and suddenly, even Leonard seems like a viable sexual candidate. Or a hookup, as it's referred to by today's urban youth. Now should that happen, I would ask you to find some way to suppress your libido."

She looks at him and replies sarcastically, "I could think about you."

He takes it literally, "Fine, whatever works."

She opens her door and yells out, "Always nice talking to you, Sheldon."

Over the next several days, Sheldon is constantly getting in the way of Leonard and Stephanie hooking up. He joins them for spaghetti dinner uninvited. He finds them at a movie theatre when they tried to be alone, he's a constant menace. They were having a meal alone for once and things were getting cozy. Sheldon came in and tried to make Leonard look more masculine. He tried to open a bottle of asparagus and couldn't. He had Leonard try to show his dominance and in doing so, cracked open the jar, cutting himself and ended up in the emergency room getting stiches, once again they are foiling of having any chance of a romantic evening.

Butting in again, Sheldon changed Leonard's Facebook page having it say, "Leonard Hofstadter is in a relationship."

When he heard this he went crazy, "What? No, no, that's not right."

Penny looks at Leonard who's holding her laptop and looks at him, "Seriously? You went first after only two weeks? That's bold!"

"It's not bold, it's a mistake. I didn't change my status."

She looked at him with wonder, "Well then, who did?" They both turned and looked at Sheldon.

He stood up and ran to the kitchen, "I had no choice, he cried in front of her while getting stitches."

Leonard is furious, "Are you insane? Now she's gonna think I'm desperate. You've destroyed this relationship. And you wanna know the worst part? You don't understand what you did was wrong because you can't conceive of something that you are not an expert in. I don't wanna hear another word out of you."

All of a sudden Raj lets out a groan while looking at the laptop screen, "Ooh!"

Penny looks at him, knowing he can't speak without any alcohol in his system, "What's wrong Lassie? Timmy fall down the well?" He points to the screen and Penny picks up the laptop, "Oh, wow! She just updated her Facebook status. It says Stephanie Barnett is in a relationship with Leonard Hofstadter."

Leonard is shocked, "Really?" He walks over to the laptop, "Well, look at that, I have a girlfriend, ha, ha!"

The following day, Sheldon is riding high from what he accomplished. He had Stephanie check out his inner ear, "I don't see anything at all, Sheldon."

"You're the doctor, but I'm constantly hearing this annoying sound.

Leonard is eating popcorn and smirks, "Me too!"

"Sheldon sits still while Stephanie checks out his throat, "Is it a high-frequency whistle?"

"Leonard scoffs, "No, it's more of a relentless narcissistic drone."

Stephanie checks his other ear, "Yeah, there's no inflammation at all, Sheldon."

"Then it must be a tumor."

"I doubt that, Leonard, I'm going to bed."

He turns to her, "I'll be right in." He looks at Sheldon, "Do you understand that Stephanie's not here to treat your imaginary ailments?"

"Leonard, that's one more thing. Article One, Section Three of our roommate agreement. I'd like to begin the meeting by congratulating you on the progress in your relationship with Dr. Stephanie. Now with that being said, we have to discuss the implementation of the cohabitation rider, which has been activated now that you're living together." He went over the newly implemented procedures and hands Leonard the new agreement to give to Stephanie to initial.

Leonard finally got Sheldon out of his hair and upon entering the bedroom, he found Stephanie propped up against a couple of pillows. Her legs were still in those sexy black, thigh-hi stockings. The only other article of clothing was a thin, slinky black slip. Her heavy breasts were just aching to be caressed and when Leonard saw her gently petting her pussy, he ripped off his clothes and started to dive in to eat her luscious pussy.

Stephanie stopped him, "Oh no you don't Leonard, that lunatic of a roommate got me so frustrated, I just want you to climb aboard and fuck me silly, no preliminaries, just one good hard and fast fucking." She stretched out her arms and enveloped his body as he slid across her lush body. "Mmmm yes Leonard, just like that. Shove that fat cock of yours deep in my juicy cunt."

Leonard was just as frustrated with Sheldon as she was, but had gotten used to it. He slid deep into her well-oiled pussy and bottomed out with his first thrust. He reached up and pulled the tiny straps encasing her huge tits and they came tumbling out. He planted his lips over one rosy, fat nipple and started sucking on it. He picked up the pace, "You like it like this Stephanie, good and hard? Oh my god Stephanie, your pussy is so wet, I can't wait to shoot my cream in your hot pussy." He grabbed hold of her legs, just behind the knees and drew them up. He planted her calves on his shoulders. He now had her captive and as his hands slid up and down her meaty thighs, he picked up the pace. She was so wet, with each downward plunge; he heard her pussy making sucking, slushing sounds. He knew she was close, "Are you ready to cum Stephanie? Do you want me to fill you with my hot cum?" He let out a groan and slid his hand down one thigh to her pussy. Immediately his hand was covered in her creamy, sticky juices. He licked his parched lips as he saw her nod, her hazel eyes were pleading for him and he pumped in and out of her faster and deeper.

Stephanie let out a loud grunt and her legs tightened around his neck. She reached out and clutched at his arms as she arched her back, thrusting her cunt harder against his invading cock. She let out a scream and yelled out, "OH fuck yeah Leonard, I'm cumming, cum with me, shoot your hot spunk deep in my pussy."

He released her legs and as they fell to the mattress, he held her hips firmly in his grasp and pumped in and out as hard and as fast as he could. He felt his cock swell and explode, filling her with his hot cum. He fell against her and rolling off of her, he turned and planted a hot kiss on her lips, "I think we both need to thank Sheldon for holding us hostage, I think we were both so aggravated with his conduct, and it made us even more desperate for this."

She curled up beside him and kissed him back, "I think you are correct, now get some sleep, I have a gall bladder to remove in the morning."

The next morning, Sheldon was in the kitchen when Leonard came staggering out, all worn out from the torrid pace Stephanie put him through last night. He began stirring the bowl of pancake batter and turns to Sheldon, "I don't care what your symptoms are, my girlfriend is not giving you a prostate exam."

Just then Stephanie came out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, as she passes by she says, "Hi Sheldon!"

"Good morning, Dr. Stephanie, I trust Leonard satisfied you sexually last night?"

Leonard nearly punched him; "Oh, good God! Sheldon, we don't ask questions like that."

"I heard you ask it over and over. How is it inappropriate for me to ask it once?"

She came over to Leonard and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She giggled, "He did very nicely, I came several times, especially after you had us both wound up after all of your nonsense."

"But see? She's not offended, what nonsense did I cause last night."

Leonard nearly threw the batter at him; "How about that ringing in your ears?"

Just then the door opened and in walked Penny in her brief, but sexy nightshirt and tiny shorts, "Out of coffee, need coffee!"

Stephanie stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a half-naked Penny in Leonard's apartment, "Uh, hello!"

Penny smiled, "Hi, Stephanie, right?"

Stephanie was suddenly defensive, "Mm-hm, and...and you are?"

"I'm Penny, I live across the hall. I've heard a lot about you."

In a choked up, stifled voice she replies, "Really? I haven't heard a thing about you. Leonard? Why haven't I heard a thing about this woman who lives across the hall and come into your apartment in the morning in her underwear?"

Penny smiles and heads to the kitchen for coffee

Leonard is dumbfounded and tried to explain, "Um, uh, she's heard about you because we're, you know, involved, and you haven't heard about her because... I never slept with her, I swear!" He looks Penny up and down and she grins at him and he's totally lost in this conversation.

Sheldon steps in, "In Leonard's defense, it wasn't for a lack of trying." They all look at Sheldon and Leonard blurts out, "Thank you Sheldon and he replies, "You're welcome Leonard!"

Leonard tried to recover as Stephanie comes closer as Sheldon heads for the coffee pot to get Penny some coffee. "Look, I'm just saying, um...Penny is one of our many neighbors, you know. In our building, neighbors come and go. Well, it's very casual, no dress code. Some mornings, I'll mossy down to the third floor in my pajamas and have cereal with Mrs. Vartabedian."

Sheldon is unaware of this, "Really? I've never been invited to have cereal with Mrs. Vartabedian."

"She doesn't like you. "Well Stephanie, don't you have a gall bladder to remove?"

Stephanie looks at Penny and then to Leonard, "Yeah!"

"I have to get in the shower and Penny has clothes to put on, so..."

Stephanie slips her coat on and looks to Penny, "Well, It was very nice meeting you."

Penny sips her coffee, "Nice to finally meet you too."

She gives Leonard a kiss, "I'll see you tonight? Bye"

"Yeah, bye-bye." He turns and looks to Sheldon and Penny, they both feel the awkwardness. Penny looks to Leonard, "Sooooo that's Stephanie, huh?"

He shakes his head, "Why do I feel like I'm the one that just got the prostate exam?" He refills her coffee and she looks to Leonard, "You know, she seems very nice."