Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Leonard smiled and turned to Stephanie, "You may want to clean that up."

Stephanie moved like The Flash and she was suddenly down on the sofa, she was on her knees, she started at the bottom of the pool. Her tongue followed the trail back up to one of Penny's firm tits. By now Penny's nipple had puckered up from the cold liquid and Stephanie could not pass up the appetizing morsel before her. Penny moaned and settled back against the sofa cushion.

Leonard went back to his position between Penny's legs and continued licking her full, fat cuntlips. He loved slurping up the blonde's pussy and watching Stephanie alternating from one nipple to the other. He was spurred on by Penny's continued moaning. Her moans had gotten louder with the addition of a new set of lips. Penny was now enjoying being sucked at both ends, by two sets of lips.

Leonard teased Penny's clit with the tip of his tongue. He slipped two fingers inside of her and gently scissored them. Stephanie dripped more champagne onto Penny's tits and lapped it up. She then squeezed Penny's tits and attacked those nipples like she was a guy with a breast addiction.

Penny was getting close, she cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" She squeezed her legs about Leonard's head as she started cumming. She didn't hold back as she wrapped her arms around Stephanie and pulled her tight to her swelling tits. She let out a long moan as she slowly released both of them.

Leonard stood, grabbing his glass from the coffee table, he raised his glass, "To bigger and better orgasms, may they never end!" He downed his glass and chuckled, "I'm glad Sheldon isn't here tonight, he'd go insane from all of this incisive clinking of glasses!" He looked at Stephanie who was lying on Penny; he wanted to munch on her pussy next. He grabbed Stephanie by the hips and flipped her off Penny and moved her to the right. She was now sitting on the sofa. Before she could react, Leonard was between her wide-spread legs and immediately began licking at her freshly scrubbed pussy. He was happy she cleaned up after cumming in her a few minutes ago. He looked up into her sparkling hazel eyes, "I just love eating your pussy!" Before she could say another word, he was down there munching away at her swishing pussy.

Penny got into the action, scooting up beside Stephanie; she drew the strap of her nightie down, peeling the soft material that covered her huge, fat tits. It was evident, Penny wanted to repay Stephanie for the sucking she gave her firm tits. When Penny climbed on top of Stephanie's lap, her ass was placed directly before Leonard. With Penny atop Stephanie, she was riding her cowgirl with Leonard pinched down beneath them.

Leonard looked up and stared at Stephanie's pussy below and Penny's tight, firm ass just above it. He inhaled as he smacked his lips; he loved how Stephanie's pussy lips lined up perfectly with the bottom of Penny's fat pussy lips and ass crack.

Sticking out his tongue, he was able to lick from Stephanie's cunt, all the way up to Penny's pussy and asshole. His tongue cycled in this path over and over, sliding from pussy to pussy and into Penny's asshole. He planted his hands on Penny's tight cheeks and spread them, he had easy access to her puckered hole and he lapped at it over and over again.

Leonard was proud of the moans and groans cumming from up above. He zeroed in on Stephanie's stiff clit, her cries filled the room and her body trembled. His mouth was filled with her juices as she came all over his lips and active tongue. He needed a short break. Standing, he refilled his glass and took another swig of champagne.

Penny stayed planted atop Stephanie; she moved her attention from Stephanie's huge tits to her bow-like lips. They started kissing, their tongues darting from one mouth to the other.

Leonard's cock was finally started to recuperate from cumming twice in such a short period of time. He bought time by eating out these two lovely ladies, but now wanted to move forward, but he was mesmerized, just standing there watching the two of them make out like two high-school sweethearts. Their lust for each other was obvious. They kissed and caressed and grabbed like two horny people on their first date. Leonard felt left out, but loved just standing there watching his woman and his neighbor locked in a heated embrace. He took a seat and watched the hot girl on girl action. He thought he was watching a porn show, but it was even better, it was in his own living room.

Leonard was tired of watching and wanted to join in on the fun, he picked Penny, seemed like the logical choice seeing he already banged Stephanie twice today. He poked Penny's lower back with his cock, she jumped and her head whipped around at him. Her eyes took him in, standing very close to her, his stiff cock still touching her back. He ran his hands through her long, silky blonde hair, "You look like you could use some stiff, hard cock."

Her eyes narrowed, "You fucking got that right Leonard, any idea where I can get any?"

He chuckled and looked at Stephanie, "Are you alright with this?"

She giggled, "You're kidding right, we're both naked here, locked in a heavy embrace and you ask me that. By the way, why do you still have all of your clothes on, get naked will ya? Oh course I'm okay with it you dope. But while you fuck her, I still want to kiss her. Let's see, how can we sort this out?"

Stephanie slid down on the sofa, holding onto Penny's ass, she pulled her along with her. They went from sitting up to lying on the sofa. Stephanie was on her back, with Penny on top of her.

"Mmmmm," Penny purred, "I like the way you think Stephanie." She rose up on all fours and looked back at Leonard, she had a huge smile on her face, "Wat the fuck are you waiting for, what do you want, permission, come on Leonard, fill me up!"

Penny in a doggy-style position with Stephanie beneath her, it was a sight to behold.

Leonard slid in behind her; he loved how she arched her back and tossed her long, silky blonde hair over her shoulders. He swiped his cockhead up and down the length of her fat cuntlips, he slowly eased forward, sinking his thick cock into the warmth, he nearly fainted from the intense feeling coursing through his body.

It was Leonard's turn to let out a moan, "Oh fuck, you have no idea how fantastic you feel around my cock Penny."

She tore her head around, "You're not so bad yourself Leonard, I'm sort of sorry I passed on you instead of Mike, what a fucking mistake that was. I got so fucking hot watching you fuck Stephanie against the wall. You got me so fucking hot, come on Leonard, fuck me, I'm the lucky one here!"

Leonard was balls deep in Penny, she was straddling his girlfriend, who was urging both of them on and Penny was calling her the lucky one, no way.

Penny turned back to Stephanie and said, "Now, I'm going to kiss you while Leonard fucks me!"

Stephanie reached up and wrapped her arms around Penny, "It's about time, my lips are cooling off down here."

Hearing the two of them kissing really turned Leonard on; he began pumping into Penny's juicy pussy. Leonard knew without a doubt, he was the lucky one. He felt blessed, and not just because Penny's pussy was wet and tight, but also because her pussy was always available, right across the hall. He loved the smoothness of Penny's pale ass cheeks on his palms as he held onto them while he rode her. Her juicy pussy clutched at his cock as he plowed into it. He shivered as his body reacted to the two gorgeous women beneath him.

He let out a gasp when he felt fingers on his cock; it had to be Stephanie's, since Penny's hands were full of Stephanie's plush tits. Her fingers were not there for Leonard, he could feel them exploring Penny's pussy and they finally found Penny's stiff clit. The two fingertips rolled the stiff button in circular motions Leonard could feel the pressure on the underside of his cock as he plunged in and out of Penny's spasming pussy.

Penny raised her head and cried out as she started cumming. She pushed backward, fucking hard against Leonard's invading cock, she shoved her ass against his pelvic bone. She fell against Stephanie as the orgasm overtook her beautiful body.

Once Penny recovered from her intense orgasm, they had Leonard sit on the couch and they took turns riding him. They switched back and forth and between riding him, they used their mouths on him, he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

They started on their second bottle of champagne and this time Penny drizzled the golden, bubbly liquid all over Stephanie's heavy tits. She giggled as Leonard jumped in and started licking it off, he was quicker than Penny.

After that Penny rode Leonard again, but this time facing away from him. She gave him the perfect view of her luscious ass bouncing on his lap rather than her puffy lipped pussy. She leaned forward away from Leonard. She leaned down, so she could lap up Stephanie's pussy as Stephanie lay on the coffee table. Penny's creamy white ass bounced on Leonard's lap as she licked Stephanie's pussy, making her moan loudly.

Penny sat up straighter and Stephanie knelt before the two of them, Penny's ass no longer bouncing, but motionless. But still, the sounds of pussy licking, this time Stephanie on Penny's pussy. The sounds of moaning and groaning continued, Penny doing the moaning this time.

Penny lifted off of Leonard, his cock completely covered in her cunt juices. She stood and took both Leonard and Stephanie by the hand, "Come on, let's take this to the bedroom where we can sprawl out.

Once there they drank more champagne, they fucked, they drank again, they licked, they drank some more, and fucked again.

Their bodies were locked together on the bed. Limbs were here and there. Their three bodies were wrestling, kissing, stoking, licking and sucking. They were constantly shifting about; it was a blur of heads, tits, a dick, butts, arms and legs.

Every body part was exposed, available for caressing and loving. Nothing was off limits. As the two women rested, Leonard paid them special attention, he played with their toes to the tops of their heads, nibbling on earlobes, nuzzling their necks and paid special attention to their pussies and diddled their clits until they both came again. He tickled their assholes and drank champagne from their pussies and belly-buttons.

When they recovered he shoved his cock inside every orifice before him. He'd pull his cock out of one pussy and shove into a waiting mouth. Dip into another mouth and afterwards, drive balls deep into the other vacant pussy. When he was about to cum, he'd pull away and rest against the headboard and watch the two of them love one another. He kept his motor running, slowly stroking his cum and saliva coated cock.

Leonard watched as they rolled around on the bed, Penny was now on top of Stephanie, and he took advantage of this position by grabbing her ass, spreading her cheeks, and diving in, feasting upon her pussy and asshole for quite a while before plunging his cock deep into her foaming pussy.

Penny slipped away from Leonard, her pussy released his cock, and she rolled away. Leonard was on his knees, he gazed down at Stephanie as she looked back at him. Her face conveyed just how sedated she felt at the moment at hand.

Leonard crawled on top of Stephanie, straddling her chest; he pressed her huge tits together, enveloping his cock in their warmth. Licking sounds came from behind him; he looked back and watched as Penny munched on her pussy as he fucked her titties.

This went on all evening, later on, Leonard was busy sucking on Penny's wondrous nipples, and then Stephanie stopped rolling his balls around in her mouth. She nudged him into his back, so she could straddle him and impale herself on his cock. After that, he was kissing Penny and Stephanie while they were stroked his cock at the same time and popping it from her mouth, she directed it into Penny's pussy once again. He was still holding off cumming a third time. He knew once he did, he would be done for the night.

He slid to one corner of the bed and watched as Stephanie licked Penny's pussy, and then he couldn't resist. He laid down behind Stephanie and began sucking at her drenched cunt.

Over and over, orifices would come and go; from one pussy to mouth to another pussy. Hands stroked him, he licked and sucked tits and pussies and tiny puckered holes. In turn the ladies licked and sucked on him, they also made sure to take care of each other too.

The only way he lasted as long as he did was by taking periodic breaks. When he wasn't deep inside a pussy or mouth, he managed to slip off the bed, drink some champagne and stood over the bed watching his two bedmates rolling around, their legs and arms stretching and sliding all over each other.

On his last break, he sat once again against the headboard. He had just eaten out Penny, and he wanted to catch his breath before plunging back into the sea of female flesh. He couldn't get enough of watching these two sensual women playing with one another.

Stephanie noticed Leonard sitting against the headboard, and she crawled over to him. She was grinning when she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. She then slowly lowered her head and clasped his cock with her mouth. Penny slid over too, kissing Stephanie on the cheek. Stephanie let go of his cock, the women kissed each other, and then lowered their bodies. Their heads parted for a moment as they continued to slip lower all along, they continued kissing each other.

They kissed with his cockhead between their lips. The women set about giving him the most luxurious, the most indulgent blowjob he ever experienced. These two gorgeous women worshiped his cock. Their tongue snaked all over his shaft. They sucked on the dark red mushroomed head. As they bobbed their heads on the length, his well-loved cock was warm and wet inside their mouths.

All the while, Stephanie's hand gripped the root of his cock. This was she was able to control which way his cock tilted. She blew him for a while, and then backed up and leaning his cock over to Penny, offered Leonard's cock to her. Penny would take her up on the offer, licking him and sucking hard on his shaft. The head bobbing of both of them went on and on.

He couldn't believe the sensations, two mouths at once, two tongues, he was in nirvana He stared down at them, these pretty faces, those plump lips and very hot, wet mouths, and those tongues were driving him insane.

Penny got mischievous; she slid onto her side and wormed her head under his thigh. She located his hanging nut sack and began flicking them with her tongue and she even darted down to his sensitive asshole.

While Stephanie's mouth slid up and down his shaft, Penny's mouth was busy on his balls and behind them.

Leonard was lost; every nerve in his groin was electrified, he finally lost it and exploded. His first spurt was inside Stephanie's mouth. It shocked her and her eyes bugged out and she released him. He erupted with a force he had never experienced before. Spurt after spurt of his cum shot from his cock, it felt massive. His cum flew all about. A white line landed on Stephanie's forehead, cum spattered on her collarbone. Another splattered on her fat tit, yet another landed on Penny's arm. Two more came shooting out covering Stephanie's pretty face and shot into her tousled dark red hair.

Leonard was drained, he slumped against the headboard and he watched in awe as the two women spent the next several minutes licking it up from each other and kissing, fed it to one another until it was completely gone.

They hugged and looked at the drowsy Leonard. Penny slid off the bed and grabbed Stephanie by the hand. She pulled her from the bed and they left the room and headed to the bathroom. As Leonard fell asleep, he heard the shower turn on and the two of them laughing and giggling.

In the morning Leonard woke up, every muscle in his body was stiff, except for his cock; it was still too weak to respond. Looking over to the night stand, there was a note, "Poor, tired Leonard. We headed over to Penny's place to cuddle and...whatever, sleep tight and come and wake us when you get IT up again, love Stephanie." He let out a groan and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Luckily it was Saturday and Penny and Stephanie spent the morning together frolicking together in bed and again in the shower. Stephanie later in the day got a text from Leonard, "I think we're moving too fast, I think it would be best if you didn't move in with me. I hope we can still be together, but just not in the same apartment."

She read it to Penny and laughed, "I think we just broke up, want a roommate Penny?"

*****

The series resets again beginning with season 2, episode 11, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers