Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Sheldon and Leonard stripped their clothes off and suddenly were embarrassed being naked together in the living room. They both nodded nervously and headed down the hall to Leonard's bedroom. Leonard knocked on his own bedroom door and Penny called out, "Who is it?" She giggled when Sheldon replied, "It's Leonard and Sheldon, can we come in?"

She laughed out loud, "Mmmmm, let me think, okay, come on in!"

They came into the room and stared at the naked Penny. She still had her Santa cap on and her hair was still in pigtails. As soon as Leonard saw her spread out on the bed, he took the lead. Without a word, Leonard climbed onto his bed and entered her in one swift movement. Her face lit up and she loved how he took the initiative to climb aboard. As he slid inside of her, he kissed her and felt her arms fold around him. He knew without a doubt this was the best Christmas present he ever received.

Penny tapped him on the shoulder after a few minutes, she wanted to change positions. He rolled off of Penny and he saw Sheldon standing in the doorway. He was sipping on a glass of eggnog, his cock was still limp.

"Come," Penny said to him, she patted the bed. "Lie down!"

Sheldon put his glass on the nightstand and nodded, "I'd love to, but didn't want to interrupt you two."

Sheldon was on his back in no time. Penny sat next to him and caressed his sparsely covered chest, sliding down his stomach and thighs. Penny's hand slid over all of him.

She turned to Leonard, "Lie down over there.

Sheldon and Leonard now lay side by side with Penny between them. She giggled, "Look at my two Christmas elves." She reached out and held Leonard's cock in her free hand. She licked her lips as she gazed down at the two naked men under her and stroking their cock at the same time. She leaned down and kisses Sheldon's growing cock; she slid it into her mouth. Penny slowly came up for air and turned towards Leonard. Her hand was still gripping his hard-on, but she forgotten to stroke him while she was blowing Sheldon.

She looked up at Leonard, "Did it turn you on Leonard, watching me sucking on Sheldon's cock?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned down and planted her plush lips on Leonard's mushroomed head. Her lips parted and she took more of his cock inside her mouth. Very slowly, her head moved up and down. Leonard got to enjoy her mouth for several gasping breaths, before she released his cock and went back to Sheldon.

Her hands were gripping both of them, she took turns sucking them. She knew exactly what she was doing and proved she could handle both of them at the same time.

Leonard smiled when he realized he was lucky his cock wasn't as large as Sheldon's Penny couldn't take in as much of Sheldon's thick cock as she could his. She couldn't even go halfway down his shaft, due to the large girth of it stuffed in her mouth. With Leonard's cock, she could go down much further. She could deep throat Leonard all the way down to the root.

Penny sat up straight and released both of their cocks from her saliva covered hands. She smiled when she saw just how hard and stiff they were, "Mmmm, nice and hard! You guys sure know how to feed a girl, but you guys look sort of hungry too. She slid up and lifting her leg, she planted her pussy directly over Sheldon's face.

Leonard felt left out, he scrambled up and gently moved her hands off her tits and he set about showing her with his hands and mouth how much he loved her tits.

Penny closed her eyes and opened her mouth to let out a moan, "Oh God, that feels incredible, oh sweetie, lick my pussy, oh yeah! Lick it Shelly, lick my fucking pussy!"

Her hips ground onto Sheldon's face, he wasn't experienced, but caught on quickly. She looked at Leonard, "Oh sweetie, suck my titties, oh Leonard, I love how you suck them, please, harder, bite down on them. She groaned out, "Oh God Leonard, oh right there, right fucking there! Don't you dare stop, either of you, Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Her entire body froze for a second and then she quaked as sounds burst from her mouth. No words came out, just moans, groans and gurgling sounds, they were loud. She bucked and cried out for what seemed like a long time. She finally settled down, "Holy shit, Merry Christmas to me!"

She rolled off of Sheldon's face, it was covered in her juices and he was gasping for breath. She looked down at him, "Wow, that was amazing Sheldon, but I have a request."

He looked at her sheepishly, "And what may that be Penny?"

"My Christmas wish is for some of your cock, how about it?"

He smiled at her, "I'll love to, after that napkin, today is your day, your wish is my command."

She got up on all fours; Penny had doggy-style on her mind. She looked back at Sheldon who slid off the bed and came around behind her. He slid onto the bed and looked back at Leonard, "Could you move over a little Leonard, there isn't much room on the bed back here."

Leonard moved over to one corner and sat back and took in the erotic sight before him. He loved how Penny threw her long blonde hair over her shoulders, the slight arch of her back led down to the luscious curve of her bubble butt. Her smooth, taut thighs parted slightly. Her full tits hung down and swayed beneath her as she adjusted her knees in anticipation of Sheldon's cock. Her smile disappeared as he began to sink his cock into her dripping cunt. Her lips formed a glossy pink "O" and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

Sheldon sank deeper and deeper into her receptive pussy. His huge cock slowly disappeared into Penny and her request was granted.

Penny's expression shifted from big "O's" to a slight panting. Her tongue flicked out and ran along her full, rich lips as she tried to moisten them. She slowly adjusted to his size and began pushing back to meet his thrusts. Her head dipped down and was thrown back as she felt him pick up the pace and her entire body began to shake with anticipation of an orgasm.

Leonard couldn't tear his eyes off the two fucking on his bed. He was hypnotized seeing Penny, how her body angled forward with each of Sheldon's eager thrusts into her. How her angled back when he pulled back, sending yet another deeper and harder thrust into her. His mouth watered as he watched her large tits shake and jump with each of Sheldon's more insistent movements.

Penny turned her head and looked back at Leonard. She wanted to gauge his reaction to his roommate fucking her. She licked her parched lips again and whispered back to him, "Scoot up here Leonard, I wanna suck your cock while Sheldon fucks me."

He sprung up even before she finished what she was saying. He slid up so that he was in front of Penny. He sat back against the headboard. His legs were spread wide. He looked down and a sea of blonde hair covered half her face and obscured him from seeing her tits. He reached up and gently pulled the twin bands holding her pigtails in place. Her golden, silky hair tumbled down and he gathered it up in his hands as he felt her full, plush lips close around the head of his cock. He was in heaven as Penny's lips slid up and down his shaft. Her bobbing head, her hair swishing a little and her jerky movements as Sheldon continued to plummet her pussy from behind.

Penny's lips joined in Sheldon's rhythm as her head bobbed on Leonard's cock to the beat of Sheldon's cock in her pussy. Her head sped up, her lips moved quicker on his cock. All of a sudden, she ripped her mouth form his cock and her head fell between his thighs and she let out a scream. She screamed out, "Oh fuck! Oh God, I'm fucking cumming!"

Sheldon had his arm wrapped around her waist and from that angle; Leonard could see his fingers playing with her clit.

Penny stiffened and let out a growl, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming, no, don't stop Sheldon, fuck me harder and play with my clit. Oh fuck, fuck me, I'm cummmmmmmming!" She threw her head back; her entire face was covered in a sea of blonde locks. She was lost in a haze of sexual bliss. Give me more, come on Sheldon, don't stop, I need more, I'm cumming again!"

Sheldon gritted his teeth, "Oh yeah, you want it! Okay Penny, no mercy now!" He rose up on the balls of his feet and plowed downward, sending his cock deep as he could. Squirts of her cum seeped out around as he plummeted her. He growled out, "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming Penny, here it is, Merry Christmas you gorgeous piece of ass!" He released a deluge of cum. He nearly blacked out he came so hard and filled her womb to overflowing. Exhausted he slipped back to his knees, but kept his spasming cock deep in her well-fucked pussy.

Penny was dripping with sweat and cum filled her pussy to overflowing. She loved being fucked by Sheldon, but knew she let Leonard down. She slowly drew her head up and whispered to him, "I'm so, so sorry Leonard. I know I said for the two of you to come in here and fuck me, but I'm too pooped to go on. Can I have a rain check, I promise to make it up to you and soon." She smiled up at him and let out a gasp when Sheldon slowly drew his half-stiff cock from her pussy. She curled up in a tight ball and drifted off to sleep.

Sheldon and Leonard crawled out of bed. Leonard drew the covers over her and they retreated to the living room.

Sheldon gathered up his clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. Leonard dressed and flopped down on the sofa. He knew he missed his shot with Penny, but knew he's get his share of that gorgeous body, he's rather have it when it really meant something, not because of a Christmas promise.

New Year's Eve came and went. In January the guys got into a killer robot competition and the created M.O.N.T.E. They tested it out on a toaster over and ripped it to shreds. They looked for more, but it ran out of control and tore through their apartment door, just as Penny was walking up the stairs.

"What the fuck Leonard, are you trying to kill me?"

Sheldon scoffed, "If we wanted you dead, you'd be dead."

They explained what they were doing and Howard started being his normal obnoxious self. He carried on, "The event is a big deal. There's an awards banquet and a dance afterward. Perhaps you'd like to come with me. I know the other fellas would be really excited to see a girl there."

She was already getting upset, "How is it supposed to be a dance if I'm the only girl?"

"Well, that may be a slight exaggeration. You'd be the only doable girl."

She bit her lip, "You're a pig, Howard!"

"How is doable anything but a compliment?"

Leonard tried to break it up before Penny strangled him, "Why don't we work on the robot?"

"Please, Leonard, not now. Once again, Penny and I have begun our little tango."

Now she was about to lose it, "Our---Our Tango?"

His shoulders began to slump down, "The carnal repartee, the erotic to and fro! But as delicious as the appetizer might be at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entrée while it's still!" He took his finger and licking it; he placed it on his arm and whispered out, "HOT!"

Leonard came over and tried to break it up, before Penny broke Howard, "I'm begging you, stop talking!"

Penny was beyond pissed now, "Look, normally, I can just ignore you. I mean, I get it. You're a little peculiar, like Sheldon."

Sheldon took offense to that and blurted out, "Yeah, excuse me, Penny, but in this room, you're the one who's peculiar."

She took a deep breath, "Yeah, you might be right." She turned back to Howard, "But back to you. You think you're some sort of smooth-talking ladies man, but the truth is you are just pathetic and creepy."

Howard is stunned and looks down and mumbles out, "Um.....So, what are you saying?"

She went off the deep end now, "I am saying, it is not a compliment to call me doable. It is not sexy to stare at my ass and say, "Ooh, it must be jelly, because jam doesn't shake like that!" Most important, we are not dancing a tango. We're not to-ing and fro-ing. Nothing is ever gonna happen between us, EVER!"

He stunned and now knows she's serious, "Wait a minute, this isn't flirting, you're serious."

Penny is now seeing red, "FLIRTING? You think I'm flirting with you? I am not flirting with you. No woman is ever gonna flirt with you. You're just gonna grow old and die alone!"

Leonard, Raj and Sheldon are behind them trying to avoid the confrontation, they feel sorry for Howard, but they know he brought it upon himself.

He takes his safety glasses off and whispers, "Thanks for the heads up." he starts walking out the door and Leonard speaks up, "Howard, where are you going?"

I'm going home to live my creepy, pathetic life."

Penny turns towards the three who are sitting there shocked and Leonard speaks up, "WOW!"

Penny is still fuming, "Well, yes---Someone had to say it!" She turns and heads to her place.

The next day Leonard goes over to Penny's trying to settle the issue between her and Howard. They tried talking to Howard, but he is crushed and just sits in his bedroom reading comic books and watching creepy, pathetic porn.

He knocks of Penny's door and she opens it, "Hey!"

"Hey, Penny, you got a minute?"

She turns to let him in, "Yeah, come on in. What's up?"

He walks past her and stops, "I need you to apologize to Howard-----"

She breaks in, "Get out!"

"Come on, Wolowitz won't come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle."

"Then have the robot go and get him."

"The robot didn't hurt his feeling."

"His feelings needed to be hurt."

"He's been in bed for two days."

She being sarcastic now, "Yeah, probably with a blow-up doll."

She caught him off guard, "He's not with a----Does it really matter who or what he's with? The---The guy is devastated!"

She looks at Leonard; "Oh please! How could I possibly devastate Howard?"

"Okay, don't take this as a criticism, but you do kind of have that overexposed-to-gamma-rays things going on."

She looks confused, "What does that mean?"

"You know, like most of the time, you're the easygoing Bruce Banner, but then when you get angry, you kind of turn into like, you know:" He GROWLS and clinches his teeth."

She totally confused, "I turn into a bear?"

"Seriously? Gamma-rays? Bruce Banner? You didn't get "The Incredible Hulk" from that? Never mind. Just---Please, just go talk to him."

"Oh, and say what? That I didn't mean it? Because I meant it."

"Well, maybe you can go at it from a different angle. Like, you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said because you wanted to nurture it and make it shine."

She shook her head and put out her tongue, "Oh, pbbt!"

He was at wits end, "Okay, let's try it this way. Remember the day we first met and you asked me to go to your boyfriend's apartment to get your TV back? And he was 9 feet tall and he took my pants off and you said----What was that? What did you s---- Oh, yes! You said you owed me one!"

She was cornered; "Okay, come on, that's not fair!" She wining when she said that.

He straightened up, "I came home with no pants!"

She's defeated, "Fine, I'll go over there tomorrow.

The next day Howard is watching porn again at his desk when his mother yells out; "Howard, there's a blond girl, Patsy, here to see you."

"Who?"

She yells out again, "Okay, now she's saying it's Penny."

He sits up and yells back, "I don't wanna talk to her."

Penny opens his door and walks in; "Hey!"

He yells back to his mother, "MA!"

"She ran past me. Was I supposed to tackle her?"

Penny is standing there in a pair of brown jeans and a tight orange pullover top. Her long blonde hair is pulled back in a high ponytail. "So I just came by to see how you were doing."

He's still upset, "I'm fine! What do you want?"

She steps further into the room, "Okay, look Howard, I just want to apologize; for some things that I have said, about you. I've been informed that you have feelings....and apparently, I have hurt them. So I'm sorry.

"Fine, you're sorry goodbye!"

She walks out, "Okay, fine, goodbye."

He closes the door behind her and starts to cry loud enough for her to hear, she shakes her head, "So close!" She re-opens the door and walks back in to talk to Howard.

While this is all happening, Kripke's robot is far superior to MONTE and it eats it alive. They bring it back to the apartment in pieces.

Back in Howard's bedroom, Penny and Howard are sitting on his bed and he's explaining all of the failures he's had with women.

"Howard, do you think maybe sometimes, you try too hard?"

He scoffs, "Look at me, what chance do I have if I don't try too hard?"

"Well, you have a terrific chance. You're smart, you're funny, and you have a cool job. You build stuff that goes into outer space. Look, I've known you for a year and a half, and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person. And you know what? I like him, he's a nice guy."

"You really think so?"

She nods and turns toward him, "Yes!"

"I don't know!"

Penny smiled at him and takes his face in her hands, "No, I do!" All of a sudden, she didn't know what came over her, but she leaned in and gave Howard a sweet little kiss on the lips. She leaned over more and pushed him onto his back. She knew in the back of her mind, she was going to regret this. It was late January and other than the great Christmas morning she had with Sheldon and Leonard; her love life was a bust. Those horrible couple days with the cheating and tiny Dave still weighed heavily on her. She needed a good fucking and seeing beneath her now was one of the nerds who worshiped the ground she walked on, she knew if he was half decent she could take the edge off she so sorely needed.

She pinned him down and pulled the robe off him and placing her hands on his belly, she drew the t-shirt up and off his skinny body. She smiled to herself as she looked at his pasty upper body, splattered with chest hair. Her eyes lit up when she felt his sizeable cock push against her jeans covered pussy. She thought to herself, if he can just quit being Howard for a while, she can use him, make him happy and make him swear to keep it to himself; she let out a tiny laugh, that would never happen. She still went for it; she grabbed the sweatpants he was wearing and pulled then down. She licked her lips as she watched his stiff, slender cock sway back and forth. She let out a giggle and she took her hand and pushed it to one side and watched it sway again.

Howard was flat on his back, he shook his head, he wanted to make sure this wasn't a dream. Opening his eyes he looked down at the top of Penny's head. He licked his lips and held his breath, as he felt her hot breath encompass his cock. He closed his eyes and groaned out when he felt the hot, wetness of her mouth close around his cock. He clutched at the sheets, not wanting to touch her and wake her from her trance and have her run out the door screaming.

Penny's tongue flicked out and ran along his shaft as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She tipped her head upward slightly and saw him staring down at her. A smile crossed her lips and slipping her lips off his cock she whispered, "I know, this really isn't happening is it? Well Howard, you're wrong it is happening." She rose up slightly and pointed a finger up at him, "If you tell Leonard, Sheldon or Raj about this!" She grabbed his nuts in her hand and tightened her grip on them and tugged lightly, "I will reach into your pants, grab hold of these again and tear them off and feed them to you, do you understand?" She gripped them even harder.

Howard let out a groan and nodded vigorously.

She gripped them even harder and tugged, raising her voice she blurted out, "I didn't hear you Howard!"

He nodded, "Yes, yes I understand. I won't breathe of word of this to anyone." He chuckled, "No one would believe me if I told them anyways. So please, lessen your grip on them, I wouldn't mind if you did what you were doing earlier."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers