Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her; she was still in her Cheesecake Factory uniform, her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail and she looked adorable. "Why would I have to.......oh I get it, would that be part of your interest payment?"

She giggled, I guess it could be. Okay, I'll take your money, but this is the last time. I should be able to repay you soon. How about we finish eating our Chinese food first? I like my butt spanked on a full stomach." She grinned at him as she put the money in the kitchen and headed for the dining table.

He tipped his head, "I believe you're correct Penny, after that last interest payment of yours, I was famished."

The two of them ate rather quickly and once finished, Penny stood up and grabbed Sheldon's hand. She led him to the bedroom, "I think there is more room in here. I like being spread out when I receive a spanking." She pulled off her vest and slowly unbuttoned her starched white blouse, but left it on. She kicked off her shoes and pushing Sheldon to the bed, she crawled up and lay across his legs. She wiggled her ass at him. "Okay Sheldon I think you were going to give me a spanking, weren't you?"

Sheldon looked down at the squirming figure on his thighs. He licked his lips when he saw her arch her back and offer up her butt to him. He gently placed his hand on her ass and rubbed it about a few times. Suddenly he reared back and smacked her hard on the ass. The cracking sound echoed throughout the bedroom. He gritted his teeth. "This isn't for interest paid Penny!" He reared back and smacked her again, just as hard and he heard her groan out, "This is for all of the eye rolling you give me!" He smacked her again, "It's for the sarcasm you think I don't notice and for sitting in my seat!" He smacked her again and she cried out as it began to really sting, "And that one is for all the food touching and making me wait for my food at the Cheesecake factory!" He located the zipper on the back of her skirt. He pulled it down and wiggled the skirt from side to side and it slipped from her tiny hips and gorgeous ass. He tossed it aside and slapped her a couple of times, this time with a lot less force and she groaned out and wiggled her dripping cunt against his legs.

Sheldon saw the wet spot she created on his pants and he pulled her panties off and stared at the rosy cheeks of hers. He caressed her cheeks with his hand and all of a sudden he slapped her even harder than before, "That's for soiling my pants. How am I supposed to go back to my apartment looking like this?"

Penny was moaning and all of a sudden she let out a long, nearly silent grunt and she started cumming from the intense pleasure Sheldon was inflicting on her sore, but highly aroused butt and pussy. "Oh please Sheldon, no more, I don't know if I can take any more! I'm sorry about your pants. If you take them off, I wash the stain off and hang them in the bathroom. I think we have enough time for them to dry, that is as long as you're up for it." She reached down and felt his extremely stiff cock. She squeezed it lightly, "Mmmm, I believe you really are up for it!" She struggled off his lap and kneeling before him, she tugged his pants off. She planted a hot kiss on his tented boxer shorts and hurried to the bathroom. She yelled back as she went, "You may want to get the rest of those clothes off. I'd hate for them to get soiled too."

Sheldon removed the rest of his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. He waited for Penny's return, he noticed his cock was beginning to soften, but when he looked up and saw Penny standing in the doorway, it sprung back to life.

Penny had one arm up high on the doorway and one leg crooked up against the other. She had disposed of her blouse and bra and had taken her hair out of the ponytail. Her gorgeous, golden blonde hair flowed across her shoulders and covered the upper slopes of her large, perky tits. She approached Sheldon when he put his hand out to her.

He pulled her to the bed and placed her flat on her back. He slid up her shapely legs, planting hot, wet kisses as he went higher and higher. "I think it's time for me to repay you for all of the exquisite oral sex you gave me. I sure hope you like cunnilingus; I'm not particularly experienced at this. In preparation of this, I read up extensively, so please tell me if I'm doing it correctly."

He hovered over her extremely wet pussy and he lowered his head and let out a breath of hot air on her extended lips. He smiled when he saw her jump and quiver. He returned and released a burst of cool air and he got the same response. He slid his tongue into her deep at the base of her pussy. He slowly slid upward and while doing so, stabbed at it and sunk it in deeper. When he reached the top, he curled his tongue and drew her dewy nectar out and swallowed it down. He did this several times and at the end, he flicked at the hooded clit. Uncovering it, he sucked it gently and ran his tongue around the stiff button.

By now Penny was rocking her hips from side to side, all along, she urged him on, "Oh fuck yeah Sheldon, lick it, lick it good and hard. Oh fuck, the way you tease my clitty......" She let out a long hiss and thrust her hips upward and falling back down to the damp sheets, she released her second orgasm. She playfully tousled his hair, knowing this would set him off.

Sheldon stayed where he was. He slipped first one and then two fingers into her. He curled them around and found the spongy upper wall of her cunt. He teased it and snickered when he felt her jerk and grunt out. He knew from his exploring of the internet, he located her G-spot. He teased it vigorously until she bucked and squeezed his head with her thighs. While doing this, he sucked her fleshly lips between his lips and sucked on them. When he felt her release his head, he knew she was cumming again. He had her exactly where he wanted her.

Penny's legs dropped to the mattress, spread wide, she had very little time to react and before she could even let out a scream, she watched in awe as he hopped up, covering her body with his and drove his cock, balls deep into her pussy. She nearly passed out from the intense pleasure that coursed through her weak and drained body. She tried desperately to wrap her arms and legs around him, but only managed her arms. Her legs were too heavy to do so. She clawed at his back and kissed him with an open mouth. She drew in as much air into her lungs as possible as she exploded again, drenching his driving cock with her pussy juice. She tried to thrust up against him, but he was fucking her so hard, so fast and deep, that she just tightened her arms around him and tried to ride the wave of electrifying pleasure she was experiencing.

Sheldon was at the end, he was running out of gas. He experienced more exercise in the past couple of days, than he had in the whole last year. He crushed his chest against her accommodating breasts and the stiff nipples spurred him on. He rose up on his hands and pumped as fast as he could and slamming into her one last time, he ground his hips from side to side and he emptied his swollen nuts into her red-hot pussy.

Penny blacked out and when she came to, Sheldon was already off of her. He was beside her, panting wildly as he tried to regain some control in his breathing. She turned weakly on her side and smiled at him, "If you promise to take your interest out on me like that all the time, I doubt very much if I'll ever repay the principal."

He smiled weakly at her, "Sarcasm?"

She shook her head, "Oh no Sheldon, a promise, thank you for the best oral sex I can ever remember having. I would love to see where you found that on the internet. I want to write them and thank them for their expert instructional.

He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and headed to the bathroom where he collected his pants, they were dry. He dressed, gave her a hug and whispered to her, "Maybe we can talk about a payment plan, I'm in no hurry to get my money back anytime soon. See you later Penny!"

The series resets again beginning with season 2, episode 15, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.