Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

She smiled, "I guess you're right, your obnoxious behavior of the past would deter any sensible woman to do this!" She lowered her head and swallowed him whole.

Unable to keep his hands off of her, he stroked her blonde hair, and having this fantasy in his head when even he goes to bed after seeing her, he pulls the ponytail holder out of her hair and he combs his fingers through her long silky blonde hair as it tumbles free and creates a golden waterfall over her face, his thighs and his lower belly. He starts being a little more daring. He releases her hair and tentatively tugs at her tight, long sleeved top. He groans when she pulls her lips off his cock, he releases his held breath when she tosses the shirt aside and resumes sucking loudly at his cock.

Penny likes it when she's with a guy who is unsure of himself. She can be the dominating one and as she sucks harder on Howard's cock, she reaches back and with the flick of her two fingers, releases her stuffed bra. She shakes her shoulders and tosses it aside. She pops off his cock again and stares down at him, "Are you crying Howard, am I hurting you?"

He blurts out, "Oh no Penny, on the contrary, I'm weeping at the sight before me. You have no idea how many times I imagined this exact scenario, it' is even better than I imagined.

She smiled down at him, "I don't know if I think take that as a complement or another creepy statement from you."

He gasped out as she retook his cock into her mouth, "Complement, complement for sure, not creepy. Please don't stop!" He gently reached down and began toying with the low hanging fruit of her breasts as they swayed from side to side from her bobbing up and down on his cock.

Penny slid off his cock and stood up. She undid her jeans, slid them, along with her panties off, taking her flip-flops with them. She threw her hair over her shoulders from her active blowjob she was giving Howard. "You know Howard, I won't break, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the gently caressing of my breasts, but I sort of like it a little harder and more urgent, if you get my drift."

Howard went for broke, he reached out and pulled Penny to the bed and she landed flat on her back. She was giggling, but suddenly stopped when he pressed his skinny body down upon her lush curves. He rained kisses all over her shoulders, neck and face. His mouth met hers and he felt her hot breath mix with his when he slowly slid his stiff cock into her steamy cunt.

Penny knew if she kept her eyes closed and concentrated on the cock sliding in and out of her, she would be just fine. She tried to block out that it was Howard fucking her, but with his constant groaning and yapping, it was a lost cause. She planted her mouth on his to quiet him, but he soon was sliding his lips downward and she had no qualms about him sucking on her aching nipples. She thrust upward onto his cock when he got a little rough, she couldn't complain, she asked for it earlier and he was obliging. Her legs came up and wrapped around his skinny waist. Her heels kicked at his flat ass and felt an orgasm coming on. She was happy the way he was fucking her, a lot better than Dave, but nowhere as thick or as long as Sheldon or Leonard. She wished she would have fucked Leonard, but the ways things were going, it would be sooner than later. She brushed all of thoughts out of her head as her orgasm overtook her. Her nails dug into his back and she felt him stiffen. It was her fault. She wanted it to go on longer, but she lost control and pushed him over the top.

Howard didn't want this to end, but when he felt Penny squeezing his cock with her pussy and feeling her juices bathe his cock, he tried to hold off, he lost it when Penny raked her nails over his back and sank her teeth into his collarbone. He let out a groan and yelled out; I'm cumming Penny, where do you want me to shoot my sperm.

She giggled, she never heard anyone call it that before, it was either their cum, their load or whatever, but never sperm. She released her legs from his back and thrust up harder against his invading cock, "I'm safe Howard, as long as you're clean, you can cum in me!"

When he heard that, he lost it immediately and began filling her to the brim with his cum. He continued to shoot and as it overflowed, it ran out between his slender cock and her pulsating cuntlips. He fell against her, completely exhausted.

All of a sudden there was a shrieking voice from the hallway, "HOWARD! Would you and your lady friend like some milk and cookies?"

""NOT NOW MA, WE'RE BUSY!"

"OH I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, HUBBA, HUBBA!"

Penny let out a groan as she pushed Howard off of her, "Kill me now; I'm going to die of embarrassment." She dressed faster than she stripped, leaned in; "Remember, you promised or.....you lose these!" She grabbed his cum coated nuts and tugged lightly. She turned and was gone before he could reply.

Howard kept his promise; he loved his nuts too much to talk. He promised and was going to take it to his grave, but he did think about it a lot, especially when in the shower alone.

A few days later the group was eating in the university cafeteria and Kripke came over to harass Leonard about his experiments.

Sheldon agreed Kripke didn't possess the social skills any of the four of them did. He continued, "He controls the new Open science Grid computer that I need to run simulations of structure formations in the early universe."

Leonard shook his head, "Good luck getting time on it. The only people he lets use it are his friends."

Sheldon scoffed, "Well, then, the solution is simple. I shall befriend him."

Just then Kripke walked by and he stopped him, "Kripke, what would you say to the idea of you and I becoming friends?"

Kripke looked to the ceiling, "Ah, I would say, I have no interest in becoming your friend."

"Really? Oh, that seems rather shortsighted coming from someone who is considered altogether unlikeable. Why don't you take some time to reconsider?"

Kripke scoffs and chuckles out, "Yeah, I'll do that!" He turned and left.

As always Sheldon misses the sarcasm. He tries over and over again to befriend Kripke and finally he succumbs to his nagging and goes rock climbing with him. While eating Chinese food in their apartment, he asks Kripke if he can use the computer and Kripke tells him that he doesn't have control of the computer. Sheldon throws out Kripke and their adversarial relationship resumes.

A couple of days later Leonard was working on the whiteboard in the apartment. They were trying to decide what movie to see, where to eat and at what time. They ended up deciding the only way it would work was to leave Sheldon out of the equation and go to the movies without him. Sheldon looked over the whiteboard and nodded, "It's the only option!"

The three of them left him to fend for himself. He was coming up the stairs after running across the street to the convenience store to purchase some red vines. He just put the key into the lock when Penny came rushing up the stairs, "Oh, oh, shut the door, shut the door."

He blurted out, "Why?"

"She ran past him into his apartment, "Just do it!"

He closed the door, staying out in the hallway. She opened the door and whispered out, "Get inside and shut the door!"

"Well, you didn't specify." He walks in and she slams the door shut, "Is Leonard around?"

"He went to the movies without me. It was the only option!" He turns back towards her and she's leaning over, listening at the door. He takes in her luscious figure and starts getting hard. He walks up behind her and listens to the door too, but manages to brush his large, stiffening cock against her pert, tight ass, "I'm sorry, I don't know...understand which social situation this is. Could you give me some guidance how to proceed?" He licked his red vine and stared down at his ass, soooooo close to his straining cock.

She sighed, "The building manager's showing an apartment downstairs, and I haven't paid my rent."

"Oh, I see. Penny, I'm not comfortable harboring a fugitive from 2311 North Los Robles Corporation."

She slumped against the door, "It's no big deal. I'm just a little behind on my bills. They cut back my hours at the restaurant and my car broke down."

He shook his head, "If you recall, I pointed out the "Check engine" light to you several months ago"

She followed him into the living room, "No, the "check Engine! Light is fine. It's still blinking away. It's the stupid engine that stopped working. It cost me, like, $1200.00 to fix it."

He pulled the red vine out of his mouth, "You know, it occurs to me. You could solve all your problems by obtaining more money."

She had a dumbfounded look on her face, "Yes, it occurs to me too."

"Hang on a moment." He walked over to the bookcase and pulled a peanut brittle jar from the shelf and opening it, a bunch of fake snakes came flying out. He reaches in and pulls out a huge wad of money and fanning it out, extended his hand to Penny, "Here, take some! Pay me back when you can."

Her eyes bugged out of her head, "Wow, you got a lot of money in there."

He nods, "That's why it's guarded by snakes. Take some!"

She shakes her head, "Don't be silly!"

"I'm never silly, here"

She's confused, "No, I can't!"

"Don't you need money?"

"Well, yeah, but-----!"

"This is money I'm not using."

"But what if you need it?"

"My expenses account for 46.9 percent of my after-tax income. The rest is divvied up between a small savings account and this deceptive container of peanut brittle and the hallowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure who shall remain nameless for his own protection. Take some!" he extended his hand again.

"Really? I mean, are you sure? Okay, well thank you." She starts taking money from his fist, stops and thinks again and begins to take more. She stops and puts some back and ends up taking even more. She holds it all I her hand and stops and hands it back to him, "Oh god, no I can't. Look, Sheldon, honey, I don't want things to be weird between us."

"Won't it also be weird if I have to say hello to you on my way to work and you're living in a refrigerator box and washing your hair with rain water?"

She grabs it back, "I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"Of course you will, it's impossible to pay me back sooner than you can. Assuming you've subscribed to a linear understanding of time and causality."

She stops before him, "I'm regretting this already. Sheldon, what do you say I pay you interest on this money, starting now."

He looked her up and down, "I don't understand, first of all, I'm not asking for interest and secondly, how could you pay me interest starting right now, you haven't made any money yet to repay me."

She stuffed the money in her pocket and slid up to him, "You think I'm just a hayseed from Nebraska huh? I noticed how you felt when you cozied up behind me at the door when I was listening for the manager." Her hand slid down and cupped his quickly stiffening cock. I could repay the interest, maybe by giving you special favors. You know you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours?"

My back doesn't itch, but...... oh I catch your drift!" He slid his hands onto her tiny waist and pulled her luscious figure to his slender frame. "You know, you don't have to do this. I'm willing to give you the money because you're in need and I wouldn't want you to think I'm demanding this!"

She planted a soft kiss on his lips, "I know you better than that Sheldon. You're a good person; I want to do this, as a token of my appreciation, is that acceptable to you?"

He didn't reply, he just leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her parted lips. Their mouth were fused together, as their tongues darted back and forth from one mouth to the other. Pulling away, he swept her long curled blonde hair from her face.

She smiled up at him, "So tell me Sheldon, do you want to take this to your bedroom where we'll be more comfortable?"

He had a sly smile on his face and shook his head from side to side, "Oh no Penny, I want to do it right here, in my spot."

She giggled, "Oh you nasty guy, I love how you think!" She crossed her arms and drew the tight tank-top she was wearing off her lush body and tossed it to the chair, she wasn't wearing a bra. She tore open her jeans and pushed them down, also without panties; she kicked them aside along with her flip-flops and flopped down on his seat. "Hey you're correct Sheldon, this is the perfect spot. Now come over here and let's get rid of your pesky clothes.

He stepped forward and as she worked on his pants, he removed his t-shirt. He found out she made short work of his pants and boxers and he kicked them off along with his shoes and socks. He had a devious smile on his face. He stepped forward and whispered out, "Work with me Penny, I saw this in one of Leonard's porn movies and it intrigued me."

She giggled as she watched his step up onto the sofa. He placed one foot on the arm of the sofa and the other he balanced on the back of the sofa. She looked up at him and she knew immediately what he was attempting to do, she tipped her head back and opened her mouth.

Sheldon smiled down at her, "Nice to see we're on the same page here Penny. Now you must remember, no hands, let me do the moving, you just use your lips and that juicy tongue of yours." He squatted down and gripping his nearly stiff cock, he pushed it downward and fed it to her. He watched her dark green eyes perk up as he slid his cock into her mouth. He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue immediately begin working over his fat, stiff cock. He lowered his body, sending more of his stiff shaft down into her mouth. He closed his eyes and let out a grunt when he felt his cockhead come in contact with the back of her throat. He knew the angle he was entering her, he'd slip straight down her tight throat.

Penny was squealing in delight as she felt his huge cock slid easily into her throat. Her eyes watered slightly as she tried to breathe through her nose. Her hands were active too. One was fingering her sopping pussy, while her other hand was twisting and pulling roughly at her huge, stiff nipple. She loved how Sheldon was fucking her face, sending his cock all the way down her throat. She gasped when she felt his nut sack resting on her nose. She always wondered if she could take his huge cock entirely down her throat. With his balls resting on her nose, she knew she accomplished this task. She really finger-fucked her wet pussy and played with her stiff clit as she felt Sheldon now pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She hoped he held off and didn't cum in her mouth. She was so fucking hot, she knew the only thing to put the fire out would be his huge cock, fucking her tight pussy and shooting his cum in her pussy, hopefully putting out the fire.

Sheldon must have been thinking the exact same thing, for a few seconds later; he slowly drew his cock from her throat and mouth. They both groaned at the retreat of his cock, but he climbed off the sofa and grabbing her by the arm, pulled her up and had her kneel on the sofa.

She let out a gasp, she loved doggy fucking and she planted her elbows on the arm of the sofa. She tossed her long golden tresses over her shoulder and looked back at him. "Oh my God Sheldon, you were reading my mind. Now shove that gorgeous cock of yours deep in my cunt and don't stop plowing into me until you shoot your hot cum deep in my pussy." She let out a squeal when she felt his cock part her cuntlips and slowly sink deep into her cunt. She dropped lower and placed her forehead on the arm of the sofa and pushed back. "Oh yeah Sheldon, just like that, now fuck me hard and as fast as you can! Go deeper; fuck me till I can't see straight. Oh fuck you're hitting my G spot, fuck, fuck oh fuck, I'm cumming! No, no, don't slow up, fuck me and fill me up. Holy shit, I'm going to cum again!" Her entire body quivered as she went directly into yet another orgasm.

Sheldon was sweating, he hated sweating, but if he was going to sweat, this is the best place to be sweating, all over Penny's back and ass. He drove as deep as he could into her. He gathered up her damp locks and pulling back at them, he drove even harder into her receptive pussy. He wrapped his arm around her glistening body and began toying with her swaying tits. He knew he was at the end of the line and when he felt Penny's pussy clutching at his cock, he lost it and began pumping his potent seed into her quaking pussy.

The two of them fell to the leather sofa and lay there as they both continued to shake and they sent tremors of post-coital bliss coursing through their exhausted bodies.

After a few minutes Sheldon rose up on his knees, he drew his semi-stiff cock from her pussy and stood up, "I'm going to go take a shower, I take it, you'll clean up here and show yourself out. That was a very delightful payment for interest due. I wouldn't mind another payment, if you delay paying me back. Just to let you know, I'm in no hurry for you to pay me back; I love your idea for interest payments."

She smiled up at him, "You go take your shower, I will clean up here and next time, you can come over to my place for your next interest payment, I just may need a little more principal if you're going to require higher interest rates." She giggled, "As a matter of fact, this is the first time I don't mind paying interest. Now get, take a shower so I can clean up and do the same. I wanna get out of here before Leonard returns." She watched as he hopped out of the room and she giggled and after cleaning up the messy sofa, she gathered her clothes and made sure she had her keys out and her money from Sheldon. She peeked out the door and ran across to her apartment in the nude.

A couple days later Penny was having Chinese food at Sheldon and Leonard's place. Penny uses the last 14.00 for the money Sheldon lent her for her portion of the bill. She finally had food that wasn't leftovers from the restaurant where she works.

Sheldon came in and saw the food was there and said, "Oh good the food is here." Penny was ashamed that she was buying take-out food and not paying Sheldon back. She took her food and ran back to her place.

Sheldon grabbed his can of money and headed over to her place. He turned to the guys, "Please give me my food, I'm going to eat with Penny, please do not disturb us. I'm going to try and lend her more money to tide her over. I know she'll need some persuading and I wouldn't want you three making her feel any worse than she is already."

He went over to the apartment across the hall and knocked, "Penny!" He knocked again, "Penny!" And did it one more time, "Penny!"

She opened the door and the lights are out, only candles are around to light the way. "What do you want Sheldon, it isn't bad enough the other three know I'm short on money? I'm adding shifts, cutting back on expenses and I even asked Kurt to pay me back the money I lent him. Hopefully I'll have your money in a week or so."

Sheldon walked past her and took a seat on the sofa, "Penny, please close the door and come over her, I want to talk to you." She did as he asks and he turns to her and pulls out another wad of money and extends his hand, "Here, please take whatever you need to get your lights back on and get caught up on your bills. I hate seeing you all upset, remember I'm in no hurry to have you pay me back. I'd much rather have a happy neighbor than one who is acting like a crazy person." She tried to argue and he put up his hand, "I won't hear any arguments on this matter, now take what you need or I'll have to put you over my knee and give you a spanking to get you thinking straight."

All of a sudden she had a sly smile on her lips, "Mmmm, that does sound tempting. Tell me Sheldon, if I take the money from you, will you please still give me a spanking? I think I need to get the cob-webs out of my head so I can begin thinking straight and acting like an adult."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers