Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Penny released her nipple, but wasn't anywhere close to stopping. She planted soft wet kisses all along the lower slope of her tits and across her heaving belly. She managed to break free from Beverly's strong legs and pushing them apart, she hovered over Beverly's hairy pussy. It fascinated Penny, never seeing one with so much hair before.. She pursed her lips and blew lightly on the hair covered pussy. She felt Beverly shiver and her hands were clawing at Penny's head. She took a breath and dove in. She used her thumbs to part the fleshy lips, just like her own, and she let out a gasp when she saw the bright pink, inner lips and it was flooded with juices. She lapped away at the juicy hole and dipped deeper, she clamped her lips over Beverly's pussy and sucked hard. She loved the sweet and tangy nectar and she stabbed her tongue, slipped it in and wiggled it as deep as she could in the quivering body.

Beverly went berserk, her entire body rocked violently and her legs bucked back and forth. She had no control of her body as wave after wave of orgasms shook her lush body. She had never cum so hard or for so long before. She tried to grab Penny's head, but her hands didn't have the strength to grasp it. She clawed at Penny's body, but couldn't catch anything to hold onto.

Penny's face and neck were covered in Beverly's juices. She tried to continue licking at Beverly's pussy, but she was bucking so hard, it was hard to make contact. But she was determined to taste it again. She placed her forearm across Beverly's belly and her elbow and wrist pinned her hips and Penny immediately began lapping away. She locked onto Beverly's clit and sucked it between her lips. Her tongue danced back and forth, side to side and sent Beverly over the top once again.

Beverly was drained and seeing black, she nearly passed out. She managed to pull hard on Penny's hair, "Please, please Penny, let me rest a moment. It is so sensitive down there, it's getting painful."

Penny knew what she meant, men don't get it, but she did. She instantly stopped and slid up and gathered the glistening body under her and hugged her tightly.

Beverly wanted to reciprocate, but needed to close her eyes for a second and rest. She fell asleep and the next thing she knew it was morning. Her head was throbbing from all of the tequila, and hot sex. Places ached on her she didn't even know she had. She opened her eyes and let out a held breath. She was glad and disappointed the bed was empty beside her. She climbed out of bed and ran into an imaginary brick wall. Her head was pounding. She staggered into the bathroom, Penny had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her lush body. Even though she felt like shit, a tingling raced through her body as what happened last night came flashing back. She bit her lower lip and looked down, "Good morning Penny, I have to be at the airport in a couple of hours. Would you mind driving me?"

"Penny was used to drinking tequila, but she overdid it too. She smiled and nodded, "No problem Beverly, I'll leave you alone to take a shower, I'll put on a pot of coffee. How do you like it?"

"Oh yes please, black and strong if you would!" She stood there with her arms crossed over her breasts. She looked around and waited.

Penny knew it was uncomfortable in the room; she hurried out and closing the door, threw off her towel and dressed quickly. When she leaned down to pick up her towel, her head throbbed and she knew if she felt bad, an inexperienced drinker like Beverly, she must really feel awful. She heard the toilet flush and the shower turn on. She gathered up Beverly's clothes and silently took them into the bathroom and hung them on the back of the door. She hurried into the kitchen and made coffee.

Beverly came out, looking her normal stuffy self. Hair in place, glasses on, but still was on shaky legs. She smiled weakly at Penny. She took the coffee offered her and she drank it down. She looked over the top of the cup and putting it down she shook her head and in a low whisper said, "I hope my indiscretions from last night will not hinder your relationship with Leonard. I'm not sorry it happened; you are very proficient in the art of lovemaking. Leonard must be very pleased to have you as a lover. I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night. I wanted to..."

Penny raised her hand, "No need to say any more Beverly. I was glad to take the lead and make you happy. I just wanted to say, this was my first time with a female, I just hope I didn't overstep any bounds."

Beverly knew she had to calm Penny's doubts. She stepped forward and drew Penny to her. She hugged her and patted her on the back and whispered to her, "You were magnificent Penny dear. Now if you would, could you please take me to my hotel so I can change and get to the airport?

On their way out, they met up with Leonard and Sheldon. Leonard looked them both over and saw how the alcohol affected them, "Penny, please let me drive, shall we go?"

They nodded and headed down to the lobby they headed out to the car. Penny got in the front seat. She was rubbing her head, way too much tequila. In the back were Beverly and Sheldon, she had on dark sunglasses, she too was hungover. She leaned forward, "Thank you for taking me to the airport."

Sheldon replied, "You're very welcome."

Leonard blurted out, "Once again, I'm driving. I'm right here!"

Beverly held her head in her hands, "Please, I am very hung-over and in no mood to satisfy your need for approval." She turned to the side, "Sheldon, I do hope you forgive me for my inappropriate behavior last night."

He whispered, "I don't blame you. You were intoxicated."

She nodded, "Thank you!"

He looked to the front seat, "I blame Penny."

Penny could hardly keep her head up, "I blame Penny too, bad Penny!"

Leonard was in the dark, "Wait a minute, what are you talking about? What inappropriate behavior?"

Beverly spoke up first, "I think its best that you not know."

Sheldon replied, "Agreed!"

Penny added, "Agreed!"

Beverly started again, "I want you to take very good care of this young woman. "

"Aw, thank you Beverly."

"You're welcome! She's very special and very attuned to the female body. She doesn't have much in the way of career prospects. Don't make her responsible for her own orgasms as well; she's very sexual and very, very good in that department."

Leonard was dumbfounded, "Mother, remember when I was complaining that you don't communicate with he enough?"

She nodded, Yes dear."

He smiled, "I'm over it!"

Penny broke out into a huge smile and began singing, "Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!"

After the first of the year, and after the disaster of Beverly Hofstadter's visit, things got back to normal. Leonard and Penny were going on a double date once again with Howard and Bernadette.

Raj came over and found out he was being ditched by Leonard and Howard, he begged Sheldon to join him at the university where they were holding a mixer for singles working there.

In the car on the way to the restaurant, Bernadette and Howard were in the back. They were petting lightly and Bernadette tried to keep the conversation going, but it was difficult with Howard's hand sliding up and down Bernie's stocking clad thigh, "How's your work going Penny? Any acting jobs? She let out a tiny moan as Howard's hand slid past the stocking onto her bare thigh.

"Well the last big thing I did was this production of "Diary of Anne Frank", above a bowling alley. But I think things might be turning around pretty soon."

This peaked Leonard's interest, "Well, great, how come?"

She looked at him, "Well, promise you won't make fun of me?"

"Of course, I would never make fun of you."

She let out a nervous giggle, "Okay, well, I went to this psychic who told me that if I cut my hair, I'm gonna get a national commercial."

He broke out in a heavy laugh, "What? Seriously? You're getting career advice from a psychic?"

Howard squeezed Bernie's thigh and groaned out, "Good job not making fun of her."

Penny tried to defend herself, "She's not one of those phonies, okay? She wrote a book, and she has her own website."

Leonard kept piling on, digging his hole deeper, "Oh gee, why didn't you say so? They don't just let anyone have a website." He continued to chuckle.

She was getting pissed, "Why are you being such a jerk?"

"You're surprised? Your psychic didn't tell you I was going to be a jerk?"

She chuckled, "Heh, huh! Bite me!"

He looked at her with concern, "Come on, Penny!"

Howard leaned over, "Why don't you kids go ahead and chat? We're gonna make out back here." His hand slid higher and found its mark. He ran his fingers up and down the moist panties and when he heard Bernadette moan, he pulled it back and slid a finger deep into her tight, wet hole. He found her parted, moist lips with his and his tongue darted in and came in contact with hers. He fisted her silky, shiny blonde hair in his hand and pulled her harder against his lips.

Bernadette hands were busy. She pulled the back of his shirt up and her nails clawed at the lily white skin of his back. Her other hand was fumbling with the clasp on his pants and getting it open, she pulled down his zipper and went fishing for his stiff worm.

Raj and Sheldon entered the university singles mixer. It was a huge success and sliding up to the bar, "I'll have a screwdriver please and don't be chintzy with the screw."

Sheldon was carrying the Green Lantern Raj bribed him with and it turned out to be a talking point with the ladies. Sheldon stepped up to the bar, "I would like a root-beer float."

Raj shook his head, "Sheldon, they don't have ice cream."

"They don't? Well, apparently these people and I differ greatly on the definition of "party. I guess I'll have a Shirley Temple and don't be chintzy with the Shirley."

Raj looked around the room, "Okay, let's check out the females." Behind him was a petite, long haired brunette, nearly black. She had a tiny waist, nice hips, a gorgeous ass and very shapely legs. She saw Sheldon holding the Green Lantern and came up to him, "Hey, that's pretty cool. What is it?"

He nodded, "It's a limited edition Green Lantern, lantern. My friend is looking for someone to copulate with."

She tilted her head, tossed her long hair back and giggled, "You're very funny, I'm Abby (Danika McKellar)."

He nodded, "I'm Sheldon."

Raj broke in, "How do you do, I'm Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali, call me Raj." His eyes took in her slender, but lush figure, her large C cup breasts pressed invitingly against the material of her unusual dress. It had a multi colored geometric pattern to it, but the dominating colors were purple and black and it accenting her dark complexion and even darker hair.

She reached out and shook his hand, "Hey Raj, where are you from?" He gave her a sly smile, "The mysterious subcontinent of India."

She perked up, "Ooh, India!" Her dark eyes sparkled and she flashed him a huge smile

"So you know India?"

She threw her hand out, "I saw Slumdog Millionaire."

He chuckled, "Well, I'm a slumdog astrophysicist."

Sheldon broke in, "I thought your father was a gynecologist." He suddenly knew he said the wrong thing and he smiled and nodded, "I'm sorry."

Just then a tall, striking auburn hair woman walked by and Abby stopped her, "Martha, come here. Meet Raj and Sheldon. This is my friend Martha (Jen Drohan)"

They said hello and Martha stepped over to Sheldon, "Hello, is that the limited edition Green Lantern, lantern? She was dressed a little more conservatively, in a simple black skirt, purple pullover turtleneck and matching jacket over it. Her breasts were even larger than Abby's, but with her larger frame, she carried them perfectly. Her shoulder length dark auburn hair danced about her shoulders as she approached Sheldon.

Sheldon raised his arm, "In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight." He raised his other hand with the ring on his finger and touched it to the lamp and it lit up

Martha had to be a nerd; she shook slightly and replied, "Oh, that is so awesome." She bent over to look at it.

Sheldon presented it to her and nodded, "Thank you!" He turned to Raj, "Have you chosen one to copulate with?"

Back with Howard and Bernadette, they were now seated across from Leonard and Penny at the restaurant. Bernie tried to break the tension in the room. She could see Penny was still pissed, "So, what should we talk about?"

Howard added, "Well. We could always learn more about why people believe in psychics are idiots. Leonard?"

Penny chimed in, "We don't need to talk about that anymore. Leonard covered it pretty well on the car."

He looked to her, "I'm sorry, but facts are facts."

She nodded, "Right, and if you can't understand it, it's not a fact."

He just dug the hole deeper, "No, if it's not a fact, it's not a fact."

She nodded and replied sarcastically, "Oh, got it! Thank you for educating me."

"Oh, you're welcome. Maybe we should just stop talking about this."

Again sarcastically, she replied, "Maybe some of us should stop talking altogether."

After dinner Penny raced up the stairs with Leonard on her heels, "You know, the best thing about a monogamous, mutually supportive relationship is even if you have different ideas, you can have a spirited debate, yet still care for, even make love..."Penny slammed the door in his face and he stood there for a second. He had her doggy box in his hand, "You want your fish?"

She opened the door, took the fish and slammed the door back in his face. Again he dug the hole deeper, "Knew you were gonna do that, doesn't make me psychic!" He turned and headed to his place and blurted out, "Attaboy Leonard, make it worse!" He opened the door to his apartment and stopped dead in his tracks.

Raj was singing, "American Woman", while Abby was playing the drums, Martha and Sheldon were playing guitar and Sheldon turned to Leonard, "We scored! I'm the wingman."

Over the next several days, Leonard and Penny continued to argue about psychics and how reliable they were. Leonard knuckled under and went with Penny to see one and to experience how unreliable they really were.

Sheldon was in his "spot" learning Finnish and there was a knock on the door. Raj entered carrying a bag and sitting down he placed the bag beside him. He turned to Sheldon, "Listen, I got a text from that girl Abby, and she and Martha wanna hang out with us again. What do you say?"

"I don't say anything. I merely offer you a facial expression that suggests you've gone insane." He gave Raj a contorted look and went back to his book.

"I don't get it. You had a great time."

Sheldon nodded, "Yes, exactly, I had a great time. That's done, I've moved on to other things. For example, after I learn Finnish, I'm not going to learn Finnish again."

"Please Sheldon, I'm a lost Indian boy far from home, and I want a girlfriend and I want her to be Abby, and she'll only come if she can bring Martha."

"Raj, I highly doubt there is any argument you can make, threat you might levy, rhetorical strategy, plea, invocation, or supplication that you can employ, that would convince me to reconsider."

He nodded and reached into the bag and pulled out two large, "Green Hulk Hands" and placed them before Sheldon on the table, "My incredible Hulk hands signed by Stan Lee."

Sheldon sat up, "Oh my!" He put them on and standing up looked to Raj, "I've admired these for years."

"Does that mean we can go out with the girls again?"

In a loud Hulk voice Sheldon replies, "Hulk agree to second date with puny humans."

Raj put up his finger, "You can't wear the hands on the date."

He looked at Raj and in a hulk voice replied, "Hulk sad!"

They left and picked up the girls and took them out for dinner and afterwards, they headed back to Sheldon's apartment.

Raj and Abby were clinging together on the overstuffed chair, making out like two high school kids.

On the sofa Martha and Sheldon were having a discussion and Martha was talking, keeping Sheldon's attention, "Flatland is more than just a mathematical essay. It is also a treatise on Victorian social mores."

He looked on; she was sitting with her legs tucked up under her. He continued to check out her shapely, long legs, "You know, I had never considered that." He raised his hand and had the large Hulk fist on and placed it playfully on his right temple. Martha was giggling when she saw him do that. He continued, "Wow, I mean, that's going to completely change my visits there."

She broke out into laughter, but stopped when she saw how hot and heavy Raj and Abby were going at it.

Sheldon turned and looked at them too; he raised his other Hulk fist and checked the time on his watch, "Well. It's getting late."

She perked up even more, "Uh-huh!" She stared longingly at him.

He smiled, "Time for bed!"

She giggled and nodded, "Okay!"

He pumped the two fists together and in a Hulk voice blurted out, "Good night, puny human!" He got up and left her sitting there all alone to watch Abby and Raj go at it.

She sat back and watched as Abby slid to the floor and removed Raj's pants and shorts. She licked her lips and could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. She watched on as Abby kissed her way up Raj's bare legs and gripping his thick, stiff cock, she began stroking it. Martha let out a moan when she saw Abby's lips part and take the head and a part of the shaft into her hot, wet mouth. Unable to take any more, she got up and went down the hall and knocked on Sheldon's door. "Sheldon?"

He opened the door in his pajamas and holding the Green Lantern, lantern. He looked her up and down suddenly noticing she was very, very excited and available, "Yes?"

"Listen, they're kind of getting busy in the living room, Abby has Raj's pants off and she's giving him head. I was wondering if I could hang out in here for a while."

He could feel a stirring in his groin, "Well, I suppose, sure come in."

She slipped past him; she felt his huge cock as she brushed past him. She sat gently on the bed and he closed the door behind him. He placed the lantern on the bedside table and turned to her. He sat down beside her and before he could react, she slid her long arms around his neck and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. She ran her hands through his hair and slipping down, slid the top of his pajamas up and over his head. She made quick work on his t-shirt. She slid over and pushed him onto his back. She slid to the floor and grabbing hold of his pajama bottoms, she tugged them from side to side and as she hovered over him, his cock sprang free and slapped her hard on the cheek. She let out a shriek and began giggling. She tossed his bottoms aside and her eyes went wide as she stared at the magnificent slab of meat swaying before her. She wrapped both hands around the huge shaft and sliding upward from the base up to the large mushroomed head. She leaned forward and flicked out her tongue and drew the large dollop of pre-cum that dripped from the large pee-hole. She let out a groan and opening her mouth, she surrounded the shaft with her lips, but didn't close down on it. She just let several tiny, hot bursts of air on his shaft. She felt his hips jerk up and wiggle, as he tried to make contact with her lips. She allowed a large gob of spit to flow out and drip from her mouth and slide down his thick, long cock. She caught her saliva when it reached her fist. She squeezed harder and slid her hand upwards, coating his cock with her spit.

Sheldon rose up on his elbows and watched in amazement as the sexy auburn haired now closed her lips around the slick shaft and began bobbing up and down on it. He couldn't lie still. He reached out and gently ran his fingers through her thick, dark hair. He tightened his fingers and holding her head firmly in place, he began thrusting his hips up and down, as he fucked her mouth and sent the shaft deep into her throat.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers