Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Martha gagged, but refused to retreat. She cupped his nuts and fondled them lightly, but the harder and deeper he thrust his cock; the harder she squeezed his nuts.

Sheldon let out a grunt and fell back to the bed and was panting wildly and was glad she released his nuts. He watched as she once again took control and slipping off his cock, she stroked his saliva coated cock with both hands. She leaned in and slapped her lips against his cock and sucking hard at the shaft, she slid it from base to tip and back down again. She lips were like large suction cups, plastered to the shaft as she slid it on one side, then the underside and the other side. When she did the same to the upper side, she reached the crown and releasing his shaft; she parted her lips and once again took the thick shaft into her mouth. She stared up at him with those large dark brown eyes and they twinkled as she smiled as good as she could and keeping her eyes locked on his, she Negan swallowing his cock. Seeing it was completely slick, dripping with her spit, it slid in. She went slow and steady and inch by inch, it disappeared. She stopped when her nose was brushing his belly. She had nearly all but an inch or so in her throat. She wiggled her lips, like a fish swallowing a worm and she dropped her head and let out a squeal as she took the remainder into her throat. She held it there and started humming, her tongue flicked out and she tried to suck as much air into her lungs through her nose. She let out a louder grunt and slowly began raising her head. She pulled it completely out of her mouth and a river of saliva flowed out and ran down his cock and settled around his nuts and between his ass cheeks. She looked up at him; her eyes were watering, but smoking with lust.

Sheldon was so close to cumming, but he wanted to hold off until he had to chance to pound her hard with his slick cock. He leaned back and watched her as slowly stood and began stripping.

Martha slid off her jacket and let it fall to the floor. She reached behind her and locating the zipper on her skirt, drew it down and grabbing the waistband, wiggled it from side to side. It cleared her ample hips and large bubble butt. She bit down on her lower lip as she anticipated having that monster cock of his in her pussy, fucking her until she screamed out on orgasm. The skirt hit the floor and she kicked it aside. Her pink panties had a large wet patch where her pussy was and it was soon joining her skirt. She stepped closer to the bed and climbed up onto the bed and straddled his legs. She laughed and giggled when she felt Sheldon's hands reach out and grab hold of her by the hips. She laughed louder as he drew her upward and planted her fat lipped, dripping cunt directly over his face. She let out a loud guttural moan when she felt his tongue stab out and began sliding up and down the thick lips and she shuttered when she felt him suck one and them the other fat lip between his lips.

Sheldon's tongue stabbed upward, driving deep into her tasty pussy. It was intoxicating and he lapped away like a starved kitten. His hands came up and cupped her gorgeous ass and began squeezing in time with the licking and lapping he performed on her pussy. He stared up at her as she threw her head back and started cumming all over his active tongue.

Martha shook violently as every nerve in her lush body was pulled taut and arching her head back, she rolled her head around as she continued to cum as a second orgasm overtook her body. She reached down and grabbing the hem of her purple turtleneck and drawing it up, pulled it free from her body. She tossed it aside and clutched at her large tits. She reached back and undid the bra clasp and tossed it on the large heap of discarded clothes. Now naked, she squeezed her fat, stiff nippled tits. She was panting wildly and twisting around; she reached back and grabbed hold of Sheldon's cock. She stroked it in time with Sheldon's tongue on her clit and pussy. She was so close to cumming again, but wanted one stronger than the last. She wanted his cock in her, no longer was his tongue good enough. She fought to break free and in doing so, slid down his sweat covered body.

In the living room Raj was close to cumming. Abby sucked him so hard and for so long, he knew he had it pull her off or he's fill her mouth with his cum. He gripped her by her upper arms and pulled her up and she came willingly.

Abby's lips were swollen from all of the intense sucking she gave his thick, caramel colored cock. She grabbed the bottom of her dress, but Raj stopped her.

"Come with me Abby, I need to fuck you and fuck you hard, but I want to do it in a bed. He tugged at her arm, he was naked from the waist down and his cock bounced and bobbed as he led her to Leonard's bedroom. He opened the door and peaked in, he was happy it was empty. He pulled back the covers and planted her on the edge of the bed, "Wait here Abby, I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back!" He hurried to the bathroom to pee and on his way there I stopped briefly as he heard both Martha and Sheldon, moaning and groaning and the sounds of the bedsprings squeezing and the headboard hitting the wall.

While Raj was in the bathroom, Abby stripped off her dress, kicked off her shoes and laid on the bed. She tousled her long, silky dark brown hair and it made her look like she was on the prowl. Dressed in a matching pair of tiny, black lace panties and an even tinier demi-bra, her bountiful tits spilled over the top and she couldn't wait for Raj to tear them off and fuck the hell out of her.

Raj came back into the bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks, he began drooling as he took in the lithe, petite form before him. He threw off his shirt and t-shirt. He approached the bed and reaching out, he slowly began running his hands up and down her silky skin, "Mmmm Abby, you are a vision and I can't believe you're actually here in bed waiting for me."

She giggled and threw her hair over her shoulder, "These panties and bra are a little uncomfortable, would you mind removing them for me?" She bit down on her lip and her dark, sultry eyes bore into his as she caught her breath. She arched her hips as she watched his dark hands catch in the waistband of her panties. "Come on Raj, take the fuckers off! I need to feel your cock in me soon."

He shook his head, "Oh I don't think so Abby, you tortured me with your mouth, my turn!" He kissed his way up her widespread thighs and inhaled her scent, "Mmmm, you smell is delightful Abby, I know you're going to taste as good as you smell." Before she could reply, his tongue dipped in and parted her tight lipped pussy. He flicked it up and down and drew her nectar out and the more he licked, the more she secreted her tangy juices. He drank it down and went back for more. When he uncovered her tiny hidden button, he danced his tongue-tip all about it.

Abby scream out, "Oh fuck yeah Raj, suck it, suck it hard, I'm going to cum!" Holy shit Raj, more, give me more, I need it hard!"

He groaned out as he felt her slender thighs squeeze his head and draw him mouth tighter to her dripping cunt. He slid a finger and then a second digit into her. He pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He held her squirming body down as she shook and quivered through a second orgasm. He rose up when Abby released his head from her vice-like grip. His lips and chin were covered in her creamy juices, it was running down his neck and he licked it up. Before he could regain his composure, Abby pulled him up onto the bed and drew him down between her outstretched legs and pulled him down into the saddle of her juicy pussy.

Back in Sheldon's room, Martha slid off his juice covered face and gripping his huge cock harder, she swiped it up and down her large, flesh lips. She lodged the huge head into the entrance and lowering her hips, she felt her pussy open and accept the head into her. She shivered, "Holy fuck Sheldon, it feels like you're splitting me in two." She screamed out when she fought with Sheldon. He was trying to pull out and give her some relief, a relief she didn't want. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Sheldon? Fuck me, fill me, I want to scream at the top of my lungs as you shove that monster all the way onto me!"

Sheldon caught on quickly and gripped her hips and pulled her down and suddenly he felt her heat and wetness surrounding his shaft and saw her juices running down the length of his cock as she ground her hips downward, taking him totally into her. He allowed her to ride his cock, he played with her tits and urged her downward and when she leaned over, he started sucking madly on her tiny, but fat, stiff nipples.

Martha was groaning constantly, "Mmmm. you sure do that well Sheldon. I like it when you suck hard, bite them if you want!" Her groans got louder as he did as she asked. She rose up and popped her tit from his mouth. She threw her head back and arched her back. She thrust her hips forwards and backwards, taking all Sheldon could give her. She was close to cumming; she dragged her fingers through her thick, dark auburn hair and let out a scream, "Harder Sheldon, shove it in me harder, oh fuck, I'm cumming, cum with me. I want your cum to fill me!"

Sheldon wasn't about to cum yet. He saw her quivering as her orgasm coursed through her lush body. He lifted her off his cock and saw her juices running out of her pussy and it ran down her leg. He rolled her over and slid in behind her. He pulled her up onto her knees and after slapping her gorgeous ass, he gripped his cock and shoved it in. He filled her juicy pussy and as he slid it in all the way, a tiny tickle of cum oozed out and ran down her thighs. He picked up the pace and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the tiny bedroom. He leaned over and captured her large swaying tits and began mauling them, Martha was beyond excited. She was coming down from her orgasm, but when he rolled her over and took her doggy, she started cumming again. She grunted out, "Oh fuck me Sheldon, I never, ever felt anything that big or that long in me. Don't stop, please don't stop, oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Please, Sheldon, cum, please cum with me! I need to feel you fill me up."

Sheldon couldn't hold off any longer, he picked up the pace, as he plowed onto her so hard the bed slammed against the wall and it shook the whole wall. "Oh my Martha, I'm going to ejaculate my sperm into your vagina!" He slammed in one more time and held it there, grinding his hips as he started shooting his hot sperm deep in her receptive pussy.

Martha let out a scream, "Oh my God, yes, yes, fill me up. Holy shit, I'm cumming again." She was unable to hold her body up any longer and she fell to the bed and he was spent too. Sheldon fell on top of her and lay there panting wildly as he tried to regain his breath.

In the other bedroom, Raj was sliding in and out of Abby at a nice steady pace. He wanted this to last forever. He hovered over her, taking in her gorgeous face. Her long, dark brown hair created a halo around her face. Her large brown eyes stared up at him and were smiling and twinkling. Her lips were parted as her breathing slowly increased.

Abby bit down on her bottom lip. She watched as Raj slowly slid in and out of her tight pussy. She loved the way he fucked her. There were way too many guys at the university who were in too much of a hurry. They were always, slam, bam, thank you ma'am and out of there. She was slowly, but surely climbing the orgasm ladder and was about to tumble over the top wrung. She wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist and thrust up hard and ground her clit against him. Her hands raked his back when she started cumming. She plastered her mouth to his and darted her tongue deep into his mouth. Ripping her mouth free, she screamed out, "Oh fuck me harder Raj, I'm cumming, don't stop!" She clutched his shoulders and her entire body tensed up. Her legs slipped from his waist and fell flat on the mattress.

Raj followed her instructions, but had to slow up; he was so close to cumming. He continued pounding her, but took his time. He compensated by plucking away at her tiny nipples. He flicked his tongue around and around the quarter-sized aeroules. His hands were moving constantly, from her firm tits, to her slender waist and up and down her legs. He slid up and cupped her tiny, tight ass and gripping it; he lifted her and pulled her tighter to his cock.

Abby rolled her head from side to side, her hair covered her face and she swiped it away. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she pulled his head down and rained kisses all over his face. She ended at his lips and kissed him playfully. She did it again and she moaned when Raj darted his tongue in and out of her mouth. She increased the kiss and was soon kissing him with the passion that started all of this.

Raj pulled out of her and rolled her over and he rolled over onto his side. He rolled her onto her side and scooting up behind her; he ground his cock against her gorgeous ass. Grabbing her slender leg, he slid in closer and throwing her leg over his, he found her weeping pussy again and slid into her. He slid in and out of her as he let go of her leg and he smiled when she threw it further over his and pushed back against his invading cock. He gathered up her wild mane of dark hair and moved it from her neck. He planted several kisses and nips at her neck, he was rewarded with a loud groan and he felt her pussy clutch harder at his cock. His other hand slid around and palmed her large, firm tit. He thumbed and twisted the stiff peak and he pumped into her faster and deeper.

Abby turned her head and planted her mouth on his and groaned out, "Fuck it Raj, fuck my pussy harder. Slam it in, I want you to fill my cunt with your hot sperm." She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth as Raj pulled harder on her sexy hair.

Raj started chuckling, "Listen Abby, I think Martha and Sheldon are having just as much fun as we are!" He continued to slam into her and maul her tits as the pounding on the wall from Sheldon's room got louder and louder. Raj drove harder into Abby, slamming Leonard's bed hard against the wall and matched the noise from the other room.

Abby ripped her mouth from Raj's, "I'm cumming, please Raj, come with me, I want your cum!"

When he heard this he fought the urge to cum, but when he felt her bathe his cock and her cunt muscles tightened around his cock, he lost it too and filled her with his hot cream.

The two of them clung to one another as Abby wiggled her sexy butt against him and curled up in his arms, Before long the two of them fell asleep and slept until Sheldon woke them with knocking on the bedroom door, knock, knock, knock, "Raj, Raj, Raj, are you in there?"

Raj groaned out, "What do you want Sheldon?"

Sheldon opened the door and stopped, "Oh, are you two still copulating?"

"I didn't say to come in."

"You asked me what I wanted. I wanted to come in, now I'm ready to go to sleep and Martha is still in there. She has to go and she won't leave without Abby. If Leonard comes home and finds you here, he won't be pleased."

Abby covered herself with the sheet, "Could you please give me some privacy so I can dress. Tell Martha I will be out in a few, have her dress and wait for me in the living room."

Sheldon nodded and smiled at Raj, "So tell me Raj, did I do okay as your wingman?"

Raj nodded, "Yes thank you, now please go!"

Sheldon left and Raj and Abby hugged, but before he could start again, she scampered off the bed, grabbed her clothes and dressed and after kissing Raj, left.

A couple nights later, Sheldon, Leonard, Raj and Howard went out to dinner. When Sheldon and Leonard returned to the apartment, they found out it was broken into. They called the police and a report was written up. All of their electronics and video games were taken.

Sheldon persuaded Howard to install an alarm system and Sheldon was still feeling unsafe. He pushed the dresser against his bedroom door when he went to sleep, but when his bladder betrayed him, he climbed out his window and climbed in through Leonard's window, He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Penny and Leonard fucking in bed.

Penny was in a tiny pink top, Leonard had it pulled down and was sucking wildly at her huge nipples. His hands were combing through her new hairdo. It was still long, but long, thick ringlets of hair surrounded her face.

Penny arched her back, shoving more of her tit flesh into his active mouth. She let out a gasp and kicked off the covers as he shoved his cock onto her. She let out a grunt, "Oh my fucking God Leonard, I still can't get over how thick your cock feels in my pussy. Slam it in, fuck me good and hard, I want to cum and cum hard. Mmmm yeah, just like that, go deep, faster, faster, oh fuck, your tongue on me had me going, but now I'm so fucking close! Faster, fuck me faster and harder, yes, yes, just like that, I'm cumming." She let out a scream and it startled Sheldon, he knocked Leonard's bat-signal off the dresser.

Leonard rolled off of Penny, his stiff cock coated in her cream. She saw Sheldon standing there, his pajama bottoms were tented out from the hard-on he had. She screamed "WHAT THE HELL SHELDON?" She reached down and pulled the sheets and blankets up to cover her body, but not before Sheldon got an another eyeful of her gorgeous tits and luscious, dripping pussy.

Sheldon let out a scream, "Penny, you startled me, Why did you scream at me?"

"Me,what about you, what the fuck are you doing in here and how the fuck did you get in?"

"No need for profanity Penny, I came in through the window, I heard a crashing sound."

Leonard grinned, "We knocked over the lamp."

Sheldon looked and saw it on the floor, "How did you do that?"

Both Penny and Leonard gave him a telling look.

"Oh, I see, no need to explain."

Leonard looked at him, "Why are you still here and why didn't you use your door?"

"I had to pee-pee and my dresser was blocking the door."

"My door is free, try using it, now get out!"

Sheldon nodded, I'll check the front door while I'm at it." He did and set off the alarm, dropping an electrified net on him, causing his bladder to release, he no longer needed to pee.

Just before that Leonard tried to slip back into Penny, but the alarm going off put a stop to that and killed the mood for her, leaving Leonard with a hard-on and nowhere to put it.

The next day Sheldon began looking for a safe city to move to. He picked Bozeman, Montana to move to. Once there he was quickly a victim of a robbery. Both of his suitcases were stolen. He immediately returned to Pasadena, giving up any notion to move again.

*****

The series resets again beginning with season 3, episode 14, which is the next story. It will continue with Penny and Leonard still dating, but everything else resets.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers