Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Amy let out a groan and looking up, she pushed Raj back causing his cock to slip from Bernie's pussy. She reached up and grabbing Bernie's ass, she pulled her down to her waiting mouth and her tongue replaced Raj's cock. She pushed her tongue deep into her dripping hole and Amy began lapping up the mixture of Bernie's and Raj's juices.

Bernie shook all over. Her orgasm that had just started to subside began anew. She licked Amy faster, adding a couple of fingers to Amy's pussy. She felt her orgasm grow stronger as Amy concentrated on Bernie's clit having drunk down the mixture that oozed out of Bernie's pussy. She added a finger to Bernie's ass and that sent Bernie over the top again. Bernie tried to raise her head and take a breath, but Amy started cumming too, trapping her head between her thighs as Amy squeezed her head tight.

They both lay there panting for a few minutes. Bernie looked over to Raj who was lying beside them. He had his eyes closed and his flaccid cock was still leaking cum onto his leg. She rolled over and took it into her mouth and licked whatever she could coax out. She released his cock and allowed it to fall from her mouth. Resting her head on his thigh; she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

In the morning the entire group were seating at a conference table. And Sheldon was chairing the symposium. "Good morning, and welcome to Science and Society, I'm Sheldon Cooper. All right, then, we'll begin with opening remarks. Miss Rostenkowski, would you like to start us off by discussing your assessment of science's responsibility to society?"

She was seated between Sheldon and Howard, she looked amazing dressed in a dark plaid grey suit and a gorgeous white ruffled blouse. She was radiant after the extreme fuckings she experienced the night before. She was still pissed at Howard and turning to Sheldon she replied, "Sure! I think all branches of science have to move cautiously these days. It's not just giant nuclear weapons that can destroy the world. As a microbiologist, I can tell you even the tiniest organisms can still tear you a new one."

Sheldon looked at her, confused about what she just said. Before he could reply, Howard broke into the discussion, "Interesting, I think what you might need to know about my colleague is that she claims her field of interest is tiny organisms, she certainly had spent her fair share of time around what we can assume was pretty massive weaponry."

Bernadette replied, "I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind that the past IS the past. But he should know that I am the kind of girl who could get all the giant missiles she wants, as proven by what happened last night, over and over and over again."

Everyone on the panel was now confused and Amy chimed in, "Are we talking about women wanting penises? Because I would like to weigh in."

Sheldon was lost for words and looked back and forth, stunned by what was occurring. He finally leaned into the mic and spoke up, "Dr. Koothrappali, would you care to join the conversation?"

Raj nodded, "Well, certainly, I'd like to raise two points. Number one, I think they ARE talking about penises. And number two, these mimosas are kicking my little brown ass."

Leonard seated beside Raj replied, "I'd like to kick your little brown ass."

Raj put his glass down, "What did I do?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe when you walk into a hotel room and see a guy getting back with his girlfriend, you should consider doing something other than crawling into the adjoining bed."

"I did, you said, no Bridget Jones, so I left and went to spend the night with Bernadette and Amy. We had a wild night after Bernadette and Amy finished with her professor friend and his giant missile."

From the audience Penny yelled out, "We weren't getting back together. It was a one-time thing."

Sheldon broke in, "Excuse me; we're not taking comments or questions from the audience just yet."

Penny yelled back, "Oh, shut up, Sheldon!"

Sheldon tried to get the discussion back on track, "Why don't we see if we can bring this back to topic?"

Howard turned to Bernadette, "Let me ask you something, Bernie. How would you feel if you met my ex-girlfriend and she was Angelina Jolie?"

She looked at him and blurted out, "Oh, come on, Howard, be realistic."

His jaw dropped, "What, I'm not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?"

Raj chimed in, "I'd like to weigh in here...No!"

Sheldon tried to bring it around again, "Why don't we open it up to Q&A from the audience?"

Penny yelled out, "Yeah, I have a question. Is there anybody who can get me the hell out of here and back to Los Angeles tonight?"

From across the other side of the room came Glenn's voice, "Yeah, I'm driving back to L.A. tonight."

Bernadette spoke up, "Um, Penny, that's Glenn!"

Leonard stood up and yelled, "NO!"

It was too late; Penny got up left the room with Glenn. After a day at the spa where she got a waxing and a pedicure, she relaxed sunning all afternoon and after the mid-day conferences wrapped up; she packed up and headed back to L.A. with the tall, black God, Glenn.

Glenn pulled up to the driveway in front of the hotel. He was driving a plush Mercedes. It was a sporty two-seater and he had his suit bag in the boot behind the seats. He hopped out and grabbed Penny's bag and placed it in the trunk and then opened the door for her. She was wearing a full skirt summer dress. It showed off her gorgeous legs and large breasts. When she slipped into the car, the full skirt covered her thighs and ended at her knees. As Glenn moved around to the driver side, Penny scooted forward and drew the skirt up, exposing a couple inches of slender thighs. Glenn looked over and smiled when he saw her skirt had ridden up. Putting the car into gear, he pulled out and headed towards L.A. Glenn looked into the rearview mirror and saw Leonard waving his arms trying to get him to stop. He looked forward and ignored him.

The drive back to L.A. from Big Sur was a little less than six hours and he pulled off after about four hours at a quaint Italian restaurant. He opened the door for Penny and she showed him a sexy smile and a little more of her bare thighs when she got out. They had a nice meal and a large bottle of wine.

Glenn being as large as he was, he absorbed the wine rather easily, while it hit Penny rather hard, even though she was a regular wine drinker. She was a little unsteady on the way to the car, but made it without incident. Once back on the road, they sparred back and forth and the sexual tension could be cut with a knife.

When they arrived back in the city, Penny looked around and noticed he was pulling into a plush apartment complex, not far from her place, but definitely not her apartment. He turned to her, "Would you like to come up for a nightcap or would rather have me take you home now?"

Without saying a word, Penny reached over and turned off the key and handed it to him. They made it past the doorway, but only barely. Penny could hardly contain herself on the way to the room, she was ready to explode. All the talk about sex in the car, all of her fantasies about Glenn, all she heard about him from Amy and Bernadette and about what might still happen, it made her twitch.

In the room Penny pulled Glenn toward the bed, trying to control herself; wanting this to be everything Bernadette said it might be. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, looking up into his eyes, she fell into them, until she could take it no more and she kissed him. She pulled his head into her, smashing her mouth against his, all her desire focused on his mouth.

Glenn waited just a second before returning the kiss, just enough to let her feel the hesitation, his way, he wanted to control her. This served to make Penny want him more, and her tongue darted into his mouth. She pressed against his face, and now he opened himself to her, his arms went around her. He was so tall; she was on her tiptoes, reaching up to him with her mouth. His fingers dug into her tight firm ass, and he lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around him. She was totally in his hands now, her large tits squashed against his hard chest.

Glenn laid her on the bed without breaking the kiss. Penny spread her legs to surround him. Her body was on fire, his huge frame almost overwhelming, he could crush her if he wanted.

Penny forced her hands between them, not pushing him off, but to unbutton his shirt. He broke away from the kiss and she cried out in protest. She desperately wanted contact with his large black body.

Glenn held her shoulders and leaned back, so that she didn't have to support herself as she worked on his shirt. He watched as she finally got the last one open. She pulled it hard from his slacks and tried to get it off of him.

Glenn made a hissing sound and smiled when she couldn't remove it, he helped her, unbuttoning the cuffs, freeing himself from the shirt, showing off his firm, well-muscled black chest to Penny.

Penny ran her hands over his pecs, touching his nipples, scraping them with her nails. She moved lower, caressing every inch of his exposed flesh. She was glad the light coming from the other room made it easy for her to study his exquisite body. Penny reached down and ran her hand over his pants, feeling his cock.

He rolled away and lay flat on his back. Looking up at the ceiling, he whispered to her, "Take off your clothes, I wanna see you naked."

She struggled to her feet and stood over him. She wanted him to remember her body, every square inch of it. She reached back and unzipped her dress, trying to tempt him. She saw his expression didn't change. She shook her shoulders and the dress fluttered to the floor, stepping out of it, she kicked off her shoes. She stood before him a matching pair of baby blue bra and panties.

Very calmly he whispered out, "Now the rest of it, I wanna see your naked body, all of it."

Penny reached back, unsnapping her bra, she let it fall. She slid the panties down her long, shapely legs and both fell atop the discarded dress. She stood up, and her eyes traveled up and down his half naked body. She bit down seductively on her bottom lip.

His expression never changed, "Turn around, I wanna see that luscious ass of yours."

Penny turned around and she felt his eyes on her second best feature, her ass. She stumbled to the bed when she felt him grip her by the waist and pulled her backward to the cool sheets. Glenn, with ease, flipped her over so that her breasts were over his face. Her long, silky hair fell in the way and suddenly, his lips were closing around her tit, her nipple stiffened as she felt him draw it deeper between his lips. Penny swept her hair aside; she wanted to watch those large black lips of his suck hard on her ripe bud. He took more of her into his mouth, his tongue never stopping it rough lashing at her nipple and them he pulled back, his teeth came into play, slowly biting down, dragging his teeth along her puckered tip. His bite increased as she was about to cry out in pain, he release it and resumed sucking. He was obsessed with her nipples, over and over he switched from one tit to the other, always biting, releasing, sucking and lapping away at them.

Penny was having a hard time holding herself up, her arms extended as he continued to worship her tits. Her arms began to shake as he moved back and forth from one to the other. Her mouth was open wide, sucking air in, unable to hold herself up any longer, she rolled onto her side, he followed her and resumed suckling at her swollen nipples.

Penny reached down and with shaking hands, worked on the belt and pants snap. She was getting frustrated, unable to open it. She finally succeeded and yanking down the zipper, she used her bare feet to push the pants downward. She was shaking with need to handle his huge, black cock, but Glenn would not release her swollen nipple. She managed to wrap her long, Nebraska man-hand around it. She let out a gasp when she realized her fingers did not meet when she fisted it. She handled Sheldon and Tyrone, both here as large, but neither were as thick as Glenn's. She wondered how Bernadette's tiny pussy was able to accommodate this thick monster. Her fingers ran up and down his girth, she was amazed at the thick, bulging veins that protruded all along the length of it. She wanted nothing more than to lick it, suck it and feel in sliding into her throat, but with Glenn still nursing on her tits, she had to be happy with just stroking it. She peppered his face, neck and shoulder with kisses. She tried to move lower, but Glenn would not relinquish her tits.

Finally Glenn pulled away from her tits, his lips clenched hard, dragging across her puckered tit. Glenn raised his head and Penny's mouth caught his, her hands continued to stroke him. Just knowing she had him as hard as he was, she couldn't wait to taste him. She slid down his body, kissing him as she went. She paused at his nipple; she flicked it and nipped at it with her teeth. She smiled when she heard him gasp, knowing it turned him on, just like he did to her.

Without warning Glenn flipped her over onto her back and he hovered over her, his face inches from hers. He smiled down at her as he felt and saw her spread her legs wide. Glenn just stayed there, just out of reach. He chuckled when he felt her reach for his cock, but it was just out of her reach. She groaned in frustration, wanting it either in her mouth or her dripping cunt. He licked his lips, "Where do you want me, you have to tell me."

She let out a groan, "I can't, I need you everywhere, I want it all!" She was quicker than he anticipated. She reached down and grabbing hold of his hips, she pulled him upward and she slid down on the still cool sheets. Her mouth was already open and she immediately closed her moist lips around his stiff, black cock. Still holding onto his hips, she pulled and pushed at them, fucking herself in the mouth with his cock. She took his as deep as she could, but wanted more, she needed more. Her hand cupped his large sack; she knew they were full and waiting to spill their contents into her body.

Penny caressed him, her tongue slid around his cock, then down the shaft, feeling all of the bulging veins. She lapped at his balls; she was trying to coax what was in them out so she could drink down his creamy elixir. She needed to feel it, taste it and experience all he could give her. She looked up at him and caught his gaze with those gorgeous green eyes of hers, "Please Glenn, give it to me, I can't wait any longer."

He was done teasing her; he needed it as bad as she did. He reached down and grabbing hold of her biceps, he pulled her upward. He chuckled again when she never released his cock.

As soon as she was above her, he allowed her to guide his stiff, thick cock in her pussy. Even though she was dripping with her juices, she felt as if she was being torn in two. She let out a loud grunt and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She felt him driving his hips into her, she willingly met his thrust, Penny's arms reached around him, clawing at his back as he kept pushing deeper, harder until he was completely seeded in her. Her entire body quivered as she felt him hitting areas no one had ever made contact with before. She was gasping for breath and she thought she was going to pass out.

Glenn paused and felt her heartbeat as her inner walls clutched and released his shaft while still buried deep in her. He stayed that way for several seconds. He loved how her arms and legs were wrapped around him. He lifted her head and stared into her gorgeous eyes. The closeness was driving him to new levels of excitement. He never thought anyone could compete with Bernadette, but Penny was bringing him to new heights. He licked his parched lips, "Do you want more, Penny?"

A huge smile crossed her lips, "Oh fuck yessssssss! I don't know if I can take any more, is there more to give?" She let out a gasp when she felt him move, she felt his cock pulse deep within her. He tensed up and she groaned as she felt his cock expand and once again pulse and scrape new areas she never knew even existed in her.

Over and over again Glenn would release the pressure and then repeat it again. He was literally fucking her without even moving, his cock swelled and leaped in her every time he did this.

She knew if he really started moving, she would be done for. These small movements were making her entire body tingle and quiver. It ran from her pussy, up to her tits and shot out her aching, raw nipples and it ran down her shapely limbs causing her toes to curl.

He started to move, pulling back and Penny cried out, she was finally getting used to it and didn't wanna lose the feeling. As he began to withdraw, she following, not wanting to lose contact with where it was. He slammed back into her and he was making her cum without even touching her clit, something no one but Glenn had even made her do.

He began fucking her faster now, hard and deep. Her orgasm she thought she was having increased to such intensity, she thought she was going to pass out. He felt her worn-out pussy clutch at his shaft as it plunged in and out. He suddenly stiffened and began to flood her with his hot, potent sperm filling her. It was blown into her cervix and beyond, her orgasm increased, not thinking it was possible, She continued to shake and clutch at him, long after he had emptied his hot, black seed into her.

Penny was panting wildly long after Glenn rolled off of her and she felt his hot, creamy cum oozing out of her. She smiled when she felt his arm reach out and gather her up. She came willingly, resting her damp, tousled locks on his sweaty chest. She played with the tiny hairs on his chest. Turning her head slightly, she licked at his damp flesh, liking the salty taste. She craned her neck, "That was really, really nice."

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Mmmm, I have to agree, maybe next time we can try it with the three of us?"

She looked at him with a look of confusion, "What do you mean the three of us, who would be joining us?"

He chuckled, "Bernie, who did you think I meant?"

She shrugged, "I had no idea who, yeah, I guess that would be nice. DO you think you could handle the two of us?"

He chuckled, "Oh, is that a challenge? I love challenges, now up you go, I need food and I have to get you home."

She looked disappointed, "Food sounds great, but I thought we could try for round two."

He slapped her on the ass and hopped out and went to the kitchen. They raided the fridge and after that he turned and looked at her. He smiled wickedly and whispered, "You have to tell me where you want it."

She was still naked and she bent over the kitchen counter. She suddenly felt helpless, even though he wasn't even touching her yet.

Glenn made her wait, his legs grazed her calves, his strong hands on her hips, leaning over he whispered, "Spread your legs and get up on your toes."

She braced herself and did as she was told. She let out a gasp when she felt him enter her pussy. She felt him spread her fleshy lips apart and she felt him sink deeper into her cum filled hole. She thought she got it all out, but there was a lot still deep in her womb. She let out a gasp when she felt him slowly withdraw. She stood up on her toes coating his cock with her juices.

His hands were on her hips again, holding her firm. The head of his cock was at the entrance to her ass. He teased her puckered hole, covering it with their juices.

She looked back and through clenched teeth she groaned out, "Please Glenn, give it to me, fuck my ass!"

He moved forward and Penny braced herself. She forced herself to relax. A little of him entered her and she stiffened and tightened up.

She looked back and screamed out, "No, I can't take it, it's too fucking large!" She leaned over, but didn't make a move to escape.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers