Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,198 Followers

He reared back and pushed forward, "You want it, don't you. I'm not going any further until you say so."

She grunted loudly, "Don't stop; just go slow, I haven't had anything this large in me before."

He groaned, "Oh that's a lie! You had this in you just an hour ago." He began inching forward; inch by inch he watched his shiny black piece of meat disappear into her lily white ass. He moved forward again. He was amazed how her tiny hole swallowed up his black club. He could barely manage the pain as she squeezed his cock, but he held it there, feeling her pulse as he held it steady. After a minute or so, he had to push in or pull out. "What do you want me to do Penny?"

She gripped the countertop; she groaned out, "I want you to fuck me!"

He gritted his teeth, "Fuck you where, Penny?"

"In the ass Glenn, fuck me in the ass and spill your seed deep in my bowels!"

He reared back and began pumping in and out. He reached up and gathered her hair and pulled back, driving her ass harder against his invading cock. His other hand slid down and began stroking her clit. He had her shaking and knew she wasn't going to be able to stand much longer.

She looked back, "Give it to me Glenn, fuck my ass and fuck me hard. Oh my God, I never felt anything like this IN MY ASS before! Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass hard and deep!"

He was dripping sweat all over her back and down her ass. He thumbed her clit harder and he felt her grinding her hips as she raced towards yet another orgasm. He pulled harder on her hair and she rose up. Their lips met and he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. He groaned out, It's time Penny, time for me to fill you up."

She groaned out, "Yes, oh yes Glenn, fuck my ass and make me cum, fill me up with your hot cum!" She screamed out as she started cumming and her knees gave out. She slumped against the counter and only his thick cock in her ass held her from falling. She broke out on an all-over sweat as she slumped against the counter. Every muscle in her body was like rubber and she lost all control of her body. She was a receptacle for his sperm and she clutched at the counter, waiting for him to finish filling her up.

It seemed like forever, neither of them moved. She was glad when he slowly slipped out of her and she was gathered up in his arms and carried to the bed. He gently placed her on the bed and crawling in beside her, he drew her to his sweat covered body and they both soon drifted off to sleep, so much for returning to Pasadena tonight.

In the morning Penny woke to the smell of bacon. She crawled out of bed, her legs barely able to hold her body up. She staggered into the kitchen and reached for the coffee he offered her. They ate in silence and afterward, he guided her to the shower where he washed every inch of her and once again fucked both of her holes.

Penny ended up back in bed where she spent the next two days sucking and fucking Glenn. By the time he took her home, Leonard and Sheldon had returned. She barely had the strength in her legs to climb the stairs and she quietly slipped into her apartment without allowing Leonard to hear her return. As she climbed into her bed, she thought of how to explain where she was the last three days. She slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about sharing Glenn with Bernadette. She decided it wasn't Leonard's business where she was the last couple of days.

Over the next few days Penny, made herself scarce. She finally headed over to see Leonard and Howard, Raj and Leonard were reading reviews of Sheldon's lecture. It took the focus off her days with Glenn. When Sheldon came home, he was upset by all of the negative comments and decided to visit Penny. He wanted her to give him acting lessons, so he could better connect with his students.

At the Cheesecake Factory, while talking about Sheldon's problem, they figured out that Raj had a problem meeting women.

Bernadette tried to boost his ego by telling him he had plenty of sex appeal. He went into a trance, dreaming about fucking Bernadette again. After the week-end in Big Sur, he couldn't get her out of his head. He constantly had to excuse himself and head out to the bathroom to relieve himself.

It ended up with Penny breaking Sheldon. She had to call Mary Cooper to calm him down and Raj still dreaming about Bernadette to the point he rubbed himself raw thinking about bedding her over and over again.

*****

The series finally resets after going 14 episodes without doing so. The series returns with episode 15 where just the normal relationships. Bernadette and Howard are together and Leonard is still pining after Penny after their failed relationship.

Please vote and leave your comments!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,198 Followers