Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped forward, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He looked down at her as she opened her mouth. He gripped his cock and swiped it from side to side, coating his cock with her saliva. He pulled back and she tried to follow. He placed his hand on her forehead, "Stay put, Penny, I'll do the moving, understand?"

She nodded again, "Yes, Sir!" She sat back and waited; her mouth open and her tongue hanging out.

"Unclasp your hands and remove your jacket, I wouldn't want you to get something that nice covered in saliva and cum."

She let out a gasp and quickly unbuttoned her jacket and shrugging her shoulders, it slipped from her lush body and she tossed it aside. Her hands went back and she opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue.

"Good girl, open wide!" He stepped forward and planted the head of his cock on the tip of her tongue and slid it in deeper. He watched as inch by inch slid in. He saw her open wider as she swallowed the excess saliva that built-up in her open mouth. He began thrusting his hips forward and backward. With each thrust forward, he shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. He was glad she didn't try and stop him. It felt like he was fucking her pussy, a lot larger and wetter. He pulled his cock out and slapped her cheeks, first one side and then the other. He pushed forward, until his nuts were resting on her chin, Okay Penny, unbutton your blouse, take it off and then your bra too. I want you to take my cock and slip it between your tits and I wanna fuck them. What are you waiting for, do it!"

Penny looked up at him with those large green eyes. Her tongue rolled around his shaft. She reached up and was happy to unbutton her blouse, she was getting overheated from the warmth in the room, plus the way Leonard was treating her. She yanked her blouse off and quickly removed her bra. She let out a gasp when Leonard pulled back and slipped his cock from her mouth. A hot, slimy stream of saliva ran out of her mouth and landed between her hot, heaving tits. She reached down and gripping her tits. She wrapped them around his cock. She let out a grunt and began riding her tits up and down, allowing his cock to slide up and down. She twisted her nipples and she let out a shutter as she started cumming. She couldn't remember the last time she came from a sucking a cock and getting her tits fucked. Her entire body stiffened and broke out in a sweat. She was gasping as she lowered her head as she tried to catch his cock with each upward thrust of his cock.

Leonard was lusting for this gorgeous blonde, he owned her; it thrilled him, and at the same time made him sad. He wanted her back and he wanted her to pay for what she did and how she reacted, but wanted things back the way they used to be. He reached up and gripping the top of her head, he pulled at the pins and releasing her tight bun, her hair came tumbling down around her face and across her naked upper body. He saw the way she savored his cock and decided, he would take her back, but not before dominating her tonight and having her every way he could imagine.

She let out a groan when he pulled away from her lush body, "Please Leonard, I need you to fuck me, take me, dominate me, make me yours."

Leonard reached down and picked up his robe. He took the fuzzy belt from the loops and he pulled Penny to her feet, "Put out your arms and hold your hands together." She hesitated and he growled out, "Now Penny or you'll pay for it later."

Penny sucked in her breath and immediately thrust her arms out and she had a tiny smile on her lips. She let out a groan and she continued to moan as she watched him wrap the fuzzy belt around her wrists. She licked her lips and her breathing got heavier.

Leonard spun her around and slapped her tight ass in her pencil skirt. He found the clasp and zipper and drew it down. He gripped the skirt and tugged it from side to side until it gave way and it fluttered to the floor. He pushed it aside and feasted his eyes on her luscious ass. He knew without a doubt, he would claim it tonight. He lowered her panties, taking her thigh-high black stockings with them. He pulled the stockings and took her shoes of with them. Guiding her over to the bed, he pushed her back and she giggled and bounced twice.

She licked her lips and waited to see what he had planned for her next. She could feel her pussy releasing more juices and it trickled between her tight ass cheeks.

Leonard straddled her body and his leaking cock left a line of pre-cum from her belly up to her straining tits again. He grabbed her wrist and pulled them above her head.

She drew in a deep breath and watched as he tied the belt around the headboard, leaving her body stretched out. Her eyes turned lusty and dark as she watched him hovering over her, "Oh please Leonard, take me now; I'm yours, all of me."

He shook his head and swung his leg off her outstretched body and slid off the bed. He stepped over to the closet and reaching in pulled a chrome bar out. Both ends had leather and the cuffs were lined with mink. He moved over to Penny and looked down at her stretched out before him, "Remember Fifty Shades Darker, Penny?" He held up the bar, "You wanna try what Christian and Anastasia tried?"

Her eyes went wide and she bit he lower lip and nodded vigorously, "Yes, oh my God yes, Do It!"

Leonard felt his cock stiffen and leap as he reached out and wrapped the leather cup around one ankle. He pulled at the tongue and tightened it and secured it. He placed the chrome bar between her legs and gripping her other leg. He wrapped the cuff around her ankle and secured it in place. They were both breathing heavily and he pushed to snap button on the bar and pulled at the bar. It caused her legs to part more and more. "Are you ready Penny?"

He licked his lips and saw her heavy tits rising and falling and she was aching for his cock. She bit her lip and groaned out, "Oh Yes Leonard, do it, I'm ready!"

Leonard pushed the button and heard it click, he pushed it again and gripping the bar, pulled hard, spreading her legs to the max. The button clicked in place and she was spread-eagled on the bed. He nodded and with one swift movement, twisted on the bar and she flipped over onto her belly. He looked down and saw her glistening pussy. It was dripping, her juices were leaking out and he knew two ways to stop it, his tongue and his cock. His cock was aching to fill her. He crawled up from the bottom of the bed and settled down between her legs. He fisted his cock and lining it up, he shoved hard and with one hard thrust, buried his cock balls deep in her cunt.

Penny was trapped and she let out a loud scream and immediately started cumming. She bathed his cock with her thick sweet cream. She thrashed around, but had limited movement. She arched her back, driving up, meeting his vicious thrusts with one of her own. She twisted her head around; her long blonde hair covered her face and shoulders. She was gasping for air and when Leonard leaned in and covered her mouth with his own, she shoved her tongue into his mouth and they fucked each other's mouths with their tongues as she quivered and tightened her cunt muscles around his cock. She came again and pulled hard on her wrist restraints.

Leonard continued his assault on her tight, juicy cunt. He pumped in and out at a nice slow pace. He loved her cunt, even though her legs were pulled apart, she still tightened her muscles as she tried to milk his cock. He pulled back and stared down at her bubble butt and the starred hole. It teased him and winked at him. He opened his mouth and let out a gob of spit to drop down onto her puckered hole. He slapped her butt and she groaned and wiggled her ass, but her movement was limited due to how widespread her legs were. His cock ached as he slid out of her and she let out a gasp and her pussy made a sucking, slurping sound.

Penny let out a scream and a gurgling noise in her throat as she felt his slimy cock press against her puckered hole and she bucked, but was unable to avoid his cock. She let out a shriek as the head popped it. She was still, briefly as she got used to his invasion. She felt his cock pulsating in her ass and she wiggled and squirmed, but wasn't able to move much. She was at his mercy.

Leonard began to push and sank deeper into her lush ass. He never felt such heat and wanted to have his cock totally enveloped in her body. He reached around and cupping her tits in his hands, he played with them roughly and began kissing and licking at her neck and shoulder.

Penny was on the verge of cumming again. It seemed like every movement he made sent a shock of excitement rush through her body and settle at her clit and spasming pussy. She arched her back when Leonard released one tit and gathered her long hair in his fist, pulled back and slammed deep into her asshole.

Leonard was at the end, he couldn't hold off any longer and felt his cock throb in her ass and release his hot, creamy load deep in her bowels. He send volley after volley of his cream into her and she milked every drop he had and he fell against her, covered in sweat, just like her body was. He sat up and slipped from her ass. He scooted to the bottom of the bed and released the spreader and her aching legs came back together. He rolled her over and climbing up onto the bed, and untied her wrists.

Penny immediately wrapped her arms around his sweaty body and pulled him to her. She tipped his head up and planted a hot kiss on his lips. She giggled, "That was amazing Christian, oh I mean, Leonard. So tell me, am I forgiven?"

He gathered her up and pulled her tight to his sweaty body. He kissed her so hard, it took her breath away. He swept her stringy hair from her face. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and nodded, "Yes, but this is your one and only, "Get out of Jail: free card. If you ever and I mean ever do anything like that again, don't even try and contact me, I'll drop you so fast, your head will spin."

She giggled, "You made my head spin with that spreader bar, any other goodies in the closet?"

He chuckled, "Oh, I may have a few more secrets up my sleeve; you'll have to coax them out of me Penny."

She kissed him and snuggled up against him. They slowly drifted off to sleep.

That same evening, Sheldon and Amy had their anniversary dinner, but it blew up in Sheldon's face when Amy saw that Raj was there to join them, she went berserk and left leaving Sheldon to celebrate with Raj.

Raj knew Bernadette was calling Howard on the space station and he persuaded Sheldon to join him. He was left hanging after the last call to Howard and he wanted to double team Bernie and make sure she took care of both of them especially after Sheldon's argument with Amy, he knew it was the perfect time to get him involved with Bernie.

Howard was checking out a few systems of the station when Dimitri called out to him, "Hey, Froot Loops., you got a phone call."

"Who is it?"

"It's your wife; I can't believe you lied to her and your mother."

"Please a little privacy Dimitri?" He turned to the monitor and saw Bernadette there, "Hi Bernadette, I talked to my mother."

She smiled at him, "That's such good news, Howie. Thank you for telling her."

"Hey, I'm a grown man. I'm gonna live with my wife. My mother's just gonna have to learn to make do on her own."

"Was she upset?" She was leading him on, she already spoke with his mother and knew he caved to her wishes and she was going to torture him tonight with not just Raj, but Sheldon too. Before calling Howard, she got them both naked and they were sitting on the bed, just out of sight of her webcam. Wearing a lavender button-up dress, it had snaps from bodice to waist and she knew with one big tug, she would be naked for the two guys to take her and to drive Howard insane, it was his fault and she was going to make him pay for it.

He was feeling bad, but still carried on the charade, "Who could tell? She yells everything. She might have been upset. She might have been hungry."

She smiled into the webcam, "Thanks for fixing it, I love you."

"Anything for my bride. Aw, why are you all dolled up? Aren't you getting ready for bed?"

"I wanted to look good for my husband. I put on fresh lip-gloss, curled my hair and even put on some waterproof eye make-up."

He chuckled, "Why waterproof?"

She stared into the screen, "So when I take Sheldon's huge cock down my throat and gag and my eyes water, I won't look like a raccoon! You son-of-a-bitch Howard! I spoke to your mother and she told me you were on her side. You wanna live with your mother? Okay by me, mister! I'll be here fucking your buddies while you're jacking off up there!" She pulled both Raj and Sheldon onto the bed. She placed the laptop on the end of the bed so Howard could see what was happening.

Raj chuckled as he came into view. His arms circled her lush body and pulled her close to him. He leaned in and after sweeping her golden curls from her neck; he leaned in and kissed her neck, "My Lord Bernadette, you look so hot tonight."

Howard yells at the screen, "You two stop that!"

Dimitri floats over and watched, "My, Froot Loops, looks like your wife is getting even with you for lying to her."

He pushed him away, "Bad enough I have to watch, you stay away; it may get ugly."

He chuckled, ""Ugly? No way, hot? Oh yeah!"

Bernadette's hand slid from Raj's shoulder, down across his waist and down, down to his stiff cock. She cupped his balls and stroked his fat cock.

Sheldon came into the screen's vision and knelt down behind her, he reached in the opening of her dress and cupped her tit while his other hand slid through her golden hair and removed her glasses, "I don't think you're going to need these Bernadette, they only make things bigger and I think what we have for is already large enough."

She giggled and looked to the screen, "See Howie, they know how to take care of me, you should have thought of that before siding with your mother." She was now sandwiched between the two of them. Ra's cock was in her hands as Sheldon pressed her huge cock against her back and poking her rounded cheeks, while she sat there wiggling in anticipation of both of them fucking her.

Sheldon wanted some satisfaction, especially after Amy left him at the restaurant. After tasting sex, he anticipated fucking Amy tonight, but was more than happy to share Bernadette with Raj. He knew she was hot and could handle both of them. He leaned in and began kissing her slender neck as his hands tugged at her dress. The snaps gave way and he lowered her dress.

Raj knelt before her, he tugged at the dress and she was now naked as they were.

Dimitri returned and had his cock out. He was stroking it as he watched Bernadette, now naked ready to service Howard's two friends.

Bernadette squirmed around on the bed. She looked back at Sheldon and she stared at his cock, it was as stiff as a flagpole. She moved around and had him sit back against the headboard. He did just that and idly stroked his cock.

Raj knelt before her and offered his cock to her, bringing it up to her face. He knew she wanted to taste it. He watched as her tongue rolled over the purple helmet. It was already glistening with his pre-cum.

Her tiny fingers closed around Raj's cock and she massaged it slowly, she looked up into his eyes, his eyes were nearly shut as he licked his lips and ran his fingers through her golden blonde hair. She edged forward and licked the cream from the head and stabbing at it with her tongue; she rolled the pre-cum from the tiny hole and tasted its sweetness.

She opened her mouth wide and took him inside her mouth, causing Raj to inhale sharply. Lower and lower, her tongue flicking over the thick veins and dark thickness, while her hand stroked his exposed flesh. She felt movement on the bed and suddenly Sheldon wanted in on the action.

He reached around her tiny body and cupped her large ripe breast. He pulled lightly at her large pink nipple. He tweaked and twisted it causing a bolt of excitement to course through her body right down to her juicy pussy. He watched as her free hand snaked down and gripped his cock, it was as hard as diamonds and she drew in a loud burst of air. He was being bold; he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Bernadette, I need to have your juicy vagina wrapped around my penis."

She giggled and pulled her mouth from Raj's cock, "Why don't you just say you wanna fuck me, Sheldon?"

Without answering her, he released her breasts and flopped down on the bed. Now on his back, his huge stiff cock pointing at the ceiling. He reached out and tugged at her arm and guided her tiny body above his.

She threw her leg over his and was about to settle down on his cock, but he stopped her.

"Face away from me, I believe they call it reverse cow-girl."

She giggled and turned and swung her leg over his hips. She took his huge cock in her tiny hand. She wanted him inside of her, but wanted to take it slow, tease him until he was so turned on, he'd fuck her with abandon, just like she loved. She slowly lowered her body; she slid his cock through her wet pussy lips until it slipped along over her clit. She felt her cunt release some juices and bathe his cock. She closed her eyes and sighed, rolling her hips; she pressed his cock against her stiff clit. She opened her eyes and drew in a heavy breath. She was so turned on, not just by what she was doing with Sheldon, but seeing Raj, Howard and Dimitri watching her; it turned her on even more.

Raj was kneeling alongside her, stroking his cock, "Oh fuck, Bernie, that's so hot!"

She rose up and this time placed Sheldon's shaft against her opening. She wanted it to last, but couldn't wait any longer. She threw her head back and in nearly a silent gasp called out, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!" She lowered her tiny body, taking in inch by inch of his huge cock. It stretched her and filled her, she thought back to her wedding night and this time she was tighter, being the first, where last time, he was the last and she was already really wet and stretched out.

His fingers clutched at her womanly hips and pulled her harder onto him, as he arched his hips upward.

Bernadette's mouth dropped open as she let out a gasp and opening her mouth, she was staring at Raj's cock poised at her ripe, red lips. She leaned forward and licked the head again, just like before. She gripped his shaft and stroked it as she closed her lips around his shaft.

From the computer came Dimitri's voice, "Oh yeah baby, suck him!"

Hearing this spurred Bernadette on, she groaned out as Sheldon thrust up hard, sending his cock deep into her tiny pussy. She sucked on Raj's cock like her life depended on it. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Her bright blue eyes watched him arch forward each time she lowered her mouth, fucking her mouth, his hand clutched at her messy golden hair. Raj's breath came out in hisses as he clenched his teeth. He pulled back, not wanting to cum yet.

He slipped around before her and Raj pushed back on her shoulders. He guided her back against Sheldon's back and was nearly bent in two, leaving her juicy pussy exposed to his gaze. She never felt more vulnerable in her life. Raj fell to his belly and his shoulders were pressed against Sheldon's wide=spread legs. He lowered his head and began flicking his tongue from side to side across her aching clit.

What a sight to be seen for Howard and Dimitri. Bernadette's legs spread wide, her cunt bulging with Sheldon's cock, deep within her and Raj's mouth poised over her pussy, his tongue dancing back and forth across her blood red clit.

Bernadette was on the verge of cumming. Being stuffed by Sheldon's cock and having her clit teased by Raj, she was ready to explode. She braced herself back on one hand as she ran her fingers through Raj's hair, "Oh fuck, just like that Raj, use the tip and wiggle it around, "Yes, oh more please Raj!" She rolled to one side and pulled her leg out from under her shaking body and then did the same with her other leg. In doing so, she was now on her knees, taking Sheldon even deeper into her cunt. She rolled about and his huge cock ran up and down across the fleshy inner wall, scraping her G-spot.