Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Raj pressed against her knees, sending them wider. She looked amazing, spread wide-eagled. His fingers spread her swollen cuntlips and his mouth dropped till he was once again hovered over her clit. He drew it between his lips and his chin brushed against Sheldon's cock as it rocketed in and out of her.

Bernadette was closer and closer to cumming. All consumed by Sheldon's cock and Raj's lips; she looked to the screen and now Mike, the shuttle commander was there watching her being split in two by Howard's two friends.

Sheldon's hips thrust up, stretching her even more; his chin pressed against her shoulder and his hot breath was bathing her ear. His hips jerked uncontrollably, pushing deeper into her and at the same time, shoving her aching clit harder against Raj's tongue.

She never felt sexier, putting on a show for the guys at NASA and the two studs treating her body like she was some sort of goddess. She let out a groan of disapproval when Raj finally rose up and left her clit unattended. She turned her head and smiled at him as she focused on his thick, dark cock, it was as stiff as a pipe. She sat up and she let out a loud grunt when Sheldon's cock popped out of her juicy pussy. She slid forward and let out a shutter when she felt his slimy cock slide between her tight cheeks of her ass. She swung around and knelt between both guys legs.

Her tiny white fingers ran up Raj's dark, thick thighs. Her fingertips tickled his crinkled nut sack. She rolled them around in her little hand, and giggled when he parted his legs wider.

His one leg fell against Sheldon's, but he quickly pulled it back when Sheldon pushed it away, "My God man, control yourself. It was bad enough when I felt your chin on my penis, but this is avoidable, keep it that way."

Bernadette giggled, but stopped when she leaned in and licked his nuts, first one and then the other. Raj let out a tiny grunt and his fingers fisted in her luscious, tousled locks. Her tongue fluttered along the ridges of sack and she released it with a loud pop.

She gripped the base of his cock with her tiny, white fingers and pulled it forward. It was as stiff as can be and she pushed it back until it was flat on his stomach. Her blue eyes twinkled as she caught his eye. She extended her tongue and licked from the root of his cock, all the way up to the leaking head. She smiled when she heard him groan. Her mouth opened wide and lifting it from his belly, she closed her lips around it. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her hair was covering her face and Sheldon reached out and tucked a few stray locks of hair behind her ear. He wanted to watch that dark piece of meat slide in and out of those red lips of hers.

Bernadette slid her free hand across Sheldon's hip and came in contact with his cock, covered in her juices. She stroked it, gathering up a lot of the juices accumulated there, and it ran down her wrist.

She pulled her mouth off of Raj's cock and glanced at the computer screen and she let out a groan as she watched the three astronauts stroking their exposed cock. She focused on Sheldon; she leaned in and licked the cum from her fist and opening wide, enveloped his cock. She loved her taste on his cock and inhaled the intoxicating scent of their mixed juices. She was getting into a fantastic rhythm as she stroked both cocks together. She turned to the computer screen and chuckled, "Hold onto your cock Howie, I'm going to have them both fuck me at the same time, too bad you're not going to see it." She reached down and closed the screen halfway. They would still hear them, but not able to see it.

Mike and Dimitri called out, "Come on Bernie, why punish us? Isn't it bad enough we have to put up with this putz? We constantly have to hear about his mother and how he missed fucking you on his wedding night. Come on, give us a break!"

She giggled and opened the screen, "Yeah, you suffered enough, but you have to keep him away. I want the two of you to watch, but not that lying sack of shit!"

Mike turned to Howard, "Go clean the toilet, Dimitri left you something out of alien in there for you." He didn't move, "That's an order Howard!"

He let out a grunt, "See what you did Bernie, they're always picking in me."

She giggled, "Sorry Howie, you always cause your own problems, now go!" She turned to Raj and Sheldon, "Come on, you both get to fuck me now, at the same time."

Raj's eyes nearly bugged out of his head, "You mean double penetration?"

She giggled and in her loud voice called out, "Yeaaaaah!"

In a flash, Raj was in position, he was on his back and Sheldon positioned Bernie over his thick, dark cock. He lifted her planted her over Raj's hip.

Bernie stared up at Sheldon and yelled out, "Reach into my nightstand I have a tube of lube there. My pussy is already juiced up, but if I'm going to take that thick cock in my ass, I'll need a little lubrication."

Sheldon got the tube and handed it to Bernie, "You can put it on, I'm not touching Raj's penis, no matter how hot this is."

She dribbled some over Raj's cock and spreading some on her finger, she rubbed it against her crinkled hole. She was poised over his straining cock and slowly lowered her body and Sheldon watched Raj's cock disappear into her tiny white body.

He was really getting excited, his fingers traveled over her lush body, stopping to stroke her clit several times. He moved from there to her lush hanging tits, teasing her nipples and returned to her clit again. He leaned forward and locked lips with hers and she returned the kiss with even stronger passion.

Bernie let out a grunt as she slid further down upon Raj's cock and she let out a groan when Sheldon shoved two long, slender fingers into her cunt.

Raj was panting, trying not to cum. After her expert cock sucking and now her ass, he was close to cumming, "Oh my God Bernadette, your ass is so fucking tight." He allowed her to set the pace, he was just lying there, he let her use his cock for her own pleasure.

She slid down a tad more and now was resting on his thighs. She took her arms from her sides, no longer needing to brace herself up. She wiggled her ass and leaned back against Raj's sweaty chest. She was shaking, having her ass stretched beyond belief. She was on the verge of cumming as Sheldon teased her clit with the tip of his cock. She groaned out, "You better hurry Sheldon, if you don't shove it in me, you may never get the chance. I'm about to cum and once I do, my pussy will be too sensitive and too tight to accept that monster of yours."

Sheldon held her legs up and out, he shoved forward and sank easily into her wet pussy. He immediately began pumping in and out of her. He pushed her legs back even further as he drove deep into her pussy. He felt Raj's cock scraping against his through the tiny membrane separating their two cocks.

Bernadette was beyond stuffed. She started cumming and it seemed to never end. She had one orgasm overlap into the next one. Each one was stronger than the last one. She was getting tighter and tighter, but expelling so much slimy cum juices, both men were able to continue fucking her. She came so much, it ran down, coating Raj's cock, giving him the lubrication to continue fucking her gorgeous ass.

Sheldon was at the end, she tightened so hard on his invading cock, it literally drew the cum from his nuts. He started filling her pussy with a load so large, it ended up squirting out around their tight juicy seal. It ran down his cock, bathing his nuts and falling to her tight cheeks and covering Raj's cock.

Raj screamed out, "That's it, I can't hold off any longer! Oh FUCK, coming, I'm cumming! I'm filling your ass with my cum Bernie!' He had his arms around her, clutching at her sweat covered tits, pulling her hard against him as his mouth attacked her sweaty neck and clutching at her stringy, sweat covered hair.

The three of them were still locked together. Tiny aftershocks shook their bodies, causing a chain-reaction. Bernie turned her face and kissed Raj tenderly, "God, Raj, I love how your cock twitches in my ass and I can feel your cum in my ass!" She kissed him harder and turning to Sheldon, planted soft kisses on his neck and chest. She let out a grunt when he pulled away and a river of cum came running out of her gaping hole. She tried to squeeze it and keep it in, but only served to push more out.

Sheldon staggered from the bed and ran to the shower, He turned it on and vigorously washed the sweat and cum from his body. He called out, "You two have to know, I love coitus, but hate all of the touching, sweating and bodily fluids. Other than that, I love it!"

Bernie swept her stringy hair from her face and looked to the computer, but it was hard to see. There were several long white streaks of cum splashed on the screen. Mike yelled out to Howard, "Wolowitz, get back out here, we have something else for you to clean up."

She giggled as she watched the cum float off the screen and float around in space. She threw them a kiss, "I hope you enjoyed it, goodnight!" She closed the computer laptop and snuggled with Raj. She slowly felt his cock slip from her ass and she cuddled with him till she fell asleep, both waiting for Sheldon to relinquish the shower.

Series does not reset with the next episode.

Your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers