Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Oh please Leonard, slap it harder! Mmmm I have a better idea, how about, oh Leonardddddddddd, yesssssss, yesssss, you read my mind!"

Leonard slipped his cock from her wet pussy and gripping his slimy cock, he slid it into her puckered hole. He shoved forward and felt the heat of her ass enveloping his cock. He drove in deep and he felt her push back.

Penny was in heaven; she knew she'd have to visit him more often at is lab. She rose up from the table and was rewarded with Leonard's hands cupping her tits and sliding down, he played with her clit. She drove back feeling his cock grow stiffer as she clutched at his cock, squeezing her ass muscles around his invading cock. She started cumming, coating his fingers as she felt them slip into her juicy hole.

Leonard continued to finger-fuck her as he gathered her hair up in his other hand and pull her hard against his sweaty body. He couldn't hold off any longer and he began pumping her ass full of his hot, creamy load. He thought his nuts were being torn from his body. The intense orgasm left him weak and limp. He leaned over and crushed his body to hers as he continued to pulsate; tiny aftershocks made his quiver and tiny spurts filled her ass. He released her hair and he found her turning her head and kissing him with such passion, he felt his cock reawakening. He slowly withdrew from her ass and a gush of cum ran out of her and trickled down her lush thighs.

Penny slowly stood and turning, wrapped her arms around him, she squashed her heavy tits against him as she rained kisses all over his face and neck. She reached for a roll of paper towels and caught the cum oozing out of her. She cleaned up and reached for her clothes. As she dressed she looked at his cock, dripping with his cum and nearly stiff again. She chuckled, "Hurry home after work, we'll get dressed in our Halloween costumes and have some hot sex role playing." She kissed him and turning back towards the door, she wiggled her ass and left.

In the cafeteria Raj was going on and on about the menu for the Halloween party, but Howard was quiet. Raj told Sheldon he was having a TARDIS Booth at the party Howard was upset about everyone complaining about his bragging about space. Raj finally called him out, "What's wrong with you?"

Howard continued to eat, "Nothing."

"Oh Howard, I've got a party to plan, don't make me pull it out of you."

He sat back, "Here it is; Bernadette said you guys are sick of me talking about my trip to space. Is that true?"

Raj said no, but Sheldon blurted out, yes.

Sheldon turned to Raj, "We seem to have different approaches here. I was going for helpful honesty; I have no idea what you're doing."

Raj leaned over, "It's called being nice."

"Okay, if you think being nice will get him to shut up, I'll try it."

Howard clutched his hands, "You know what guys, never mind. I just won't talk about the greatest achievement of my life ever again."

Sheldon hopped in his chair, "Look at that, the problem solved itself."

Leonard came waltzing on, all disheveled again, mellowed out from his bout with Penny again; he sat down, "Hello boys!"

That night was the party and Howard was sitting on the bed in red pants and a white sleeveless t-shirt. His arms, neck and face were all blue and he had a white beard on and a red hat. He was dressed as Poppa Smurf.

Bernie came out of the bathroom all blue too. Her legs, arms, chest and face were all blue and she was wearing a tiny red dress, a bright yellow wig and a white hat. She looked adorable and hot at the same time. She swayed from side to side, "How do I look?"

He was still pissed about the space thing and replied, "Fine."

She sat down beside him, "Uh-oh, is someone a little blue?"

He just looked at her and shook his head.

She giggled, "Ah come on, Howie, that's, like, the funniest thing I've ever said in my life. What do you say, you ready to go?"

"To tell you the truth, I'm not really in the mood."

"What are you talking about? It'll be fun; all your friends will be there."

"Yeah, some friends, they all think I'm boring. Maybe you should go without me. I'm sorry, I just don't wanna go."

"Hey, I just spent the last three hours coloring myself blue. I'm gonna be washing paint out of my Smurf for a month."

He got up, "Fine, two weeks ago I was an astronaut."

"Yeah, well, now you're a Smurf, keep walking!"

At the party Leonard was dressed as Albert Einstein and Penny was dressed as a sexy cop. She had black stockings on just above the knee, Her dress, what little there was black and it ended just over her tight ass and the skirt was full and had ruffles all over it. It barely hid her chest and her arms and shoulders were bare. She had a cute black cop's hat on and her long blonde hair hung down loose resting down her back and covering the tops of her chest.

Penny stopped before Bernie and Howard, "Oh, my God, you guys look adorable!"

Bernie giggled, "Thanks; so do you! Slutty cop?"

Penny scoffed, "No, sexy cop. Slutty cop only came with a skirt and two badges."

Bernie giggled and looked to Leonard, "And you're Albert Einstein?"

In Einstein's voice he replied, "Ja, Und later she's going to arrest me for going faster than the speed of light."

Penny looked over at him, "I thought we said in the car, no accents."

He cleared his throat, "Sorry, officer."

Amy and Sheldon entered and Stuart ran over to them, "Wow, look at you guys."

Amy chuckled, "I'm Raggedy Anne and he's Raggedy C-3PO."

Sheldon added, "It was a compromise, I lost!"

In the backroom Bernie pulled Howard aside, "Okay, Drinky Smurf, can I talk to you for a second?"

He groaned out, "Great, now I'm in trouble."

She turned to him, "You are being very rude."

"No I'm not. They're being rude; and you're being rude."

"Me? What did I do?"

In Bernadette's squeaky voice Howard blurted out, "Oh, Howie, stop talking about space so much. Nobody like it."

She pouted, "I don't sound like that."

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I'm always on your side!"

"Then why are you trying to take this away from me? Being an astronaut is the coolest thing I'm ever going to do and if I stop talking about it, then I'm just plain old Howard Wolowitz again."

She giggled, "Plain old Howard Wolowitz is the best guy I know."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not! I married him, on purpose. Come here, I love you."

They kissed and his hands were all over her ass. Just then the TARDOS opened up and Penny and Leonard came out. Penny had streaks of cum in her hair, her costume was half off and Leonard was zipping up his pants.

Penny blurted out, "Nothing to see here, just sexy police business." She hurried from the room.

Leonard turned to Howard, "Just explaining the theory of relativity...twice!"

While Howard and Bernadette were arguing, in the booth Penny was on her knees, she had Leonard's pants down around his ankles and his cock was deep in her throat. Her police cap started coming off, but Leonard grabbed it and pulled it back on, "Keep it on Penny; you look so fucking hot sucking my cock with this outfit on."

She popped his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at him. She lapped at it, teasing the head. She stood up and straddled his cock. She lowered her juicy pussy to his shaft and leaned back and started to thrust her hips forwards and back, taking him deeper in her pussy.

Leonard had his arms wrapped around her, holding her as she leaned back as far as possible. He ran his hands down and as she came up to a sitting position, he gripped her luscious ass cheeks and buried his face in the top of her dress. He covered one stiff nipple as soon as Penny yanked down the top of her dress. He swooped down and moved from one to the other. He felt her cumming and slowed. He knew she was ripe for yet another orgasm, but wanted it to last.

Penny clung to him as she felt her pussy flood around his cock and her legs went weak. She kissed him, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth and danced back and forth with his. She heard loud voices outside the booth, but she was too spent to really care.

Leonard finally lifted Penny's body from his cum coated cock and planted her on the seat. He knelt before her and began raining wet kisses all along her slick legs. He nipped and licked as he moved closer and closer to her ripe cunt. He saw her starting to shake, just knowing what was coming. He reached her slick cuntlips and drew first one fat lip between his lips. He sucked hard and ran his finger between the blood engorged lips. He slid his finger deep into her hot hole and couldn't believe how hot she was. He moved to the other lip and sucked on it, tugging a little harder and Penny gripped his head as she arched her back. He cupped her ass and finding her puckered hole, he shoved his juice covered digit deep in her ass.

Penny was so close again, "Oh yessssssssssss Leonard, finger my butt hole. You know how hot I get when you do that. Deeper, fuck my butt deeper and faster." She clutched at his head and ground her cunt to his face.

Leonard was now attacking her clit as he drove two fingers up her ass and two in her quaking cunt hole. He drew her clit between his lips and sucked hard and she was humping his face faster and harder.

Penny let out a blood-curdling scream and started cumming. She tried to wrap her legs around his back, but was too weak. She let out a grunt, "OH no Leonard, don't stop, keep fucking my ass.

He rose up and grabbing her sweaty thighs, he lifted them high and when he did this; her ass rose up and nearly pointed towards the ceiling of the booth. The tiny booth reeked of sex and he gripped his cock and shoved forward and in one quick thrust, he was entered her tight butt.

Penny immediately started cumming. She shook and tried to thrust up to take more cock in her ass. She was at the wrong angle to do so and just lay there allowing Leonard to do whatever he wanted, it was exactly what she wanted.

Leonard shoved forward, sinking more cock into her ass. His hands were sliding up and down her lush thighs and slapped her ass as he continued plowing in and out of her ass. He reached her dripping cunt and shoved two fingers into her as he picked up the pace, fucking her ass as hard and as deep as he could.

Penny screamed out and painted his fingers with yet another orgasm. Her cap fell off and her long tousled blonde hair covered her upper body and her face. Her entire body was glistening in sweat as her orgasm continued to make her hotter and wetter.

Leonard pulled his fingers from her cunt and reached up and twisted one of her ripe nipples. He pulled and teased it as he came closer and closer to cumming.

Penny was beyond excited, she was happy she got back with him. He was a changed man and could fuck with the best of them. She felt his cock expand and she knew he was about to cum. She wanted to feel him fill her ass with cum and she groaned out, "Oh no, no Leonard, shoot your cum in my ass, oh noooooooooo!"

Leonard pulled his cock from her ass and scooting up, he started to shoot his cum all over her tits and face. It shot into her hair and he drenched her face with his cream.

Penny shriek when she saw what he was doing, she loved it. She opened her mouth and caught as much as she could. She lapped at the thick cream as it dripped down her cheeks and forehead. She let her legs fall and she gripped his cock and sucked it into her mouth and sucking hard, drew the last couple of drops from his rapidly shrinking cock. She giggled when he stumbled back and fell out of the half closed door of the booth. She quickly straighten her dress and wiped the cum from her tits and stuffed them back into the dress. She popped her cap back on and wiped the cum from her face and hair. She stood up on shaking legs and climbed out of the booth and saw Howard and Bernadette in the backroom arguing. She steadied herself and chuckled out, "Nothing going on in here, not to worry." She caught up to Leonard, "Come on, let's get back to your place I want your cum again, but this time I want it in my body, not on it."

Leonard smiled at Bernie and Howard, "Just explaining the theory of relativity." He railed his hand and showed two fingers, "TWICE!"

Howard and Bernadette hurried home and he stripped that tiny red dress from her sexy body. She tore off his t-shirt and pants and dragged him into the shower. The floor was suddenly covered in blue water as the paint ran off their bodies. She kissed him deeply and nipped at his ear. "If you do a good job removing all of this blue, I'll let you take my ass."

He groaned out and grabbed the soap. He spun her around and pulled her under the hot steaming spray. Within seconds, her tiny body was wet and a lot of the blue was already running down her arms and legs. He started on her back, swiping her long, thick golden blonde hair off her shoulders and onto her swaying breasts. He had her back covered in soap suds and Howard slid lower and worked the soap into her lower back and tiny waist. He moved back up and worked on first one tiny, slender arm, rinsing it off several times before getting all of the blue off of it. He worked on the other arm and after several minutes had they void of any blue coloring. He knelt behind her and stared at her luscious ass. It was covered in a light blue film from her arms. He rinsed off the soap and working a lather in his hands, he attacked her ass and soon it was covered in suds and it was turning pink from his vigorous washing. He's dip his fingers between those lush cheeks ever so often and Bernadette would let out a shriek and giggled.

Bernadette was biting down on her lower lip as she felt a tiny orgasm building in her wet body. She clung to the safety rail as Howard's hands were extremely active on her ass cheeks and between them. She let out a grunt and pushed back against his fingers as she felt them tickling her starred hole. She shifted her weight and parted her legs even more, giving him access to her slender legs.

Howard left her ass, even though he wanted to spend the entire night there. He rinsed off her ass and seeing he had done a good job he started on her blue legs. He began on her upper thighs where there wasn't any paint. He gently soaped them up and caressed her lush thighs and continually slid up and teased her tight lipped pussy. He felt her legs shake every time he brushed against her clit and heard her draw in a deep lungful of air.

Bernie was having a tough time standing still and she gripped the rail harder and her other hand tightened on Howard's shoulder. She would grip his shoulder harder each time he brushed against her aching pussy. She released her grip when she heard him groan out; her nails were digging into his flesh.

Howard moved a little lower and now began washing the blue from her shapely knees and perfectly turned calves. He worked on one and then the other one. He had her hold his shoulder as he washed first one foot and then the other.

Being on his knees for so long, nearly all of the blue that was painted on him was rinsed off and ran down the drain. He stood up and pulled Bernie's tiny body against him. He enveloped her in his arms. He loved her tight, tiny ass pressed against his cock as it stood straight out from his body. He ran his hands across her firm belly and moving upward, he cupped her huge, firm tits. He hefted them in his hands and washed them gently, caressing and pulling at the large pink aeroules and deeper pink nipples. He swiped her hair over her shoulders and washed the blue from her neck and gently washed her face.

Bernadette turned her face into the spray and once clean, she pressed her lips to Howard's. Her tongue darted out and teased his lips and slipped into his mouth. She slowly spun around in his embrace and pressed her slick tits to his skinny chest. She bent her legs and stood back up, she did this several times and in doing so, she caught his cock between her legs and shivered every time his cock slid through the gap of her slick cuntlips. She reached over and picked up the soap and began washing his shoulders and chest. She raked her nails along his skin and she smiled when she felt his shiver and his cock jerked, pressing against her tight-lipped pussy. She washed his arms and all of the blue ran down the drain. She gently washed his face and getting it all off, she worked on his neck as the blue disappeared she dipped her head and licked and sucked at the clean flesh. She ran her hands up and down his back, washing it, even though there wasn't any blue there. She reached down and gripping his cock, her soapy hands slid up and down the stiff shaft. She stroked it over and over again.

Howard wanted more than her hands on his cock and he applied pressure to her shoulders and she relented. He had her sink to her knees and he turned into the shower spray and washed away the suds on his cock. He turned back and his shiny, wet cock slapped her cheek and ran along her lips. He pushed forward and he forced his cock into her hot, wet mouth. He let out a grunt, "Oh yes Bernie, lick it, suck my cock. I wanna shoot my load all over your pretty little face." He groaned as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth, "Yes, oh fuck yeah Bernie, suck it, I'm gonna fuck your mouth till I cum!"

Bernie was so excited now, she took him deep into her mouth and her tongue whipped around and around his shaft. While he was in space, she had a lot of practice with Leonard, Raj and Sheldon, all a lot larger and thicker. She swallowed Howard to the root and she flexed her throat muscles, squeezing his cock. Her tiny fingers squeezed his ass cheeks and wormed two fingers into his asshole. She shoved them in deep and stroked his prostate and that was it.

Howard let out a loud grunt and pulling his cock form her mouth, he began shooting his hot, creamy load all over her face. He looked down and his cock stiffened even more as he saw his cum shoot out, coating her face and shooting into her wet, golden hair. He came so hard it dripped from her face and covered the upper slopes of her gorgeous tits. He was still hard and raring to go. He stepped back and pulled the hand-held showerhead from the wall. He gingerly washed the cum he planted on his bride. He replaced the showerhead and knelt down beside her. He kissed her hard and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me Howie, claim your bride, make me yours. I wanna feel the cum you shot all over my face, but now I want it in me, take me, breed me, put a baby in my belly!"

He groaned out and sat on the shower floor. He pulled her down and had her straddle his legs. He found her slit easily and drove up into her. He felt the hot heat of her cunt envelope his cock and the slick wetness coated his cock. He began driving up into her, sending it in and out over and over again.

Bernie clung to his neck, pressing her slick, wet tits against his hairy chest. Her nipples were tight as ever, scraping against his hairy chest. "Yes, yes, oh my God Howie, I never felt you this large before. I'm gonna cum, don't slow up; fill me with your spunk Howie!"

He grunted and continued to plow up into her and when he felt her tighten and cream all over his cock, he slowed and waited till she calmed down. He gently lifted her from his cock and even though she was as weak as a newborn, he managed to get her on her knees. He got behind her and slid back into her and reaching around, he gripped her large swaying tits; he began mauling her tits as he drove into her over and over again. He loved how she reacted, pushing back against him and he felt his balls slapping against her tight ass cheeks. He felt a surge of excitement and releasing her tits, he ran his hands all over her ass. He pulled out of her cunt and without warning; he shoved his cock into her ass. He felt her tighten and he stopped moving, a few seconds later, he felt her relax and he shoved forward. He reached out and gathered her long, stringy golden locks in his fist. He formed a large ponytail and pulling hard, he drove in and out of her ass, sending his cock balls deep in her ass.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers