Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie was exhausted, but feeling his cock filing her ass, she got her second wind and began pushing back against his invading cock. She screamed out, "What's come over you Howie? Whatever it is, I love it! Fuck my ass, I love it! Drive that cock in my ass, I wanna feel you shoot your hot cum deep in my ass. Play with my clit, I wanna, but I can't let go or I'll fall, please, please, play with my clit, I'm nearly there!"

He felt his cock swell when he heard her say that. He reached down and caught her clit between his fingers; he played and teased it with his two fingers, sending his thumb up into her tight hole. He felt her tighten around his thumb and cock, he knew she was cumming and he lost it. He released her clit and pulled back on her hair and slamming into her harder and faster, he began spilling his hot cum deep in her ass. He thought he was never, ever gonna stop. He felt light-headed and slumped over her as the water ran all over them.

After several minutes, he slipped out of her and once again pulled the showerhead down and rinsed their slimy cum from their bodies. He managed to climb to his feet and turn off the water. He gathered her in his arms and pulling her up, guided her from the shower. He wrapped her lush body in a large, fluffy towel and dried her with all the love and care of a new husband.

Back in the apartment, Sheldon and Amy were the first to leave the party. Amy managed to get Sheldon on the sofa and managed to remove his helmet and she was kissing him. She shoved her tongue down his throat and worked on the chest plate of his costume. She got it off and her nails raked his chest and her hand slid beneath his white t-shirt.

Sheldon gave in and kissing her back, he pulled roughly on her pigtails and his hands were sliding across her ruffled dress and finding her large firm tits, he squeezed and was shocked he found she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the haltered dress and blouse.

Penny and Leonard came into the apartment and they were raring to go, after the wild sex in the TARDAS booth, Penny wanted sex on a bed where she could really fuck like she wanted to. She was turned on and wanted to see where this was going. She knew Sheldon and Amy had sex, but wanted to see how these two awkward adults really fucked. She sat on the overstuffed chair beside the sofa and watched them.

Leonard leaned down and kissed her, "I'm gonna go wash this crap off my face and get out of this wig and wash up, I'll be back in a few."

Penny threw her hand up, dismissing him, "Yeah, yeah, go ahead, I'm fascinated watching these two, I'll be there in a few." She slid the edge of the chair and watched as Sheldon deftly unbuttoned the dress and lowering it, he began working on the buttons on her blouse.

Amy broke the kiss just long enough to slide the t-shirt from his slim body. She went back to kissing him as she wiggled out of her blouse, leaving her naked from the waist up. She was frustrated as she tried to continue kissing him and release the lower portion of his metal costume and unable to do so, she gave up and concentrated on kissing him and getting hot and hornier.

Penny saw how Amy tried and failed to remove Sheldon's lower portion of his CP3-O costume. She slipped to her knees and reaching out, she pulled hard and the metal closures gave way. The pants were in two parts, front and back. She pulled the top portion off and tossed it behind her. She looked down and dressed only in his tighty-whities, she licked her lips seeing the huge bulge in them. She ran her hands up and down his hairy legs and ran her palm over the large bulge. She closed her fingers around the lump and felt it jerk in her hand. She licked her lips and suddenly, she had to have it out in the open. Reaching up, she tugged at the waistband and she chuckled when she saw him lift his ass off of the sofa and she managed to slip the back portion of the costume from him and took the jockey shorts with it as she lowered them. She licked her lips as she stared at the huge shaft, leaking with a large amount of pre-cum from the huge, purple head. She gripped his shaft and stroked it slowly from root up to the head. She leaned in and her tongue flicked out and gathered the large dollop of cream that oozed out.

Sheldon let out a stifled grunt and arched his hips upward, wanting Penny to wrap her lush lips around his aching shaft. He kissed Amy harder, pulling harder on her pigtails. He broke the kiss and looked down at the sexy blonde, her long blonde hair spilling over his legs and covering his belly. He turned to Amy and guided her heaving tits to his mouth. He sucked viciously on one fat nipple.

Amy let out a groan and cupping his head, crushed his face to her heaving tits. She looked down and felt her pussy release a gush of cream. She wanted to be the woman sucking on his cock, but seeing her Bestie doing it to her man, she was proud he belonged to her and knew before long that huge cock would be slicing in and out of her tight pussy.

Penny was having fun teasing Sheldon, she did everything to his cock but put it in her mouth and suck on it. She gripped it in both of her hands and stroked it firmly. She leaned lower and her tongue danced all around the swollen nut sack. She couldn't believe how large his nuts were and she knew firsthand how much cum were held in those nuts. She let one hand go and she licking up and down the underside of his cock. Her hand reached back and released the zipper on her dress and those magnificent tits of her came tumbling free. She tugged the dress down to her waist and leaning in again, she raked her swollen nipples up and down his hairy thighs. Tremors coursed through her body, ending in the pit of her stomach, she could feel the juices collecting around her fat cuntlips and she really wanted to stand up and lower her aching cunt to this luscious pole. She knew she had to wait and see what Leonard had in mind before acting on her naughty thoughts.

Just then Leonard came out of the bathroom, his hair was wet and combed back, he looked extremely sexy, his shirt unbuttoned and hanging open. After all of the sex in the TARDAD booth, he never replaced his t-shirt and his tight chest swelled when he saw his blonde slut kneeling between his roommate's legs, licking at his slime covered cock. He looked over to Amy and caught her eyes.

Amy's eyes ate up the muscled, bare chest of Leonard. She was a sucker for a thicker body, something she wished Sheldon would work on, but with a cock as large as Sheldon had, she figured it was a fair trade off. She grinned at him when she saw him scoot past the kneeling blonde and came over and sat on the sofa beside her.

Sitting down beside Amy, he felt a stirring in his loins. He looked down at Penny and nodded, "Suck it Penny, let him know just how good you can suck cock."

When Penny heard this, she felt a gush of cream coat her pussy, she had his okay and wasn't going to pass it up. She ran her tongue around the large mushroomed head. She pulled back and drew the line of spit that clung to her lips. She looked up at Leonard with those dark green eyes, "Take her Leonard; show he just how good you are with that fantastic mouth and tongue of yours." She turned back to Sheldon and parting her lips, she hovered over his shaft and with a cry deep in her throat; she opened wide and enveloped his shaft.

Leonard watched as Penny's mouth gobbled up his shaft. He turned to Amy and gripped her twisted legs and spun her around. In doing so, she was pulled away from Sheldon and he smiled when he heard her let out a squeal and fell onto her back, her legs spread wide and her dress pulled high on her thick lower body. He gripped her dress at the waist and tugged it roughly from side to side till it was sliding off her large butt and down her thick thighs.

Amy laid there, her shoulders high on the sofa cushions, she spread her legs and a huge wet spot was visible on her panties from Victoria. Her hands shot out and she combed her fingers through Leonard's damp hair, "Come on Leonard, I heard so much from Penny how hard you try, show me why she calls you, "King of Foreplay," and make me scream!"

He grinned up at her and ripped off his glasses and tossed it to the table behind him. He turned back and tightened his grip on her thick thighs and his thumbs dug into her pliable flesh. He ran his hands up and down her legs and inched higher and higher. His thumbs reached her glistening slit and he parted those tight lips. He pulled them apart and saw the slick, pink hole. He inhaled her musky scent and let out a stream of cool air on her slick flesh. He licked and sucked at her pussy, he shoved a couple fingers deep into her pussy and he had her squirming and when he brushed over her G-spot over and over again, he felt her cunt tighten and a flood of cream coated his hand.

Amy was so ready to be fucked and she grabbed hold of Leonard's head and pushed it away, "Okay Leonard, I need to copulate now. I want you to insert your thick penis in my vagina and make me have a crushing orgasm. I want you to spill your sperm in my womb and make me have an orgasm.

Penny pulled her mouth from Sheldon's cock. Her face and lips were completely coated in a mixture of his pre-cum and her thick saliva. She swiped her mouth clean with the back of her hand and chuckled, "Wow, Amy, that is so hot. No wonder Sheldon doesn't fuck you as often or as hard as you want. The way you told Leonard to fuck you, it had nothing hot in it." She looked up at Sheldon and stroked his cock, "Are you ready Sheldon? Are you ready to slip that huge cock of yours in my hot, sticky cunt and fuck me? I want you to shove that cock of yours so deep in me. I can taste it on my tongue. I need you to fuck me and fuck me till I cream all over that cock and then I want you to pull that cock out of my and shoot your hot cum all over my face and tits!"

He groaned out and he startled her, pulling her up by her arms, he planted her lush body atop his sweaty thighs and grabbing hold of her hips, he guided her down to his straining cock.

Penny let out a loud grunt and slid down, taking more and more of his cock into her weeping pussy.

Amy licked her lips and nodded. She looked to Leonard and grabbed hold of Leonard, "What she said!"

Leonard grabbed hold of his cock and slid it into Amy's tight pussy. He bit his lip as he felt her tight cunt clutch at his invading cock. He knew he would hold out a long time seeing he already came twice this evening with Penny. He gathered up her legs and pushing them back to her swaying tits, he began pumping in and out of her.

Amy followed his lead and started thrusting back, urging him on as she felt another orgasm cumming. She looked over at Penny and watched her lush body swallow up Sheldon's huge cock easily. She started cumming when she saw him slicing in and out of Penny and saw his cock coated in her milky juices. She thought it was so hot and she broke free from Leonard and gripped his body with her thick legs.

Leonard needed to rest a little. He managed to break free from Amy and rolled over and sat on the other end of the sofa. He grabbed hold of Amy hips and spinning her around, guided her back and had her climb on board, reverse-cowgirl.

Penny looked on as Amy's glistening pussy hovered over his cum coated cock. She sucked in her breath as she watched her pussy lips slide over Leonard's cock and leaning back, pressed her back against Leonard's chest. Penny leaned over and dropped her mouth to Amy's exposed cunt and at the same time she started licking at Leonard's exposed cock and juice covered nuts.

Sheldon had a good amount of space between his belly and Penny's ass. He started slamming up into her at a furious pace. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. He groaned out, "Penny you have no idea how hot it is seeing you licking at Amy's vagina." He grabbed her upper body and pulled her away from Amy and leaned her over. He now had her shoulders on the floor, her long blonde hair spilled over her upper body and the floor. He bent her over, nearly in half and rising up on the balls of his feet, he began driving up and down to her exposed pussy. He had her so wet, with every thrust, his thick, long cock made streams of her juices squirt out around her fat, thick lips. He couldn't hold off much longer and when he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and release another dose of cream, he lost it. He pulled his cock from her and saw her cunt fluttering from her intense orgasm. He stroked his cock several times and aimed it at Penny's sweat covered body. He began shooting thick ropes of hot cum all over her belly, chest and face. He continued to cum, coating her cunt too.

When Leonard saw this, he lost it and started pumping his hot cum deep in Amy's quivering pussy. He came so hard, his hot cream squirted out around Amy's tight lips. He clutched at her swaying tits and buried his face in her neck and bit down.

Amy screamed out from the pain and pleasure and she turned her head and locked lips with his. She started cumming, bathing his spurting cock with her own juices. She fell back against him and lay there shaking and groaning, "Oh Sweet Jesus, fuck me harder Leonard. I can feel you hot cum filling my tiny pussy!"

Penny was gasping loudly as she came down from her intense orgasm. She giggled, "Way to go Amy, finally a little hot talk." She looked up at Leonard, "How about we head over to my place and take a nice long shower?"

Amy slipped off of Leonard, his cum came flowing out of her pussy. She cupped her pussy and grabbed hold of Sheldon with her other hand, "Come on Sheldon, I wanna clean up too, I'm going to need your help."

The four of them showered and both Penny and Amy were filled again before climbing out of the showers.

Back at Howard and Bernadette's apartment; after a long bout in the shower, a dry Howard and Bernadette climbed into bed. Bernie was still turned on and wanted another go at Howard's cock. He was sitting on the bed naked with his laptop on his lap. Bernie came in and hopped on the bed, she looked amazing, her hair dried and brushed out. She was wearing a white nightie with black accents around her breasts, causing Howard's eyes to be drawn to them. "What are you looking at Howie?"

I don't know, Raj sent me some video of Buzz Aldrin," He pressed play and Buzz was on his porch handing out Halloween candy to the trick or treaters, "Here you go, it's a Milky Way. The Milky Way is a galaxy in space. I've been in space."

Howard turned to Bernie and smiled. Her hand was under the laptop, already stroking his cock to stiffness.

Howard looked back to the screen and Buzz was handing out more candy, "Here's a Mar's bar, I'm an astronaut."

This time Howie shifted in the bed, feeling nearly ready to jump Bernadette, but he saw the pattern between Buzz and himself. Looking back to the screen Buzz handed out more candy, "This one's a Moon Pie. I walked on the Moon. What have you done?" Howard nodded as Bernadette continued stroking his cock. He slowly closed the laptop and looked to her, "Okay, I get it!"

She threw back the covers and leaning over, took his cock into her mouth. She swallowed it whole and began bobbing up and down lapping away at his length. She had it nice and wet and rising up, she threw her leg over his and settled down on his length. Reaching back, she aimed it at her juicy pussy and this time, her pussy swallowed him up. She began riding him like a woman possessed. Her hair went flying about and she bounced up and down.

Howard grabbed the bottom of her nightie and tore it from her lush body and ran his hands up and down her generous curves. He pulled her downward and feasted on her huge, firm tits. He sucked from one to the other and attacked her neck. He clamped his lips on hers and they fought with tongue over and over again. He pulled away, "I hope you wanna go a long time, after cumming twice in the shower, I'm gonna last a long time."

She giggled, "A girl loves hearing that, let's try some other positions." She rolled off of him and was now on her back.

Howard fucked her for another five minutes that way and pulling out of her, he rolled her over and slapped her tight bubble butt. "I loved fucking your ass in the shower, wanna try it again?" Before she could reply, he shoved his slimy coated cock in her ass and pushed her hard against the mattress.

Bernie's head was pushed into the pillow and she groaned and moaned as she pushed back. She loved his cock in her ass, not as thick as Leonard or Raj and nowhere as long as Sheldon, perfect for fucking her ass. She started cumming again when his fingers began playing with her clit and shoved a couple fingers into her weeping pussy.

Howard was getting his second wind, but Bernie was exhausted. He pulled out of her ass and rolled her onto her side, spooning her; he raised one of her slender legs and threw it over his. He entered her and gently began fucking her again. He attacked her neck and ear, whispering, "You know I loved watching the guys fuck you while I was up in space. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm talking about space again, but not really. I loved how they fucked you and how you responded."

She groaned out and pushed back against his cock as she teased her clit again, "Mmmm, yes I was nice, in some ways, I'm gonna miss all that attention I got from them."

He chuckled and his cock grew stiffer, clearing his throat, he fucked her faster now, "You know, you can try some of them out a little at a time, as long as I can be there in person to watch. I was really turned on that night Leonard and Priya double teamed you, that was so hot."

She was close to cumming again, just thinking about fucking Raj, Sheldon and Leonard again, "Mmmm, yes that was nice. So you wanna watch me fucking them, huh?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind watching you." He was now pumping in and out of her faster and faster.

Bernie groaned out as she started cumming again, through heavy breathing she gasped out, "You know, I like to watch too, but not the same thing you do. I know you and Raj were always close. I'd like to see you and him go at it."

Howard slowed and nearly stopped, he stammered, "What, what are you saying Bernie?"

"Aw come on Howie, the two of you, always together. You can't tell me you two didn't play around. I'd love to watch you suck his cock and also watch him suck you off." She giggled, "I can tell you're getting into that, I can feel your cock stiffen and leap in my pussy. Come on, fuck me and fill me with your spunk, Rocketman!"

He grunted out and began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. He fucked her like this for well over ten minutes, making her cum twice more before shooting a hot load in her, they were both covered in sweat from their hot fuck session and clinging to her, "You'd really wanna watch the two of us together?"

She rolled over onto her back and pulled him down to her and she kissed him and nodded, "Oh yes, I wanna watch him do this to you." She slid down and took his cum coated cock into her mouth and swallowed him whole. He was soon hard and she sucked him until he exploded, sending a river of cum deep down her throat.

Howard rolled over onto his back and nearly passed out, "I'll talk to Raj, but only if our sex continues to be as hot as this."

She giggled, "I can guarantee it, Rocketman!"