Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj and Howard come along and they are both giggling. They are mellowed out by the evening with Penny, but they agreed to keep it quiet and yet they are bursting to tell anyone what a wild evening they had.

Sheldon turns his device towards Raj, "Be a lamb and open my door."

He opens it and turns to Leonard, "I'm a lamb, and you're not."

That evening they are at the Cheesecake Factory. Sheldon is being an ass again wanting to be served by Penny, but he's not there. He spots Steve Wosniak, co-founder of Apple. He rolls over to meet him, "I must speak to him." He rolls over to his table, "Excuse me, Mr. Wozniak?"

Steve looks up. "Oh, hey, nice virtual presence device."

"Thank you, I just wanna say I'm a big fan. You're my 15th favorite technological visionary."

"Only 15th?"

"It's still six spots above Steve Jobs. I care neither for turtlenecks nor showmanship."

Steve tugs on his collar, "Yeah, I never got that turtleneck thing."

"One of my proudest possessions is a vintage 1977 Apple 2. Despite the file system limitations of Apple DOS 3.3, it was a pretty nifty little achievement."

"Thanks, we were shooting for nifty. You know, if you had it here, I'd autograph it for you."

Sheldon thought for a second, "Don't move for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on how the busses are running." He was gone from the screen and Steve looked to his wife, "Nerds!"

Sheldon grabbed his Apple 2 and ran the door and tripped going down the stairs."

The next week Sheldon has Amy over and they are playing a made-up game, Leonard is amazed how weird they are, perfect for each other. He leaves them to play on their own.

The following night they are having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, Amy and Sheldon arrive late, Amy had to stop for feminine hygiene supplies.

Penny comes over to wait on them and blurts out, "Oh look, it's Shamy."

Amy looks to Sheldon, "Shamy?"

He nods, "A juvenile amalgamation of our names. Sheldon, Amy, Shamy!"

She shakes her head, "Oh, I don't like that. Don't do that."

Penny giggles, "Alright, so what's new?"

"Recently, I learned that you refer to us as Shamy and I don't like that."

"I got that, but what I was going for was, you know, how's your life?"

"Like everybody else's; subject to entropy, decay and eventual death, thank you for asking." She looks to Sheldon, "Why is she not taking our order?"

"I should have warned you. One had to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense before one can be fed here."

"Really, I assumed that an establishment called the Cheesecake Factory would function more efficiently."

"It's how they lure you in. I believe it's called "bait and switch."

Penny is pissed now, "Okay, I'm just gonna walk away because I don't wanna be here."

They go back and forth and by night's end, none of them want to be around Amy.

On the way home Leonard informs Sheldon of their dislike of Amy, but Sheldon points out how he's had to put up in silence about eight months of Penny taking over their lives.

The next night, Leonard, Howard and Raj are over at Penny's apartment, as they try and avoid "The Shamy". Raj is getting a little wasted on several Coors Silver Bullets.

Penny is dressed casually in lounging pants, a loose fitting t-shirt and bare feet. Her long hair is down and looking wild after a day having it up at work.

She has a bowl of snacks and hands them out, "So this is the plan? We're gonna hide out here to avoid the Shamy?"

Raj finishes another beer, "I'm very comfortable here. Penny, dear, why don't you shoot another Silver Bullet my way?"

She's sitting on the arm of the sofa, "Get one yourself!"

"Ooh, somebody's been taking bitchy pills."

She looks to Leonard and Howard, "God, he's an ass when he drinks."

Howard scoffs, "Well, he's an ass when he doesn't. You just don't hear it." He pulls her down beside her and puts his arm around her; he leans in and whispers to her, "I have a few more Bar Mitzvah bonds, wanna have another go-round?"

She turns to him and whispers back, "Na, I'm too horny to take your money, but I would love to take on all three of you." She stands up and looks to them all, "Who's game?"

Leonard looked up at her, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he wasn't going to pass up the chance of fucking her, especially with her offering the chance to do so. He reached out and pulled her down beside him.

Howard scooted over to the other side and leaning in, he pushed her hair from her long, graceful neck. He lowered his head and began attacking the sensitive flesh there. His other hand was already at the bottom of her loose fitting t-shirt. He slid his hand beneath it and cupped her overflowing bra cup.

On the other side, Leonard quickly removed his pants and boxers. He kicked them away, along with his shoes and socks. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his cock. He groaned out, "Oh yeah Penny, I can see you still have the touch. Stroke it, stroke it hard!" His hands grabbed hold of her lounging pants and tugged at them. He was glad when her ass rose up and allowed him to remove them. "Mmmm just as I remembered, I love it when you wear these without panties. He grabbed the leg closest to him and threw it over his. He caressed her leg and slipped down to her bare pussy. He thumbed her clit and shoved three fingers into her tight, creamy cunt.

Raj watched and looked on for an opening. He placed his beer on the counter and stripped out of his clothes and stroked his cock as he watched Howard and Leonard playing with her half naked body. He came up behind the sofa. He leaned down and gripping her by her long, blonde hair. He pulled back and when her head tipped back, he covered her mouth with his own. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and the two of them fenced back and forth. He caressed her face and ran his fingers through her hair as their kiss grew hotter and more urgent.

Howard grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up to her neck. He struggled getting it off and Raj broke the kiss just long enough to allow Howard to pull it off. Howard made short work of her bra. He sat back briefly to remove his pants and shorts. He grabbed her other hand and guided it to his stiff shaft. He groaned out when she stroked the two cocks at the same pace.

Raj turned her head and placing one knee on the back of her low backed sofa, he fed his cock onto her mouth. He moaned lightly, remembering how he shot his load down her throat last week. He wanted more this time, he allowed Howard to dictate the threesome last time. This time he wanted to fuck her to completion, even though this was a great way to start.

Penny was in heaven, she had two cocks in her hands and one in her mouth. She was sucking hard on Raj's cock, she felt him slide deeper and push against the back of her throat. She was close to cumming, Leonard knew how to get her off easily with his fingers and he was doing it exactly like she had taught him. Penny arched her back as Howard's mouth was worshipping her full, heavy tits. He was moving from one to the other and they both ached from his avid sucking and tongue action, she stroked his cock harder. She felt him thrusting his hips upward and she released his cock, She wanted to get fucked and wasn't about to have him shoot off in her fist.

Leonard broke free from her ironclad fist and slid down to his knees. He parted her legs and grabbing her behind the knees, he slid her lower on the sofa. He threw her shapely legs over his shoulders and tonight, unlike the other nights with his extensive foreplay; he dove right in and began lapping away at her juicy hole. His tongue darted in and out and tongue fucked her. He added two fingers and her sloppy cunt was making squishing noises, she was that wet.

Penny's head was resting on the back of her low sofa and Raj was standing over her. On his tiptoes, he drove his cock downward, shoving his fat, stiff cock deep into her mouth and he felt it entered her throat. His nuts were resting on her chin and he was actually fucking her wide-opened mouth. Her piercing green eyes stared up at him; urging him to fuck her mouth harder and faster. She closed her lips around his shaft and her tongue whipped around his thickness as she tried to control his depth and speed.

Howard sat back and slipped out of his shirt and turtleneck. Now naked, he wanted a repeat performance of last week. He watched Leonard bringing her to the edge and when he heard her gurgling around Raj's cock, he knew she was cumming. When Leonard released her legs and stumbled to his feet, he gently pulled Penny away from Raj. His cock popped out of her mouth and he began pulling her over atop his cock that was stiff and pointing towards the ceiling.

Raj wasn't having any of this. He ran around to the front of the sofa and took a spot where Leonard was sitting earlier. He grabbed Penny by the other arm and stopped her from mounting Penny, "Oh no you don't Howard, my turn."

Penny gave him a dirty look, she put her finger to her lips, "Shush Raj, I'll ride you, but keep quiet." She threw her leg over his and reaching back; grabbed his stiff, fat cock and shoved it into her gaping hole. She threw her head back and rode him hard and fast. She slapped her thighs against his and Leonard was still on his knees, watching that gorgeous ass of hers bounce up and down on Raj's dark thighs.

Howard climbed to his feet and took position behind the sofa. He grabbed one of her kitchen chairs and knelt on it. He smiled when he saw Penny nod and leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. She slid him into her mouth and down her throat a lot easier than Raj. He wasn't nearly as thick and she sucked and bobbed up and down on it.

Howard fisted her long tousled hair and gripping it tightly, he began fucking her mouth, just like Raj had earlier.

Leonard watched his old girlfriend riding Raj and blowing Howard. He was fascinated by her luscious ass and he gripped her gorgeous cheeks and once again, dove in and began licking, sucking and darting his tongue into her puckered hole. He had a tough time controlling her. She rode Raj faster and slammed down harder. He gripped her hips and held her steady and at the same time, felt Raj grinding his cock harder against her clit.

Penny was close to cumming again and she tensed up when she felt Leonard abandon her puckered hole. She put the thought out of her mind, but when she felt his cock nudging her asshole, she groaned out around Howard's cock and tried to escape. In doing his, she swallowed Howard down to the root and when she pulled back to cough, it send Leonard's cockhead into her puckered hole. She was trapped and now had all three cocks in her and she resigned to the fact she was a vessel for their sperm and she wasn't about to let any of them go.

Leonard shoved harder and sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. He felt her muscles tighten and release when she exploded and started coating Raj's cock with her cream.

Howard was at wits end. His entire cock, balls and thighs were coated in her saliva and when he felt her tongue whipped around the sensitive head of his cock, he gripped her head hard and started cumming.

Penny felt Howard's cock leap in her throat and she swallowed as fast as she could. Over and over again she swallowed, not allowing a single drop to go wasted. She licked her lips when Howard staggered back and fell off the chair he was kneeling on. She threw her hair over her shoulders and groaned out when Leonard grabbed it and pulling back, fucked her ass deeper and faster.

Raj was trapped and lay there, allowing Penny to squeeze his cock, she was cumming again and she leaned in and kissed Raj passionately, feeding him the remnants of Howard's cum. He was beyond excited and kissed her back with the same intensity. He felt her coating his cock with her thick, creamy juices and he lost it and filled her totally with his potent cream. Spurt after spurt shot up into her juicy pussy, he never came so hard or for so long. He emptied his balls and again, she took every drop.

Penny slumped against Raj, she was spent, but as she lay there quaking from her countless orgasms. Her entire body shook as Leonard picked up the pace, fucking her tight asshole like a man possessed. He reached around and mauled her full, firm tits. He pulled and twisted those ripe orbs, causing her to react. She thought she was spent, but the way he fucked her ass and played with her tits and she turned her head and kissed him with such intensity, it took his breath away. She ripped her mouth from his and screamed out, "Yes, yes, now Leonard, cum, cum, please cum with me. Holy shit, I'm cummmmming!"

Leonard felt her muscles tighten around his invading cock and he exploded, he shot his hot, heavy load deep in her bowels. He continued to spurt, over and over and over again. He fell against her sweat covered body and rained kisses all over her back, her neck and her turned cheek. He gently caressed her unruly hair and whispered into her ear, "I finally got your ass. All the time I tried and failed, I final got it. It was fantastic.'

She let out a long groan, "Mmmmm, you can say that again, maybe we can try it again sometime, just the two of us." She let out a gasp when he slowly pulled out of her and she felt a river of cum dribbling out. She crawled to her feet and ran to the bathroom.

The three guys were exhausted and soon the heard the toilet flush and immediately afterwards the shower was turned on. She poked her head out, "I'm going to be in here a while, its okay of you guys leave. I'm heading to bed afterwards, to sleep. Thanks for the stress relief, maybe you guys will be able to tolerate Amy a little better tomorrow, I sure know I will, good night!"

The staggered to their feet, dressed and headed home.

The next morning the three of them were back in the university cafeteria, they were mellowed out from all of the sucking and fucking from last night. Raj was a little hungover rom way too many beers.

Amy and Sheldon came over to join them and their tension resumed. Amy began ripping into Sheldon's work and before long, they were in a knockdown, dragged out fight, it ended with the two of them breaking up.

The break-up hit Sheldon harder than anticipated and he reverted to taking in a clowder of cats. He had over twenty and Leonard saw no other choice than to call Mary Cooper to come and solve Sheldon's woman issues.

Leonard answered the door, "Hi Mrs. Cooper, thanks for coming." She was dressed fashionably ion a silky, black and turquoise dress with a wide belt, it accented her tiny waist and slender hips. It ended above the knees and Leonard couldn't help but take in her shapely figure.

"Where is he?"

"He's in his bedroom."

"Now, when you said on the phone, he broke up with a girl, you meant an actual girl, not something you kids whipped up in the lab?"

"No, she's real."

"Did they sin?"

"No, no it's not like that. It's, uh.....I don't know what it's like. There is something I should prepare you for."

"Oh, relax, Leonard, I have raised that boy. I've seen him at his best, seen him at his worst. There's nothing he can do that'll surprise me."

He snickered, "Hold on to that thought." He knocked on Sheldon's door and opening it, he turned to Mary, "Surprise!"

She looked around, "My, my, that's a powerful smell. There is no way I can sleep in her tonight like I normally do. I guess I'll take the sofa.

Leonard shook his head, "Oh no Mrs. Cooper, we can't have you do that, I'll take the sofa and you can stay in my room."

Mary patted Leonard on the arm, "That's very nice of you." She turned back to Sheldon, "Leonard called, he said you were pining for a young lady."

"Oh, that's preposterous; I'm not pining over anyone."

She shook her head, "Oh, lamb chop, we can quibble what to call it, but I think we can both agree it's creepy."

"I do not agree. Cats make wonderful companions. They don't argue or question my intellectual authority. And this little guy here, I think you'll find to be quite zazzy."

She turned to Leonard, "You should have called sooner."

He nodded, "Yeah."

She made dinner and invited Amy over. She used reverse phycology on Sheldon and in return Sheldon rebelled and took Amy back. He tugged at her arm, wanting to show her his clowder of cats in his bedroom.

Mary was on her way to the bedroom to unpack, but she could still smell all of the cats. "Leonard, I'll make you a deal, if you drive me to the nearest hotel, I'll pay for it and we can both stay there, I'll get two double beds.

"You got yourself a deal." He hurried and packed an overnight bag and they headed out.

At the hotel, Leonard was in bed first. Sleeping in his boxers and t-shirt, he looked on as Mary began disrobing. She had her back to Leonard and undid her belt and dropped it to her bed, She reached back, once, twice and a third time, "My Lord, I'm having a heck of a time getting this dress undone. It's so silky and every time I reach the tap, the materials shifts." She turned her head towards Leonard, "Would you be a dear and help me with the zipper?" She didn't wait for his reply; she took a seat on his bed close to where he was propped up. She heard his heavy breathing and his hands were shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Cooper; I can see why you were having a tough time with it. I'm having trouble too." He finally got it open and slid the zipper down halfway. "Is that enough Mrs. Cooper?"

"Oh darling, please call me Mary, let me see." She reached back and let out a little groan, "Oh my, I guess Sheldon's issues affected me more than I thought they would. My neck muscles tightened up real bad like. I can hardly reach the zipper."

He placed his hands on her, one on her waist and one on her shoulder. He slid his hand down and caught the zipper and drew it down to her waist. He saw her roll her shoulders and he sat up even more and the blanket fell to his waist, "I noticed how tight your shoulders are, would you like me to rub them and loosen them up. Sheldon has that effect on me sometimes and my problem is, I have no one to help me, especially since Penny and I broke up."

"Oh Darlin' did that blonde hussy dump you?"

"No, no we were just in two different places in our relationship and I pushed it a little too far, too fast and she panicked. Here lean back a little and let me massage you neck and shoulders."

She leaned back and let out a tiny groan when she felt his hands and fingers begin to loosen up the knots in her neck. "Mmmm, you should take this up for a living Leonard, you are wonderful at it." She rolled her head around and leaned further back against him. Her head was close to his now and her mouth opened and she let out another gasp, this one was even louder.

He pulled back, "Oh I'm sorry Mary, I hope I didn't hurt you?"

She chuckled, "Oh no, just the opposite my dear, I can't remember the last time I felt so good, please continue, don't stop!"

He resumed and he felt his cock beginning to harden, he tried not to think about it, but her dress slipped off her shoulders and she was cradling it around her pert, B cup breasts. He used his thumbs and worked his way down her bare back; he skipped over her bra and worked his way down to nearly her waist. Her soft pliable skin was warm and smooth. He worked his way back up and he felt her lean back even further against him.

Mary rested her head on his shoulder and her lips were parted and she licked them, breathing though her mouth dried them out and she was moaning and panting heavier. She turned her head slightly and her eyes met his. She raised one arm and slowly drew his mouth down to hers and before he could react, she was running her tongue along his lips. She felt his lips part and she followed in and finding his tongue, she fenced with his and pressed her lips tighter to his. She turned further in their embrace and releasing her dress, it fell about her waist and she pressed her bra covered breasts against his white t-shirt. Her arms went around him and slid down his back and finding the bottom of his t-shirt, she drew it up and over his head. She pushed him back against the mattress and pressed her slim, shapely body tight against his. Her hands tugged at the sheets until she had them down around his feet. She slowly sat up and standing, she tugged at the dress until it slipped free and fell in a pool about her feet. She kicked them aside and stood over him, taking in his body.