Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard was on his back, looking at the slender figure before him. He never realized how shapely she was. Her legs were long and slender, with just the right amount of flesh on them. She had slender hips and a very tiny waist, her belly was very flat and toned and looking upward, her pert, handful breasts were hidden in her plain white, lace bra. He saw her smiling down at him and he smiled back, "You are one, very desirable woman Mary, are you sure you want to continue this?"

She saw pleading on his face and she smiled and nodded, "Oh yes Leonard, I heard Penny talking, how you're the king of foreplay and I want to experience it for myself, I want to see if she's been fibbing or telling the truth." She reached back and easily popped open the bra, "Mmmm, your massage worked wonders Leonard, now let's see what you can do with other parts of your body." She shook her shoulders and the bra slid off and landed in the crooks of her arms. She tossed it aside and slid her panties off. She had a tiny patch, and it was already moist from her excitement. She planted one knee on the mattress and climbed up onto the bed.

Leonard was beyond excited, he let out a growl and grabbed hold of Mary by her biceps and rolled her over onto her back. He hovered over her and looked down at her, "My God Mary, you are one, very sexy lady. I hope you're not in a hurry, because I'm looking to explore every inch and every cranny of your body."

She giggled and reaching up, wrapped her arms around his neck, "How about starting off with a nice kiss?" Their lips met and she let out a sigh as she felt his thick body lower and press against hers. Over the next several minutes, all they did was kiss. Their hands slid up and down each other's bodies, exploring and teasing.

Leonard broke the kiss and began peppering Mary's face, neck and shoulders with kisses. His fingers ran through her silky, shiny auburn hair and swiping her hair back, he nibbled and tickled her ears and earlobes. He soon had Mary panting and squirming beneath him.

She raked her nails down his back and panted out, "Oh my Lord Leonard, I can't remember I had a man's full weight pressing against me. I really miss this, so nice and hard and hot." She captured his face in her hands and kissed him with such passion, she took his breath away.

Leonard tore his mouth from hers and began working downward. He nipped and licked at her upper chest, down between her pert breasts and all around them. He was teasing her and he knew he was getting to her. She squirmed and tried to feed him her firm breasts, but he scooted around to the sides and even the underside. He finally closed his lips over one erect nipple. Her aeroules were the side of quarters, not like Penny's whose had a number of tiny bumps around the nipple. Mary's were a light brown and as smooth as the rest of her breasts. He sucked hard on one; his tongue flicked out and worried the nipple. His teeth nipped at the bud lightly until he heard a deep growl in Mary's throat. He released it and gave its twin the same treatment.

Mary was squirming all over the bed, She arched her back, trying to create more contact with his lips and tongue., Her pelvis was rocking from side to side trying to make contact with her aching pussy and his thighs. Her hands and arms were sliding up and down his bulky body. She went from his shoulders, down his back to his ass, but as he worked lower, she cried out in frustration, she wasn't able to reach his ass or his cock.

Leonard released her tits and traveled south; he teased the flat, tight flesh of her belly and dipped his tongue in her tiny belly button. He looked up at her and smiled, "I can see you work out a lot, don't you Mary? You have an incredibly taut belly and legs."

She smiled down at him, relishing in the fact that he noticed that. Her fingers combed through his short hair, "My, my, you are observant, aren't you Sweetie? I have a lot of free time on my hands, when not in church, I'm at the fitness center, I have to find some outlet for releasing my pent up frustrations. Mmmm, I'd much rather release them this way."

Leonard was now hovering over her sweet smelling pussy. He teased her by blowing out alternating bursts of hot and cool air. It made her squirm even more and he smiled and chuckled when he saw how she thrust upward, trying to make contact with his mouth. He skirted her pussy and began nipping at the firm flesh of her slender thighs. He knew he couldn't give her the full treatment, she was too excited now. He worked over her thighs, as his hands slid up and down, past her knees and down her calves and back up again. He abandoned her lower legs and focused on her constantly moving thighs. He relented and using his thumbs, he found her clam-like pussy. He urged the puffy, yet tight lips apart, and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He lightly ran his tongue along the fleshy inner folds and dipped his tongue into her bubbling hole. He drew out a large gob of her juices and drank it down.

Mary was about to explode, Penny was right, he was the king of foreplay and she was going to talk to that girl about giving up someone this talented. She knew if he made contact with her aching clit, she would ignite and explode. She clutched at his head; her legs came up and tried to envelope his head. She guided him to her tiny button and when she felt his tongue uncover it and begin to encircle it, he drew it between his lips. She let out a blood-curdling cry and shook with an intense orgasm.

Leonard knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. He began licking, sucking and nipping at the tender flesh and he had a tough time holding her still. She was bucking and rolling around. Her entire body was glistening in a light sheen of sweat and he loved how receptive she was to his oral talents. He swallowed over and over again her sweet and tangy nectar. He was amazed how much she leaked and her entire tiny patch of hair covering her pussy was drenched in her juices.

Mary was hyperventilating, she couldn't stop cumming and had to break free or she would pass out. She urged him to pull up and allow her to recuperate some. She managed to get him to slide up and just hold her. She rained kisses all over his upper chest, neck and face. She was amazed how much she liked tasting her own juices from his lips and tongue. After a couple of minutes, she urged Leonard onto his back and combing her tousled hair over her shoulders, she began kissing his body and working downward. Her hand already captured his straining cock and she stroked it as her mouth came closer and closer to it. She looked up at Leonard and their eyes met, "I haven't performed fellatio on a man in many a year, please be patient with me, I'll try my best."

Leonard lovingly swept her auburn hair from her cheek and whispered, "You don't have to do that Mary, there is no reason for you to give me, what I gave you. I was more than happy to do that."

She smiled and her tongue came out and licked a large drop of pre-cum that drooled out of his pee-hole. She rolled it around her thin lips and sucked it down, "Oh but I want to Leonard. Sheldon's father used to love it and I was pretty good, but like I said..." she licked around the head and closed her lips over it, she took several inches into her mouth, sucked on it and came off of it with a pop. He eyes were dark, but sparkling, full of adventure and lust, "I want to do this, for the both of us!" She took him once again into her, mouth. Her tongue was like a lizard, it flicked all along the shaft as she bobbed up and down, she changed her speed from slow, to fast, and slow again. She first took only the head into her mouth and then most of the shaft. She repeated his over and over again. Her saliva was completely coating his cock and her hand stroked him and urged him on.

Leonard let out a loud groan, "Oh my God Mary, you better stop or I'm going to cum. I'd hate to have all of that wasted; I really want to make love to you."

She giggled, "Don't you mean, you wanna fuck me Leonard? That's okay, we have all night and as hot as we got each other, I'm sure there is more than one orgasm here." She swallowed his cock and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She felt his cock jerk and she pulled back; just the head was in her mouth when she felt him explode and fill her mouth with spurt after spurt. She swallowed it down and waited for more. She didn't miss a drop and when he was spent, she licked his entire shaft and releasing it, she came up and drawing him into her embrace, she kissed him, allowing him to taste his orgasm, just as he did her.

Leonard loved just holding Mary; the two of them cuddled and caressed one another. He never got to do this with Penny, she was more into fucking and rolling over and going to sleep. He knew if they ever got back together, he would work on changing that about her. Not long after, he felt his cock growing hard and his kisses grew hotter and more urgent. Before he knew it, Mary was pulling him over on top of her, and when he felt her grasp his cock in her slender fingers and guide him into her, he knew this was going to be fast and furious.

Mary's legs came up and she locked her ankles together, drawing him totally into her. She felt stretched, and loved how he filled her pussy. She began urging him on, she whispered into his ear, "Come on Leonard, fuck me, fill me up with that big, fat cock of yours. I want to feel you go deep and fuck the demons out of me. Oh yes, yes Leonard, harder, oh fuck meeeeee!"

Leonard was beyond control. Hearing his best friend's mother urging him on, took him to another level. He managed to tear her legs from his back. He gathered them up and even though, she wasn't as flexible as Penny, he managed to raise her legs up and had her hold them back as he plowed in and out of her. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the entire room and was only drowned out by Mary and his own moans and groans.

"Oh yes Leonard, fuck me, harder, deeper. Oh fuck me......I'm cumming!"

When he heard this, he kicked it into a higher gear. He pulled her legs down and placing them on his shoulders, he fucked her as hard, as deep and as fast as he could. He felt her clutching at his shaft and when he felt her coat his cock with her hot cum, he lost it and began filling her with his potent cream. He released her legs and as he continued to fill her up and his pumping slowed, he crushed his body to hers and they held each other until their excitement waned. Still in her, he rolled them onto their side and still enveloped in each other's arms and legs, they slowly drifted off to sleep.

In the morning they went at it again and followed it up with another bout in the shower. Leonard drove Mary to the airport and kissed her goodbye.

Back at the apartment, Leonard worked on airing out the apartment, while Sheldon and Amy gathered up all the cats and went to a nearby park. They set up a table where they passed out cats and a twenty dollar gift for taking the cats off his hands.

The series resets again beginning with season 4, episode 4, which is the next story.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers