All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Runs Amok'

by MT1966

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm so glad that more writers are being inventive with TBBT. Good hot story, and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

Loved the story! You could've had Bernadette joining them as well to complete the set, perhaps in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very good and hot story for the Shenny fans. Kitchen quickie was perfect, breakfast of champions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

This goes so well with stories I have written. Bernadette catches Howard with Leslie Winkler. So she gets even with Howard by having numerous sexual encounters with Stewart at the Comic Book Store. Emily catches Rajesh being pounded by Howard and she retaliates with thrilling encounters with Zack, then Barry, Burt and Stewart.

Meanwhile Penny realizes she needs more than she is getting from Leonard and she returns to previous lovers Kurt, Doug, Mike, Eric, Dr. David Underhill, Stewart, Justin, Burt and Zack.

Feeling Penny distancing herself from him, Leonard revisits Dr. Stephanie Barnette, Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton, Joy, Priya Kouthrapalli, Mrs. Latham, Missy Cooper and finally settling to a longterm relationship with Leslie Winkler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something missing

All very fine, but the women never seem to get to come - as they do in your Friends stories, for instance. Emily is on the verge, but then Sheldon comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now For A Parody Of Dr. Who

How does the Doctor and Amy Pond, Rose Tyler, and Donna Noble pass time on the TARDIS? Or our three heroines get to experience Captain Jack Harkness, Charles Dickens, Vincent Van Gogh, William Shakespeare, Harry Potter, and President John F. Kennedy, just to mention a few.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous