Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Runs Amok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

However it nearly all came to a head some weeks later when they had all decided to relive the glory of their respective prom nights. Penny dressed elegantly in a red full length near backless gown with a deep plunging neckline experienced pangs and twinges of jealously watching on as Sheldon danced close to Amy during the night.

It was reasonably late in the evening after Amy had ventured downstairs when she seized her chance taking him by the hand quickly and secretly stealing away. For over five minutes they searched for place private, secure and discreet they could be alone together a fruitless and at times despairing search until they spied the limousine parked on a dark corner of the street.

"Quick," Penny whispered slightly out of breath after their hectic search as they made themselves comfortable on the back seat of the limousine, "we have to be quick we only have a few minutes."

"Yes yes I agree" Sheldon replied leaning in planting several kisses down the length of her neck. "Only a few minutes..." he repeated.

Her heart skipped a beat at the chance they were taking her breathing becoming short, sharp and shallow as she felt his hand reach behind her and slowly ease the zip of her prom dress downwards. Lips meshing together he deftly slid the straps of her shoulders down and off each of her arms revealing her breasts in all their natural glory.

"You certainly have a thing for my breasts don't you Shelley?" He watched them jiggle in front of his eyes a goofy smile on his face leaning in to suckle and bite on each of her nipples in turn. Penny reached out the fingers of one hand skillfully teasing as she had done to countless men before the zip of his trousers down pulling his shaft free in one quick movement with her hand immediately stroking his ever hardening length.

"You like that huh?" she teased groans of pleasure erupting from his lips her tightly wound fingers doing their job as they repeatedly traveled the length of his cock.

"Yes!" Sheldon replied somehow twisting his praying mantis like frame in the tight space of the limo so he straddled her body his hands pushing her head onto his shaft. His cock slid into her mouth cutting off her airflow for just a second she was able compose herself quickly her head soon bobbing along his shaft.

"That's it suck my pole!" He had tried hard Penny admitted to improve his dirty talk during their now regular fucking sessions but somehow he had never quite got it. Well at least he tried.

His hands rested on her now short hairdo groaning in pleasure as she swallowed his shaft whole saliva trickling from her lips as she released her hold only to repeat the process over and over again.

"Fuck me," she pleaded moments later as if there was any doubt, "Please fuck me Shelly!"

He simply nodded looking on as she started to shimmy the dress down her body tugging and pulling until she had successfully teased it from her body down her legs and off each of her shoes in turn. Now only dressed in a pair of lacy red panties Penny dropped onto her hands and knees on the floor of the limo turning quickly to look behind her to give Sheldon a lustful stare almost as if she was announcing she was ready.

Sheldon dropped to his knees his fingers fleetingly skirting the lacy material stretched taut over her naked ass teasing and taunting her.

"Please!" she pleaded with him.

"Sorry" he replied his fingers teasing the crotch of her panties to one side sliding his cock into her at a slight downward angle as a result of his great height. Sheldon felt her body jolt forward as he slid inside her starting to pump with long slow strokes his long arms reaching out to grasp the edge of the back seat. He had just begun to kiss his way down the gentle arch of her backside when the unwelcome sound of the limousine door opening filled their unprepared ears.

The slight frame of Emily Sweeney Raj's current girlfriend filled the open doorway her face showing a confused and shocked expression all rolled up into one. Just for a moment no one moved and not a word was spoken as if time itself had been frozen.

"Um...er...," Emily began her mouth trying in vain to form coherent words, "I was just...just...looking for my... my favorite lipstick ...I thought I might have..dropped...I didn't mean to intrude." She did not move for a few seconds as if she was waiting for her words to register when she slowly backed out of view.

"Emily! Emily!" Penny shouted out her name pulling herself free from Sheldon's shaft wrapping an arm across her breasts in a futile bid for modesty scrambling on her knees to poke her head out of the open doorway, "Please don't go...Please."

The final please seem to do the trick as Emily turned on the spot taking one step back towards the limo.

"What?" she asked.

"Please please don't tell anyone about this especially Leonard. It's only happened a few times I just can't help myself he may be inexperienced, inept and clumsy at the best of times but he's the best lover I've ever had-"

"Sheldon?" Emily queried cutting her off, "Sheldon Cooper?"

"Hey!" Sheldon commented out of sight hidden inside the limousine.

"He's gentle and considerate but he can fuck me hard as anyone I have ever known at times as well. With all his faults, quirk and rage inducing eccentricities he may surprise you. If Raj does not satisfy you." Her words trailed off into silence hopeful as hell Emily will get the hint on what message she was trying to convey.

"What do you mean by that?"

Penny reached out with her free arm taking Emily's hand in hers giving a gentle tug towards the direction of the limo. At first she encountered resistance but her stubbornness eventually dissolving as she willingly lead Emily into the limo shutting the door behind her.

At first for a few seconds they stared at each other both of them with their legs splayed out beneath them as they sat on the floor of the limo.

Emily peered at Sheldon hiding in the corner of the limo his hand attempting to unsuccessfully cover his erect shaft and from what she could glimpse it wasn't at all bad. Her gaze had shifted back to Penny when dispensing with any form of modesty she moved her arm allowing the fingers of her hand to run provocatively through the strands of her hair uncovering a pair of beautiful breasts.

Sheldon looked on as Penny ran her fingers gently through the red strands of Emily's hair their lips meeting at what was at first short quick fire kisses eventually meshing together in a passion filled display of wanton unadulterated lust. For all his ineptitude and inexperience in all things sexual the sight of two beautiful women engaged in this public display of eroticism seem to engage his full attention perking his libido. His hand began to openly stroke his shaft watching as Penny reached around Emily's neck deftly undoing the knot that kept the straps of her dress upright.

Penny teased the straps downwards to reveal a pair of pert breasts wrapped in a white lacy strapless bra.

"God your are so beautiful Emily!" Penny suggestively cooed slipping the zip of her dress downwards then sliding and tugging at her dress inching it slowly down her body and then with some considerable effort and exertion off her legs. Their lips met in one final kiss before Penny maneuvered her body onto the back seat of the limousine slouching low down with her legs dangling off the edge. She looked on as Emily moved forward her fingers hooking into the elastic of her soaked panties sliding down her legs with Penny lifting each of her feet off the floor to ease their removal.

"You have such a gorgeous pussy Penny!" Emily declared her hands grasping at each of Penny's thighs before diving in between her spread legs the distinct sounds of slurping, licking and sucking in no particular order filling the limo as she used her tongue and lips on her wet snatch.

His hand vigorously stroking his shaft he had had a front row seat to a full on display of eroticism and he had listened to the trivialities of their sex talk. Now Sheldon moved forward his eyes intently watching Emily's panty covered ass jiggle and sway slightly as she successfully munched on Penny's pussy judging by her frequent and loud cries of pleasure. Quickly pulling the crotch of her panties to one side he buried his shaft inside her up to the hilt feeling his balls rub against the smooth skin of her ass before he started to pump.

"Fuck!" her loud cry piercing the air Emily briefly peered behind her watching Sheldon's slightly strained face as he fucked her with quick rapid strokes. "Oh god that's it Sheldon fuck me..fuck me hard" she teased him before Penny's hand pushed her head back down between her spread legs.

Just for moment Penny caught Sheldon's eye both of them exchanging knowing smiles at their sudden good fortune. In a space of few short weeks Sheldon Cooper had been transformed from a sexual nobody to a full blown sexual deviant willing to try almost anything.

His hands slid up her smooth body his fingers quickly undoing the clasp of her bra letting it flutter to the floor below. He was pleased when he heard Emily groan with pleasure his hands grasping, groping each of her breasts.

"You'll find Emily," Penny began, "Shelley here has a thing for breasts don't you?"

"It's not a thing," he explained, "It's common knowledge that one of the most sexually sensitive and erogenous parts of a woman's body is her breasts!"

"Sure sure," Penny teased, "I'm sure Emily here loves you manhandling her tits!" she taunted him sarcastically.

"Don't worry Sheldon," Emily chimed in, "I love it when a man feels me up during a good fuck it really gets me going. Anyway what woman doesn't secretly love a bit of the rough stuff!"

"See!" Sheldon exclaimed shooting Penny a dirty look even poking his tongue out of his mouth in an almost childlike gesture. Penny could not stop herself from bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Penny smirked as she answered, "nothing."

A plainly exasperated Sheldon pulled his shaft from a disappointed Emily reaching out to grab Penny by an arm pulling her onto the floor of the limo a good natured squeal of surprise escaping from her lips. It was some seconds later Penny had straddled his prone body impaling herself again and again on his rock hard shaft his hands paying extra attention to her breasts with his fingers twisting and flicking her nipples a with little extra relish.

"I love it when you get worked up Sheldon," Penny offered as she rode him with all the effort she could muster in her petite body, "you're so predictable!" Her arms extended out behind her the palms of her hands flat against the floor of the limo she pushed herself up using her hips and legs allowing her body to drop down and impale herself on his shaft before repeating the cycle all over again.

Emily watched and listened in wonder at this love/hate relationship her hands exploring her nakedness while occasionally locking lips with Penny in tender lust filled kisses. Extended her legs out in front her she raised her ass off the floor to ease the removal of her panties quickly sliding them off her legs and feet. She quickly maneuvered her now totally naked body straddling Sheldon's head lowering the soft wet glistening skin of her pussy towards his mouth.

She moaned her approval as his tongue and mouth flicked into action surprising that for a person so new to sex he was so good at the often over hyped act of cunnilingus or pussy eating. Emily rolled her hips rubbing her wet snatch all over his face as some sort of reward for his outstanding oral assault.

"Fuck that feels so good," Emily offered her hands grasping at the roof of the limo his tongue delving with brutal efficiency between the folds of skin with his mouth and teeth paying careful and particular attention to her clit, "Oh god Sheldon that's it, that's it-." She dissolved into silence content to let slip an occasional loud shriek of pleasure whenever his tongue or lips hit an ultra sensitive spot.

The next fifteen minutes or so they explored every inch of their nakedness willingly swapping positions and partners several times until Emily and Penny lay on the floor of the limo in a quasi sixty nine position. Sheldon would drive his cock inside Penny's open mouth for a few strokes pulling out he would then immediately slide it into Emily's waiting pussy.

Thrusting into Emily's tight pussy he was just about to pull out when she said the fateful words. "Sheldon please fuck my ass...please." He stopped mid stroke as her now unkempt mass of red hair turned in his direction her eyes open wide as if she was pleading with him to do it.

"Please!" she repeated.

"Anal?" he questioned, "Is that sanitary?"

"Sheldon Cooper," Penny barked at him, "fuck her goddamn ass if she wants give it to her. You want to be the master of everything you try or do?"

"I'm surprised you even have to ask me that Penny!" he boasted arrogantly.

"Then fuck her goddamn ass!"

Sheldon licked his fingers coating them thoroughly with his own saliva inserting them into Emily's tight little sphincter for lubrication. She moaned loudly as he twisted his fingers around her hole to ensure an even coating of saliva.

"Stick your cock back in my mouth," Penny suggested, "I'll make sure your shaft is well lubricated."

He slid his cock back inside her mouth gargle like noises coming in waves from the back of her throat pumping deeper and deeper down her throat to ensure his cock will be well and truly lubricated. Slowly he pulled his shaft from her mouth a wad of saliva erupting from her lips as he did so.

"That should do it!" Penny confidently offered.

Raising himself up onto his haunches for better leverage he positioned his cock at the entrance to her asshole pushing it slowly inside. His head swirled as he pushed his shaft ever deeper taking one breath after another encountering a tightness he was not at all prepared for. He fucked her slowly each and every stroke gathering speed and depth, each and every stroke eliciting groans and shrieks of approval from Raj's girlfriend.

"Way to go Shelly!" Penny exclaimed her fingers teasing Emily's pussy lips apart before raising her head slightly to let her tongue dance, flick and dart across the wet soft skin. He was glad she was here to help him though this new stage in his life even he if he was having the time of his life although he would never dare tell her this. He had made the decision a long, long time ago that it was better and safer for him to go through life as a geeky, less than confident arrogant nerd.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck!" Her cries and shrieks of pleasure were now more indiscriminate, more random as Emily felt his cock slice into her ass at ever increasing speed and depth at times feeling his balls graze against her ass cheeks, If there was one thing about Sheldon Cooper it was once he set out to do a job or task he put the whole of his heart and soul behind it. She was forced to spread the palms of her hands flat on the floor of the limo to counteract his more than manic fucking the air reverberating with the sound of groans, shrieks, licks, sucking and the constant rhythmic din of naked bodies colliding.

Emily wondered if Raj was looking for her, if he was desperate to know where she was. All she knew for certain is that if he happened to look inside the limousine he would receive the surprise of his life. She was close to coming her body shaking uncontrollably her insides feeling all pushed up into her throat by his deeply pumping shaft. Penny was right she decided there and then that for a novice to the art of sex Sheldon Cooper was a fantastic fuck.

"I'm coming!" his hoarse cry surprised them all quickly pulling his already spurting cock out of her sphincter losing any sense of control and direction. Some of it splashed against her fleshy cheeks a thin sliver dripping down the crack of her ass, while some splashed across Penny's surprised face while most of it pulsed out directly onto the floor of the limo.

"Whoa that was fun!" he exclaimed slumping exhausted against the wall of the limo, "what about we make this a regular event?"

All Penny and Emily could offer in reply was some restrained laughter.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers
12