All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Whimsical Ducks'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Copy Cat

Seems to me you're just copying another's stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re Copy Cat

Author is not copying stories! This author has written some amazing stories over the years for different fandoms that not many others take the time to write for. Maybe because there are more people who write stories for TBBT that it may seem like it's the same but I can assure you that shaggy77 is not a 'copycat' author. Shaggy77 listens to readers and commenters, I've left several especially on my favorites that have been written for T7s TBBT isn't a show I watch but knowing how much shaggy77 puts into other stories I couldn't sit quietly while they were accused of copying. Keep on writing, shaggy77!

willow168willow168over 7 years ago
I agree with Copy Cat

Sure seems like the response to Copy Cat was scripted and I wouldn't be surprised if the response was written by Shaggy. To top it off the story was lame and what the hell was all the shit about Merlin and the mystical wizard......lame!

shaggy77shaggy77over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous.

Thanks for defending me. I would never copy another writers work. It is understandable to surmise that, because when you write about a specific episode, technically we are all copying the original script to some extent; just putting our own spin on the story. Please point out ANY specific similarities to some other parody.

I will reiterate a point I have made in the past to you haters: if you don't like my stories, just don't read them. I refuse to take your criticism seriously until you have spent the time and effort to write a story of your own.

CTR69CTR69over 7 years ago

I really wanted this to be a Shenny story, without those three idiots ruining their first night together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This author writes similar TBBT stories to barambrat, but he's not copying; his stories, though of a similar style, are of different scenarios. I'm enjoying both authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really love your stories, i hope the odd negative comments dont put you off. I always look forward to your updates.

GanimardGanimardover 7 years ago
Good Work;)

Good Work Shaggy, hope to read more!

If "Copy Cat" was comparing this story to baranbrat one, i want to say that they are completely different, absolutely not a Copy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Penny and or Bernie with several of the Nerds or show characters are good material

Good Job

How about Bernie in College and Penny when she 1st arrives from Nebraska

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous