Big Bang Theory - Whimsical Ducks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj, having just fucked the girl he had been dreaming about since she became Sheldon's neighbor, was in nirvana as she nonchalantly stroked his pole back to full staff. He didn't know what she had in mind for him, and didn't care as long as she kept her hand on him. Penny reached out, grasped Leonard's hard-on like it was a handle, and pulled him to the edge of the bed. "Get up here lover," she stated in a throaty whisper, "I'll be ready for you in a minute." She scooted back, again straddling the eager Raj, this time with her back to him. Raising up on her knees over his lap, she reached between her legs, grabbed his pole and positioned it against her parted slit. Cum oozed out of her hole and coated his huge crown like melted ice cream. Then she just sat down on his lap, his immense cock disappearing into her hole, seemingly like magic.

"Oh my fucking God that's big," she squealed as he spread her wide open again. Penny just kicked her long, slender legs out and sat there enjoying his cock inside her, a wide smile on her face. Raj, an even bigger grin on his face, grasped her trim waist in his hands and began to lift her up and down while he thrust up into her pussy.

"God she's beautiful," Leonard thought as he watched Raj's cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy, her incredible tits flopping up and down, slapping against her chest.

"OK, stop Raj," she commanded, "Leonard get up here." Raj was pouting because he thought she was done with him, but he was mistaken. Leonard crawled on his knees up between two pairs of legs until he was face to face with his blonde beauty, and then kissed her passionately. When they broke, Penny stated, "I want your cock in me." Leonard looked at her quizzically and she elaborated, "I want you both to fuck me together...I want to feel two cocks in my pussy."

The logistical side of Leonard revealed itself even in his impaired condition, "is that even possible."

"We're going to find out," Penny stated very matter-of -factly, "if my vagina is designed to give birth, then is should accommodate two cocks...fuck me baby. I want you now."

"Yes, but Penny when a woman gives birth, natural hormones are released to aid in dilating her cervix...," Sheldon began, but was interrupted by Penny.

"Sshhhhh."

Penny lay back on Raj's hairy chest, splayed her legs as far as they would go, reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread her lips as wide as she could get them. Both she and Raj raised their heads, looking down between their legs as Leonard pressed his crown against her wide spread slit. Making sure he collected some of the juices leaking out of Penny's pussy, he began to push forward; the underside of his prick sliding against Raj's. Penny pulled her lips wider as Leonard attempted to force his way inside her.

"Go Leonard, go," Howard, now standing beside the bed, acted as a cheerleader.

Penny, knowing her slit was reaching it's limit, urged her boyfriend, "come on baby...fuck your little Penny...I need you inside me." Leonard actually grunted as he shoved forward and his crown slipped through her entrance into her cunt. Releasing her lips, Penny gasped, "hooollyyy fucking shit," when she felt the walls of her pussy stretching even farther than she thought possible. "It's OK baby...do it...jam your fucking cock into me." Aroused beyond belief, Leonard shoved his whole body forward, forcing the entire length of his cock into Penny's stretched out cunt.

Howard just stood next to them with his mouth open, moving his head closer to Penny's crotch to get a better look. Sheldon, still sitting at the head of the bed absentmindedly stroking his prick, remarked, "now I KNOW that's not normal."

Penny's eyes bulged and she began to hyperventilate as the two cocks began to fuck her.

Her cunt was stretched so tight that every single nerve ending was being stimulated simultaneously by their cocks. They were scraping her G-spot and her clitoris at the same time as they withdrew from her tunnel. She tried to scream but the only sound emanating from her mouth was, "aaahhhhh." Her body thrashed and twitched between them as she experienced one orgasm after another, her cunt muscles gripping their cocks even tighter.

Leonard and Raj had already cum in her, so their stamina was seemingly endless as their pricks combined to form one monstrously huge cock slamming in and out of Penny's hole. "Popping" sounds could be heard because their cocks combined to form a vacuum in her tunnel, closing off her entrance completely. It felt to Penny like someone had stuffed their leg up her pussy, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little fucking pussy." She was in a constant state of orgasm as she could feel every inch of their cocks sliding in and out of her; stretching her farther with every stroke. They showed no mercy, thrusting hard into her hole, their balls slapping against her together.

Leonard had the best view; he could see both cocks slipping in and out of Penny's cunt, watching her body wriggle between them, her magnificent tits flopping against her chest. "I love this woman," he thought, "and I love watching a cock sliding in and out of her incredible pussy."

He leaned forward, licked her right areola and then began nibbling on her gumdrop nipple. Her body immediately jerked and she moaned, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...I need your cum in me...fill me...cum in me."

Raj and Leonard needed it too; they needed to shoot their loads as deep into her belly as they could. Almost as if by telepathy, they shoved their cocks as hard and deep into Penny's cunt as they could and simultaneously began to pump her full of their cum. It was as if a fire-hose had been turned on inside her, and Penny wrapped her arms and legs around Leonard, locking him in place as they filled her cunt with their semen. It was as if her pussy was on fire and she saw little sparks of light in front of her eyes as the muscles in her cunt went into a spasm. She was squeezing Leonard so hard he was finding breathing difficult as he pumped every drop of his cum deep into her belly.

"Oh my fucking God, I love your fucking cocks," she moaned, gradually releasing her grip on Leonard. All three were perspiring profusely as they untangled; Leonard's shriveling cock slipping out Penny's hole. She rolled off of Raj, his snake sliding out of her pussy, and lay on her back next to him. Exhausted, but surprisingly not sleepy, Penny reached for the wine bottle on the nightstand. Finding it empty, she asked Howard to get another bottle from the living room. She sat up and leaned against the headboard, her legs splayed. Everyone in the room could not help notice that her slit was no longer a slit; her hole was as wide open as a soup can's opening, and white fluid was dribbling out in a stream.

Leonard thought, "the inside of her pussy is the most vivid shade of pink I have ever seen. Even her insides are incredible."

The empty bottle still in her hand, Penny exclaimed, "an empty bottle is only good for one thing," and she proceeded, without hesitation, to insert the neck of the bottle into her hole and push the entire length up into her pussy. "Ohhh...I love having something hard inside me."

When Howard returned with a full bottle, he saw what had taken place and whined, "oh man, what did I miss...that's not fair."

"Howard, thanks for the wine," Penny stated graciously, "would you like to play with the empty?"

Jumping onto the bed beside the naked blonde beauty, Howard replied, "would I." Handing Penny the full one, Howard reached between her long legs and gently grasped the very bottom of the bottle with his fingertips. He couldn't believe it, the entire bottle was inside her; her puffy lips attempting to close around it.

Penny took a couple swigs of wine, then leaned back and watched Howard get a grasp on the bottle protruding from her cunt. Slowly and gently, he began to fuck Penny with the bottle. The bottle was no longer green; it was now coated with a combination of white, sticky fluids as he slid it in and out of her pussy. It slid in and out of her stretched out cunt with incredible ease. Penny slid a pillow under her delectable ass to give Howard a better angle as he fucked her with the long-necked wine bottle. "Oh God that feels good Howard," she groaned as he increased the pace, the bottle now blurred as he stuffed it into her hole. "Fuck me Howie...fuck me," she begged, reaching up to fondle her own magnificent tits.

Seeing this, Leonard and Raj stopped being just spectators, climbed onto the bed on either side of the blond beauty and each took a rosy pink gumdrop in their mouth. Her nipples were very sensitive and Penny's cunt gushed around the glass intruder, making another wet spot on her bed. Howard immediately pulled the bottle out and drank whatever fluids had squirted into it, licking his lips when finished.

Leaning back against the headboard, Penny again asked Sheldon, "are you sure you don't want to fuck me; you will probably never get another chance."

"No thank you,' he simply replied.

"Well how about a blow job then," she suggested, "I want to reward Mr. Merlin Wizard for all the help today."

"Are you insane," Sheldon began, "are you aware that the human mouth is a cesspool of germs and bacteria.

"I am now," Penny surrendered, "well how about if you at least let me jerk you off; you seemed to enjoy that."

"You know, it actually was quite pleasurable...alright," he finally agreed, stepping forward until she could reach his stiff penis. Wrapping her fingers around its girth, Penny began to stroke Sheldon's cock with one hand, while fondling his scrotum with the other. Leonard, seeing her wonderful legs still splayed, and watching the combined cum drool out of her wide spread hole got an idea. He crawled up between her creamy thighs, cupped his thumb inside his other fingers and with virtually no resistance stuffed his entire hand, wrist deep, up into Penny's cunt.

Taken by surprise, Penny squealed, "oh my God, that's amazing." Involuntarily she squeezed Sheldon's prick and he began to pump it into her hand, his cum flying through the air. She opened her mouth wide and instructed him, "aim for my mouth sweetie." He did, but her entire face was soon dripping with Sheldon's first non-nocturnal orgasm as he pumped stream after stream of sticky semen onto her beautiful face. Penny had no idea if Sheldon had ever had an adolescent wet-dream, or if this was actually the very first time he had ejaculated, but judging by the copious amount of cum...it might have been.

He didn't shout out or moan as he pumped into her hand; the only sound he made was a meek, "oh my," while his bony body shivered. As soon as he was done, Sheldon pulled his withering prick from Penny's grasp and began searching the clothes-strewn floor for his trousers.

Penny relaxed back into her pillows as Leonard gingerly slid his hand up into her juicy cunt, fist-fucking her for the first time in her life. Extending his fingers inside her, he tickled and scraped five different spots in her tunnel simultaneously. Howard and Raj seemed hypnotized while watching Leonard's wrist slipping in and out of her smooth mound. Penny reached up and raked her fingernails across her incredible tits, giving them the idea of how to help Leonard get Penny off. They each attached their mouth to one of her gumdrop nipples while kneading her fleshy breasts. Her body quivered and Penny screeched, "oh my God that's incredible...fuck me baby...fuck me...jam you hand up my cunt."

Raj and Howard bit down on her hard nipples and Leonard twisted his fist inside her cunt as he leaned forward and ground her swollen clit between his teeth. "Hoollllyyy fucking shit...aaahhhhh," she screamed as her entire body thrashed against the bed, soaking Leonard's hand.

Watching her collapse against the pillows, Leonard carefully slipped his hand out of her pussy and licked her cream off his fingers; never even considering the other fluids inside her. Howard and Raj, sensing the evenings festivities had come to a close, began searching for their clothes. When Leonard looked up at Penny, he saw that she was suddenly fast asleep; or had passed out from exhaustion.

He immediately got a fresh towel from her bathroom and lovingly began to clean her up; wiping the semen off her face and crotch. He even struggled to change the bed sheets; moving her wonderful naked body from side to side as he worked. Sheldon, being Sheldon, quickly tidied up the bedroom and went across the hall to sleep. Leonard advised Howard and Raj that they should probably go and that he was going to stay with Penny in case she woke up and needed anything, or her shoulder was in pain. "That wine seems to have really affected us, so maybe you guys should crash at my apartment...just don't bother Sheldon. One of you can have my bed and the other the sofa...just don't let Sheldon catch you on his spot," Leonard laughed.

When they had all gone, Leonard made sure there was a bottle of water bedside, and then crawled naked into bed to snuggle with the love of his life. The amazing aspect of the evening was that the next morning, none of the participants would remember exactly what happened...not even Sheldon. Penny knew she had a sore pussy and faux-scolded Leonard for taking advantage of her when she was impaired by her medications. It didn't stop them from having a morning love-making session though.

Sometime in the afternoon, Howard called and asked Leonard if their equipment was in his car, and they ended up making an unscheduled trip into the desert.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but remember, it's just for fun.