All Comments on 'Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
total_eclipsetotal_eclipsealmost 7 years ago
Greetings from Germany (again) ;)

First of all: BBB ch.24, great story. I like the series!

Since you're a much, much MUCH better writer then I'll ever be, i have an idea (it's just a suggestion) for another series. How about an artist agency that deals with "has beens"? I mean actresses and singers or models that were big once, but have "fallen under the radar" a little bit (is that the right expression?).

That could include milfs and cougars like Denise Richard, Pamela Anderson, Teri Hatcher, Sharon Stone and Michelle Pfeiffer but also younger woman like Michelle Trachtenberg, Taylor Momsen, Taylor Spreitler and so many others.

The agency could work as a liaison and get jobs for the artists (some of the jobs might turn out to be a little more kinky then others). In return the lady's would be very grateful of course ;). Like i said, it's just an idea. Just in case you'll ever get bored with clubs, gym's and taxi drivers, Lol.

Ps: I don't know if any of the woman i mentioned above are still "big" in America. Here in Germany we don't hear a lot from them :( Keep up the great work and i can't wait for further stories from you (but hey ... no pressure) :)

t.e.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your compliments and that idea sounds really neat. I am a big fan of Sharon Stone. Basic Instinct was one of my favorite films. I almost put Sharon into the Silver Screen Express series and still might over time.

I'll see what I can do in the following months. I have another series I'm going to be working on later once I finish this one off, that will be mystery based. Thank you again for your kind words, I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still reading 5 years later

respect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES