Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you seeing anymore right now? I assume you know that I'm in a relationship, maybe that's why you haven't made a move on me."

"Oh yeah, I've been seeing an old friend. You remember Vida? I started seeing her again since my birthday."

"Vida? Yeah...I didn't think you two would ever get back together and be serious about it, that's a surprise."

"Well, it happened. She walked back into my life on the night of my birthday, I didn't expect it either."

"Are you hoping it can be a long term deal and serious?"

Steven crossed his arms, looking back at the dark sky as he let out a sigh. He thought to himself for a moment. Since Jennifer was honest with him about her problems, he figured he might as well open up to her about his feelings with Vida.

"I don't know, Jennifer. In some ways, I feel like it's something out of the past coming to haunt me. Vida and I had not spoken years for a number of reasons. The last time we tried something serious, it didn't end well at all. I hate to repeat the same story again, you know? I don't know about her yet...If things have truly changed, that is. She's out of town right now at a modelling shoot, so I'm all by myself to think about these things."

She listened to his words before nodding. Jennifer could read him easily, just the tone of his voice with worry told her everything she needed to know.

"So, is that why you haven't tried to seduce me tonight? Or is it because you know I'm seeing someone too?"

He laughed to her words before blurting out his answer.

"Oh, hell no! No way, Jennifer! I think of you as a friend, I wouldn't do that to you when you're upset, no way!"

She bust out giggling at his reaction. She was truly teasing him, just to test his reaction to her words.

"I'm only playing, Steven! I thought at first when you wanted to take me out, maybe you wanted to sleep with me, but I know better now."

"Oh, Jennifer. You don't know what goes on in my office. That's the most I'll say, what goes on back there, stays there."

At this point they both were laughing now. Jennifer knew that he could be a womanizer, but she admired the honesty and respect he presented for her. Despite her knowing Tony for over 15 years, Steven had never tried to get lucky with her in the past. Not even tonight, which made him a man that she had even greater respect for her after the bad day with his brother. After a few moments, Steven spoke again.

"Mind if I ask you about your relationship?"

"Sure, go ahead. I assume you know by now."

"Yep! I saw it on the gossip channels on TV. You're with Alex Rodriguez, quite a big name...How is all that going?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't know how it will go yet. I like him, he's fun...but we're not ready for the next level yet. Kinda going too fast right now, it's starting to worry me."

Steven listened and realized that Jennifer appeared to be a similar situation of a relationship like his with Vida. The two of the were in problems they could relate with, not knowing what the future would hold for them. He nodded before replying to her.

"I think I know exactly how you feel right now, Jennifer."

"You do, I know..."

Their eyes met after her soft reply. At that moment, it seemed like they were due to kiss one another, but Steven knew it was wrong. He didn't let the temptation get the better of him. He looked away and then Jennifer changed the subject, knowing that she almost had given in as well.

"This was nice of you tonight, Steven but I think I need to go home now. I'm getting tired, I don't want to keep you out all night. I appreciate this though."

"Alright, that's fine. I'm glad we had tonight, you can come to me if you ever want to talk. We can talk about anything, I enjoyed this. Drop by the club anytime, Jennifer."

"Thanks, Steven. I'll remember that..."

With both of them trading smiles, they climbed off the hood of the Cadillac and proceeded to get back in. Steven had to drive her home now, all while he knew he was going to get a good night's rest after a wonderful evening like this. Vida would still be out of town for the rest of the week, so he had time to kill on his own. Still, as alluring as Jennifer could be, he was happy to fight off the urge to seduce her. For all the years they knew each other, Steven had dreamed of such a fantasy of spending a night with her, but he couldn't give in to that right now or possibly ever. Once he had driven her home, he planned to go back to his own home and go to sleep.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Los Angeles, California

The wheels of the limousine rolled down the road while Salma Hayek sat in the back alone to herself. She received word that Tony had arrived in L.A. to see her. Within the back of the stretch limo car, Salma sat over a plush leather seat. The back was luxurious, offering full black leather seats almost like a large couch and with gold interior. It was Salma's personalized limo that she used around Hollywood when she was in town. Over her body, she wore a thin black one piece dress with a matching leather belt over her waist. The straps were tight, revealing quite heavy cleavage and wearing fishnet stockings over her legs while her feet were pushed into black pump high heels. Her long black hair was split down the middle, revealing some small diamond ear rings she was wearing.

Her driver was under orders to keep the panel pulled up at all times. Apart from going to the hotel, Salma had requested her driver to do as he pleased once Tony was to get in the back seat. There was a panel wall that remained closed, not giving her driver any view of what would be occurring in the back. These were the circumstances and rules of a 'private party' as she liked to call it. The driver could take any route he wanted, driving all over the downtown area until Salma was to buzz him, but that would be far later in the day. All that mattered now was the initial destination to Tony's hotel to pick the man up. Salma sat in the back seat, anxious to get her hands on her lover again.

The car pulled up near the hotel where Tony would be leaving. Despite arriving late last night, he didn't call for Salma to stay with her on the night. She refused, telling him that she would rather surprise him with something instead. The surprise was going to be the limo ride, as she had fixed it up with a bottle of champagne sitting in a silver bucket of ice and two glasses. Where would they be driving today? Anywhere, just as long as they had the back seat to themselves for several hours. She sat with her legs crossed over the back seat, waiting on him to come out. After several minutes, she noticed a figure moving past the car outside and heading to the back door on the right side. Salma grinned as she watched Tony open the door and stick his head in.

"Hey, baby! Dios, have I missed you!"

Salma leaned over, embracing him with a hug as he entered the limo. They kissed passionately while Tony grabbed the door to close it from behind. He was dressed wearing his blue suit with a white undershirt beyond the jacket. They sat down next to one another in the limo as Tony's eyes gazed over the marvelous interior of the vehicle. Salma noticed his wandering eyes and spoke up.

"How do you like my limo, Tony? This was meant as a surprise."

"It's wonderful, a bit sexier than mine back home. But then again, any vehicle with you sitting in it is automatically going to look better."

She laughed at his silly joke. After a few moments, the car began to drive off back onto the streets. Tony took a deep breath and moved his hands over his legs.

"So, where are we going baby?"

Salma smirked to him.

"Nowhere, really. I just wanted to ride you around in my limo while I present to you a surprise."

"My surprise?"

"Yes..."

Nodding her head, she gave him a grin and then moved off the seat. Salma pushed her hands over his chest, pulling at the material of his suit as she kissed him passionately. It had been such a long wait for the last time that Tony and Salma shared time together in the bedroom indulging in their lust for one another. Upon breaking the kiss, Salma stepped back with a little smirk on her face. The limo was riding down a highway, but it wasn't like they had any care in the world. Inside the vehicle, behind the black tinted windows, Salma and Tony had their own little world apart from reality. Tony smirked to her, sitting up in his seat before he spoke back to her.

"So what is my surprise, baby?"

Salma bit her lower lip, as she began to undo the leather belt around her silk dress.

"Me! I am jour surprise, mi amor!"

From the sound of her sexy accent slurring her speech, everything changed at that moment. Salma quickly pulled off the leather belt and then pulled her dress over her head. Her voluptuous body was presented to him wearing a silk red thong and matching bra. Her eyes were locked on his as she brought her hands together and clapped them. Salma broke off into a dance routine, despite there being no music playing in the limo. She didn't need music, for this was a routine that she had worked for a new film. Tony would be the first to witness a full demonstration of this dance. Salma began to sway her hips, moving to the left before the right. After a few seconds, she turned around and clapped her hands again.

The hand claps were of her own method of timing her moves. Salma had turned around and began to lower herself a bit before stepping back up. Tony remained speechless, not interrupting her whatsoever. He knew how dedicated of a dancer Salma could be, as she had proven to him before back on the yacht. He took deep breaths, watching as she continued to sway her hips and bounce her ass around. After several seconds, she eventually stood and spread her legs. Salma moved her hands out and began to jiggle her ass a bit, making it 'clap' as it was called in street slang. Her firm thick ass cheeks began to jiggle and bounce all about. Tony almost began to drool at this sight. He swallowed his breath, feeling the erection rising in his pants. Finally, he blurted out to her.

"Yeah, go baby go! Shake that big fucking ass! Shake it, yeah!!"

"Mmmmm, jou love dat ass, don't jou mi amor?"

"Ohhhhhhh, yes! I fucking love it, yes yes yes!!"

Salma moaned. Though she couldn't see him, she knew from the tone of his voice that his excitement levels were rising. She knew it was time to proceed into a serious lap dance now. She backed herself up, swaying her thick phat ass a bit more before planting it down over his lap. Tony gasped to the feeling of his love's amazing ass. Salma moved her hands over his knees to set a firm position as she began to grind her hips and pump her ass over his crotch. He took a deep breath and moved his hands to roam over her stomach, feeling her soft skin as Salma continued to grind into him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby. This is it, right here...There is nothing better than your big fucking ass grinding over my dick. Ohhhhh, man..."

She turned her head to the left, trying to hint for him to kiss over her neck while she continued to grind her hips. Tony moved his mouth towards her ear and kissed over her earlobe before he began to kiss down her neck. Salma moaned before she replied to him.

"Ohhhhh, is dat so? I would imagine there are other things. Like having jour big fuckin' cock down my throat, in my culo, or between my big tetas..."

Tony grinned, pulling away from her neck. Her words had enticed him, as she obviously could tell with his hard cock sticking up in his pants. Salma remained grinding her phat ass down but not for long. She turned, moving quickly enough to force her large boobs to bounce around a bit. Placing her hands over his chest, she pushed her lips to his for a passionate kiss. As their tongues moved alongside one another, Tony ran both of his hands down to her firm ass cheeks, squeezing them as he always liked to do. Salma pulled their lips apart, as she had enough at this point. She stood back up, stomping her heels over the floor as she reached her right hand to drag Tony up from the seat.

"Dat's it!! I can't take it anymore! We gotta get deez clothes off now, I want jour cock!"

If he didn't think she was serious at first, her slurred words was enough to say it. Tony stood up and unbuttoned his jacket, quickly tossing it to the floor. Salma had went down to her knees and unbuckled his small belt. It took a few minutes for him to get his shirt unbuttoned and thrown off, but Salma had wasted no time getting his pants tugged down and then his shoes and socks off. Once she pushed his underwear down, Salma gripped his cock in her right hand and refused to let go while pushing his pants to his ankles. Tony stepped out of his clothes, making himself naked as the clothes became a pile on the floor. Salma didn't move her hand from his cock, holding onto it as if she owned it. Starring up into his eyes, she spoke to him again.

"Dis cock is mine! It's mine FOREVER!!"

"Oh yeah, it's yours baby! Take-OH!"

Before he could finish speaking, Salma had lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around his swollen rod. Not long before proclaiming her ownership of his cock, here she was sucking on it. Tony gasped watching as her hair began to shake around as Salma had aggressively began to devour his cock by bobbing her head up and down. She moved her fingers down to the base, still gripping it. They had to make up for lost time being apart, as Salma couldn't bear going longer than a week without fucking her man. After a few more seconds, her eyes gazed up to his to witness the pleasure over his face. Salma pushed her lips up and released his cock from her mouth with a loud pop noise. She then breathed in heavy before spitting on it. Still looking into his eyes, she spoke as she began to stroke his cock again.

"Yeah, this is what I've missed. Having you around and your cock, mmmmm."

"Yes, I missed you too baby. You have no idea how much."

Ignoring his words for now, Salma went back down on his cock. This time, she sucked and stroked it with her hand in sync; stroking and sucking his dick simultaneously. Tony was in heaven, all from her amazing talent at sucking dick. Despite his lifestyle as a swinger with various women in his life, he had never fucked a woman in the back of a limo. That was about to change, all thanks to Salma's dirty mind. Eventually, she moved both her hands to grip his legs and then began to devour his cock, bobbing her head up and down and taking it all the way down her throat. Salma was aggressive sucking on his meat, forcing her mouth to generate various slurping and slobbering noises.

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH-MMM!"

All Tony could do was stand there and take heavy breaths as Salma declared her ownership of his cock by devouring it. She had great skills and technique when it came to sucking his cock, something he would never find in another woman within his life. He figured that she was going to continue to slobber all over his cock until she forced him to shoot his hot load down her throat. Salma came off his cock yet again, making another pop sound. The saliva strings flowed back from her lips to his rod. This time, she went down to play with his nuts. Her hands squeezed over them as the Mexican Hollywood actress moaned and bit her lower lip. Tony grinned down at her and spoke.

"Yeah, go ahead! Play with those nuts, dulce amor..."

A smile appeared over her lips after he called her 'sweet love' in Spanish. Salma went down, allowing his saliva coated shaft to rub up against her left cheek as she pushed her lips over his nuts and began to slobber over his nuts. Tony took a deep breath, listening to the various noises and sounds that her mouth produced. Salma's jaws became inflated when she shoved both of his balls into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, god!! You drive me fucking crazy, baby! YES! I LOVE YOU!!"

Salma didn't want him to cum, at least not yet. She wanted his fat cock tucked into her pussy before they both had reached an orgasm. She released his balls from her mouth and then lapped her tongue over them one last time. Her lips moved back to the head of his shaft, giving it a soft kiss before she pulled away and began to rise up from the floor. Looking him in the eyes, she spoke while pulling her thong down and stepping her heels out of it.

"Tony...I need jou, I want jou to fuck me! Fóllame como una puta!"

Her words in Spanish said it all, a subtle request of 'fuck me like a whore'. He swallowed his breath, offering her hand to pull her up. Salma took a few steps back, moving towards the large comfy seats behind him. The seats of the limo were almost as large as a couch, making it easy for Salma to sit back and spread her legs for him. Tony let go of her hand, seeing as she had moved her body in the position she wanted, allowing him to be in control. All the while, the limo was still rolling down the streets with the driver not having a clue what was going on in the backseat. Tony pointed his finger at her bra and spoke up.

"Take that off for me, baby! I gotta see those big titties!!"

While biting her lower lip, Salma completed his request by undoing the red strap over her left shoulder. She teased him as she slid the bra off and tossed it behind him to the floor. Tony smiled big when his eyes glanced over Salma's famous breasts. Her legs were spread around him, begging for him to thrust his cock into her pussy. When he leaned up to try and grab her boobs, Salma pushed her legs together and raked her heels over his chest. The mischievous grin over her lips told him everything. She wasn't allowing him to grab her boobs until he had fucked her. She spoke again.

"Come on, I want it and I want it now! FUCK ME, TONY!!"

He chuckled a bit, moving his hands over the front of her heels. Salma arched both her legs up on his shoulders as she felt him finally thrusting his cock into her wet clit. She was dripping wet, so ready for him to finally fuck her. The Mexican woman couldn't help but to gasp and moan as she finally felt his cock slip inside of her. Tony moved his hands to gently grip at her strong legs as he began to pump his cock slowly into her pussy. Salma moaned, almost in a crying voice. At last, she and her love were finally making love again. She cried out to him in her voice.

"Yesssss, yesssss! Ohhhhh, god yes! Go on, Tony! Fuck the shit outta me! Fuck me like a puta, come on!!"

As he began to thrust into her harder, Salma yelled at him even louder than before.

"Yes, yes! Come on, DAT'S IT! YEAH, GO ON! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!"

Salma had gritted her teeth as Tony began to pound his cock harder and faster into her pussy. This is just how she wanted it, a hard fucking that was long overdue for. As he continued to buck his hips, all he could do was watch her great epic breasts bouncing around. Her legs remained arched over his shoulders. Tony groaned, roaring out in pleasure as he was fucking the love of his life.

"GOD, I MISSED YOU BABY!! FUCK YES, TAKE MY COCK!!"

"YES, DAT'S IT! DAT'S IT!! GO ON, FUCK ME TONY! OHHHHHH, FUCK ME!!"

There wasn't a care in the world to either of them. Salma didn't care if her driver heard the screams at this point. He was paid to do his job without asking questions, so nothing mattered. Tony continued to pound his cock into her, almost to the point of exploding. Salma was already getting close. She ran her hands up to her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her own nipples between her fingertips. Tony continued to thrust into her, pushing to the brink of sharing a climax together. Salma closed her eyes, throwing her head back as she began to cry out to him as her orgasm was merely seconds away.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes! Ohhhhhhhh, god yes! Go on, Tony! Give...Give...Me...Dat...COCK!!"