Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and gritted her teeth. Salma growled in her voice before screaming to him.

"GIVE IT TO ME, MAKE ME CUM, MY LOVE! HARDER, FASTER, YESSSS!!"

Tony raised his head and began to yell out. He felt her body tense up, at the same time that his own rod had reached a breaking point inside her.

"Sí Sí! Te quiero, Salma! Ohhhhh, sí!

His words sounded so romantic to her ears, knowing that he occasionally would speak Spanish to her. Tony felt his orgasm hit, sharing the moment with the love of his life as their juices mixed together. Salma moved her legs from his shoulders while moaning. The man had to catch his breath, but she knew that Tony had more energy in him. She knew him better than he knew himself, just enough to know which hole he wanted to fuck next without him saying a word. It took them a few minutes in silence, just simply starring into each other's eyes while they caught their up with their breathes. Salma waited for Tony to ease his cock out of her pussy before she knew what to do next.

"Ohhhh, Tony! I missed you so much, yes! That was fucking amazing..."

He leaned forward, roaming his hands over her stomach. This time, he finally gripped her breasts that he missed so much. Salma moved her lips to his and they embraced in a kiss. Upon breaking the kiss, she watched as he leaned up with a big smile over his face. Tony spoke up.

"Honey, we aren't finished yet I hope."

Salma shook her head before replying.

"No, we're not! We're never finished this fast!"

"Good, cause I still wanna fuck you in-"

"My ass?"

She grinned to him as she had cut him off to finish his sentence. He bust out laughing to her and nodded.

"Yes, love! Your ass, I've missed pounding it!"

"Mmmmm, and it's missed dat big fuckin' cock of jours too! Let me get up real quick."

Just as she had spoken, Tony leaned up allowing Salma to move around on the seats. He had completely forgotten about the fact that they were fucking in the back of a stretch limo. The size and space was so immense, it was almost like a room in a bedroom in an expensive hotel suite. Salma climbed up and moved herself on all fours over the seat, sticking her thick juicy ass out to him. She glanced over her left shoulder and brought her hand back to slap one of her ass cheeks, teasing him. The sound echoed through the vehicle, Tony watched her firm skin remain still barely moving before he stepped behind her. He placed his hands over her ass cheeks, spreading them apart for him to push his fat dick to her small dark hole.

Salma moved her head up against the seat, closing her eyes and letting out a deep breath. She loved anal, and Tony made sure never to neglect giving her this wonderful pleasure. Within a few seconds, she felt the head of his cock pushing through her powerful, mighty ass. Tony raised his right hand and spanked one of her ass cheeks. All Salma did was smile and moan as she felt the rest of his cock begin to slowly pump into her tight hole. Taking in a deep breath, the man moaned as his eyes shifted to the beauty among the small of her back. He ran his left hand to her back, holding her in place while he began to slowly pump his cock into her ass. Salma moaned, almost in a cry as she began to speak to him in a low seductive tone.

"Así como eso...Yes, go on! Ohhhhh, fuck my ass, mi amor! Go on, POUND ME IN THE FUCKIN' ASS!! DO IT, TONY!!"

From her words, Tony raised his right hand and spanked over her ass like before. He began to thrust faster, pumping his dick back and forth into her ass. Salma yelled to him.

"YESSSS!! SPANK DAT ASS TOO, DON'T JOU FUCKIN' STOP!!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! The sound of his hand slapping down over her right ass cheek echoed throughout the walls of the limo. If it weren't for the pleasure he was experiencing at the moment, Tony would've chuckled to the sound of her beautiful accent slurring her speech around. By now he was pumping his cock harder into her ass and back. His balls were slapping over the underside of her firm ass cheeks. Tony groaned, roaring in pleasure to her.

"YES, YES, YES!! GOD, I HAVE MISSED YOU SALMA BABY!!"

She didn't reply back, all she could do was moan louder. Tony continued to ram his cock back and forth into her ass. He knew eventually he was going to end up blowing his load for the second time. He didn't want to think about, as he just grunted and continued to pound Salma's beautiful round ass. Salma screamed out to him once more.

"OHHHHH, YEAH!! YESSSS!! GOD, I MISSED FEELING JOU POUND MY ASS!! YESSSS, DAT'S IT!!"

Tony realized that at any moment now, he would end up blowing his load. He slowed down, taking one final thrust into her ass before he stopped. His mind wandered to those amazing breasts of hers, something he could not refuse to shove his cock between. He leaned up, quickly pulling his cock out of her ass. He slapped her right ass cheek to alert her attention.

"Venga! Get up, baby! Turn around for me, I gotta fuck your tits before I blow."

Salma began to roll over, but not without teasing him with words of filth.

"Ohhhh, is dat so? Jou wanna shove dat big fuckin' cock between my tits and fuck 'em before jou cum all over my face!?"

"YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING DO!!"

She giggled as he had yelled at her. Like before, Salma knew that she could drive Tony's excitement with teasing. She sat up, leaning against the seats as she watched him quickly get up and sit down on her stomach. Salma held her tits up for him as Tony wasted no time pushing his thick cock between her amazing boobs while she folded her hands together over them. She looked into her eyes, moaning as she figured this would go slow but Tony had proven her wrong. He placed his right hand down over the seat and began to buck his hips as hard as he could, forcing his cock to pump between her tits. She moaned, dropping her lower lip while starring into his eyes.

Any other time, Salma would tease him with words, but this time she used eye contact instead. His eyes could not keep a main focus from her beautiful face or watching the action from below her chin. Over and over, his long shaft would pump between one of the most famous pair of tits in the world. Tony groaned, enjoying every second of the pleasure while feeling his cock driving between her tits. Salma continued to gaze up into his face, as she knew the time would be coming for him to blow his second load. If he wanted to drain his balls from fucking her tits, she wouldn't deny him that pleasure. She loved this man and the naughty things they did together. Finally after a few minutes, she did speak up and tease him but in a low voice.

"Yes, go on! Come on, fuck those titties!! Yeah, there you go! Fuck 'em!"

Tony panted, still thrusting his cock back and forth between her tits as he replied.

"God, I fucking love these tits! They were made to be fucked!!"

She began to grin, moaning while feeling his cock pump between her tits. Salma yelled to him this time, her accent was bound to slur her speech.

"Yeah...Fuck 'em good! Dat's the truth! My tits were made for fucking! Jou know what I want, Tony?"

"What's that, baby!?"

He groaned, still thrusting his rod between her boobs. Salma knew from the panting and sound of his voice, his climax was fast approaching. She continued to tease him with dirty talk, her accent slurring her words like before.

"I want jou to cum for me! Yes, cum all over my face! Shoot dat hot load and fuckin' drench me! Come on it, GIMME DAT FUCKIN' CUM, TONY! MMMM, I WANT IT!!"

"HERE IT IS BABY, OHHHHH FUCK!!"

He groaned and thrust his cock forward between her tits. Salma squeezed her hands over her mounds tight, not allowing him to pull his rod from her tits to get a clear shot. She leaned her head down, opening her mouth wide for him. Seconds later, a thick string of cum shot forward and splashed over her upper lip and nose. Tony groaned, crying out to her.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Another string of cum went flying, this time over her nose and dripping down the left side of her face. Salma moaned, closing her eyes as he continued to shoot his cum over her face. Thick droplets splashed over her chin and ran down in streams. Tony grunted as a hard wad shot and landed over her right cheek. Since his cock was stuck between her tits, he wasn't able to drench her in a face full of cum like previous times. Once the initial hard blasts had ended, the rest of his cum splashed and created a hot river running between her tits and down to her neck. It was the perfect 'pearl necklace' that she needed after being gone from him for so long. Salma finally parted her hands away from her tits to allow his cock to spring free. Tony moaned as he began to move off her and sit down on the seat next to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, man that was fucking amazing. You know, baby? I've never fucked in the back of a limo before and then, today..."

He stopped speaking to laugh. After a moment, Tony finished his sentence.

"Well today, you gave me the best surprise. I've missed having you around, Salma. I love you so much!"

Salma gave him a smile as she wiped up the cum from her face.

"This was only for you! Only one man in my life I would do anything like this for! I gotta get cleaned up and we need to get dressed. Now that we've had some fun, I might as well take you back to my hotel suite and we can have lunch."

"I love the sound of that, darling."

******************

2 DAYS LATER

Miami, Florida

The neon lights were lit up outside the club, as it was just another night back at Disco Fever. Steven was upstairs, heading back to his office after having a word with Antonio down the hall. Maria was out on the dance floor tonight, keeping the young man alone working behind a computer at the desk. He returned back to his own office, closing the door and slipping off his white blazer jacket to hang it over his desk chair. The ceiling fan above was slowly spinning, just enough to bring a cool breeze over the room. Steven sat down in his chair, thinking to himself while attempting to relax. Many things had been going over in his mind the past couple nights.

It had been over three days since he had last heard from Vida. Though they kept communication through text messages and phone calls, it wasn't uncommon for her to drop contact all together when she was out of town. Steven was familiar with this from her, as it was nothing out of the ordinary for her behavior regardless if they were in a relationship. His conversation with Jennifer a few nights had sparked many thoughts in his mind. Here he was, back with Vida and he was beginning to realize the same pattern was emerging from years gone by. Steven hated to feel like he was repeating the past, going in circles. It was this reason why he couldn't get Jennifer out of his mind. For the past two nights, he sat in bed thinking about only her.

The funny thing was, as much as he hated to repeat his past, Jennifer was nothing new in his life. They had been friends for several years, ever since she had first began having flings with Tony. Steven had often fantasized about her, but he was smarter than to approach even a one night stand with the woman back then. All those years, he had his opportunities and passed on them. He didn't want to upset his brother, much less, take the chance at Jennifer when the two always had been respectful to one another. Now more than ever, Steven was thinking about her and not caring that he was in a relationship with Vida. It was almost funny to him that their situations mirrored one another. Both of them were stuck in a relationship that they had great doubts about. He sat back in his chair, trying not to think about it. While he sat there for several minutes, the office phone began to ring. Steven picked it up and answered.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Steven! Are you busy right now?"

From the other end of the line, the voice was Maria. He leaned up against the desk while answering her back.

"No, what's going on?"

"You've got a guest who is requesting to speak to you."

There was only one name on Steven's mind, just the name he was going to ask.

"That isn't Jennifer now, is it?"

"Actually, yes! I think you know who. She wants to see you, I'll send her up if you want."

"No, I got this Maria. Tell her I'll meet her outside the V.I.P. door, give me one minute."

He hung up the phone and let out a long sigh. 'Holy fucking shit, this can't be real'. All this time he had been thinking about her. Steven could not get Jennifer out of her head and now she was back in the club wanting to see him. It almost felt like a dream, as something he couldn't believe was real. As he stood up, he grabbed the white jacket off the back of his chair and began to slip it back over his purple shirt. In a matter of seconds, he was out of his office and walking down the long hall to go meet with her. He couldn't help but to feel like this was some kind of dream he was walking in to, meeting up with the woman who had dominated his thoughts all day. Once he stepped out of the door and headed back into the club, there she was.

"There you are, hello Steven!"

Jennifer stood greeting Steven with a smile. Maria walked off, leaving the two alone near the railing of the upstairs part of the club. She looked absolutely stunning, wearing a silver shirt with straps that revealed heavy cleavage. Over her wrists was matching silver bracelets and a few large rings, her hair fixed up in a high pony tail. From below, Jennifer had on a pair of matching silver pants and wore matching silver high heels that revealed her toes. She could tell from the first impression, Steven had his breath taken away from her alluring beauty.

"Hello again, Jennifer. Wow, you look amazing tonight."

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself wearing white suits all the time."

"So, what brings you back here tonight? I figured you would be back in New York by now."

She took a few steps, approaching the railing before she glanced down and gripped both her hands over the metal bar. Steven walked over, standing next to her as he awaited her reply. Jennifer glanced back at him with a smile.

"Well, I don't want to go back to New York yet. I came out here to take a break from my work. Since you took me out a few nights ago and we had a good time, I thought I would offer the same to you."

"You want to go out with me, Jennifer?"

Slowly, she nodded her head before stepping away from the railing. By now, Steven was smiling to her. She offered him to hold her hand, just as he had done to her three nights ago when he took her out. Steven accepted her hand, feeling her fingers clutch a grip over his as she began to lead them down the stairs and to the exit of the club. Steven had no idea where exactly she wanted to take him. It wasn't until they left the front doors of the club and walked past the bouncers outside, he finally asked her.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you out to my place, we can talk there in private."

Jennifer's heels clicked and clacked over the pavement as she walked Steven to her she had parked her gold Wrangler Jeep. He stood for a moment, taken back at the beauty of the car.

"Wow, you drive this thing?"

"Yes, it's one of my babies."

"It's quite a beauty."

"Go on, get in Steven."

He watched as she walked to the left side of the jeep to open the door on the driver's side. Since Steven had taken his own car to the club, he immediately thought of that.

"I might as well follow you, I'll have to come back and pick up my car."

"Oh no, don't! You make me jealous of that Cadillac you drive."

Steven laughed.

"Alright, you've got me on that one."

Her gold Wrangler Jeep was one that Jennifer did not often take out of garage in Miami. There was a special reason why she wanted to drive Steven back to her place in it. Together, they joined into the jeep before she cranked it up to pull out of the parking lot. Steven could not refuse that he was impressed with the gold interior inside the jeep, making it much more glamorous than one could've imagined. Jennifer's home was on Star Island, it would take a little bit of time to get there from the highways, but nothing for them to stress over. Steven remained quiet in the car, allowing her to concentrate on the road. Though he wanted to say many things, he didn't quite know how to approach his feelings at first.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Back at Jennifer's mansion, Steven found himself standing in the living room clutching a glass that was half empty of wine. True to her word, she wasted no time taking him back to her Miami vacation home. The jeep had to pull through a gate before parking. Jennifer took a few minutes to show Steven around, just as she preferred to do when she had a friend over who had yet to witness her luxurious home. Showing him around was only a small set back over what was bound to approach with the two them alone in the home with only their feelings to confront each other. As Steven stood sipping the final drips of wine from the glass, he looked back at Jennifer who was sitting on the couch.

"This wine is delicious, thank you..."

"Not a problem, honey. It's some of the best I have saved around here."

At this point, he figured they both had been stalling on the true subject of the matter. Steven turned to look away from her. The living room had large paintings hanging on the wall. He glanced over them before setting his empty cup back down next to hers on the coffee table. Jennifer watched his face, reading the conflict he was obviously carrying over the expression he held. He eventually turned to her and spoke once more.

"It's funny that you wanted to see me and brought me here. I must ask, why?"

She gazed back into his eyes and offered a soft smile.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Steven. After the other night, I figured we should spend some more time together."

He bit his lower lip. Steven didn't want to admit to her that she the thought of her had been heavy on his mind the past couple nights. He moved to sit down on the couch next to her, starring back at the empty wine glasses and the bottle sitting on the coffee table. He let out a sigh in silence, Jennifer was studying his facial expressions like before. She eventually spoke up.

"What's wrong, Steven? You look you've got a lot on your mind right now."

"To be honest with you, I do. I've been thinking a lot the past couple nights."

"About what?"

Turning to look at her face, Steven simply couldn't lie directly to her like this. There was no way he could stare Jennifer right in the face and tell her the opposite of what he was feeling.

"About you! Yes, you! I don't know what it is...You showed up tonight and I feel like I'm in a dream right now, you've been the only thing I've really been thinking about the past two nights."

She laughed at him. Jennifer leaned up and cupped his face with her right hand, still starring into his eyes while she embraced the warm touch of his face.

"Steven, you're not dreaming. I've been thinking about you too, it's why I went back to the club."

Looking away from him, she moved her hand and got up from the couch. Jennifer stood up and let out a sigh before turning to look at him once more.

"I know how you are. If you wouldn't chase after me years ago, I knew that you wouldn't call me or try to seek me out. You've never been that kind of man who chases after me, that I know. I had to come to you instead, it was the only way."

He got up from the couch, standing right next to her as they were looking back into each other's eyes. Steven knew what her words truly meant, it was the answer to the call he needed. She was correct, he wasn't the kind of man that would chase after. He didn't know what to say back to her at first, immediately thinking of her relationship she was currently in.