Big Booty Bitches Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this is fucking amazing to watch. Your ass bouncing like this, it's so fucking beautiful."

"Mmmmm, yes! I know it is, cause I've got the best ass in the world! No one comes close to mine!!"

Never a moment to avoid displaying her great pride, Vida had to brag about her booty once again. She listened to Steven grunt and moan, but she was the one coming close to finally reaching her climax. To Vida's guess, she expected Steven to cum over her ass or up her back. None of that mattered now, as she continued to back herself up and let her plump ass clap up against him.

"I'm so fucking close!! I need to cum, yesssss!"

"Keep going, baby! Don't stop, just keep on going!"

His words were encouraging but Vida didn't care. It wasn't like she truly planned to stop at any moment. Steven was grateful that she moved slow, allowing him the time to save for his own orgasm. Vida began to pant, crying out as she was forcing herself closer to her climax. All that was needed was to pick up the pace, pushing her hips backwards faster. With her teeth clenched, she felt her orgasm finally coming at long last.

"This is it! Yessssss...This is...IT! YESSSS!!"

Steven dropped his lower lip and moaned as he felt her juices flooding over his rod from within her pussy. Setting his feet back down on the floor, he quickly pulled his cock from her pussy and then brought his hand up to grip her wet hair once more. He had saved his own orgasm for now and it was time for him to release.

"Turn around baby, I've got some cum for you."

"Mmmmm, where are you gonna cum on me, Steven?"

"Your face, that's where!"

"Ohhh, I didn't know I was getting a facial tonight. You should've told me earlier, I would've got ready earlier."

Like earlier, Vida teased him with her smart ass voice. Steven didn't fall for it again, simply pulling her hair harder to position her straight up on her knees. She gave him a smirk as she watched him placed his hand over his cock, dripping in her own juices. Since Steven was holding her hair tight, she couldn't reach out and lick it to clean his cock so Vida teased him about it.

"Seriously? You're just gonna get your hand all fucking wet in my juices and not let me clean that?"

Finally, she had got the better of him.

"Suck up your own juices, Vida! You wanna clean that fucking cock, then do it!"

Vida was pleased to finally aggravate him enough for a bit of rough play. Steven pulled her hair as she opened her mouth and he guided his cock past her lips. Still holding her hair, he began to buck his hips and drive his cock back and forth into her mouth.

"Clean that fucking cock, baby!!"

He grunted while proceeding to fuck her mouth. Vida began to make several slurping and slobbering noises as she always did.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

"Take it, baby! FUCKING CLEAN THAT COCK!!"

A string of saliva broke free from the left corner of her mouth, dangling down. Steven eventually stopped bucking his hips and slowly pulled his cock out from between her lips to make a loud pop sound. More strings of drool dangled from his slobber coated shaft and back to her lips as he held her hair tightly and began to stroke his cock aiming it directly at her face. Vida swallowed her breath and looked into his eyes, giving him that classic smug grin she always did.

"Are you gonna cum all over me, Steven? Mmmmm, I want it."

"You're gonna get it, baby! Ohhhh, fuck!!"

"Mmmmm, give it to me! Gimme that hot fucking cum, yeah!!"

He grunted just as she closed her eyes, ready to get glazed down in his hot seed.

"FUCK, HERE IT IS!!"

Just as he had groaned a loud, a thick string went flying over her forehead and drenching into her face. Another wad of his cum splattered over her left eyelid, dripping down the corner of her nose like a semen filled tear drop. Vida dropped her lower lip, giggling as more lines of cum went flying over her forehead and into her hair.

"Mmmmm, it's so fucking warm. Ohhhh, god I love getting caked in your fucking cum."

He moaned, still busy shooting strings of cum over Vida's beautiful face. Once he was finished, her face was covered with a few wads of cum streaking down her right cheek, and her left eyelid drenched in cum. Her forehead had several lines running up into her hair. Vida slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him smirking.

"Well, now I think we need to really take a shower. You made me into quite a fucking mess."

"You wanted me to, don't deny it."

She giggled at his words before answering back.

"Yeah, and don't deny that you enjoyed that too. Let's get a real shower and then go to bed soon, honey."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The afternoon washed over quickly with a sudden relief through Steven's mind as the night hours came to life. Steven was content with the events that would be following tonight, knowing that the plan was all in act from the hands of Jennifer Lopez. He had traded text messages with her off and on during the night, promising her that he would be taking Vida to the concert as they had plotted out before. Deep down, he almost felt guilty of knowing the humiliation he was about to present for Vida, but Steven had no regrets. She had nearly gotten him killed recently with her whole blackmail act against Kim Kardashian leading to him being taken hostage at gun point. Steven was still a bit stressed from last week's events, but he looked to the next day to move on.

It wasn't the first time Vida had nearly cost him his life with her acts of ambition. It was over six years ago now, their relationship had fallen apart for what seemed to be the last time. In 2012, her star was fading in the modeling industry and Vida had used Steven to get in touch with new contacts who she would later on blackmail after she felt unfairly treated by a bad contract. Like recently, Steven had taken the majority of the blame at the hands of a few powerful people looking for a beating. When he had his affair with Jennifer a few months back, she brought up that incident as she had remembered it. Steven and Vida had broken up back then over that, which he now realized he should've never forgave her.

She would never change. Always one step ahead looking to place her foot in the door step of power. Vida was often fascinated with the good ole days of her modeling career, her 'prime' as many liked to call it. In her heart, she truly believed she was the best of the 'big booty models' in terms of demographics. Vida had come into the scene long before Kim Kardashian's famous ass dominated the headlines of the modeling world. In the last decade, there were countless models inspired by them who were marketed for having plump phat asses. Vida didn't care if she was forty-three years or not. She came first, that was all she needed to remember to know that she was the best out of all of them. No one came close in Vida's own mind.

Steven had found it truly funny that Vida had only walked back into his life after he had made another leg up in the business. Before last year, he and Tony had struggled to run old night clubs that their father had left behind for them. Tony was always the more sheltered son spoiled from the rod of nepotism. Steven had to truly get his hands dirty for years, all to support a wife and a child fresh out of high school. He had spent years dealing with shady figures of the Miami underworld, all while trying to manage Tony's clubs outside the heavy spending to support his brother's grandiose lifestyle. The reopening of Disco Fever had been such a major success that Vida must have seen Steven as a new piece to help her conquest with moving back up in the industry. He was no fool, despite what seemed like a strong relationship, he was well aware of the fact that she had used him just like she did six years ago.

Before the night had arrived to prepare for the concert, Steven had thought to himself of other plans. Vida had humiliated him in the past week with her blackmail attempts that led to his armed kidnapping. He had all plans to get revenge tonight with Jennifer's plan but there was another woman in mind. Britney Spears was a woman Vida truly despised, all over once incident that happened over a decade ago back in Miami. Since she had mentioned her last night while looking over advertisements in town, Steven was well aware that Britney was still taking up free space within the back of the Cuban model's mind. He would have to talk to Jennifer tonight to see about his own idea to make Vida jealous. Steven was prepared for this to turn into a showdown, as he knew Vida's own arrogance would never allow her to stand down and be outdone easily by another woman.

When the midnight hours drew closer, Steven and Vida had arrived at the casino resort for the big concert. 'Jennifer Lopez: All I Have' the premier show was within a sold out theater. Steven had dressed in one of his typical white jackets with a light blue undershirt and matching white pants. Vida had come in a red dress, revealing a bit of her busty cleavage. The tickets were at the front row of the stage, giving one hint that Jennifer Lopez herself would be gazing down at them whenever she was at the front area. The theater filled, packed with screaming fans and local Vegas tourists. Steven and Vida soon found themselves crowded at the front center stage with a few die hard fans and some wealthy tourists. From the front of the stage, it was positioned into a T with a walkway for the singer to come out. The lights faded out as the show had begun, many of the fans took out their phone cameras and began to record as the lights blinked. Vida clutched a plastic cup for a drink in her left hand as she turned to Steven.

"It's gonna get loud in here soon, you know that right?"

"Yes, I've been to concerts before baby. Just haven't seen a big show like this in a while."

"Honey, you don't know. Vegas shows are much louder than any other concerts, you'll see soon."

Despite the big plan that was to play out soon, Steven felt calm and was relaxed the whole time. The lights faded and blinked into an array of several colors. Blue, white, purple and pink flashed with a hue of orange as the dancers rushed the stage and the music began to play. The crowd erupted, cheering as Jennifer Lopez now took the stage with a dozen dancers and began to play with the opening song. Despite the loudness of the audience, Steven and Vida were stuck in the middle of the front row which didn't move much at all from the beginning. After a few minutes of the first song playing, that soon changed as the crowd was dancing and moving all around. Vida gulped down half of her drink and began to move to the flow of the music herself.

Jennifer Lopez took the stage wearing a sexy outfit of a silver top and thong with stockings and matching silver high heels. Every part of her outfit sparkled in glitter and beads, adding a dynamic view while the lights faded and blinked in constant changing colors. Her long brunette hair was hanging from both sides, bouncing and waving around each time she pranced among the stage. When she first approached the front of the stage, Vida and Steven heard every audience member around them gasp and shout as they leaned over to try and capture the moment with their phone cameras turned on. Steven got his first glance at the woman who had stole his heart when she turned to the side and proceeded to move into a dance routine. There were no other dancers around Jennifer from the main stage, this was all her show right now.

The song changed, turning into a more upbeat tune with a hip hop sound to it. Jennifer turned around as the stage lights blinked in hues of purple and blue. There was a fan machine under the small lights at the bottom of the front stage. With her back turned to the crowd, Jennifer spread her feet over the floor and now it was time for one of her booty dance work outs. Steven and Vida stood in the middle of the stage while the model was forced to watch as the air machine blew Jennifer's hair forward and she began to shake her legs out and force her thick famous ass to bounce all around. The lights continued to blink while Jennifer ran her hands over her ass cheeks, running them up to her back as she shook to the beat of the music. Once again, the lights faded as confetti fell from the ceiling and to the back area of the stage. When her hands reached her upper back, Jennifer ran them through her hair playfully. All eyes were focused on Jennifer's ass shaking mini dance that she did.

For a brief moment, Vida found herself envious at the woman on stage. It didn't even matter after Jennifer stopped her dance break down and turned around to face the crowd. She wore a microphone headset, singing out Spanish lyrics to one of her newer songs. Loud synths belted out from the background music, adding another layer of the dance themed song that Jennifer was performing in front of her screaming fans. Once the song was fading to a close, Jennifer turned around and the lights shifted into an orange hue. Just like the first time, her epic ass was on full display as she began to grind her hips and move to the slowed down tempo of the music. Steven knew what was about to happen next as Jennifer bent over at the end of the song, fully displaying her thick ass to the crowd.

As she was bent over, she glanced between her legs and found both Steven and Vida in the crowd. Looking into the man's eyes, Jennifer smiled and held up right hand between her legs, pushing up her thumb upward. The crowd was erupting cheering while flashes of cameras went off. Jennifer looked directly into Steven's eyes, giving him the thumbs up while she narrowed her thumb to point it straight to him. Steven smiled back at her while Vida glanced towards him. Once Jennifer had seen the reaction of his girlfriend, she jumped back up and stomped her heels and began jumping to the beat of the music. Vida felt a rush of rage go through her mind suddenly. She remembered him telling her that Tony had just given him the front row tickets but why? To have her showed up and have to watch another woman tease him like this? Such questions ran through her mind. Steven was still smiling when he turned to look at Vida's enraged face.

"You goddamn asshole..."

The hues of orange lights had faded over Vida's face. Steven was still grinning, not even trying to hide the fact anymore that this was all a set up. He heard Vida's words loud and clear, but didn't reply. So many thoughts of anger were going through her mind right now. She held up her drink and shouted again.

"You think you can fucking embarrass me like that and laugh about it right in my fucking face!? You mother fucker!!"

With her left arm raised, Vida gritted her teeth and smashed the plastic drink up against Steven's face. The red liquid splashed against his face as she brushed through the crowd and left him there. One of the people close by in the audience yelled out while grabbing at Steven, offering a hand to help him. Vida was pissed. She may have been naive at times, but she wasn't a fool. This was no coincidence at all for him to have front row tickets and have Jennifer Lopez herself give him the thumbs up and point directly at him. She wasn't going to put up with watching another woman shake her ass like that, knowing in her mind that no one could compete with her. Vida stomped her way out of the crowd and proceeded to head back to the hotel. 'That mother fucker thinks I'm stupid, I'm gonna show him one of these days...'. The thoughts of rage and retribution already were running wildly through her mind in the heat of the moment.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

When the show reached it's ending, Steven found himself approaching security to go backstage. Everything had been arranged properly, all at Jennifer's hand as she had told him earlier in the day through text messages. The drink had splashed over his face, staining his shirt and leaving drops of stains over his white jacket. He had left for a bit to go clean his face from the bathroom, but was only bothered by the stains on his jacket. Jennifer's show was a phenomenal one, expanding her career in music with a mix of dance, hip hop and Iatin music. He found a particular liking to her new Spanish songs that were played towards the end with the encore. After waiting a few moments with security, he was led backstage to see Jennifer.

"Wait here, Miss. Lopez will see you soon."

One of the bodyguards spoke to him while walking off. Steven slipped his hand into the pocket of his jacket, checking his phone. There were no calls or text messages, but he expected quite a roar to come out of Vida before the night was over. Heels were heard clacking over the floor as Jennifer Lopez came out and greeted Steven with a smile.

"Hey baby, there you are! What happened to your shirt?"

"Oh, I had a little accident. Someone didn't really like your show and left early."

Jennifer kissed him on the cheek, running her hand over the stained part of his blue shirt.

"Well, looks like your shirt is ruined. Some of it is on your jacket too."

"Yeah, but it's fine. I can buy more, it won't be a problem."

Biting her lower lip, Jennifer smirked before speaking again.

"So, she didn't like my show, huh?"

Steven laughed.

"I don't know, you tell me? She was pissed off enough to throw a drink at me. I'm just waiting on her to blow my phone up."

"You mean, this wasn't enough to completely embarrass her to the point she leaves you?"

He sighed before responding to her question.

"Look, this is Vida we're talking about. At most, her ego is bruised right now but she won't go down without a fight. I'm sure she'll strike back before the night is over."

Jennifer couldn't help but sigh. She expected all this to be over with by simply embarrassing the other woman. Steven knew Vida better than she ever could. Taking his hand, Jennifer walked him back to her private room. They would be clearing out soon and she would be going back to her hotel. Jennifer glanced over at him as she let go of his hand and spoke.

"You're gonna stay with me tonight, right?"

"Of course, that's what we agreed to."

Steven had only packed a few spare shirts and clothes that were disposable. Everything of complete importance remained in the pockets of his jacket. He had planned all along to dump everything back at the hotel and leave Vida alone. It wasn't until thirty minutes had passed when he and Jennifer were in the back of a Bentley driving to her hotel when his phone finally went off. As Steven sat next to Jennifer, he pulled his phone out and took a deep breath while looking at the screen.

"Well, there she is. I knew she was going to call."

"Don't answer it, hun! Just let it ring!"

He didn't listen to Jennifer's advice. Steven knew if he didn't answer now, Vida would continuously call until he finally picked up. He answered the phone to hear her screaming at the other end.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT, HUH!?"

Jennifer's jaw dropped as she could hear Vida's loud voice from the other end of the phone. Steven didn't answer her back initially, allowing the woman to proceed to rant yet again.

"I know you were planning this all along now! I fucking know it!! Don't you dare deny it, I knew something was up with you just all of a sudden wanting to take me to Vegas after you were so pissed off over what I did to that fucking Kardashian whore! I'm sure you've got your head up Jennifer Lopez's ass too, you fucking asshole!"

Just like that, he had heard enough and hung the phone up. Jennifer spoke up.

"If she calls again, don't answer it. You need to just block her out and don't put up with her talking to you like that."